Deciem The Ordinary Product Line

the ordinary deciem niod skincare product

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:31 PM

Hi all,

So I’ve found the TO line from Deciem being a very affordable option for skincare and gotten Vitamin C serums and retinol.

What do you think about that product line in terms of Ageless Looks?

#2 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:40 AM

An enterprising Co. who are shaking things up at the moment. They have a solid product line and are extremely affordable. 

I only buy their MF and soon suncare line from TO. The rest I buy from Niod which is superior imo. I quit using Paula's Choice for TO and then got hooked and reeled in by their Niod range. It concentrates on long term skin health and Deciem update the formulas regularly and strive to push the technology forward.   

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 recon

• Topic Starter
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:41 AM

An enterprising Co. who are shaking things up at the moment. They have a solid product line and are extremely affordable.

I only buy their MF and soon suncare line from TO. The rest I buy from Niod which is superior imo. I quit using Paula's Choice for TO and then got hooked and reeled in by their Niod range. It concentrates on long term skin health and Deciem update the formulas regularly and strive to push the technology forward.

Hopefully they’ll release their suncare line soon.

I’ve been using their Retinol, Azelaic Acid, Vitamin C, Resveratrol + Ferulic and EUK.

Is their NIOD line a lot better than the TO line? They cost almost twice!

#4 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:50 AM

I'm invested in it. I like Niod's ethos and I think they are trustworthy as a brand. Niod vs Retinol & Acids ... hmm I'd say the retinol etc might produce a more dramatic result and sooner tbh. Niod is about long term skin health.

I buy the complete set on Black Friday. That way I usually pay 70% less and I stock up for the year.

#5 recon

• Topic Starter
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:39 PM

I'm invested in it. I like Niod's ethos and I think they are trustworthy as a brand. Niod vs Retinol & Acids ... hmm I'd say the retinol etc might produce a more dramatic result and sooner tbh. Niod is about long term skin health.

I buy the complete set on Black Friday. That way I usually pay 70% less and I stock up for the year.

What about the cleanser that you use?

I use a low-ph cleaner from CosRX that’s cheap. Apparently, we have to maintain the acid mantle of the skin.

#6 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

What about the cleanser that you use?

I use a low-ph cleaner from CosRX that’s cheap. Apparently, we have to maintain the acid mantle of the skin.

LVCE by Niod or luke warm water :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the ordinary, deciem, niod, skincare, product

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users