LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dr.Cooks

• 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:46 AM

What's up guys this is actually my first post on here but I've been reading the forums for quite a few years. So what we're talking about here is ro256981 which is a new antidrepprasent with some similarities to to ketamine but with a little more promise for use as a real treatment for depression and possibly a some some social disabilities. I've gotten some from a lab and I'm looking at testing it out but I'm having trouble finding out if it's orally active or even establishing a theraputic dose obviously testing chemicals out in this way is pretty dangerous so this thread isn't really for talking about that I'm hoping for this to help treat depression and minor social anxiety. for safety sake we obviously wanna keep the dose pretty small here and work up so I'm mostly wondering if anyone who knows how you could administer this stuff and if anyone has any idea what the minimum theraputic dose might be.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression treatments, social anxiety treatments, research chemicals, motivation, nmda, new depression medications, ro-25-6981, human trials, brain health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users