* * * * - 11 votes

FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide group buy

foxo4

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

#1 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

So far I am looking to get 100 mg vials. The amino acids in the sequence are the d -amino acid form so that makes the synthesis a little more expensive than normal L-amino acids. 

Hopefully we can pay around 800 dollars for 100mg. Based on what a couple people have said about taking only 5mg total or so I think 100mg should be enough to have a noticeable effect and the cost is worth it to try. 

So far people who are in are:

chroma

tintinet

andey 

vanticka 

Eli Harris

Lets try and get at least 4 more people.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • like x 1

#2 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

Can you be a bit more clear on the suggested dosage and what study or reference you are taking that value from?  It's not clear to me if it is 5 mg per dose or per total intervention (10 doses at 0.5 mg ?).  When you say 5 mg in total, why would anyone need 100 mg then (or 20x that amount) ?

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:19 PM

A couple people have tried around 5 mg total spread out over a week maybe. The one guy who put up that foxo4 website was/is taking like 100-200 mg a week I think. Sorry these are rough numbers off the top of my head. The people taking the smaller doses still said they noticed effects from it so I'm thinking 100mg total over a week or so should be enough to make an impact and be worth the money to try it. 

#4 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

100mg is kinda overkill for me, I was thinking about 50mg divided in 10 mg vials.

Edited by Andey, 06 June 2017 - 04:09 AM.

#5 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:00 AM

Personally I would go for 25mg in 5 x 5mg vials for $200 plus shipping and any charge for aliquoting it. I think you would get a lot more interested if $800 is not the starting point. Anyone else feel the same way?

Edited by PWAIN, 06 June 2017 - 06:08 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#6 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:55 AM

Personally I would go for 25mg in 5 x 5mg vials for $200 plus shipping and any charge for aliquoting it. I think you would get a lot more interested if $800 is not the starting point. Anyone else feel the same way?

Same thoughts.

#7 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:04 PM

I'm less concerned about the price and more disturbed by the lack of a specific dosing guidance or range.  5 mg spread over 1 week vs. 100 mg spread over 1 weeks is widely different.

• like x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#8 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:18 PM

I'm less concerned about the price and more disturbed by the lack of a specific dosing guidance or range.  5 mg spread over 1 week vs. 100 mg spread over 1 weeks is widely different.

We don't have much human data to go off of.

Here is the guy Darren's dosing from http://foxo4dri.com

"My dosage calculation was off- I scaled up the dosage based on rat-to- human scaling factor (surface area) and I should have used the mouse factor. So instead of about 35mg/day 2 times /wk for a mth, I used a slowly increasing dosage to about 60mg/day 2 times /wk."

Steven posted on the same website his experience:

"When I started adding the FOXO4-DRI in the past week I have noticed some definite changes. Weight loss, better sleep, more endurance and perhaps an improvement in lung function now well over 100% for the 3 measures, FVC, FEV and PEF, for a 63 yo. I know that the dose, a little less than 1 mg over 7 days.." Not sure if he means 1 mg total over 7 days or perhaps he took about 5mg total over 7 days.

Chroma from this website said:

"I tested 5mg, 150mcg a day and noticed positive effects. Tested a lot of others peptides and substances and this is very different. More energy, more fat (i have an immune dysfunction which makes me very skinny, also a muscle and nerve disorder). So no placebo for me :p"

My thinking is to find a good dose in between these differences in dosing that should give us a good result and also not be extremely expensive.

Edited by meatsauce, 06 June 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#9 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Maybe I can offer quantities in 25mg as well. The price per mg is going to be a little higher though for a smaller amount.  I would love to get this rolling asap!

• like x 2

#10 Alpharius

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:49 AM

In which country would the peptide be synthesized and from which would it be sent from?

• Good Point x 1

#11 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:29 AM

In which country would the peptide be synthesized and from which would it be sent from?

Probably from the United States. I have an american company working on matching a quote from a Chinese peptide company. It would ship from the US. If you want it shipped to a country outside the united states you would have to look up the best way to import it without any customs troubles and then I can ship accordantly.

• like x 2

#12 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

The original study involved a conjugate of FOXO4-DR1 and the neutralized but still highly reactive HIV-TAT1, (both compunds still needs injecting, by the way...)  The HIV-TAT1 part attaches itself to CD4 immune system cells such as T-cells and macrophages thus inducing cell death in senescent immune cells, and rescuing the aging immune system by depleting senescent immune cells.  On the other hand injecting FOXO4-DR1 has no such rescue capability.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#13 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:26 AM

The original study involved a conjugate of FOXO4-DR1 and the neutralized but still highly reactive HIV-TAT1, (both compunds still needs injecting, by the way...)  The HIV-TAT1 part attaches itself to CD4 immune system cells such as T-cells and macrophages thus inducing cell death in senescent immune cells, and rescuing the aging immune system by depleting senescent immune cells.  On the other hand injecting FOXO4-DR1 has no such rescue capability.

Nice find, but is senescence really a problem in immune cells ? They have pretty short lifespan anyway.

Or doesnt it mean that we have a lot of immortal immune senescent cells that lower the number of active ones ?

Edited by Andey, 12 June 2017 - 07:33 AM.

#14 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:34 PM

As I understand it, the HIV-TAT1 piggybacks its senescent fighting payload FOXO-4-DR1 into T cells and macrophages, and also causes the release of NFKb which allow the senescent cell to be attacked.

#15 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:50 PM

Count me in, thanks!

#16 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

I sent a couple PMs but can't send anymore for 24 hours or something. I don't think we can get to 1000mg soon so I want to collect funds and place the order.  The price will be higher per mg will a smaller order. What amount would everyone like to buy? If most people got 100mg that would help with the overall cost.

chroma,  tintinet, vanticka, Eli Harris are you still in for 100mg?

#17 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

I sent a couple PMs but can't send anymore for 24 hours or something. I don't think we can get to 1000mg soon so I want to collect funds and place the order. The price will be higher per mg will a smaller order. What amount would everyone like to buy? If most people got 100mg that would help with the overall cost.

chroma, tintinet, vanticka, Eli Harris are you still in for 100mg?

What's the final pricing?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

#18 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:55 PM

I sent a couple PMs but can't send anymore for 24 hours or something. I don't think we can get to 1000mg soon so I want to collect funds and place the order. The price will be higher per mg will a smaller order. What amount would everyone like to buy? If most people got 100mg that would help with the overall cost.

If quality is ensured, ya.

#19 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

What's the final pricing?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

The pricing will depend on how much we get. Around 800 for 100mg

#20 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:58 AM

I'd be in if we knew that such small doses can work.

DD

#21 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

I'd be in if we knew that such small doses can work.

DD

We have to try it to find out at this stage. Based on a couple people saying that they felt something at 5mg I think it is worth a try. 

#22 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:11 PM

I'd be in for 50 mg or 2 x 25 mg.

#23 onemanatatime

• 41 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

count me in for whatever the minimum will have to be, preferably if its synthes. in the us and quality ensured like mentioned above. Also will have to have some creative labeling - marking. shipping outside US

#24 chris1299

• 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:31 PM

I'd definitely be interested in something like this--can you be a bit more specific on how you're working out the cost/person? I assume there's some economy of scale to factor in.

#25 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

What the hell is it? 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • like x 1

#26 chris1299

• 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

FOXO4-DRI is a protein which causes a different protein that is produced by the FOXO4 gene to unbind from p53, which causes apoptosis in senescent cells--apparently with rather high selectivity for those cells. In other words it is a senolytic. It is attractive because it seems to be highly effective, selective, and have mild side effects compared to other senolytics that have been discovered (aside from Oisin's more sophisticated approach). There is a mounting pile of evidence that senescent (i.e. post-mitotic, i.e. non-dividing) cells are one of the major contributing factors to the aging process in humans and other animals.
Here's a link to the research paper specifically on FOXO4: www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(17)30246-5.pdf

Edited by chris1299, 20 June 2017 - 08:31 PM.

• like x 2

#27 chris1299

• 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:32 PM

(I'm not sure why "senescent" and "senolytic" were turned into hyperlinks in above post)

#28 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:52 PM

(I'm not sure why "senescent" and "senolytic" were turned into hyperlinks in above post)

Longecity does that with some terms so you can see the definition just by putting your cursor on it. Like stack, for example. This way, it is easier for everyone to get the terminology. It helped me a lot when I started reading this page. 

#29 Vajra

• 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

You can count me in for 100mg.  Thanks!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

count me in for whatever the minimum will have to be, preferably if its synthes. in the us and quality ensured like mentioned above. Also will have to have some creative labeling - marking. shipping outside US

I have a US company ready to make the peptide for us! For those who are outside the US you we will need to come up with packaging and labeling that will allow for an easy pass through customs. I can't be responsible for a package that doesn't make it though. 

I'd definitely be interested in something like this--can you be a bit more specific on how you're working out the cost/person? I assume there's some economy of scale to factor in.

Yes the price per mg will be less with a 100mg order than 50mg. 

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)