• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

My method of increasing telomeres (under construction)

telomere

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:12 AM

So we're back to looking for mTORC1 inhibitors and telomere elongators. What about methylation, DNA damage and epigenetic changes though?

Nate-2004, You're right.

I too come to the same conclusions.
After a while, I will publish a modernized method that includes complex therapy.

Subscribe to my updates :)

The essence is as follows:

1. Extension of telomeres is a necessary (really necessary!) Action.

However, elongation of telomeres causes acceleration of the epigenetic clock.
This may mean an increased likelihood of some types of cancer, for example, melanoma. Therefore, together with 1 point, item 2 is mandatory.

2. Change in the profile of gene expression for a younger age.

The change in the gene expression profile to a younger age is, in my opinion, achieved by the following groups of substances:
a) substances that shift the hormonal balance toward a younger age.
b) substances that cause activation of sirtuins in cells.
c) substances and controls that change the profile of gene expression when they are in the bloodstream (temporary inclusion).

By indirect (not straightforward!) Signs, one can judge the recoil of the epigenetic clock to a younger profile.

From points 1 and 2 it follows that the body will maintain itself in a fairly young state, until we come across the following things:

a) the increasing thickness of the intima-media complex of the common carotid artery (both left and right)
b) decrease in the content in the brain of vitamin B12
c) Glucosepane

The solution of these problems will be discussed in paragraphs 3 and 4

3. Increase own pool of stem cells
4. Measures to prevent individual changes in the body associated with aging.

It will be interesting!  :)

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#32 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:36 AM

That low dose statin and sartan study is a great find.

I wonder what the mechanism is? If it's just NO increases, then we can possibly do this without having to resort to using a potentially mitochondria-damaging Statin. Perhaps we don't need to worry however, as the dose used was lower than used for cholesterol reduction , and only for a month.

Statin and Sargon has miner Sirt1 activation effect. But they are much weaker than NR with lots of side effects. The little health benefit of statins is not due to lower LDL, it is due to the Sirt1 activation.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:39 AM

Nate-2004, You're right.

I too come to the same conclusions.
After a while, I will publish a modernized method that includes complex therapy.

Subscribe to my updates :)

The essence is as follows:

1. Extension of telomeres is a necessary (really necessary!) Action.

However, elongation of telomeres causes acceleration of the epigenetic clock.
This may mean an increased likelihood of some types of cancer, for example, melanoma. Therefore, together with 1 point, item 2 is mandatory.

2. Change in the profile of gene expression for a younger age.

The change in the gene expression profile to a younger age is, in my opinion, achieved by the following groups of substances:
a) substances that shift the hormonal balance toward a younger age.
b) substances that cause activation of sirtuins in cells.
c) substances and controls that change the profile of gene expression when they are in the bloodstream (temporary inclusion).

By indirect (not straightforward!) Signs, one can judge the recoil of the epigenetic clock to a younger profile.

From points 1 and 2 it follows that the body will maintain itself in a fairly young state, until we come across the following things:

a) the increasing thickness of the intima-media complex of the common carotid artery (both left and right)
b) decrease in the content in the brain of vitamin B12
c) Glucosepane

The solution of these problems will be discussed in paragraphs 3 and 4

3. Increase own pool of stem cells
4. Measures to prevent individual changes in the body associated with aging.

It will be interesting! :)

2. Is the way to go. NR is perfect for it. I don’t believe for a second of NR cancellation effect.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#34 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

Sinclair’s paper on H2S’s effect on anti aging and other papers showing taurine doubles H2S, increases NAD+ through NAMPT up regulation, and inhibits AGP, makes taurine the second most important compound against aging. I am taking NR + Taurine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...cation products
  • Good Point x 1

#35 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

MikeDC

You, of course, are a super commentator, but Sartans are better, and they are cheaper:

http://nestarenie.ru...protektor.html 

In particular, steeper because they, when combined with other drugs, help roll back the cell methylation profile:

https://www.longecit...ion-by-2-fold/ 

I take:

Aspirin: 100 mg/day (evening).

Betaxolol (Sold as "Lokren" in Russia): 5mg/day (morning)

Metformin ("Glucophage"): 250mg AM and 250mg PM

Losartan: 25mg Mon, Wed, Fri (Evening)

I take lots of other herbal extracts, vitamins etc but I regard these 4 (above) as most important for me. I get them when I am in Russia (not the aspirin, but the other 3) as I don't need a doctor's script.

I sent my sample to "My DNAge", which is a spin-off company of Zymo (USA). They are licensed to carry out the methylation analysis developed by Steve Horvath..

Edited by Kentavr, 13 May 2018 - 11:16 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#36 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:02 PM

Sartans are useful for people who has high blood pressure. It is not a good anti aging agent for people with normal blood pressure.

You really need to update your regime. NR + Taurine is the best.

#37 granmasutensil

• 56 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:08 AM

I keep hearing conflicting things on methylation. So would taking 1-2 grams of trimethylglycine daily be a good or bad thing?

#38 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2018 - 06:15 PM

No mention of Cycloastragenol or astragaloside?

#39 granmasutensil

• 56 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:40 AM

No mention of Cycloastragenol or astragaloside?

I thought people were concerned about them causing cancer and so the best option is epitalon which also lengthens the telomers but prevents cancer at the same time.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Needs references x 2

#40 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:09 PM

I thought people were concerned about them causing cancer and so the best option is epitalon which also lengthens the telomers but prevents cancer at the same time.

Astragalus causing cancer? I never read that shoot!

#41 NeilR

• 33 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:00 AM

Kentavr, why do you take Endoluten 1 pill every 3 days and not every day? Do you stop every 4 months?

Is NADH from other companies than ETADA bad?

#42 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:20 AM

Astragalus causing cancer? I never read that shoot!

Astragalus helps to lengthen telomeres.

Elongation of telomeres allows cells to live longer + activation of telomerase increases the speed of epigenetic drift.

An increase in the speed of epigenetic drift, and the continuation of its direction may increase the likelihood that the cells will survive to cancer.

At the same time, when taking astragalus, you will feel good, since telomeres are elongated and the cells remain active.

#43 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:26 AM

Kentavr, why do you take Endoluten 1 pill every 3 days and not every day? Do you stop every 4 months?

Is NADH from other companies than ETADA bad?

I have not been taking Endoluten for 1.5 years.

This is due to the fact that I am researching other drugs. I set myself the goal of developing effective therapy for up to 40 years.

If I take Endoluten, I will not notice the effect of other drugs.

About the fact that it is more effective to take Endoluten 1/3 capsules per day, I found out later than I finished taking it.

I am currently taking Ubiquinol, telmisartan and metformin

#44 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 05 October 2019 - 07:02 AM

Kentavr

Do you think the oral endoluten is as effective as subQ injection of epitalon? I've tried both and the effects seem broadly similar.

Edited by QuestforLife, 05 October 2019 - 07:02 AM.

#45 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:33 AM

Kentavr

Do you think the oral endoluten is as effective as subQ injection of epitalon? I've tried both and the effects seem broadly similar.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to scientific data on Endoluten. However, company representative Yegor Poezzhaev said that oral Endoluten is equal to 80% of the effect of Epitalon. Here is his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube....l1d42X9Ohmg8lgg

He is a very intelligent person and knows incredibly much about peptides! I learned a lot about peptides from his video.

He explains the effect of Havinson's peptides in the presentation, their mechanism is clearly visible there.

Edited by Kentavr, 05 October 2019 - 08:33 AM.

• Informative x 1

#46 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:17 PM

Unfortunately, I do not have access to scientific data on Endoluten. However, company representative Yegor Poezzhaev said that oral Endoluten is equal to 80% of the effect of Epitalon. Here is his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube....l1d42X9Ohmg8lgg

He is a very intelligent person and knows incredibly much about peptides! I learned a lot about peptides from his video.

He explains the effect of Havinson's peptides in the presentation, their mechanism is clearly visible there.

Thanks for the info although the video is in Russian!

Where did you get the idea that a lower dose (1/3 tab) of endoluten is better?

#47 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for the info although the video is in Russian!

Where did you get the idea that a lower dose (1/3 tab) of endoluten is better?

See post # 14 in this thread:

https://www.longecit...eople-under-60/

Please also read all my posts on that topic.

#48 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2020 - 02:07 AM

Well this ran out of gas rather quickly. Anyone still using endoluten? I'm thinking of running a 30 day cycle along with Vladonix. I really wish more people were using and reporting their experiences with these peptides. They seem to be the real deal.

#49 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 08:14 AM

Well this ran out of gas rather quickly. Anyone still using endoluten? I'm thinking of running a 30 day cycle along with Vladonix. I really wish more people were using and reporting their experiences with these peptides. They seem to be the real deal.

I use it now. Next month I plan to purchase the entire list of synthetic perthids in solution, which are intended for instillation under the tongue.

My wife and I will use them.

Edited by Kentavr, 20 June 2020 - 08:23 AM.

#50 Kentavr

• Topic Starter
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 08:20 AM

I have accumulated information on extending the life of a whole book.

Only I do not know when I can do it - I have very little free time

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#51 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:47 AM

If someone takes 50,000,000 supplements then one is bound to affect telomeres. End of story.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: telomere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users