• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Reverting to biologics to restore biological responses \\ Antipsychotics

lsd-25 lsd psychedelics cerebrolysin biological water nootropics antipsychotics clozapine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Diamondz

• 42 posts
  • 3 â‚®
  • ✔

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

Longecity:

Just turned 26 -- and dealing with the damage of more then 4+ years of endless antipsychotic injectable formulations, tablets, and misdirection and personal stigma from psychiatry. It was quite difficult to resolve issues; even when asking for more ethical treatment options from medical professionals. My family was so suggestible and indoctrinated that communicating the damage from drug-use was not going to realistically help. The compounded nature of obvious distress and lack of care from others, promoted further destabilization of personal performance and misdirected experience that continued to make the physical and mental pain even worse. I writing not in the tone of depressions, but upset on the aspect of forceful extended antipsychotic exposure.

In the meantime, I remain active in electronic activities that entertain time while time used for more important ideas and tasks. Otherwise; I have spent time searching for methods and agents that would restore antipsychotic damage. Despite the time I have been off anti-psychotic, mental, physical, and cognitive performance has not increased much. It's quite concerning that the drugs have caused damage rather then promote a mental state that would eventually degrade and recover after limiting use of the drugs. Antipsychotics, buy their mechanism of actions tend to retard mental performance. Although they can decrease mental acuity, injectable formations have a tendency to retard tissue rather then just promote blockade.

I remained excited about use of psychedelic drugs, and remained upset and discontent that my neurological and biological response to psychedelic agents does not promote the same response it has in the past before antipsychotic use. I had an extended experience of 4-AcO-DMT, and although the experience was psychoactive, it did not promote the same crystal and pure experience I had in the past. 4-AcO-DMT has the tendency to actually make you feel you're to loss your mind/skull.

It's actually quite powerful and very different from magic mushrooms. My friend used the term 'Blizzed out of our skullz' and I completely agree. In any event, after 10 hours or dome rest, the experience is over. Magic mushrooms made me feel more like a plant, and i could kind of internally visualize my CNS system. It was kind of interesting. I really don't know of their type of purity, and remain active for further use of magic mushrooms of different kinds.

In any event, the last 3-4 weeks were used to contemplate about the use of Cerebrolysin to restore the composition and neurological processes. I am not so much interested in increasing mental performance above baseline; happy with my mental performance, but rather recover the damage promoted and adhere to therapeutic. Research showed that after acute antipsychotic treatment, the brain can shrink up to 14%. I am unsure how antipsychotic decrease neurotransmitter levels; but researched showed that these drug agents can reduce and destroy natural neurochemical levels.

I have taken time to locate and find various supplies of LSD-25, and an attempt to promote electrical activity and promote cross-modal experiences. The ability to taste color, hear numbers, and feel taste would be amazing. All my psychedelic use has resulted in geometric visualizations rather then cross-modal sensation activation. Time has been spending think about biological agents  to increase neurological-ligand  density and promote growth of new tissue that could be activated with LSD-25. A few papers were on my computer that talked about inducing synesthesia with the use of LSD-25, but I am unsure of if chemical indictions was the same as the true neurological experience. I am a bit depressed because I was naturally affected with the disorder, and even had a non-drug-indused form of dystonia and tic disorder. Every time I had a random movement or spasm, to be accurate I would feel and see a stream of electrical activity that would pulse from my back to my arms, or brain to my legs, or from different locations and promote that part of body to spasm. It was quite enjoyable and also had visual relations. They would happen, and I could even think about the electical spasm sensation and it would promote and cause the physical movement and sensations. It was amazing. It was not much of personal problem. If I had to repress the sensation and movement I could also do that, but the action potentials would increase and I would end up having a more intense reaction a few moments or minutes later that would become uncontrollable. It would be normal I be holding something and throw it, drop, or loss it if I was doing something. If was holding a key for example, my arm would react and it would fling from my hands. If I was holding a glass of water, I would drop it because I didn't have control or ability to apply pressure in my hand so I would naturally drop it. In any event, it didn't cause too much-personal problems.  

At the time I was 120lbs, I was thin and always had this personal sensation that I was a skeleton. Not to talk about the physiology of being thin, I felt that I was much more mentally quick, active, acute, vigilant, and otherwise happy when my BMI was below average. I was naturally anorexic, so I would not eat for months, very little. I had the sensation that after such prolong periods of time my biological makeup would change. I actually felt more alive. I smoked cannabis several times a day by my self and i would the experience to be rather psychoactive and promote psychedelic states of normal perception. I could have spent more productive time with my friends, and avoided drinking and having night adventures, but whatever.

Anyway, I spend time discovering what agents to use to restore vivid and perceptional experience I had. It's just not enjoyable at the moment to live this way and find myself a bit depressed and stressed that I am unable to perform at the levels I would naturally would without impairment. It's upsetting because I tended to use my skills in my performance demanding tasks, and it's disheartening that I am unable to perform at the level of my friends or self without drug-damage. After my most recent encounter with antipshcytic drugs, I am starting to have neurological circuit problems when performing tasks and remembering what i have done. My memory has always been very poor, horrible, but after drug use it's just more damaged in performance then naturally being forgetful. It's a bit different then having poor working memory capacity, and seems that when I am holding memory items that I will forget them or change them without notice, and then performance a task with that given input. It degrade the performance of my tasks and performance.

Yeah, so there is this biological Cerebrolysin that I've been aware about since 15. I thought it was interesting, and wanted to spend time finding a scientist to make a human-derived version from human brain, or stem-cells. Perhaps the medication integration would have been more effective if it was from human origin; like how they have the rDNA diabetic medications.

It's bad enough that my physiological response to sugar is really different now after antipsychotics. I can't even drink juice without it making me feel completely horrible and difference. When younger, I would eat candy, juice, or something with sugar and get a sugar rush, but I don't even get the same biological response anymore. I'm always in a state go dehydration and water consumption doesn't promote the response I used to have whenI drank pure H2O. It was amazing, and never felt I could get enough. At this point, It's lucky if I drink a glass (1) of H2O without feeling sick or different. It doesn't even work the same. Water actually makes me confused, and I am really unsure what to do at this point since I fear there was damage or alteration of transport mechanism. H2O consumption takes a weird feeling to being hydrophobic  and hydrophilic at the same time. In the end, it's a horrible experience and it's been years since I had continuous water intake. It's really taken a hit on my appearance and  health. I was completing research on Clozapine, and there were odd mentions of it being used for water indications, and promoting reduced-water intake. I didn't cover much information besides Clozpine promoting the action, and I wasn't sure if this was pharamcolgcal  or the drug making water hard to intake that the mice and humans did not intake water. I try to say that if Clozapine makes it unpleasant drink water, then it's going to reduce how often you are going to drink water. It was kind of stupid, and I just chalked the side-effect as drug induce negative effect. I had a thought that my NA/P/CL/F/Z/Electrolyte profile was effecting water to be taken systemically. I had an IV for dehydration a few years ago, since they don't actually infuse H2O directly. I tried to recall how I was feeling at the same. I think it was a positive experience, but it wasn't profound or anything or corrected the H20 transport systemically or biological response to water. 

Yeah, send a PM and we can talk. I figured that these response were from antipsychotic use, so at least if you want. I can send you the drug names I was on, and maybe you can think about their action. It's a bit upsetting trying to correct damage from random and stupid toxin, that in the end we don't even know how they work anyway. It's bad enough that everything says 'unknown' that I can't actually find a medical professional to actually thinking about it without them saying I don't know. Programmed education.

TTYL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lsd-25, lsd, psychedelics, cerebrolysin, biological, water, nootropics, antipsychotics, clozapine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users