C60 detox feeling

detox c60

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Randynaz

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:52 AM

Ok so I order some C60 from Bucky labs I think it's called. Took some at night 3ml and didn't sleep very good at all. Took 2 ml the next morning. That night around 6 I thought I was just really tired but I started to get a bad headache and feel flat out horrible. I threw up a little nothing crazy. Laid in my shower with hot water running on me till 4am when I started to feel better. Didn't take any the following day and been doing just 1 ml a day since. Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

#2 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:17 AM

Never heard of it, I took a whole bottle 50 ml on saturday... didn't feel anything :)

• Good Point x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

ok so hopefully it's unrelated.

#4 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

As a side note I was diagnosed with narcolepsy when I was 17 had a sleepy issue long before that. I notice if I take this at night I can't sleep very well, which is odd for me.

#5 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:15 PM

This sounds bad. C60 is not benign if not prepared properly. It is sensitive to oxygen and is very sensitive to light. Even red light that readily penetrates amber bottles can cause it to generate free radials and react with components of the oil. Toxic and even cancer causing products can be generated, and I would also be suspicious of oil more than a few months old.

See this thread-- http://www.longecity...ausing-tumours/

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#6 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Yea it's not old with everybody being sold out I'm pretty sure it's fresh. It didn't ship right when I order it. I haven't noticed anything since. This morning I took 20ml feel fine, I'll post an update tomorrow. I've been storing it in the fridge and inside a box. And when I take it I take in a dark room.

#7 robert girga

• 10 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:12 PM

You may be experiencing a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction.  The following pages describe it in better detail:

https://patient.info...heimer-reaction

https://chronicillne...=article&id=161

The short version is that you can feel sick if the body suddenly dumps a bunch of cellular garbage into circulation.  I have had them during cleanses and following deep tissue massage. 

The most common symptoms reported include increased fatigue, joint or muscle pain, skin rashes, photosensitivity, irritability, paresthesia, dizziness, sleep disturbances, asthenia, muscle cramps, night sweats, hypertension, hypotension, headaches (especially migraines) and swollen glands. Also reported are heavy perspiration, metallic taste in mouth, chills, nausea, bloating, constipation or diarrhea, low grade fever, heart palpitations, tachycardia, facial palsy, tinnitus, mental confusion, uncoordinated movement, pruritus, bone pain, flu-like syndrome, conjunctivitis and throat swelling. (Source: chronicillnessrecovery.org)

Not knowing your medical history, prior exposure to toxins like heavy metals and other things, I am guessing that it will come and go until you either clean it all out, or other changes occur.  I had to make dietary changes and lifestyle changes.  Your mileage may vary.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#8 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:07 PM

You may be experiencing a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction.  The following pages describe it in better detail:

Sorry, but this is crap. There's no reason C60 would do that. People suggest this to rationalize all sorts of things that are actually toxic.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#9 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:08 PM

I finished the 120ml bottle in about a week didn't notice much else. Other than an old injury really started to bother me, I broke my wrist when I was a kid and again as a teen. I have very little flexibility. It started hurting more than normal almost like I just had hurt it. Kinda weird..

Edited by Randynaz, 15 October 2017 - 11:13 PM.

#10 robert girga

• 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

Thank you for your insight, Turnbuckle.  I posted it because the Herxheimer reaction is a normal body reaction to an influx of toxins.  The body does not care if the toxins came from massive cell death or from a massive flushing of cellular waste from inside the cell, or from a bottle of Jack Daniel's, for that matter.  The fact that it has not recurred supports my theory, but we have too many unknowns to rule out a normal reaction to toxins. 

Some people swear by Kangen-brand water filter units; I haven't seen much of a difference with drinking high-alkaline water.  It might be that the OP had a strong reaction to the initial dosing and it was more effective.  Perhaps that dose had a lot of undissolved solute and the OP got more in that bottle than the amount for which they paid.  We have too many unknowns to say for certain.

We do not know this individual's full health history and we do not know if the chemical potentiated any medications the OP uses on a chronic basis.  We don't know how long the OP has been on what medications for narcolepsy, nor do we know if the OP has anything else going on that does not fit the profile of a health-conscious individual with a focus on life-extension.

Nobody knows if they were exposed to an extreme toxin (like heavy metals) at any point in their lifetime, possibly including the OP.  If C60 flushes out mitochondria, it could very well have flushed out some nasty stuff that has been stuck in there.

If 'something' happened due to the C60 and toxins were released from cells/tissues, then this reaction would be normal.  The body stores excess toxins (those which cannot be processed by the body at the time) until the body has excess capacity to detoxify at some point in the future.  In modern society, unless a concerted effort is made to detoxify, that future day may be sometime after their passing from this life.  It could be that the C60 was that last straw and the OP became symptomatic.  We don't know.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#11 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:00 AM

Well I guess I could give some background. I started taking provigil at 17 got up to 1000 mg a day starting at 200 then 400 and so on. I'd did a ton of experimenting with self hypnosis and altered states of consciousness starting at 11 or so after watching a show on lucid dreaming. I've always thought maybe I triggered my narcolepsy, but anyway after a few years I did t want to take the provigil anymore. The dose constantly going up made me think it just wasn't worth it. Drank slot if red bull and the like but they didn't really help. Started taking Nuvigil about 3 years ago 250 a day if at all.. only taken it once this week. I try to eat pretty healthy, was vegetarian for 3 years just went back to meat about a year ago. I'm just getting into regular detoxing, fasting, juice fasts, intermediate fasting. Even trying enemas protocols. I'm a bit over weight, 6ft 1 260lbs. I'm really heavy but I'm not as fat as it sounds lol.

#12 robert girga

• 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:13 PM

You might benefit from keeping a journal of everything that you are doing, to see what works together and what does not.

I'm not a licensed physician and do not play one on the Internet, so I do not give medical advice.

I, personally, have issues with eating red meats which have been inoculated with antibiotics and/or hormones prior to shipment to market.  Bovine antibiotics and various pesticides from unwashed vegetables will have me feeling ill, but usually within an hour of consumption.  Headache, nausea and vomiting are not uncommon in my experience.  I mention it because my sensitivity to toxins in the food, which are well-tolerated by most Americans, developed after not eating US meat for nearly 10 years.  Now, I cannot tolerate most fast-food, most processed food products (e.g. Miracle Whip) and most restaurant food.  This is my experience.

The short version:  Your reaction may have been related to something you ate instead of the C60 you consumed.

#13 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

I have been eating a lot of red meat, steak sales man sold me a bunch lol..

#14 Rebirth

• 6 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

Sorry, but this is crap. There's no reason C60 would do that. People suggest this to rationalize all sorts of things that are actually toxic.

Hi,  Sorry but Herxheimer reaction is not crap.  I built and have used a Rife device with many people for 20 years.  The Herxheimer reaction is the limiting factor when using this device, as it kills off the targeted single cell organisms, such as cancer or streptococcus.  The limit to how much you can use it per day is the Herxheimer reaction ie. how much cellular debris the body can handle and remove from the system.

If C60 does a detox, and I can't see how it wouldn't, then the herxheimer reaction would be a major consideration.  Individuals vary tremendously as to how well their body can handle this cellular or other toxic debris.

• Agree x 2

#15 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:42 PM

Hi,  Sorry but Herxheimer reaction is not crap.  I built and have used a Rife device with many people for 20 years.  The Herxheimer reaction is the limiting factor when using this device, as it kills off the targeted single cell organisms, such as cancer or streptococcus.  The limit to how much you can use it per day is the Herxheimer reaction ie. how much cellular debris the body can handle and remove from the system.

If C60 does a detox, and I can't see how it wouldn't, then the herxheimer reaction would be a major consideration.  Individuals vary tremendously as to how well their body can handle this cellular or other toxic debris.

I wasn't saying that Herxheimer is crap, only its diagnosis for every possible bad reaction to a supplement, even when the supplement is not known to kill off anything. As for C60 doing a detox, where is your evidence of that?

Edited by Turnbuckle, 21 October 2017 - 12:44 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#16 ambivalent

• 744 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

I wasn't saying that Herxheimer is crap, only its diagnosis for every possible bad reaction to a supplement, even when the supplement is not known to kill off anything. As for C60 doing a detox, where is your evidence of that?

How about through improved peroxisome and lysosome function? We know that mitochondrial ROS degrade lysosome function:

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/24089192

#17 Rebirth

• 6 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Turnbuckle said:

Hi, 

The only evidence I have, besides reading what others have said here, is my own experience.  I listened to Clif High and got interested in C60, he warned about taking to much in the beginning as it is a very powerful detox agent.  I've been taking C60 for about 6 weeks and have had 3 days where I felt pretty bad, and then went without a dose for a day, and moved my dose back to 1/2 teaspoon.  I only seem to be able to tolerate a teaspoon of the Purple Power coconut stuff for about a week.  My wife has been taking a teaspoon every day since she started, with no problems.  I do have an extensive history of heavy metals poisoning, and I suspect that it has something to do with that.

I didn't take any C60 today, because of the way I felt yesterday.  I will go back to 1/2 tsp tomorrow.

#18 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:04 AM

Turnbuckle said:

Hi, 

The only evidence I have, besides reading what others have said here, is my own experience.  I listened to Clif High and got interested in C60, he warned about taking to much in the beginning as it is a very powerful detox agent.  I've been taking C60 for about 6 weeks and have had 3 days where I felt pretty bad, and then went without a dose for a day, and moved my dose back to 1/2 teaspoon.  I only seem to be able to tolerate a teaspoon of the Purple Power coconut stuff for about a week.  My wife has been taking a teaspoon every day since she started, with no problems.  I do have an extensive history of heavy metals poisoning, and I suspect that it has something to do with that.

I didn't take any C60 today, because of the way I felt yesterday.  I will go back to 1/2 tsp tomorrow.

Clif High! Jeez.

The reality is, an increase in longevity has only been demonstrated in rats. And only six rats at that. They received C60 in EVOO for six months, and for most of that time they were getting it only once every two weeks. An attempt to duplicate that trial with oil from SES (a major C60 manufacturer) failed as all the rats got cancer--likely because SES was taking shortcuts. Early on people had the idea that C60 was bulletproof, but it isn't. For instance, it easily produces singlet oxygen if exposed to light--even red light that penetrates amber bottles--and thus can oxidize and react with whatever might be in the oil. And some C60 derivatives can be nasty, even fatal.

I began experimenting with C60 shortly after the Baati paper came out in 2012, and got tremendous results from day one. I thought it was truly a longevity elixir. And for short lived animals it might be, if prepared correctly. But for humans I rather doubt it. The problem is, the results don't last. C60 goes directly into mitochondria, where it appears to increase ATP production, and as ATP is the energy currency of the cell, cells act younger. By juicing up the mitochondria, you might also see stem cell activation--if you believe the anecdotal results (including mine). The trouble is, it likely interferes with mito quality control, and is more likely to do that if you take it frequently. Thus in the long run you will end up worse off. 

As for detox, there is no evidence for that. I had one very bad reaction where I experimented with C60 that had a good deal of C70. I took very small (sub-milligram) doses twice a day, and after a few days had a very scary reaction. C70 is unlike C60 as it goes preferentially into the endoplasmic reticulum, where it can interfere with protein folding. So if one were to take a large dose every day, even a 99.9% C60 oil might deliver enough C70 to cause a problem. And this would not be detox, it would be an actual toxicity.

Yet another problem with companies selling 99.9% C60 is that it is not vacuum oven baked to drive off the solvents used in processing. Some of these solvents are very toxic. And I've noticed one company that was buying an unbaked C60 and baking it, then claiming it was a higher purity. But the purity of C60 is not measured by the absence of solvents, but by the absence of other fullerenes, of which C70 is by far the largest contaminant. Companies are selling the 99.9% C60 as the next higher grade--99.95%, vacuum baked--costs between 50% to 100% more. There is an even higher grade, 99.99%, vacuum oven baked, and that is close to what was used in the Baati paper (99.98%).

Edited by Turnbuckle, 22 October 2017 - 11:42 AM.

• Well Written x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#19 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:51 PM

Turnbuckle said:

Hi,
The only evidence I have, besides reading what others have said here, is my own experience. I listened to Clif High and got interested in C60, he warned about taking to much in the beginning as it is a very powerful detox agent. I've been taking C60 for about 6 weeks and have had 3 days where I felt pretty bad, and then went without a dose for a day, and moved my dose back to 1/2 teaspoon. I only seem to be able to tolerate a teaspoon of the Purple Power coconut stuff for about a week. My wife has been taking a teaspoon every day since she started, with no problems. I do have an extensive history of heavy metals poisoning, and I suspect that it has something to do with that.

I didn't take any C60 today, because of the way I felt yesterday. I will go back to 1/2 tsp tomorrow.

Clif High! Jeez.

The reality is, an increase in longevity has only been demonstrated in rats. And only six rats at that. They received C60 in EVOO for six months, and for most of that time they were getting it only once every two weeks. An attempt to duplicate that trial with oil from SES (a major C60 manufacturer) failed as all the rats got cancer--likely because SES was taking shortcuts. Early on people had the idea that C60 was bulletproof, but it isn't. For instance, it easily produces singlet oxygen if exposed to light--even red light that penetrates amber bottles--and thus can oxidize and react with whatever might be in the oil. And some C60 derivatives can be nasty, even fatal.

I began experimenting with C60 shortly after the Baati paper came out in 2012, and got tremendous results from day one. I thought it was truly a longevity elixir. And for short lived animals it might be, if prepared correctly. But for humans I rather doubt it. The problem is, the results don't last. C60 goes directly into mitochondria, where it appears to increase ATP production, and as ATP is the energy currency of the cell, cells act younger. By juicing up the mitochondria, you might also see stem cell activation--if you believe the anecdotal results (including mine). The trouble is, it likely interferes with mito quality control, and is more likely to do that if you take it frequently. Thus in the long run you will end up worse off.

As for detox, there is no evidence for that. I had one very bad reaction where I experimented with C60 that had a good deal of C70. I took very small (sub-milligram) doses twice a day, and after a few days had a very scary reaction. C70 is unlike C60 as it goes preferentially into the endoplasmic reticulum, where it can interfere with protein folding. So if one were to take a large dose every day, even a 99.9% C60 oil might deliver enough C70 to cause a problem. And this would not be detox, it would be an actual toxicity.

Yet another problem with companies selling 99.9% C60 is that it is not vacuum oven baked to drive off the solvents used in processing. Some of these solvents are very toxic. And I've noticed one company that was buying an unbaked C60 and baking it, then claiming it was a higher purity. But the purity of C60 is not measured by the absence of solvents, but by the absence of other fullerenes, of which C70 is by far the largest contaminant. Companies are selling the 99.9% C60 as the next higher grade--99.95%, vacuum baked--costs between 50% to 100% more. There is an even higher grade, 99.99%, vacuum oven baked, and that is close to what was used in the Baati paper (99.98%).

So in your opinion Do you think it's likely to have long term benifits. Provided you have the highest quality product? Last interview I watched about c60 was with Sarah Westall and some scientist from live longer labs it was pretty interesting.

#20 robert girga

• 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:08 PM

Based on what the OP provided regarding his recent diet, it would appear that the culprit may indeed have been something consumed which caused the unpleasant sensations.  In all fairness, it was unlikely the C60, but probably something in the red meat.

Modern ranching involves raising animals which weigh anywhere from 3/4 ton on up.  When sent to market, they are placed in trucks in very close quarters  and travel for several hours, usually all day, to a feedlot.  At the feedlot, they stand around for several days until they are sold.  Once sold, they are (usually) loaded up on trucks and hauled away to a slaughterhouse, where they are (hopefully) harvested using ethical practices.  (Fact is, ethics have little to do with it - a terrified steer tastes bad, while a confused steer who suddenly has a steel bolt driven through their skull does not have time to release stress hormones; it's all about maximizing profit.)

I shared this, not because I have a beef (no pun intended) with the industry, but so the following makes sense.  Cattle can be in a feedlot awaiting auction for upwards of ten days.  During that time, they are usually crammed in there with hundreds or thousands of other cattle.  Close quarters means that if one is sick, it can get transmitted to the herd in very short order.  The rancher still owns the animal until the auction takes place.  A sick animal doesn't fetch a premium, if sold at all.  A dead animal costs the rancher, who now has to dispose of the worthless carcass.  Most ranchers prevent this by shooting the animals with a hefty dose of full-spectrum antibiotics.  Who cares, right?

It takes at least 90 days for the animal to process out most of the antibiotic cocktail from their system.  Anything not processed gets stored in the bodyfat, often in the tasty striated muscle tissue which later becomes Steak, Pot Roast, etc.

In a hypothetical situation, our 1500 pound steer leaves for market on Monday.  While boarding the truck (which arrived early for a change), our rancher injects our steer with the maximum dose for adult steers in the 1500-2000 pound range.  Let's call it Lovey.  It rides into town and arrives right before the gates close and Lovey gets released into the feedlot with all of the steers and cows and bulls who arrived within the last week or so.  As luck would have it, the auction is Wednesday and Lovey gets picked up by the local slaughterhouse.  Lovey gets back on a truck to their local feedlot, awaiting slaughter.

It is possible that Lovey gets another injection of wide-spectrum antibiotic on arrival at the feedlot as it awaits it's end and eventual entry to the meat packing plant.  This would be two hefty doses in a five day period.  If so, Lovey now has enough wide-spectrum antibiotics for two animals bigger than it and is feeling a little sore on Wednesday night.

Lovey doesn't have a chance to get sick, as the Steak Man puts in an order and Lovey happens to be wandering too close to the exit gate on Thursday morning.  A short trip up the chute to the Great Pasture in the Sky and Lovey is now turned into steak, pot roast and hamburger.  Time elapsed is four days, which is more than a few days short of ninety.

That antibiotic is parked in the fatty tissue and since Lovey is no longer walking around, it isn't going anywhere.

In our hypothetical scenario, the OP has the ill fortune to buy the choice cut of meat that was closest to the site injected with the antibiotics.  If we pretend that the OP weighs 150 pounds, they could have received five or ten times the maximum dose of the antibiotic, along with any of the new chemicals into which any or all of the antibiotic was transformed when it was cooked.

Knowing that C60 is experimental, the OP asks on this forum about signs and symptoms, which indicate a response to a possible toxic something.  Was it a bad batch of solution from WhateverLabs?  Was it a massive dose of cattle antibiotic consumed orally?  Was it a toxic byproduct resulting from the cooking of aforementioned antibiotic which produced the negative signs and symptoms?  Did something die on exposure to the powerful antioxidant effect of the C60?  Was it something else entirely?  We cannot possibly know with 100% certainty, even if we had a full toxicology workup and 24/7 observation in a clinical setting.

Knowing nothing about the Steak Man, I went with what was presented.  Now we can probably assume that it was not the C60, since it has not recurred.  While C60 appears to have powerful antioxidant effects, it might be good to keep in mind that IV Vitamin C (another antioxidant) can produce a Herxheimer reaction at high enough doses. The intensity of the reaction is usually subclinical (our OP does not mention a trip to Urgent Care) and your average person probably wouldn't mention it.  Furthermore, our OP may have some undiagnosed underlying condition that we know nothing about (and neither does the OP!)  Most illness goes undiagnosed until it is discovered in a routine physical exam by accident, or someone starts complaining about a problem and the resulting investigation uncovers it.

I see the full spectrum of participants in these forums, from those who can see Death's Doorstep from where they stand, to those who are driven to prevent anything from happening to them that would diminish their quality and/or quantity of life.

While I seriously doubt that the C60 preparation caused the reaction, the OP might want to get a very good physical exam since a few tablespoons of supposedly fresh olive oil induced nausea, vomiting and lethargy.

Personally, I don't care to live forever, but I'm exploring this so that my remaining days are not entirely miserable.  Everyone has their own reasons to be here.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#21 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:40 AM

I feel fine now, I actually have an odd sense of well being. I don't know if that makes any sense.

#22 coinperson

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:49 PM

I am surprised that no one has posted the November interview from Sarah Westall with the livepetllc.com/ people.

You can find the video here: 

#23 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:28 PM

I finished the 120ml bottle in about a week didn't notice much else. Other than an old injury really started to bother me, I broke my wrist when I was a kid and again as a teen. I have very little flexibility. It started hurting more than normal almost like I just had hurt it. Kinda weird..

C60 induces chondrocyte proliferation, so you may actually be feeling injury repair/remodeling 

"Fullerenes Ceo were found to promote proliferation and differentiation ofchondrocytes and to enhance the production of specific large proteoglycan ECM molecules, typical for cartilage"

https://books.google...eration&f=false

Based on what the OP provided regarding his recent diet, it would appear that the culprit may indeed have been something consumed which caused the unpleasant sensations.  In all fairness, it was unlikely the C60, but probably something in the red meat.

It could be red meat allergy caused by a tick bite too

https://news.nationa...-spreading-spd/

• Agree x 1

#24 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

My wrist actually doesn’t hurt much if any now so I think you might be right..,I’ve gone through 3 bottles. My metabolism is ramped up too I noticed..

Edited by Randynaz, 13 December 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#25 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

I began experimenting with C60 shortly after the Baati paper came out in 2012, and got tremendous results from day one. I thought it was truly a longevity elixir. And for short lived animals it might be, if prepared correctly. But for humans I rather doubt it.  

No humans outside of a few (that I am aware of) are getting the acute doses in mg/kg the rats were receiving.

Allometric scaling is IMHO -- completely incorrect with respect to C60, as the concentration per cell is dependent upon mass of dose vs mass of organism.

I experienced reversal of grey hair (that lasted for 2 years following me stopping C60.) ,that I attribute to the admittedly massive doses of C60.

Once I consumed a bottle a day of 45mg/50ml for a week.

More than once I chugged 135mg/150ml -- at one go. -- the rat dose of 1.4 mg/kg

I managed to get 240 ml down -- because if Anthony Loera could do it I said --"so can I"

I just finished up approximately 200mg in about 10 days -- that's 2 mg per kg (I weigh just under 200 kilos)

I believe somewhere in a Baati paper it identifies 94 hours as the elimination time of C60 in rats. As a function of lifespan that is equivalent to 146 days in humans -- meaning to get the same effect one might propose that humans maintain the same level(s) of C60 saturation in tissue as the rats did over 4 days -- for 146 days

Once every few years -- as 2 weeks for the average rat are equivalent to about 2 years for a long lived human

Edited by sensei, 21 December 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#26 Randynaz

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

What have your results been thus far. Turnbuckle has some pretty interesting things he is currently working with to. I think reversing aging is prolly difficult but slowing it way down that seems a lot easier. I’m only 32 so if I could just stop here that would be great

#27 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

I experienced reversal of grey hair (that lasted for 2 years following me stopping C60.) ,that I attribute to the admittedly massive doses of C60.

I managed to get 240 ml down -- because if Anthony Loera could do it I said --"so can I"

Loera took quite a bit, but as I recall got virtually nothing from it. I experienced a filling in of MPB using around a teaspoon of C60/EVOO once a week or two, and this lasted a couple of years before returning to baseline. So it appears there is some easily stimulated stem cells that C60 activates via mitochondria, but it may be a one off deal. I gave it to a dog that had a definite rejuvenation, but the effect faded in a similar fashion and could not be recaptured. I still find that C60 serves as a good antioxidant and use it for that purpose when needed (probably 4 times this year), but for longevity it's a mistake to think it will give you any more than it gave rats--ie, a couple of extra years. A better approach to mitochondrial aging is to eliminate defective mtDNA by increasing the oxidized to reduced NAD ratio in an intermittent fashion, thus setting the mito QC process in high gear.

• unsure x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#28 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:33 PM

What have your results been thus far. Turnbuckle has some pretty interesting things he is currently working with to. I think reversing aging is prolly difficult but slowing it way down that seems a lot easier. I’m only 32 so if I could just stop here that would be great

I started taking C60 in 2014 IIRC -- and stopped in Mid 2015. (Age 43-44)

Results were that gray hair in my beard, chest, and down under disappeared/reverted to normal color.

The gray remained gone for 2 years.

I am attempting to replicate the process. (Now age 46)

#29 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

Loera took quite a bit, but as I recall got virtually nothing from it.

When I was taking it regularly (minimum dosage of 45mg/week) I had extra endurance, vastly enhanced recovery from exercise, much faster strength increase even considering the Testosterone replacement therapy (which only got my levels to a normal 25 year old).

Wrinkles decreased, and also there was a marked color change to my eyes -- much more vibrant -- like I was 20 years younger -- I think I posted some to the forum.

#30 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

but for longevity it's a mistake to think it will give you any more than it gave rats--ie, a couple of extra years.

"The fullerene nanoparticles are quickly internalized by the cells and they had low toxicity to proliferation of hMSCs. The C60(C(COOH)2)2 nanoparticles could promote cell proliferation, enhance osteoclast differentiation of hMSCs"

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/24245108/

So at least that form of C60 induces proliferation of human mesenchymal stem cells.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: detox, c60

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users