Photo

Smart Drug Supplier List

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#31 WuShu

• 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 05:42 PM

still? do you suspect it will soon not be obtainable anymore? :(

STATZ: I don't know of any plans to cut it off. But your best source for info on this and on nootropics in general is www.ceri.com All kinds of stuff there

Wu

#32 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 11:34 AM

Has anyone used 1drugstore-online.com Is there a better human deprenyl value

65 100tab 5 mg deprenyl selegiline 10 shipping if order <= 29.99

Treon Verdery

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 staz

• 58 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 03:45 PM

Eldepryl (generic) / Generic name : Selegiline
Strength : 5 mg tab / Manufacturer : various / Quantity : 100 tabs(10x10)
US$ 65.00 Add to Cart

thats from their site, so, 65$ for 1 package atleast, not that cheap.

#34 WuShu

• 12 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 06:29 PM

Has anyone used 1drugstore-online.com Is there a better human deprenyl value

65 100tab  5 mg deprenyl selegiline    10 shipping if order <= 29.99

Treon Verdery

I've always gotten my Deprenyl from an alternative-medicine physician and i have insurance, so I can't really say. Anytime you order from overseas you're going to pay, but I can't tell you if it's a good deal or not.
By the way, if you have insurance you might get it cheaper from a doctor. If you want a listing of alternative medicine doctors, go to www.ceri.com. They have listing by zip code.
I suggest that at some point you might want to consider the liquid Deprenyl Citrate, which has the advantage of being 1mg./drop. I find getting the dose right on Deprenyl tricky; it's speedy, and strong.

Wu

#35 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 12:57 AM

that is well said WuShu plus super useful
I think the liquid citrate deprenyl may be differently active than tablet as the oral metabolite is more active than deprenyl I think I want to know what you think
http://imminst.org/f...&f=39&t=2845&s=

Treon

#36 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 07:25 AM

Piracetam powder, even cheaper than BAC, also shipping is a lot faster:

http://www.bulknutri...products_id=912

#37 bradcure

• 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 03:10 AM

Hello there,
I've created smart-drug web-store lately. Right now the actual credit-card acceptances aren't set up yet - so that's why I can only provide you with our prices. The prices are CHEAPER than any other company (*). Why they are so CHEAP ?- The reason: because most of the stuff we sell is in powdered form and we have very good wholesale access to precursors/materials. All the supplements from smart-drugs.net and other smart drug companies - we have them all (pramiracetam too if anyone wants to know and I've seen many posters mention it). I will post the quote price in few days (hopefully the website will start-up pretty soon too). But if you're very curious about some specific product - drop me an email at bradcure@hotpop.com and I will let you know the individual quote.

Brad Cherrison
BC Smart Nutrition

#38 bradcure

• 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 03:28 AM

... Is there a better human deprenyl value

Yes there is, just ask us with the amount (quantity) of it and it will surely be cheaper than anywhere else.

#39 bradcure

• 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 03:35 AM

Hello Brad

Do you plan to sell them as research chemicals or dietary supplements?

Thanks

Hello there,

Definitely as dietary supplements, of course all of them being legal (with one rather questionable product: ephedrine powder - which we won't ship to USA and other countries where it is delegalized).

#40 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 04:28 AM

Bulk Nutrition a new company of Piracetam powder has been added to the Listings.

Expect a lot more nootropics coming from us soon. We also have DMAE powder, $5 for 100 g and $30 for 1 kg. Here is the nootropic section:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?cPath=80

I'll have the web guy add some more of the related products in there

#41 staz

• 58 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:37 PM

here's another source, http://www.clubnatural.com/

#42 brainiac

• 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 02:51 AM

Whatever happened to drugsrus.org?? They had chap Deprenyl...I think twenty some dollars for 60 tabs. They were based in India.

#43 anjatalker

• 18 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 07:41 PM

Check it out at http://www.dru-online.com/dru.cgi

Apparently they switched addresses

#44 shadegrown

• 13 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 10:13 PM

Hi all!

Does anyone know of a web shop that ships R-alpha lipoic acid out of a country within the European Union? I’m asking because I live in Germany and German authorities are excruciatingly uptight about dietary supplements, with customs regulations making import of those supplements from outside the EU a costly and annoyingly time-consuming task. And no, regular German apothecaries don’t carry any R-ALA. They only have racemic ALA. So I’d much appreciate if you could point me to an EU-based R-ALA seller. Thanks!

• Lurker

Posted 29 April 2004 - 01:35 PM

Very nice, I'm glad you included smi2le.biz as a source, I think that site is going to become a large provider of aniracetam and other great nootropics in bulk.

• Lurker

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:42 AM

Oxiracetam is your favourite cetam, I'd love to hear more about this later if you have the time. Could you possibly link to an old thread or elaborate on that statement. It only raises an eyebrow for me because it seems that Oxiracetam was assumed to be one of the weakest of the racetams in terms of nootropic effects.

• Lurker

Posted 01 May 2004 - 05:33 PM

Axiom doesn't ship to Canada, other sources of Oxiracetam are most likely in capped form rather than bulk powder. My hope is that smi2le.biz carries Oxiracetam, but I would rather have Pramiracetam first before Oxiracetam. Only time will tell I guess.

#48 rizzer

• 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 08:28 AM

Oxiracetam; I should have had already; but it looks like its delayed for 1-2 weeks now; I plan to sell it for less then aniracetam; Also pyritinol and centrophenoxine I should have in about 7-10 days at the most.

I now have in stock a lot more products and I dropped the prices on the aniracetam. I also now offer free shipping on any order over $50.

Aniracetam -- 120 grams $50.00
aniracetam -- 30 grams $14.75
Aniracetam -- 240 grams $95.00
Aniracetam -- 50 500mg capsules -- $17.99
Aniracetam -- 50 capsules 490mg aniracetam 50mg idebenone--$24.99

(all these now in stock)
Phenibut -- 40 grams -- $29.99
Phenibut -- 160 grams -- $109.99

Picamilon -- 50 grams -- $24.99
Picamilon -- 250 grams -- $109.99

L-theanine -- 40 grams -- $29.99
L-Theanine -- 120 grams $69.99

R-ALA,Idebenone etc.

Currently The lowest prices on the net on every product we offer.

I'm working on getting Alpha GPC,Acetyl-L-Carnitine,5-htp, and probably regular alpha lipoic acid; should have all those within a week or so..might get creatine as well...

Updated the website; check it out and let me know your thoughts and comments;

I'm looking at supplying korphedon,pramiracetam, and sulbutiamine and will probably have 2 of the 3 within the month.

As far as other products:
deprenyl: I don't think I can legally sell this; If I could do it with some kind of disclaimer; I might try but I don't think it's possible...

nicergoline,hydergine: these might be the same as deprenyl; but I am looking into sourcing them anyway; should be 2-3 weeks.....I think there's a good chance I could offer them; I hesitated because I thought vinpo/picamilon might be better/cheaper anyway...but I'm gonna try to carry everything and let people make their own combos..

Vasopressin: I don't believe this is made anymore; Desmopressin is a crappier variety of it that is available (this is off the top of my head); I'd try to get it made but won't have the kind of money to do something like that for quite some time;and if I remember correctly it might be next to impossible to get made.. plus it might not be legal to sell in the U.S. otc; I will see what I can do on it...definetly at least 8 weeks or more away..

Alpha-GPC-might have in a few days; should be able to offer it for around 30-40% less then BAC..

Oxiracetam- should have been here already but got delayed; looks like 7-10 days possibly more..should be 20-40% less then aniracetam..but the supplier has to come thru first..

Pramiracetam--4-6++ weeks away; one supplier might make for me soon; but I don't yet have enough cash....

I should have a few more custom products available this week; combining picamilon,aniracetam,idebenone,choline(either alpha-gpc or phosphadityl),r-ala,5-htp,l-theanine. If anyone has a particular request with these; let me know and I'll put it together...

The full fledged custom products thing should be available sometime in June. I've got to get more items in stock and more equipment.

Thanks and let me know any problems/questions/etc.

Mike
http://smi2le.biz

• Lurker

Posted 03 May 2004 - 05:25 PM

Your price dropped again on Aniracetam + free shipping for orders over $50. A very tantalizaing deal, I suggest you update your thread in Avantlabs as well, if people were on the fence about buying from you before, this might convince them.

It looks like you're set to become the cheapest supplier of some of the best nootropics available. Keep up the good work.

#50 rizzer

• 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 05:44 PM

Well 500mg is a nice dose and 1000mg is the best high dose you can take for maximum effects; Most other places all offer the caps in 750mg which I think is a relatively high dose and many people would rather take 500; but if you wanted maximum effects and you took 2 capsules; with 750mg caps you'd be taking too much IMHO.....

I supply r-alpha-lipoic-acid already; I might eventually lower prices on it when I buy it in larger amounts; but it's expensive and I don't have the capital to do that yet....but my prices are already the lowest on the net by quite a good bit..

UNI 750mg 40 caps -- $19.99
Smi2le 500mg 70 caps $17.99 (more capsules, more raw materials and a better price)

I have centrophenoxine,oxiracetam and pyritnol coming in and should be shipping to customers by Wed. I'll probably put them up on the site Monday; they are likely to arrive on Monday..

#51 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 11:27 AM

We have aniracetam powder now:

http://www.bulknutri...roducts_id=1195

Would be best if the link was to this page:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?cPath=80

I'll make sure the aniracetam powder gets on that page soon

#52 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 02:45 AM

I just ordered 10 bottles of Pyritinol and some ANIRACETAM from Axiom Biologicals based on the list from this website and I am very pleased. I had been looking for a powdered pyritinol and Axiom had it and in addition to the 2 for 1 ANIRACETAM they also threw in an extra bottle of Pyritinol because I ordered 10.

Very quick shipping time and a bonus, overall good service

#53 rizzer

• 11 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 07:10 AM

I just added pyritinol and centrophenoxine to the order forms; cheapest prices on the net by quite a good bit on the pyritinol and even more so on the centrophenoxine....check it out at: smi2le.biz Pyritinol is 30 grams for $14.99 and 120 grams for $49.99; cheap capsules coming soon....

also phenibut is back in stock and I'm still offering 580grams for $249.99 for those true fans of phenibut.....

I based the aniracetam dosing thing on playing with doses with myself and a few others who I gave some too; although I had read a little as well...... aniracetam is strong and even 750mg is too strong for a lot of people; it excites them too much and gives them a "stressy" feeling which obviously doesn't help with thinking/studying/etc...I think it's better to go with 500mg and then if it's good/ it agrees with you; you can take the full monte and go with 1000mg; almost everyone I know whose taken 1500mg thought they should have taken less and many had a slight headache including myself......

The oxiracetam did not arrive when it should have and is proving to be quite a pain to get; I'll spare you the details but I may have to order from another supplier and pay more then twice as much as I'm paying for the aniracetam.....we will see though... maybe it will arrive tommorow and I'll have it for sale this weekend; I am putting pressure on the guy I already paid for it and I will keep you posted and post to the forum when it comes in.....

I had plans for a custom mixture of aniracetam and oxiracetam; either just the 2 of them or combined with some synergistic other nootropics/choline/etc. was gonna call it "roxcetam"; still excited about it; hopefully it will come in over the next couple days....

Vinpocetine should be here on Tuesday...powder should be half the price of BAC...capsules cheaper then you can get anywhere else..

Vitamin C, 5-htp,piracetam,gaba,choline bitartrate are all on the way as well....

Mike
http://smi2le.biz/

• Lurker

Posted 28 May 2004 - 09:11 AM

You might want to call the aniracetam and oxiracetam multinootropic with the choline, etc. a "racetam cocktail", "roxcetam" sounds cool but it might be confused for a whole new nootropic unto it's own.

Otherwise keep up the good work, I finally got my Aniracetam from you on Wednesday and I'm quite pleased with the results turns out customs and the Canadian mail system slowed down it's arrival quite a bit but it's here and that's what counts.

#55 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 02:40 AM

Hey Mike (Rizzer),

I see your prices, damn I was too quick on the draw with the pyritinol.

Well, How about getting some NtBHA. If you can beat GeroNova, great.

#56 shawn314

• 18 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:59 PM

would any of you happen to know if any nootropics suppliers offer affiliate programs? I've been looking around for one for sometime now, without success.

Axiombiological, how about your stuff?

#57 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 01:32 AM

Oxiracetam finally in by Axiom my new favorite company. I will order it asap and report. Check out their new nootropic formulas and prices.

I wouldn't go calling any company your favorite until you have evaluated their product(s) and service. Smi2le still has a FAR more vast array of nootropics, at better prices; so in my book, he is (still) my favorite. Plus, does Axiom have enough confidence in his product to match smi2le's "test it" challenge? Not today.

Smi2le offers an incredible value to his customers by allowing them to test his product and give store credit for the value of the tests. That is what I call "noble" business. For all you know what you get from Axiom is lower quality than what smi2le has. Well we don't know; BUT smi2le ENCOURAGES his clients to test his product--that is a good indicator that his product is good...a better indicator than a vendor that does not encourage indepedent testing...
AND offer store credit for that cost. :)

The only reason I am ordering anything from Axiom is because he has the ox and smi2le does not. If I recieve a good product from Axiom, and am satisfied with it, then find out that I could have saved money by waiting an extra day or two, then I will feel like an idiot...

BUT if his product is inferior in purity or contaminants AND if I have to SPEND my own money to test his product...and the outcome is unfavorable...THEN I would be out the money for an inferior product AND out the $165 for the IBC analysis...plus the opportunity cost of lost time.

it is always best to assume such an outcome...I did with smi2le, I even implied that his product could be poisonous...BUT his product was REAL. So that is what I call "a favorite company," I don't know about you...

[thumb]

Take care,

Adam

#58 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:25 AM

The real issue is not the COA, or that smi2le offers store credit for the costs of IBC analysis and is still able to make a buck.

I would caution you be a bit more careful; the manner in which you speak is very presumptous; you will be duped, undoubtedly (if you have not been already), if you proceed in such a manner.

A company that offers you "quality" needs to be able to be define what quality is. Who can define quality? An objective, third party, qualified to analyse the composition of a supplement. The result will determine whether or not you purchased a "quality" product, not your subjective analysis.

Just because you recieve a COA from John Doe DOES NOT MEAN that what you are purchasing fits the stated parameters. When you take a substance into your body, you are risking your life and taking the chance that what you purchased from somebody you have never met on the internet is safe. You bet your life. It is that simple.

I think your argument is baseless; no offense to you; but it appears from your language that you are one that believes advertisements blindly; you are willing to be a guinea pig if need be.

Who cares if smi2le is making a dollar and if he is willing to put his business's reputation on the line to prove that his product is as advertised? That is of incredible value; priceless. The internet is faceless, your life is precious, and I would proceed in a more cautious manner...

It is not my intent to be insulting or degrading...your statements simply demonstrate that you are willing to risk your life to injest substances that may or may not be what they are advertised as being; and could be hazardous to your heath, and perhaps even kill you.

:)

Edit: please do not start a flame war with this; I am just trying to make a point. So don't take my statements as flames.

#59 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:51 AM

I know both companies very well and their sources.

Please elaborate...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 rizzer

• 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 08:18 AM

I know who they buy their nootropics from (their suppliers who make the product), thus I KNOW the quality of their products, I always go to the source to confirm quality and never take the company's word.

Who are the makers of these materials? I still don't know the makers of the materials that I'm selling..I'm buying the harder to source ones from china and most of the rest from the us wholesalers (who are probably buying them from china or india) and I still don't know who is making them.

The people at Anhui Pharmaceuticals in Hefei City claimed they made all the oxiracetam for everyone; they also offered Idebenone at the ridiculously low price of $485/kg which was MUCH lower then anyone else offered..I did not buy any of their idebenone just their oxiracetam...they appear to have been lying; They are supposedly the supplier of another company called anhui min metals in the same area; One of my more reliable suppliers had this to say when I told him about my troubles with the oxiracetam:

"B.T.W. As a business friend, I remind you should be beware of some suppliers. Anhui Province is one of the most uncultured and needy area in China. There are lots of cheats there. Last month I wanted to buy some powder from someone based there. I sent him some money then unfortunately he disappeared. I had to ask police to help me. Too boring!"

These other reliable suppliers are buying them from other manufacturers which I don't know the names of; but they have had very good reliable products and I am going to pay more to get from them in the future; but I still don't know the actual manufacturers of many of the products; I just get them from suppliers either in U.S. or china..they probably don't want to tell me who they're getting em from because then I wouldn't need to use them; my current suppliers I'm very happy with (aside from the above one) and I am happy to give them some profits for doing all the legwork for me..

Now that I'm buying in larger quantities I'm gonna have each batch I get tested at IBC; This though is probably not as good as the customers testing thing because your taking my word that what I sent in was the product I'm selling; rather then someone who received product testing out what I'm actually selling..

Anyway; I am about to order more oxiracetam; but it looks like axiom who seems good/reliable will be the only supplier for at least the next few weeks; as oxiracetam is hard to get and there is lead times associated with it....maybe I'll ask him for a few kg's of it..

Note: I'm not saying anything bad about anhui pharmaceuticals as they still owe me alot of money/product and I definetly don't want to piss them off; there is still a good chance that my oxiracetam from them will arrive this week; I will wait for independent results though before offering it..if It's good I might end up selling idebenone for cheaper as I'll get some of theirs and have it tested...

Thanks,
Mike
http://smi2le.biz/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users