Cyclodextrins and atherosclerosis

lipoproteins

• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

#211 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2022 - 09:10 PM

We are all just concerned about hearing loss - Ototoxicity.

https://www.frontier...2017.00355/full

Believe me it's not a concern for this purpose.. I mean I am pushing injecting 400gs some months.

It is nothing like those Nieman pick kids they are dosing with the equivalent for my weight  1060 a month, also the article is pretty vague about where the dose is going which is very bad scientific writing .  The smaller doses are when they receive it directly in the spinal column and that's a WHOLE different ballgame because it passes the blood brain barrier in mass.

Consider this article

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6805667/

Basically unless even more adventurous than my crazy ass it shouldn't be an issue at all. The test mammal that had the lowest threshold for Ototoxcity was the cat subcutaneously (under the skin) at my equivalent would be 360 Grams in a single dose. I am shooting for 400gs a month spread over the month. Here is a more scientific paper below.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5676048/

You really have to spend time on measurements and dosing, and you also have to remember at these crazy doses the are trying to find the thresholds and are purposely causing the problem because that exceeds even the amount the NPD kids have to take in a single dose.

• Good Point x 1

#212 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 08:05 AM

...a firm called Chorlren has conducted 2 human trials with results published at Cholrem.com.

Um... have you looked at these results?

They consist of an angiogram of one person showing... what? I'm not sure. I'm not a radiologist. No analysis published.

And a "trial" with ONE SUBJECT. Yes only 1 person was in their "trial". Here it is:

https://www.cholrem...._Trial_2021.pdf

Giving something to one person and seeing any results at all is not a trial. There's very little that can be said from it, and certainly not enough to make a claim that it works.

• Needs references x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2022 - 09:40 AM

They consist of an angiogram of one person showing... what? I'm not sure. I'm not a radiologist. No analysis published.

And a "trial" with ONE SUBJECT. Yes only 1 person was in their "trial". Here it is:

Giving something to one person and seeing any results at all is not a trial. There's very little that can be said from it, and certainly not enough to make a claim that it works.

As I said in an earlier post this is a really poorly reported trial. However we have a good amount of data from the Niemans Pick Disease kids whose whole issue is the build up of cholesterol and it is doing exactly what animal studies have shown clearing cholesterol in humans in vitro

https://ncats.nih.go...in-niemann-pick

This has been so successful that the they have expanded access to include home usage.

Which brings the up the elephant in the room . Why no human trials? Here we have a cheap (non patentable) substance, classified by the FDA as non toxic drug that has far less side effect than commonly suppled cholesterol drugs that strangely resist a human trial.  It is also increasingly used in more and more formularies both oral and injectable to the point I could take up vast amount of space listing them all on this post.

My thoughts on this as posted before is simply that the medical industry by exploring this would lose a ton of good paying customers on the medical and pharma side of the equation to the point of losing billion.

I have personally injected thus far 2200 grams with very little issue and obvious changes...so I have been trying to wrap my head around this very issue. And so has the mother of the twins who started the NPD study to the point of a 100 million lawsuit.

https://www.rgj.com/...ers/4390267002/

Let's look further at the many useful studies and results.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6995511/

So then back to the original query about the lack of human trials . Who pays for them?

The sponsor of the study (such as the government, drug makers or technology companies) typically pays for all costs involved with a clinical research study. This includes supplying the new treatment, as well as any special testing, possible extra physician visits, and research costs involved in the clinical studies. Each study sponsor identifies top nationwide physicians to partner with to administer the actual study with qualified patients. The FDA requires that participants in clinical studies receive all study-related doctor visits, diagnostic testing and study treatments free of charge. This is in return for being a willing participant in the clinical trial.

So we have 2 payers for research that has a financial interest and as I have observed government entities that are more and more influenced by lobbyist. I mean somehow Oxycotin was approved and was an absolute disaster...but this cheap common substance with little to no side effect can't get a human trial.

Somehow I smell a rat.

https://www.theledge...es/26426669007/

This lady had to fight to get her kids treated for something that is already being injected all over the place.... it really doesn't make sense until you look at profits. And that is why I am here and a few other bold people are here as well.

• like x 1

#214 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 02:58 PM

Any side effects? I seem to be having a problem with either dehydration or anemia after dosing.

If I were you I'd keep a check on my hearing using one of the many apps/online hearing tests.

You don't need an absolute precise measure of your hearing. What you need is a baseline (which should have been taken before you started) and then periodic checks to see if you are experiencing any hearing loss.

The possibility of hearing loss from IV HPBCD is real and not to be taken lightly. You may not experience this, but it would be prudent to check for it so you can change what you're doing if your hearing starts to decline.

• Good Point x 1

#215 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2022 - 03:01 PM

If I were you I'd keep a check on my hearing using one of the many apps/online hearing tests.

You don't need an absolute precise measure of your hearing. What you need is a baseline (which should have been taken before you started) and then periodic checks to see if you are experiencing any hearing loss.

The possibility of hearing loss from IV HPBCD is real and not to be taken lightly. You may not experience this, but it would be prudent to check for it so you can change what you're doing if your hearing starts to decline.

Thanks , I did and stopped doing it after 3 months due to all the data indicating I would have to be dosing at 4 times the rate I am for that to become a factor.

#216 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2022 - 09:48 PM

To be frank, I am worried about hemolysis (destruction of blood cells) , Not sure the concentration I am taking at .25 grams per ml taken from the Niemans Pick study by syringe is the way to go. Finally found a way to get 500ml saline bags for a slower more diluted delivery. I seem to maybe having mild anemia to medium anemia depending on the dose in one week. I notice in the Cavadex study that they appear to be using 500ml saline bags for there 6 gram doses. I can't be sure because they removed the more detailed pictures of treatment from their page. Also...I don;t think these people are lying about the results due to the CEO of the company Kyle Hodgetts being a long time serious heart disease patient and he his who made his money way back in video game , also his doctor Professor Laurie Howes seems to be a respected cardiologist and pharma person. 

Edited by Grooovin1, 24 June 2022 - 09:54 PM.

#217 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2022 - 12:01 AM

https://www.yahoo.co...-170100793.html

These are the people , if they are who they say they are....which seems to be true and their motivation real. I will take my chances with their poorly organized data.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#218 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2022 - 04:00 AM

e·mul·sion
/əˈməlSH(ə)n/
See definitions in:
All

Chemistry

Food

Building

Photography
noun

1. 1.
    a fine dispersion of minute droplets of one liquid in another in which it is not soluble or miscible.
    •  

2. 2.
    BRITISH
    a water-based paint used for walls.

• Off-Topic x 1

#219 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2022 - 01:27 PM

e·mul·sion
/əˈməlSH(ə)n/
See definitions in:
All

Chemistry

Food

Building

Photography
noun

1. 1.
    a fine dispersion of minute droplets of one liquid in another in which it is not soluble or miscible.
    •  

2. 2.
    BRITISH
    a water-based paint used for walls.

I received a mark that this was off topic by one of the not so deep thinkers. 

I will elaborate, the process that HPBCD removes cholesterol from all subject studies animals or humans is through this process. This process is mechanical ..the importance of that is that it won't change in different species because it only requires a few consistent factors which are relatively the same in all species. It requires the lipids and the HPBCD molecule at a reasonable range of temps. 

In this case since it does not depend on the reaction of the biological system of different species to REACT to it , it should be the same as if you were mixing it in a vial. The other factors may be species dependent but this main factor/action is the same .

That is my point and is very relevant to this topic.

• Needs references x 1

#220 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 06:11 PM

Before jumping to conspiracy theory conclusions (and maybe before heavily dosing yourself with things), try doing a few web searches.

On your first link you can see that 2-hydroxypropyl-ß-cyclodextrin (HPBCD) was actually being pursued by pharma companies and has been since 2012. Finally, in 2021 the clinical trials failed to show benefit:

• HPBCD was licensed to Vitesse Pharma and named VTS-270.
  • A clinical trial (yes with humans) was started in 2015 https://clinicaltria...how/NCT02534844
  • Vitesse was acquired by Sucampo pharma in 2017.
  • Sucampo was acquired by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals in 2018.
  • In 2019, the open-label trial was suspended by regulators in the UK and France because of an unfavorable risk/benefit ratio.
  • In January 2021 Mallinckrodt posted this update:  https://parseghianfu...krodt-jan-2021/

I’m writing to share important news regarding the adrabetadex (VTS-270) clinical development program. Today, Mallinckrodt disclosed that after an extensive and comprehensive review of all available clinical data, there is no clear evidence of potential benefit for adrabetadex in Niemann-Pick Type C1 disease (NPC).  Following this determination, the company has concluded that the benefit / risk balance for adrabetadex as a potential treatment for the neurologic symptoms of NPC is negative. In other words, the risks associated with the treatment, outweigh the potential benefit. It is important to note that there were no new safety findings resulting from this comprehensive data review.

The independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) for Study VTS301 has informed Mallinckrodt that it agrees with the assessment of a negative benefit / risk balance following an independent review of the analyses conducted to-date.

As a result of these findings, Mallinckrodt will conclude the adrabetadex development program, including discontinuing all ongoing Company-sponsored clinical studies, expanded access protocols and investigator initiated research studies. Effective immediately, Mallinckrodt is recommending that treatment with adrabetadex be discontinued as soon as possible, with the appropriate physician oversight.

Everyone is of course free to do whatever they like, but it's a good idea to get as much information as possible beforehand.

--

As I said in an earlier post this is a really poorly reported trial. However we have a good amount of data from the Niemans Pick Disease kids whose whole issue is the build up of cholesterol and it is doing exactly what animal studies have shown clearing cholesterol in humans in vitro

https://ncats.nih.go...in-niemann-pick

This has been so successful that the they have expanded access to include home usage.

Which brings the up the elephant in the room . Why no human trials?

Edited by smithx, 25 June 2022 - 07:04 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#221 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2022 - 09:16 PM

Before jumping to conspiracy theory conclusions (and maybe before heavily dosing yourself with things), try doing a few web searches.

On your first link you can see that 2-hydroxypropyl-ß-cyclodextrin (HPBCD) was actually being pursued by pharma companies and has been since 2012. Finally, in 2021 the clinical trials failed to show benefit:

• HPBCD was licensed to Vitesse Pharma and named VTS-270.
  • A clinical trial (yes with humans) was started in 2015 https://clinicaltria...how/NCT02534844
  • Vitesse was acquired by Sucampo pharma in 2017.
  • Sucampo was acquired by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals in 2018.
  • In 2019, the open-label trial was suspended by regulators in the UK and France because of an unfavorable risk/benefit ratio.
  • In January 2021 Mallinckrodt posted this update:  https://parseghianfu...krodt-jan-2021/

Everyone is of course free to do whatever they like, but it's a good idea to get as much information as possible beforehand.

--

#222 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2022 - 09:57 PM

Point taken, however the risk/benefit for that study was undisclosed a different group of researchers saw it a different way.  Although , eventually this severe genetic disorder one over and that is probably key to there decision to stop, it is not even suitable enough to get these poor kids to live another 5-10 years. 

However did it work at what it was supposed to do, 

https://ojrd.biomedc...3023-019-1207-1

In this study we see it actually worked , however it only slowed the progression and not for an extended period of time. Here is where the murine model fails on this one. The process of this disease is different in the animal model and the human model. They had to alter the mice genetics in order to give them this disease. Since the processes of a genetically altered mouse and a human with NPC are just gonna be different , also noted is that mice generally don't have cholesterol problems so their body are geared to handle it differently.  However this is the biggest question , did the cyclodextrin extract enough cholesterol crystals to make a difference. The answer appears to be yes. The answer appears to be yes. Did it cure the patients or give them enough extended life to make to make it worth it ...unfortunatley for the kids the answer is NO....so far.

The measure a change in outcome by P values , to my understanding the lower the P value the better indication of an altered in a positive way in a trial. The P Value chart is indicated below. The only had 3 out of 12 measured outcome for whatever difficulty or interrupted measurement process which is understandable because you are dealing with kid that usually only have a few years once they are diagnosed and they are suffering horrendous health problem from the brain, to the kidney, lungs and liver due to the uncontrolled clogging they are experiencing 

Before and after brain scan from the above cited study also P Values from the data obtainable from study. All of this says it did work, however to the magnatude of solving the problem unfortunately NO. However in this instance we are not talking solving NPC. We are dealing with a much milder and gradual buildup of arterial plaque and I as one who has chosen to inject himself can attest to the effectiveness. 

I will continue.

Attached to this response is the data collected from the NPC treatment that is in it second phase because it works.Attached File  Fullscreen capture 6252022 53859 PM.bmp   3.75MB   1 downloadsAttached File  Fullscreen capture 6252022 55425 PM.bmp   3.75MB   0 downloads

Furthermore I must tell you one thing about me ...I would not go through all the trouble I due from sterilizing ingredients to injecting myself , to some side effects I have incurred which I am trying to figure out it some kind of extended dehydration or the temporary slowing down of kidney function or destruction of red blood cell by anemia.  Feeling like a pin cushion, the search and expense of various medical supplies , the sterilization process , the making of sterile saline solution all have been tiresome. However ..the complete disappearance of BPH (prostate enlargement) , the gradual fading of my erectile dysfunction, the end of Reynauds Syndrome and my clearer vision will see me to the end of this . So far 2200 grams out of 4000 planned have been administered by myself.

Edited by Grooovin1, 25 June 2022 - 10:07 PM.

#223 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2022 - 10:16 PM

So as I posted before I have been dosing HPBCD for about 6 months. I have dosed 2200 successfully ...mostly (I have new respect for drug addicts..hitting veins as a beginner is not easy). Anyways the biggest problem has been finding a source of IV bags . So I have relied on push injections, the problem being the biggest size is 150 ml for a properly equipped on. 

So the problem I think is that because of the smaller size and the speed of injection is that I have negatively affected my blood cells , there is no obvious sign of blood cells dying but blood cells need cholesterol, cholesterol is highly important to viruses as well which makes this substance an antiviral which I found super interesting they were actually trying to do something with HIV for a minute. 

Anyways , since I can't see any evidence of blood in my stool  has been to order a hemoglobin test kit which is basically an anemia test kit. I am leaning towards anemia because the symptoms : no erections at all, cold hands and feet , some fatigue are both signs of  1)dehydration or 2) anemia. I lean towards anemia because of the recovery time seeming to be in sync with the size of the dose. 

The test I have used so far is my Dr's blood test , kidney function test (urine test strips) . Dehydration probability is diminished by the fact that I have tried drinking at least a 1.5 gallons a day following dosing and it really doesn't help.

After having debates with people on here and feeling like my point has been proved. I will post for people that need help since the pharm industry seems to be trying to bury a great molecule that would wreck there business but would help so many people .

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#224 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2022 - 03:14 PM

Anemia

Just got my hemoglobin tester and sure enough I have anemia which was consistent with my symptoms . I am 12.6 and i should be between 13.2 and 16.6 . 

My thinking is that my concentration is to high and delivery too fast which led to the loss of blood cells. 

When my levels return to normal I will try a concentration of 8 grams per 500 ML of saline. The concentration I have been injecting was based off a NPC study which said .25 grams per ML.which translates to 125 grams per 500 ML a really huge difference.

#225 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2022 - 05:02 AM

So, this is my rub about my experience here.

People are are allowed to hit a button an say "irresponsible , uninformed" etc

To those people ...go f#ck yourselves since you are not providing data that confirms your viewpoint.

In other word step up , give me scientific data that supports your views and then we can hopefully have an informed debate. 

I am not in a popularity contest since I am actually putting myself at some type of risk being an actual study.

This is no joke this is an area of actual research .... and I am research. This is my actual life that is being helped. 

Don't be a chicken shit , come with your doubts.

• Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#226 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 03:13 PM

Don't be a chicken shit , come with your doubts.

Groovin,

Don't sweat the post rating system too much.

There are risks associated with what you're doing and I assume that someone has keyed onto that and is giving you the "Dangerous/Irresponsible" ratings. 

To whomever is doing that - the risks (mainly hearing loss) of using cyclodextrin have been well discussed in this thread, anyone reading it should be well aware of them, so it's not necessary to downvote every post as "Dangerous/Irresponsible". If you have other issues, it would be helpful if you'd discuss them in the thread rather than just hitting the downvote bottons.

#227 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2022 - 03:48 PM

Groovin,

Don't sweat the post rating system too much.

There are risks associated with what you're doing and I assume that someone has keyed onto that and is giving you the "Dangerous/Irresponsible" ratings. 

To whomever is doing that - the risks (mainly hearing loss) of using cyclodextrin have been well discussed in this thread, anyone reading it should be well aware of them, so it's not necessary to downvote every post as "Dangerous/Irresponsible". If you have other issues, it would be helpful if you'd discuss them in the thread rather than just hitting the downvote bottons.

The problem is with the hearing loss which I have spoken on before is that it takes an enormous dose for it to be even close to a factor. 

You litterally would have to at my weight inject over 300 grams in one sitting. 

I am dosing on a good MONTH 400 grams.

It is not a factor for my purpose, it is a possible factor with the poor kids with Niemans Pick but for the purpose of clearing your arteries at reasonable doses it is a non factor.

I think that people do not take time to understand these research papers and just grab on to anything negative. 

Let's put it in perspective, I would have more side effect problems with Lipitor than with HPBCD ....followed with the fact that Lipitor does not clear your arteries just lowers cholesterol as a maintenance drug and not a solution to the actual problem.

Here is the study on hearing loss and when you break down the data on the cat model (cats were the most sensitive to hearing loss)  you will see that you would have to inject a pretty insane amount.  The link for the study is below.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5676048/

As we know anything can be unhealthy if you take way to much even water.

So again my point is actually read the data before posting negatives.

#228 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 06:42 PM

Anemia

Just got my hemoglobin tester and sure enough I have anemia which was consistent with my symptoms . I am 12.6 and i should be between 13.2 and 16.6 . 

My thinking is that my concentration is to high and delivery too fast which led to the loss of blood cells. 

When my levels return to normal I will try a concentration of 8 grams per 500 ML of saline. The concentration I have been injecting was based off a NPC study which said .25 grams per ML.which translates to 125 grams per 500 ML a really huge difference.

Groovin - 

Just FYI - if that is a finger prick hemoglobin tester I'll tell you that I've got one and they have some accuracy issues.

The tester itself is fine. The problem is using blood from a finger stick versus venous blood. When you do a finger stick, it's not unusual to have to do a bit of squeezing to get enough blood to do the test. When you do this, it seems that you tend to get more plasma expressed than whole blood. 

I had an issue with high hemoglobin (polycythemia) and I was having to go in monthly for CBC/Hemoglobin checks. I bought a home hemoglobin tester and would test an hour or so before they did a blood draw for the CBC, and my home tester commonly was 1-2 points lower than what the lab would report.

Just something to be aware of.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 07 July 2022 - 06:51 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#229 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2022 - 07:37 PM

Groovin - 

Just FYI - if that is a finger prick hemoglobin tester I'll tell you that I've got one and they have some accuracy issues.

The tester itself is fine. The problem is using blood from a finger stick versus venous blood. When you do a finger stick, it's not unusual to have to do a bit of squeezing to get enough blood to do the test. When you do this, it seems that you tend to get more plasma expressed than whole blood. 

I had an issue with high hemoglobin (polycythemia) and I was having to go in monthly for CBC/Hemoglobin checks. I bought a home hemoglobin tester and would test an hour or so before they did a blood draw for the CBC, and my home tester commonly was 1-2 points lower than what the lab would report.

Just something to be aware of.

Thanks for the info.. using veinous blood wouldn't be to hard since I am poking myself everytime. 

I was wondering about the accuracy but it beats flying blind, and all the symptoms I have been experiencing is very consistent with anemia and the recovery time is consistent as well.

Before I resume my treatments I will make sure my levels are normal so I can monitor the effect's of dosing from that perspective.

I figure I need 1-2 more weeks before my hemoglobin is a normal level.

#230 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 08:07 PM

Thanks for the info.. using veinous blood wouldn't be to hard since I am poking myself everytime. 

I was wondering about the accuracy but it beats flying blind, and all the symptoms I have been experiencing is very consistent with anemia and the recovery time is consistent as well.

Before I resume my treatments I will make sure my levels are normal so I can monitor the effect's of dosing from that perspective.

I figure I need 1-2 more weeks before my hemoglobin is a normal level.

Yeah, if you're up to it you might do a finger stick test followed by a venous blood test and compare the results. 

When I looked into the issue I think the consensus was that the tester itself was fairly accurate, it's just that the blood from a finger stick is not representative of what's pumping through your circulatory system. So presumably using that same tester with venous blood would yield pretty accurate results.

I would sometimes get an accurate hemoglobin number from a finger stick. It was pretty variable. Sometimes it would be close to the lab result, sometimes 2 points lower. I think it was down to where I did the stick, how much force I used when I made the stick, and how thick the skin was at that point. Sometimes I could get a decent sized drop out with very little squeezing and those would be pretty close to the lab. Other times I had to really work the thing to just get a drop of a sufficient size to test. Those results would always be low.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 07 July 2022 - 08:36 PM.

#231 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2022 - 09:44 PM

Yeah, if you're up to it you might do a finger stick test followed by a venous blood test and compare the results. 

When I looked into the issue I think the consensus was that the tester itself was fairly accurate, it's just that the blood from a finger stick is not representative of what's pumping through your circulatory system. So presumably using that same tester with venous blood would yield pretty accurate results.

I would sometimes get an accurate hemoglobin number from a finger stick. It was pretty variable. Sometimes it would be close to the lab result, sometimes 2 points lower. I think it was down to where I did the stick, how much force I used when I made the stick, and how thick the skin was at that point. Sometimes I could get a decent sized drop out with very little squeezing and those would be pretty close to the lab. Other times I had to really work the thing to just get a drop of a sufficient size to test. Those results would always be low.

I have enough test to do this , I will upload the results for prosperity. Interesting though and thanks a lot for the input because I was worried about a home machines accuracy. 

The biggest thing now is to try different concentrations of HPBCD and see if that helps solve this problem. Waiting a month for my blood levels to straighten out and dealing with the side effect's is not fun...however the results will keep me going regardless.

From the limited human data I have gathered it takes about 360 grams for 10% clearance.. I am basically at 55% and my erections are way different from when I started I was actually no longer responding to Viagra or Cialis now I am making my partners tap out. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it is working.

In addiction besides the ED I have gotten ridden of my periodically enlarged prostate (yes there is a connection to that an blood flow , I have clearer night vision and the cold hand thing is history.

Basically I am making this self study available for people that need help so even though I am quite satisfied with my results I am pushing to my goal of 4000 grams injected.

• like x 1

#232 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2022 - 09:55 PM

So did some fuzzy math with the Niemans pic study and it seems like they have conflicting information. They stated 250 mg per ML , however the study also mentioned a maximum dose that would equal 225 (for my weight) delivered in 2 days for a total infusion time of 16 hours, that is 14.06 grams per hour at my weight. So a 500 ml IV takes about 30 minutes ...which leads me to the conclusion that they used 1100 ML IV's per 14 grams. 

I will be putting this to the test for the concentration. Hopefully it will lead to me getting through the last half of my plan.

https://ojrd.biomedc...3023-019-1207-1

#233 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2022 - 09:22 PM

Good news is that after 6 weeks I feel normal and my hemoglobin is in an acceptable range at 14.7 . The next 2 or 3 days I will be injecting 54 grams at .024 grams per ML of saline.  this is about 20 times less concentrated from my last round. 
After reading it seems that higher concentrations do damage the membranes of red blood cells, so it probably hasn't been the amount but the concentration.
Hopefully if this goes well I can wrap up the last 1800 grams in a short period.

#234 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2022 - 12:16 PM

So good news.
The way it ended up was 6.5 grams per 200 ML saline solution. 2 days with 37.5 Grams delivered.
5 hours after my last delivery of 13 grams , my hemoglobin levels dipped to 11.2 I will credit this do hemodilution. 
This morning about 10 hours later back to 14.7. This seems to indicate that my concentration has been too high resulting in the loss of blood cells.
Going forward since delivering in this method means a lot of injections I will probably be limited to 200 some grams per month and I will live with that. I may have days when I go higher depending on my mood to poke myself. 
Looking forward to side effect free treatment and the sex life just keeps getting better. 
So this is turning into a 1.5 year project now , however I have been suffering with ED for about 20 some years now so there is that perspective.
Good luck to you all.

#235 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 July 2022 - 01:34 AM

Re: Cyclodextrin- Is Curing My ED

Reclaiming my time...
So after further review... I will withdraw my results from the hemo tester. I was getting some mix results so I started testing the tester. In one sitting within 30 minutes : 10.2, 12.6, 14.7, ERROR , 11.2 and 12.5.
Not even close to reality sending the unit back for a refund
On the other note , did do 36 grams with a lower effect on performance.... unfortunately as much as I would like to assign this to concentration and blood loss ...I can't due to the inaccuracy of the meter.
This leave me with the option that is most cost effective would be to ask my doctor for her approval for a lab test...which would lead to some sort of disclosure.
Uggh..

Or I can make sure I dose high 3 days before my appointment and coerce he to give me an anemia test due to symptoms ....If it comes in low but improves after cessation I will get a lab test results til the numbers get better and get coverage through insurance . 

• Informative x 1

#236 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2022 - 01:28 AM

So , as per usual I have scrubbed the available data and ...It's like it's always been reading Greek. 
The calculation in the one study of concentration seems to be way off (0.25 G per ML) that is the only study on Niemans Pick that has this number, I am thinking it was just an error of inserting a zero. I have over the last days been using a concentration of 0.0325 or 6.5 g per 200 ml and have had no problems. 
I think this is the ratio where I can live normally and I will proceed with this level.
My reasoning is is that the blood cells that were directly contacted by such a high concentraction lost to much cholesterol and simply were destroyed. This stuff is a cholesterol sink mean it doesn't target any specific cholesterol it is very mechanical . So here I am , putting a very potent concentration right to my blood cells...oops.
This is working out to a way that it is tolerable ....just so hard picking up clues due to medical language and perhaps intentional omission.
Anyways , I can honestly say I haven't done this amount before and not had to wait a few days for my body to feel normal.

#237 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 06:05 AM

My reasoning is is that the blood cells that were directly contacted by such a high concentraction lost to much cholesterol and simply were destroyed.

As I said back in May:

There's a good chance that the cyclodextrins you're taking are also attacking cell membranes of healthy cells. It's really best to stop while you're ahead and maybe repeat later if it becomes necessary.

Too much of a good thing can become a very bad thing indeed. I refer you to this sad story:

https://commonplacef...s-jaw-fell-off/

Please stop before you kill yourself by overdoing this.

Edited by smithx, 17 July 2022 - 06:06 AM.

• Needs references x 2

#238 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2022 - 03:07 PM

86 grams at a dilution rate of .0325 G/ML .  Over 4 days with the maximum daily of 36G. Personally, I think 24 is a good limit on daily , felt a little fatigue after the 36G day. My single dosing has been at 12 per session at the mention dilution rate.
This shit is great now I can have real time improvements. I actually went even higher on the hardness scale hopefully I will break through a little faster now. On a scale of 1 to 10 of hardness and performance 10 being an 18 year old me with rock hard boners for very little reason and 1 being total dysfunction. I started at 2.5 meaning I would get just hard enough to penetrate but wouldn't last or finish ...I would rate myself at about 6. if I can finish at 8 or 9 I would not be complaining 1 bit.

Now that I feel like I have an adequate plan I will work on delivering the procedures involve in a more detail way with all equipment needed and sterilization methods. And I will also link videos on finding veins etc.
Talk to you all soon.

#239 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2022 - 03:14 PM

As I said back in May:

Please stop before you kill yourself by overdoing this.

Sure why don't I just deal with heart disease, ED, enlarged prostate because of your silly concerns.

I don't understand the negativity of someone who I am sure could benefit from the information that I am taking with risk to provide.

Additionally, let's say I went the "safe" route and chose heart meds, cholesterol meds etc. Have you ever read the side effect's on that junk. Scientifically much more risky than what I am actually doing as long as I maintain sterile technique . Let's not forget that I am taking the aggressive IV path , but the risk could even be reduce more by the rectal delivery method.

Finally , if you would bother to read you would immediately realize that the doses I am taken are way less than studied doses with Niemans patience who suffered no adverse events due to the molecule...the biggest problem they had was with catherer infections.

Please be logical and actually read.

And understand this finally , I will not sit back and watch profit driven pharma companies try to rename for patent purposes or flat out bury something that could save and improve millions of lives. Not on my watch I have balls.

Let's put this in perspective , clogging of the arteries admittedly by scientific journals contributes to a poorer quality of life and ultimate death of 40-50% of people in western diet countries. I estimate it a 70 when you include Brain accumulation (Parkinson's )  liver accumulation and kidney accumulation. And you would like me to ignore my progress in already multiple areas... Good luck with that.

I am starting a movement so that people will start investigating the money making scheme that healthcare has become...believe me this is the tip of the iceberg. I say this because we have an FDA approved molecule , but not one major drug company has ante'd  up the cost of the studies. They have seen all the data, they are supposed to be here to help.... but they know it works and would lose billions on harmful drugs. It is really that simple.

Edited by Grooovin1, 17 July 2022 - 03:54 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2022 - 12:24 PM

Hey hope everyone is well.

Some not so scientific treatment notes, just my observations. As you probably figured by now I am a bit aggressive and impatient. However even with the success of the new dilution rate I must say just from my bodies feed back that 24 grams seems like it will be my daily max. 
24g or lower I feel fantastic the next day. Over that amount and I don't feel as well.
Other news is that I have delivered 122 grams over since 7/12 and have not had a performance problem or any signs of anemia. So the 24G per day limit is now also a part of my protocol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lipoproteins

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)