Posted 26 August 2018 - 01:35 PM

Hahaha
Hahaha
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#662 Beetlejuice

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 01:42 PM

Hey everyone I have the Order in finally!

I'm sorry this took so damn long I know people were worried.

Hey Meatsauce, please get in touch with me about order arriving. Thanks
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#663 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 02:03 PM

Hahaha
Hahaha

Is everyone in this group buy losing their mind? I guess I'm just going to bite the bullet, pay the huge price, and buy the FOXO4-dri as manufactured for De Keizer's study on my own, because if this is the way to communicate, or as Ryan does: showing up every 2-3 months yelling "hey all, all is fine, thanks for the $800-$1000, that thing I ordered from the company I can't tell you about is coming soon", then I'm definitely done with this mess. I'm not even sure why I'm still spending any time on this.

Ryan on the other hand will definitely still hear from me.

• Agree x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#664 Beetlejuice

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 02:15 PM

Hey no Moondancer. I’m not loosing my mind & my post didn’t just have haha but I’m really struggling to work this site out & how to properly reply to a post as you all seem to be able to quote the post & then reply under it. I’m obviously doing it wrong!! Will try messaging you directly. Cheers
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • like x 1

#665 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:49 PM

Great! No guarantee concerning the hypertension of course ;-). However, most members seem to be using 3x 30mg, and order 100mg. This based on the amounts used in the mice in the following study, as far as I'm aware: "Targeted Apoptosis of Senescent Cells Restores Tissue Homeostasis in Response to Chemotoxicity and Aging" (The mice received IV-injections every other day on day 1,3 and 5 of 5mg/kg).

I'm suprised too not more persons are interested in this group buy. Imho it is one of the more fascinating/promosing compounds out there.

So concerning a potential group buy from the company that manufactured FOXO4-dri for De Keizer's study, currently we have:
1) Moondancer 100mg (potentially 200mg)
2) Beetlejuice 100mg
4) Longevitarian 200mg
5) Smithx (unsure, possibly 100mg)
6) Hrub
7) Mikey (100mg?)

So potentially in total we would want to order around 800mg now it seems. I assume we would need at least 1gram to get a 'decent' price. Any other members interested in joining this group buy?
Mikey, would you potentially be interested in organising the group buy? (You have a longer trackrecord - I don't. Plus I'm located in Europe and would have to pay an extra 21% VAT for the FOXO4-dri).

Hrub, I sent you a message too: how many mg would you want to order?
Beetlejuice, you mentioned partaking in MeatSauce's second group buy. If MeatSauce will after all ensure you will get the compound he ordered for the second group buy, do you still want to join our group buy from the company that manufactured FOXO4-dri for De Keizer's study, or not? Please let us know

Several questions.

First, to be clear, this means that FOXO4-DRI is dosed at 30 mg subQ delivery once every other day three times?

Another question. I think that I read that someone experienced a 15 point drop in both systolic and diastolic blood pressure with one application. I am confirmed for 100 mg in a group buy if given a price that makes sense.

I haven't read this entire thread, but so far, I have not seen a cost for the material that Meatsauce purchased.

Please clarify what 100 mg cost in Meatsauce's buy. I messaged Meatsauce to ask what the 200 mg extra that he has costs and have received no reply.

Which manufacturer made FOXO for De Keizer's study?

I am overly flooded with work, as I sold my home and am preparing to move North for what I regard as superior weather, because LA's high UV depresses me, being a Pluviophile.

However, I would consider running a group buy if a 10% handling charge per order was given to me to cover mine or my assistant's time.

I have the business license to order from chemical supply companies and have ordered chemicals that the public is not allowed to buy for Daredevil, who thoughtfully volunteered to give me 30% in additional funds to support my work to do this type of order for him.

Running a group buy or just buying for someone can truly be tedious. I am in favor of those that run a group buy being given an additional amount, at least 10%, for their time.

When buying through my business address I must have the ingredient shipped to my business location, which is 400 miles from my home. Then, because my business relationship doesn't facilitate shipping, I have whatever is ordered shipped to my home, from which it must be re-packaged and taken to the post office.

There are questions about transit during hot weather. How stable is FOXO4-DRI in heat? UPS trucks have consistently recorded heat as high as 160 degrees F in the back of their trucks during the summer.   

These are my questions. Someone please answer them and let's move this along or not.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#666 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 08:09 PM

In the study referenced above I found this:

FOXO4-DRI consists of the following amino acid sequence in D-Isoform: H-ltlrkepaseiaqsileaysqngwanrrsggkrppprrrqrrkkrg-OH. MW: 5358.2 It was manufactured by Pepscan (Lelystad, the Netherlands) at >95% purity and stored at -20°C in 1mg powder aliquots until used to avoid freeze-thawing artifacts. For in vitro experiments FOXO4-DRI was dissolved in PBS to generate a 2mM stock. For in vivo use, FOXO4-DRI was dissolved in PBS to generate a 5mg/ml stock solution, which was kept on ice until injection. Before injection the solution was brought to room temperature.

Going to the "Custom Peptide Synthesis" page, there are a few questions to answer.

Do we want:
Free amine, acetylated, biotinylated or specify below?

Do we want the C-termini:

Free Acid, Amidated or specify below?

I assume that we want 1,000 mg aliquoted to 100 mg X10 vials, and guaranteed to be TFA-free.

The study text makes me concerned about how heat stable this material is in shipment.

I am going to message a few people about getting in on this Group Buy, so that we have enough people. I suggest that we all do this.

Please chime in, folks.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#667 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:29 PM

Yes there is.  As I explained in another post in this thread:

Sterilization by micro filtering strips out bacteria.  The molecules which we are interested in here will pass through 0.22 micron holes.

The filter material should have low affinity to proteins, thus I chose PES.

You still have to do your due dilligence to minimize exposure to pyrogens (endotoxins) and viruses.

Caution: A biochemist friend told me that for complete protection from all viruses one needs to use a 0.02-micron filter.

He said that HIV is 0.1 micron, so it could get through a 0.2-micron filter.

I also found this also at - https://www.africare...hivaids-theory/

Can someone with a knowledge of biochemistry confirm what size micron holes should be used for complete protection?

• Disagree x 2
  • Agree x 1

#668 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:59 PM

Going to pass on this. Think I have antiaging down pat right now so why risk anything? But I will keep watching you folks and your results! You can see my thread for a couple skin result pics.

https://www.longecit...-was-the-nia24/

Mikey, I am certain everyone is thinking this, asking $1500 for a little post office work is not in the spirit of a group project. Price is nearly $1500 per 100 mg from what I understand.
  • Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#669 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:15 AM

Going to pass on this. Think I have antiaging down pat right now so why risk anything? But I will keep watching you folks and your results! You can see my thread for a couple skin result pics.

https://www.longecit...-was-the-nia24/

Mikey, I am certain everyone is thinking this, asking $1500 for a little post office work is not in the spirit of a group project. Price is nearly $1500 per 100 mg from what I understand.

Hello Katrina. Please give all due respect to the scope of what is truly the work that is required. You are right in that $150 x 10 = $1,500, which is too much for this work. I'd say that $750 (0.5%) is equitable. Running a group buy should not tax the person running it. There should be some honorable compensation.

(OFF TOPIC, but as to your skin care information, you have done as I do, comprehensively address your focus and invented solutions that are truly original and science-based. I will comment in your excellent forum when I have the time. ie...niacinamide has been shown to produce some superior results when compared to NIA24. Please also see a free suggestion that I give to viewers -  http://agereversalno...l-facial-mist/  I suggest that you consider that the EXTREMELY busy work that you do to address skin care might be resolved with one stroke of the right molecule, ala FOXO4-DRI???)

As to "a little post-office work" please be clear that your conception of "little" is different than my reality. This "little post-office work" means ordering and receiving the research chemical and buying small boxes, shipping tape, and accounting for and packaging each portion for each person.

Keeping track of accounting for each. (Unlike Meatsauce I would only be completely accountable and transparent.)

Going to the post office and spending the time to ship each individual parcel. (My hourly rate for services before retirement was $500/hour. Having experienced a massive financial scam I am rebuilding finances working on a new venture, so time is money today, still.) 

While I personally want FOXO4-DRI, doing this extra work is a distraction from my current critical two focuses, which include having sold my home at 65 years of age, I must sell 50+ items and determine exactly what I am keeping and where I am moving, with no close assistance, as my soul-mate died five years ago.

I have created and must nurture a new endeavor, AGEREVERSALNOW.COM.

Startups require focus 12-14 hour days, seven days a week, even with valued paid assistance and "...a little help from my friends."

So, I will gladly let someone else run this group buy. I do want to experience the benefits of real, unquestionably pure FOXO4-DRI, but it seems to me that anyone that is running a group buy should not have to work for free "for the cause."

AND people that participate in a group buy should not be subjected to the questionable "curious" behavior of those that are like "Meatsauce."

I will gladly pay an additional 10% - or more - to someone to run this group buy rather than distracting from my own survival. 

Perhaps you have the extra energy to donate to this group buy.

But, Katrina, you have already declined to participate, so why are you commenting at all???

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1

#670 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 02:50 AM

Mikey, TY for the compliment. As for not participating, my genetics are a tad off with an ion channelopathy. Specifically an early truncation of the ClC-1 protein.

“Increasing evidence suggests that ion channels and pumps not only regulate membrane potential, ion homeostasis, and electric signaling in excitable cells but also play important roles in cell proliferation, migration, apoptosis and differentiation. “

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4362317/

As for why I commented on the “service fee” when not participating, the others that were may not feel comfortable doing so themselves.

And I have mailed over 20 packages at one time for sweepstakes in the past. So I am quite familiar. USPS packaging is free besides the tape.

Edited by katrina, 27 August 2018 - 03:02 AM.

• Disagree x 1

#671 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:19 AM

Mikey, TY for the compliment. As for not participating, my genetics are a tad off with an ion channelopathy. Specifically an early truncation of the ClC-1 protein.

“Increasing evidence suggests that ion channels and pumps not only regulate membrane potential, ion homeostasis, and electric signaling in excitable cells but also play important roles in cell proliferation, migration, apoptosis and differentiation. “

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4362317/

As for why I commented on the “service fee” when not participating, the others that were may not feel comfortable doing so themselves.

Katrina, I have not studied ion channelopathy, so good luck is all that I can say.

As to "service fees" I think that anyone that is running a group buy should receive acknowledgment for their diligence, while also holding them to be responsible. No vagueries. We see with "Meatsauce" how important these fundaments are.

Also, I don't believe that people on LongeCity will not feel comfortable criticizing if they feel the need. I've been here since 2012 and have experienced the wrath of the nasty.

As I said, I am happy to pay someone (0.50%?) to run a group buy of FOXO4-DRI that is free from TFA's and is from the source of what was used in the study - while also being fully transparent and accountable.

This rather than perhaps experiencing what was described as basically abhorrent communications and possibly a "bait and switch" to a Chinese chemical supply company that delivered who knows what purity to the unsuspecting. 

If it were I each recipient would receive a copy of the invoice/paperwork from the chemical vendor so that we would be sure that we are getting what is promised. That is worth a tiny bit of extra money. Daredevil will confirm that he can depend on my transparency.

What about someone else being completely transparent - and/or running the group buy? 

• Ill informed x 1

#672 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:03 AM

I defenitely agree with Mikey that I'd prefer to pay the person that arranges for the group buy a compensation, if that means we can be assured that there is transparancy and a thoroughly arranged group buy. Certainly after the mess the previous group buy became.

I do think though that the percentage should depend on the ultimate price of the FOXO4-dri peptide. If, for example, we would opt for a purity level higher than >90% we may end up with a (much) higher price for the FOXO4-dri. And frankly I think that any compensation should be proportionate and strike a balance too. I understand for example you mentioned Mikey that you earned $500 per hour in the past, but arranging for a group buy also comes down to some enthusiasm to be able to test a compound for a decent price yourself. After all: all members participating in the group buy also ensure the group organizer gets the peptide for a lower price So in that sense it is already a win-win for everyone involved. But personally I definitely agree that a group buy organizer should be compensated.

But I hope that others will chime in too. 

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#673 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:21 AM

I assume that we want 1,000 mg aliquoted to 100 mg X10 vials, and guaranteed to be TFA-free.

The study text makes me concerned about how heat stable this material is in shipment.

I believe 10mg aliquots came recommended instead of 100mg. Smithx mentioned a potential risk of too much cell death causing kidney failure - and I certainly believe he is right that it is better to be a bit cautious and first run a test with a lower amount of FOXO4-dri.

So concerning a potential group buy from the company that manufactured FOXO4-dri for De Keizer's study, currently we have:
1) Moondancer 100mg (potentially 200mg)
2) Beetlejuice 100mg (unsure, depending on the price)
4) Longevitarian 200mg
5) Smithx (unsure, possibly 100mg)
6) Hrub
7) Mikey 100mg

Hrub, I messaged you. If you see this post, can you please let us know if you still want to participate, and for how many mg? Thanks.

Anyone else that would want to participate? 

Edited by Moondancer, 27 August 2018 - 04:22 AM.

• Agree x 2

#674 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:24 AM

I defenitely agree with Mikey that I'd prefer to pay the person that arranges for the group buy a compensation, if that means we can be assured that there is transparancy and a thoroughly arranged group buy. Certainly after the mess the previous group buy became.

I do think though that the percentage should depend on the ultimate price of the FOXO4-dri peptide. If, for example, we would opt for a purity level higher than >90% we may end up with a (much) higher price for the FOXO4-dri. And frankly I think that any compensation should be proportionate and strike a balance too. I understand for example you mentioned Mikey that you earned $500 per hour in the past, but arranging for a group buy also comes down to some enthusiasm to be able to test a compound for a decent price yourself. After all: all members participating in the group buy also ensure the group organizer gets the peptide for a lower price So in that sense it is already a win-win for everyone involved. But personally I definitely agree that a group buy organizer should be compensated.

But I hope that others will chime in too. 

Thank you, Moondancer.

I absolutely agree that a buyer should be compensated on a sliding scale, based on the total amount that is required for the group buy.

If the buyer has to handle 20 people for a low-priced item they should be compensated for their time. Say it's a minimum of $30 per person. (I am also in favor of increasing the US national minimum wage to $15.00, ASAP.)

If it is just five people, but the item, such as FOXO costs $1,500 the buyer should also be compensated, just not as many percents as a buy of a lower priced item.

As I said, we would experience more successful, transparent group buys if there was an incentive.

Perhaps there would even emerge people or a person that made a living doing group buys for us.

And right now I have enough money to participate, where I didn't a month ago.

So here I am wishing to participate in a FOXO4-DRI group buy, but with a buyer that is dependable and ethical.

• Agree x 2

#675 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:29 AM

I originally was going to go for 5mg aliquots to be on the safe side.

30mg every day or every other day seems aggressive. If the stuff works as it's supposed to, there will be a lot of dead cells which have to be dealt with by the body, a lot of protein floating around in the blood, a lot of stress on the kidneys, etc.

Also, the older you are or the worse condition you're in and therefore the more senescent cells you have, the greater the load for any given dose of foxo4 DRI.

So it seems prudent to start with a small dose, 5mg or 10mg and see what effect it does. Check for protein in the urine, etc. Then perhaps titrate upwards to the 30mg estimated dose, wait a couple of days, perhaps take some NAC to help the kidneys, wait a few weeks, then repeat if all seems well.

Of course the more prudent course of action is to avoid bleeding edge experimental drugs like this entirely, so the above ideas are only for people who already decided to try something this potentially risky.

• Good Point x 2

#676 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 03:43 PM

Perhaps there would even emerge people or a person that made a living doing group buys for us.

Food for thought. May there be one adverse result and the group buy was distributed by one person for financial gain. Talk about liability.. Egads.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#677 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:57 PM

Food for thought. May there be one adverse result and the group buy was distributed by one person for financial gain. Talk about liability.. Egads.

Katrina, you're not ever going to be involved in a group buy for this because of your unique health concern, so what is the logic behind your being busy with this? Just to be busy?

This is easily solved by each person signing a release of liability waiver.

Whether the person is making a bit of money or not this potential danger exists anyway, so to be completely prudent each person should sign a waiver anyway.

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • dislike x 1

#678 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:03 PM

Katrina, you're not ever going to be involved in a group buy for this because of your unique health concern, so what is the logic behind your being busy with this? Just to be busy?

This is easily solved by each person signing a release of liability waiver.

Whether the person is making a bit of money or not this potential danger exists anyway, so to be completely prudent each person should sign a waiver anyway.

Excuse me for my interest in a public forum and an intelligent thought flashing thru my mind. Forgot you owned this topic now and get to choose who contributes. Waiver is worthless BTW.

Edited by katrina, 27 August 2018 - 05:03 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#679 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:18 PM

Excuse me for my interest in a public forum and an intelligent thought flashing thru my mind. Forgot you owned this topic now and get to choose who contributes. Waiver is worthless BTW.

You bring up a good point, though I am unclear to what extent doing this on a "not for profit" basis would shield the organizer from liability and I'm curious as to why you believe that a properly executed waiver wouldn't provide reasonable shielding?

• Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#680 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:52 PM

You bring up a good point, though I am unclear to what extent doing this on a "not for profit" basis would shield the organizer from liability and I'm curious as to why you believe that a properly executed waiver wouldn't provide reasonable shielding?

Well it just may not shield anyone, trust me, I thought of this too. Financial gain just increases the likelyhood for conviction or findings in a cival suit. This entire scenario, gain or no gain, deals with a hodgpodge of laws from many countries, and states. In the US there are state laws to contend with also and crossing of state borders. Unpasteurized milk is not allowed to cross state borders. Then there is the FDA legalities of distributing a substance for unintended aka human vs animal use. And labeling.. Could this be considered an illegal operation? And so much more... The FDA scares me more than anything. OMG my head hurts. LOL...

Oh and the waiver, criminality would null and void this. Along with many state laws that would not allow such waivers in the first place. Reference experimental medicine. Oh yeah no medical degree. And if they have one, risk losing it.

Financial gain increases this from a seedy back room dealing to a horribly illegal business venture. This makes them a distributer of a substance much like a vitamin company. Take Longvida Curcurmin being distributed by multiple companies for profit as an example.... How is this any different? But this is no ordinary supplement. Do the labs sell this to the general public? No and for good reason.

Edited by katrina, 27 August 2018 - 06:22 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#681 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 07:07 PM

Since Group Buys are a tradition here at LongeCity, it would make sense for a general waiver to be drafted which would cover them, if it's possible to do so.

Such a waiver would contain very detailed disclosures of risks and state that each participant is assuming the risk with knowledge that using any such substances could be harmful or fatal, etc.

Any mods here? It would be a good thing to consider getting on the agenda.

• Agree x 3
  • Needs references x 1

#682 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:13 PM

So why not finally order from the source that produced FOXO4-DRI for the De Keizer studies, as has been suggested repeatedly by Smithx - and he is absolutely right I find!

Why not ensure that we can be 100% sure we get the right peptide.

If we arrange for the group buy differently this time. Their prices are high, but according to Smithx much lower if you order a larger volume of the peptide. I still want to try FOXO4-DRI too - with a chronic disease that will make me disabled if I can't turn the tide, I really want to try this.

I know the last group buy did not raise trust in the least, but if we arrange things well this time. First we enquire how long it would take to produce the peptide.

1) Paying to the group buy organiser via Paypal should give 2 months buyer protection, or not?

2) All members taking part in the group buy pay the group buy organiser within 1-2 days so that the order can be placed quickly and buyer protection via Paypal does not expire while waiting for the peptide.

3) the group buy organiser instantly places the order + makes the payment.

4) the group buy organiser shares the document with price quote received from the manufacturer with all the partaking group members via email prior to buying the peptide.

5) the group buy organiser shares the receipt with payment details with everyone taking part in the group buy via email, after completing the payment and receiving the receipt.

6) As soon as the peptide is in, it is shipped to all members.

7) We need to see if this can be reasonably accomplished within Paypal's 2 months of buyer protection. If so, this would give everyone taking part at least some buyer's protection, or not?

These are what I listed as how things should happen, full transparency and accountability. This is a high ticket item, so whoever is handling the money should be fully transparent and accountable AND able to handle this amount of money without being tempted to misuse it.

#683 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:27 PM

Is everyone in this group buy losing their mind? I guess I'm just going to bite the bullet, pay the huge price, and buy the FOXO4-dri as manufactured for De Keizer's study on my own, because if this is the way to communicate, or as Ryan does: showing up every 2-3 months yelling "hey all, all is fine, thanks for the $800-$1000, that thing I ordered from the company I can't tell you about is coming soon", then I'm definitely done with this mess. I'm not even sure why I'm still spending any time on this.

Ryan on the other hand will definitely still hear from me.

Hello Moondancer,

Rather than you "biting the bullet" to buy FOXO4-DRI by yourself, I will join you, if you're ok with this.

From what I gathered from TaiChiKid (post #602), a small amount dissolved in bacteriostatic water to preserve it could deliver a small amount every other day and get results, such as a 15 point decrease in systolic and diastolic blood pressure and an improvement in thyroid function. (I am still confused about safe AND effective dosing.)

I believe that I read someone else saying that GFR increased, which means that kidney function was also improved. (Maybe I am confusing this with Trodusquemine?)

These three issues are common in aging, so I am encouraged to spend the money on FOXO4-DRI. A year or so ago, when it was first reported on, my memory is that it cost about 8 times as much, so the cost has been coming down.

However, to resolve my own immediate aging health concerns, I would rather buy it now than wait until the price comes farther down.

Also, I will pay another $75 (0.5%?) for the time it takes to order it and send me an allotment of 100 mg.

How much are you planning on ordering? What amount are you planning on aliquoting it into as fractional amounts?

Also, if this requires a "research" business address to order it I have done so using my business address several times for Daredevil and another (Daredevil's friend - can't remember his internet pseudonym right now). I will do it again, with consideration of 0.5% for servicing this.

Note -- if the buyer is paid a specific amount AND required to be transparent and accountable AND we sign a legal waiver that relieves them of responsibility for our choice of how we use the molecule perhaps this can alleviate our concerns that they are tempted to misappropriate funds.

Thank you,

Michael

Edited by mikey, 27 August 2018 - 08:29 PM.

#684 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:33 PM

Well it just may not shield anyone, trust me, I thought of this too. Financial gain just increases the likelyhood for conviction or findings in a cival suit. This entire scenario, gain or no gain, deals with a hodgpodge of laws from many countries, and states. In the US there are state laws to contend with also and crossing of state borders. Unpasteurized milk is not allowed to cross state borders. Then there is the FDA legalities of distributing a substance for unintended aka human vs animal use. And labeling.. Could this be considered an illegal operation? And so much more... The FDA scares me more than anything. OMG my head hurts. LOL...

Oh and the waiver, criminality would null and void this. Along with many state laws that would not allow such waivers in the first place. Reference experimental medicine. Oh yeah no medical degree. And if they have one, risk losing it.

Financial gain increases this from a seedy back room dealing to a horribly illegal business venture. This makes them a distributer of a substance much like a vitamin company. Take Longvida Curcurmin being distributed by multiple companies for profit as an example.... How is this any different? But this is no ordinary supplement. Do the labs sell this to the general public? No and for good reason.

Please cite statutes that invalidate correctly written legal waivers.

• Agree x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#685 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:42 PM

I asked you a question and you took it personally and attacked me - interpreting my question as if I thought I "owned" this topic. Not a good statement of your fundamental character. You flatter yourself about your "intelligent" thoughts.

You've been busy on this forum with what appear to be "thought flashing thru my mind" that lack in depth. I asked why? It's a good question. But your actions have answered it, Katrina.

Again, you make a statement about waivers being "worthless." Please provide a citation for the legal argument that supports this statement.

• Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#686 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 09:05 PM

Hi, for what it's worth, I took one dose in PBS IM 1/2" into the thigh and a half dose 24 hours later.  Effects I noted seem permanent.  So if you weigh 170, you could try 30, 20.  Please use PBS though, not bac water.

Hello Moondancer,

Rather than you "biting the bullet" to buy FOXO4-DRI by yourself, I will join you, if you're ok with this.

From what I gathered from TaiChiKid (post #602), a small amount dissolved in bacteriostatic water to preserve it could deliver a small amount every other day and get results, such as a 15 point decrease in systolic and diastolic blood pressure and an improvement in thyroid function. (I am still confused about safe AND effective dosing.)

I believe that I read someone else saying that GFR increased, which means that kidney function was also improved. (Maybe I am confusing this with Trodusquemine?)

These three issues are common in aging, so I am encouraged to spend the money on FOXO4-DRI. A year or so ago, when it was first reported on, my memory is that it cost about 8 times as much, so the cost has been coming down.

However, to resolve my own immediate aging health concerns, I would rather buy it now than wait until the price comes farther down.

Also, I will pay another $75 (0.5%?) for the time it takes to order it and send me an allotment of 100 mg.

How much are you planning on ordering? What amount are you planning on aliquoting it into as fractional amounts?

Also, if this requires a "research" business address to order it I have done so using my business address several times for Daredevil and another (Daredevil's friend - can't remember his internet pseudonym right now). I will do it again, with consideration of 0.5% for servicing this.

Note -- if the buyer is paid a specific amount AND required to be transparent and accountable AND we sign a legal waiver that relieves them of responsibility for our choice of how we use the molecule perhaps this can alleviate our concerns that they are tempted to misappropriate funds.

Thank you,

Michael

• Informative x 1

#687 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 11:19 PM

Hi, for what it's worth, I took one dose in PBS IM 1/2" into the thigh and a half dose 24 hours later.  Effects I noted seem permanent.  So if you weigh 170, you could try 30, 20.  Please use PBS though, not bac water.

Thank you for clarifying this, TaiChiKid. I had thought that 30 mg would be OK for someone my size, 190 lbs. Perhaps 33 mg every other day equals 100 mg divided by three doses. If this produces enduring (and perhaps a progressive) reduction in blood pressure, then perhaps this cycle is done once a year or reiterated on some basis to provide a continuing regenerative effect.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is PBS?

Thank you,

Michael

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#688 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 11:56 PM

Hello Moondancer,

Thank you,

Michael

Hi Micheal,

Actually the price is much higher than $1500 if I/you/we are to order 100-200mg from de manufacturer for De Keizer's study. At least I received a price quote of 3900 euro for 100mg (21% VAT excluded) last time I asked, a short whlie back. Given my location 21%VAT will be added to that. (Reason I had been trying to come up with a group buy the past weeks). I don't know what the price would be for 200mg (10mg aliquots). But the fact I need to pay 21% VAT may make you prefer to not have me place the order.

#689 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2018 - 04:10 AM

Mikey, PBS = phosphate buffered saline.

TaiChiKid: why did you opt for instramuscular injections versus subcutaneous injections? I've never injected IM: is it difficult to do that correctly? I saw some mention of more risk to end up with an infection (certainly when injecting higher amounts of a substance) when injecting IM: is that a concern?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#690 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:39 AM

PBS is [hosphate buffered saline.  It is a buffer solution which tries to keep the compound in question in a more neutral buffer pH.  One can order it on amazon as PBS without CaCl² or MgCl².  One uses this to prevent an inflammatory reaction from the low pH of the FOXO4.DR1 compound which may cause an attack from the immune system.  Incidentally, I used IM because the muscle tissue has a lot of blood vessels to feed the muscle and this in turn causes the compound to circulate around the body faster and enter more senescent cells in which senescent apoptosis is prevented by FOXO4.

Thank you for clarifying this, TaiChiKid. I had thought that 30 mg would be OK for someone my size, 190 lbs. Perhaps 33 mg every other day equals 100 mg divided by three doses. If this produces enduring (and perhaps a progressive) reduction in blood pressure, then perhaps this cycle is done once a year or reiterated on some basis to provide a continuing regenerative effect.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is PBS?

Thank you,

Michael

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users