gdnf bdnf ngf

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 redan

• Registered User YadaYada Redan Owes money for failed group buys
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

Honestly,

7,8-dihydroxyflavone looked really interesting from the abstract... and I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to get in bulk considering it's a flavonoid and common in plants.

http://pubs.acs.org/....1021/jm101206p
also:

We have successfully identified 4′-dimethylamino-7,8-dihydroxyflavone that displays higher TrkB agonistic activity than that of the lead. This novel compound also exhibits a more robust and longer TrkB activation effect in animals. Consequently, this new compound reveals more potent antiapoptotic activity. Interestingly, chronic oral administration of 4′-dimethylamino-7,8-dihydroxyflavone and its lead strongly promotes neurogenesis in dentate gyrus and demonstrates marked antidepressant effects. Hence, our data support that the synthetic 4′-dimethylamino-7,8-dihydroxyflavone and its lead both are orally bioavailable TrkB agonists and possess potent antidepressant effects.

A more potent synthetic analog...

I've been meaning to obtain that compound. It looks really like a "reset" button for the limbic system. If you have any ideas let me know.
http://www.longecity...3-4-days-study/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#92 mrd1

• 460 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

Noopept increases levels of BNDF and NGF

Mechanistically, single doses of noopept at 0.5mg/kg (as well as 28 days of chronic dosing at the same dose) noted increases in both NGF and BNDF mRNA concentrations in the rat hippocampus, with a greater relative increase in NGF and no apparent tolerance developing over 28 days.[13] The authors hypothesized that the increase in these factors (neurotrophin factors) is associated with chronic improvement in memory associated with Noopept, as some trials noted greater improvements following chronic dosing (rats[14] and humans[4]) while neurotrophins are known to be associated with long-term memory enhancement.[15] (Examine)

I am not sure which would stimulate NGF the fastest however, my guess is that exercise should improve our objectives ( memory, longevity, etc) greater than any of these. However, I much prefer a combo of exercise diet and supplements!
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gdnf, bdnf, ngf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users