intellimeds.co.uk

intellimeds; nootropics piracetam intellimeds reviews legit

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Any hope for piracetam?

Unfortunately piracetam is still classed as a POM (prescription only medication) in the UK, so it can only be sold by pharmacies to individuals with valid prescriptions. It's illegal to buy piracetam from the UK without prescription.

However, we find the next generation racetams to be much more effective - have you tried aniracetam, pramiracetam or noopept?

Aaron
Intellimeds.co.uk

#32 Donttrip

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

I recently bought (3) 100 pill package of noopept and some L-Theanine.i payed extra for tracking but after 5 days and to emails to the website I've recieved no tracking # and no reply to any emails that I've sent them.so is that site legit? I've read that they are but from what I'm experiencing it seems they are a scam.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 Donttrip

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

I recently bought (3) 100 pill package of noopept and some L-Theanine.i payed extra for tracking but after 5 days and to emails to the website I've recieved no tracking # and no reply to any emails that I've sent them.so is that site legit? I've read that they are but from what I'm experiencing it seems they are a scam.

#34 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

This has been answered so many times!!! Please bother to search before asking questions like these!!! To answer your question: YES, they are legit.

#35 Donttrip

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:55 PM

I have searched.and most or all posts are from 2011.and if they are legit then why haven't I received any response from them? I've emailed them 2 times and even messaged them on here.seems sketchy to me.if I pay extra for something I expect to get what I paid for.

I have gotten an email now..thank goodness

#36 Donttrip

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

Nope they are not a scam..I'm just an idiot who doesn't look in his spam folder...
  • Cheerful x 1

#37 zeddy

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

bought some aniracetam the other week from them. they are fine.

#38 GilFis

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:07 AM

Firstly id like to say that I don't know if this is right spot to write this. Now with regards to my title, is Intellimeds a scam? I havn't read anywhere that it is, in fact all I read was great things about Intellimeds. This is my first time buying from them, I purchased noopept. It has been a little over two weeks now and I have still not received my order. I have emailed them 3 times and nothing, not in inbox or spam. For some reason when I call their phone number 0844 567 0060, I get an error telling me to call 411 for info and 911 for emergency. Has anyone experienced this? Or can anyone help me out? Thanks

#39 Matthew John Tan

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

I ordered Oxiracetam from them and it arrived 2 days later - very fast delivery. However, I tried the product and felt no beneficial effect. If anything, I felt dumber. I've never taken racetams before so I'm unsure what I was supposed to feel. But I think I'll throw the rest of it away.

I've ordered aniracetam from another company. Hopefully that will do something better...

#40 DorianGray

• 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

They are definitely not scam. I have ordered several nootropics (pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam) and tested all beside pramiracetam till yet.
Aniracetam worked really great for me, and the delivery speed was amazing, as they are from UK and I am from Germany.

#41 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Donttrip - did you check your spam filter?

Our system automatically sends emails on dispatch. Did you receive your items?

Nick
Intellimeds.co.uk
  • like x 1

#42 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

GilFis - are you from outside the UK?

Our 0844 telephone number only works within the UK. If you need to call from outside the UK please email us on info@intellimeds.co.uk and I will give you a different number.

I can look into this. We try to respond to all emails as quickly as possible, however please note we do not work weekends. Did you receive your items?

Kind regards

Nick
Intellimeds.co.uk

#43 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hi Donttrip - thanks for clearing them up. I hope you enjoy your purchase and look forward to your next order.

Kind regards

Nick
Intellimeds.co.uk

#44 thebrainbox

• 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

WoW Dontrip, What a nasty thread considering you were wrong and it was your fault. I use Intellimeds.co.uk and i have never had any trouble. They are probably the best value in the UKand delivery is excellent.Swallow your pride and say 'Sorry'.

#45 ModHigh

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

I recall some similar threads on reddit, strange I see three threads here all calling you a scam.

#46 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

This has been answered so many times!!! Please bother to search before asking questions like these!!! To answer your question: YES, they are legit.

So..., what....?

whenever someone are buying from a new seller (new for the buyer), it's a good idea open a 3d and ask.

Anyway, Donttrip, did intellimeds send to you the product? it's good?

Edited by ken_shiro, 04 October 2013 - 05:37 PM.

#47 polymathic

• 45 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

I got my goods when I ordered from them BUT (massive but) the capsules were under weighed - I got 800mg Ani capsules that weighed less than 800mg total (weight + gelatin capsule) so I can only assume 650mg of powder - if there were fillers even less.

So I don't think they're a scam - but I don't think the quality is there for me to warrant taking the products - particularly with the latest cerebral health pyritinol scare which has freaked me out!

#48 GilFis

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Ok, so it has been a while since the time that I have created this post. Thanks for all the replies and help. My order with Intellimeds arrived about a month from the purchase date and about a week after I recieved the noopept I was beggining to recieve the emails from intellimeds, and replies to this post.

Intellimeds.co.uk, Thank you for helping me out with my question. I understand now that the reason my calls were not going through was because I am from the US and you are in the UK. With regaurds to my order, there is no need to look any further. I received my package and with the infromation I have now, I doubt there will be anymore troubles if I decide to order again. thanks

#49 pkstrl0rd

• 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

Their coa:s dont have any dates or lab names on then.
Probably data provided by their chinese suppliers.
Not reliable at all

Edited by pkstrl0rd, 06 December 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#50 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

I ordered Coluracetam from intellimeds.co.uk and requested a CoA.

Thy firstly said that they will post it ovr the weekend.
2 Days later I asked about the CoA, but didnt get any response !!
After a few Days I decided to send the package back and requested a RMA number and an address, but dont get any response !!

This was within the cooling off period

So it semms to be that I´ve got scammed !
Another user reports that their capsules are underweighted.

Stay back from them !

Edited by Flex, 20 December 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#51 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

I ordered Coluracetam from Intellimeds.co.uk and requested a CoA.

After a few Days I decided to send the package back and requested a RMA number and an address, but dont get any response !!

Another User reported that their Capsules are underweighted
Stay back from them !

Edited by Flex, 20 December 2013 - 06:21 AM.

#52 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:19 AM

They Are

Stay back from them !

Edited by Flex, 20 December 2013 - 06:22 AM.

• dislike x 2

#53 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

Stay back from them !
  • dislike x 1

#54 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:24 AM

Dont worry if You accidentally type .com instead co.uk because they are both Scam

Stay back from them !

#55 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:31 AM

Stay back from them !
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#56 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

I bought noopept powder from them a year ago, and it was legitimate. Had characteristic mushroomy smell and same effect as noopept pills I've got from elsewhere since.

#57 Iporuru

• 216 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

Do you have to repeat this message on every thread?

#58 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

In every threat which was relate to intellimeds.

Sorry I just flipped out, because of the fact that I couldnt do anything against it.

After this, they wrote me back and said that their worker was absent due a epileptic seizure, and that they would send me a CoA in 1-2 days, so untill Yesterday.
Altough I said in a newer mail to them that I want it to get my money back, but whatever it isnt worth for the 20 pounds
a few Days ago, I´ve learned that a CoA means nothing, but I insist for it out of principe.

After the arrivement of the CoA I will of course rectify my posts in the Threads.

Edited by Flex, 21 December 2013 - 11:46 PM.

• dislike x 1

#59 Nootropic Cat

• 148 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:25 AM

I'm seriously confused as to why these threads keep coming up. I've been buying noopept from them for a while and, more recently, sunifiram, both delivered very swiftly and both clearly very effective. I dunno, it's hard not to think there's a smear campaign going on when the proliferation of defamatory threads here is so opposite to my experience. Weird :/
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

Well, I cant say much about the Quality, but more about the "politics"
An example: I ordered some stuff from www.vitalife.com which is based in the Netherlands.

Firstly it was said that they couldnt not deliver it because it was of of stock.
they told me to wait 1 week, and i waited. then requested my status and I was told to wait a further week.
Now its the 3rd week and I told them to give my money back, this was "missheard" and it was said that have to wait further 3 weeks...

But they allways asked whether its ok to wait or to give my money back, and if you want it finally back, well its got overheard = means no response!!

that means that the Companies, at least in my case, just want to keep Your money, and really dont care about anything.

Edited by Flex, 22 December 2013 - 04:34 AM.

• dislike x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intellimeds; nootropics, piracetam, intellimeds, reviews, legit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users