• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 13 votes

PRL-8-53; was: PRL 8-147: The Most Powerful Memory Enhancer?

• Please log in to reply
1725 replies to this topic

#1621 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Sorry, last comments on this stuff

smell, taste and hearing are all enhanced, however color saturation and depth are not really enhanced this much

#1622 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

In short, the supplier has dropped the ball...

Will the supplier be refunding you now that you cancelled the order?

Do you think the current NSI-189 2nd group buy will come through with this supplier, or that VLK has been scammed 32k by this supplier?

Edited by tritium, 24 January 2014 - 10:09 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1623 Posthuman

• 47 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

In short, the supplier has dropped the ball...

Will the supplier be refunding you now that you cancelled the order?

Do you think the current NSI-189 2nd group buy will come through with this supplier, or that VLK has been scammed 32k by this supplier?

Didn't you read the last pages? The supplier hasn't been sent the money. He asked for it 2 times before the formula hasn't even been synthetised, but VLK or ScienceGuy refused.

#1624 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

^ Yes I did read it. He said he refused to pay the FULL amount.

#1625 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

Damn...I doubt I'd deal with that supplier..

#1626 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:44 AM

To clarify, I did not pay anything whatsoever to the supplier... They repeatedly pressured me to pay the whole amount UP FRONT, wherein I quite correctly refused to do so... A discussion about my paying a 10% DEPOSIT occurred but the supplier never sent me the INVOICE for this (despite my requesting it repeatedly) and hence that never was paid either... As such, everyone will be receiving a FULL REFUND minus PAYPAL FEES :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 26 January 2014 - 02:16 PM.

• like x 3

#1627 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

Shame, that supplier seemed to be a golden goose and they must have made a bit of money from this as well. I wonder why they completely dropped the ball.

Edited by Godof Smallthings, 26 January 2014 - 09:51 AM.

#1628 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:04 AM

To clarify, I did not pay anything whatsoever to the supplier... They repeatedly pressured me to pay the whole amount UP FRONT, wherein I quite correctly refused to do so... A discussion about my paying a 10% DEPOSIT occurred but the supplier never sent me the INVOICE for this (despite my requesting it repeatedly) and hence that never was paid either... As such, everyone will be receiving a FULL REFUND minus PAYPAL FEES :)

pm'ed you my group buy info for the refund, but didn't hear back. hope you got me

#1629 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

pm'ed you my group buy info for the refund, but didn't hear back. hope you got me

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone, thank you for all sending me your PMs confirming sums paid and your respective PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESSES... I have not replied to any of these PMs yet because I wish to do so in one go so as to minimize the potential for confusion, and this combined with cross-checking against the information that I have kindly been provided by Q DID IT! and SUNSHINEFROST who organized the collection of individual payments is going to take quite some time and hence I can only complete everything as and when I next have a sufficiently large window of available free time. I am aiming to complete this by the end of this weekend; and so I thank you all in advance for your patience in this matter. ;)

Please be reassured that everyone who has paid will most certainly be receiving a refund, without exception. :)

Furthermore, if I still have not received any communication back from the respective INDIVIDUAL and his COMPANY who were contracted to complete the CUSTOM SYNTHESIS by this coming MONDAY then that will make a full TWO MONTHS of ABSOLUTE INACTIVITY on their part; wherein, I believe it will be the appropriate course of action to NAME THEM and recommend that they be BLACK-LISTED by all of LONGECITY with respect to any and all future GROUP BUYS ;)
  • like x 1

#1630 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

...I wonder why they completely dropped the ball.

Taking into consideration all of the information at hand, and reading between the lines, IMO said INDIVIDUAL, who was a CO-FOUNDER of the original company, had a falling out with the other CO-FOUNDERS; and as a consequence of this he left the original company and launched his own company, which for a variety of reasons, including loss of access to the original company's laboratory equipment and cash-flow problems, he and the new company have been unable to complete their contracted custom synthesis orders, including this one, and the new company consequentially has imploded. I am pretty certain that this is what has transpired here. :sleep:

Unfortunately, CORPORATE INFIGHTING and CASH-FLOW PROBLEMS are by far the most common reasons behind a COMPANY'S DEMISE ;)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 29 January 2014 - 08:20 AM.

#1631 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:52 AM

...he and the new company have been unable to complete their contracted custom synthesis orders...

So this means that the NSI-189 2nd group buy is in this same situation?

#1632 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

...he and the new company have been unable to complete their contracted custom synthesis orders...

So this means that the NSI-189 2nd group buy is in this same situation?

Firstly, please note that what I have said above is SPECULATION and not FACT... it is my hope that such SPECULATION might lure said INDIVIDUAL to explain himself... however, it is a FACT that his last activity on LONGECITY was DECEMBER 2ND 2013, and hence I think it to be unlikely that he will... and that said, if he has been contracted to carry out any other CUSTOM SYNTHESIS work it is highly probable that it will indeed be in the same situation unfortunately ;)

#1633 cyberger

• 136 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone, thank you for all sending me your PMs confirming sums paid and your respective PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESSES... I have not replied to any of these PMs yet because I wish to do so in one go so as to minimize the potential for confusion, and this combined with cross-checking against the information that I have kindly been provided by Q DID IT! and SUNSHINEFROST who organized the collection of individual payments is going to take quite some time and hence I can only complete everything as and when I next have a sufficiently large window of available free time. I am aiming to complete this by the end of this weekend; and so I thank you all in advance for your patience in this matter. ;)

Please be reassured that everyone who has paid will most certainly be receiving a refund, without exception. :)

Furthermore, if I still have not received any communication back from the respective INDIVIDUAL and his COMPANY who were contracted to complete the CUSTOM SYNTHESIS by this coming MONDAY then that will make a full TWO MONTHS of ABSOLUTE INACTIVITY on their part; wherein, I believe it will be the appropriate course of action to NAME THEM and recommend that they be BLACK-LISTED by all of LONGECITY with respect to any and all future GROUP BUYS ;)

This isn't about PRL-8-53 but about the supplier. VLK has been managing a very large group buy for a 2nd batch of NSI-189. The original supplier had a good track record so Vlk made a full payment of $32,518.07 from his own personal savings!!! As of Jan 3 the supplier has promised the product would ship in a week, but now is no longer communicating with Vlk. Vlk has found a way to borrow 700 grams of NSI-189 from a different lab to send the material out to the group buy participants, but for himself he's facing a huge financial loss.

To read the details join the NSI-189 2nd group buy here: http://www.longecity...si189-groupbuy/ and visit this thread: http://www.longecity.../page__st__390.

So my vote is against revealing the supplier's identity if that could somehow be used as a negotiating chip for VLK to recover his life savings. That's pretty doubtful though. If anyone else has ideas on how Vlk could best recover his money please share.

This sad, sad situation also highlights the importance of a group buy guide for those who have never done it before so these disasters can be avoided.

Edited by cyberger, 30 January 2014 - 04:00 AM.

• like x 4

#1634 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

This isn't about PRL-8-53 but about the supplier. VLK has been managing a very large group buy for a 2nd batch of NSI-189. The original supplier had a good track record so Vlk made a full payment of $32,518.07 from his own personal savings!!! As of Jan 3 the supplier has promised the product would ship in a week, but now is no longer communicating with Vlk. Vlk has found a way to borrow 700 grams of NSI-189 from a different lab to send the material out to the group buy participants, but for himself he's facing a huge financial loss.

To read the details join the NSI-189 2nd group buy here: http://www.longecity...si189-groupbuy/ and visit this thread: http://www.longecity.../page__st__390.

So my vote is against revealing the supplier's identity if that could somehow be used as a negotiating chip for VLK to recover his life savings. That's pretty doubtful though. If anyone else has ideas on how Vlk could best recover his money please share.

This sad, sad situation also highlights the importance of a group buy guide for those who have never done it before so these disasters can be avoided.

Firstly, OMG! I am very upset indeed to hear this news and my condolences to VLK for finding himself in this absolutely awful situation. :sad:

IMO this most certainly must be added to the pile of damning evidence and in fact takes over as by far the most important issue of all! It even explains a few things with respect to the highly unusual activity with respect to the PRL-8-53 and ISRIB Custom Synthesis orders placed with the same INDIVIDUAL and his NEW COMPANY... :unsure:

My two cents:

1) The fact that said INDIVIDUAL and his COMPANY is "now is no longer communicating with VLK" and has ceased to do so since 3RD JANUARY is unfortunately indicative that he has 'taken the money and run' so to speak; this is further supported by the inactivity on LONGECITY since DECEMBER 2ND 2013, and failure to respond to any of my communications via email (to his work email addresses) or even the telephone;

2) For what it's worth, it should be noted that FULL PAYMENT UP FRONT should NEVER, EVER be provided; and if requested ALARM BELLS should start ringing immediately... An APPROPRIATE DEPOSIT is acceptable, but no more than 10% of the ORDER TOTAL. As such, I absolutely agree with you that this very sorry situation highlights the importance of establishing a set of Group Buy guidelines such that these disasters can be avoided;

3) FULL PAYMENT UP FRONT was neither requested nor provided with respect to ANY of the previous Custom Synthesis orders which said INDIVIDUAL completed... However, FULL PAYMENT UP FRONT was all of a sudden requested with respect to the PRL-5-83 Custom Synthesis order, but was refused. It is my understanding that this sudden request for FULL PAYMENT UP FRONT happened around the same time as it was requested of the 2ND ORDER FOR NSI-189;

4) RE: "my vote is against revealing the supplier's identity if that could somehow be used as a negotiating chip for VLK to recover his life savings. That's pretty doubtful though." - I am personally of the view that the occurrence of this situation is even more reason to immediately reveal ALL details pertaining to said INDIVIDUAL's IDENTITY and that of his COMPANY...

Firstly, as is the priority, I think this stands the most chance of attaining either the refund of the payment made by VLK or provision of the NSI-189 order. IMO allowing any quantification of ANONYMITY to be retained only serves to facilitate hiding behind it. Instead, everything including said INDIVIDUAL's IDENTITY and that of his COMPANY should be laid out on the table and said INDIVIDUAL be given the opportunity to either provide a FULL REFUND of the payment made by VLK or provision of the FULL NSI-189 ORDER to VLK... Either one of which would FULLY EXONERATE said INDIVIDUAL ;)

A DEADLINE for such provision should be provided, and the MOTIVATING FACTOR should be the threat of going to the relevant AUTHORITIES and CRIMINAL CHARGES being levied against him and his new COMPANY, namely THEFT AND FRAUD. Don't forget that the order for NSI-189 is a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT; and if he or his COMPANY has taken the money and failed to deliver, that is a CRIMINAL ACT and can and should be PROSECUTED accordingly, just as with any other incidence of THEFT AND FRAUD. :sleep:

Add to this the fact that the threat of revealing said INDIVIDUAL's IDENTITY and that of his COMPANY has already been played as a BARGAINING CHIP by me... and it has not worked.... AND taking into consideration the fact that given the circumstances we should all feel morally obliged to do whatever we can to ensure that this sorry situation never occurs again... IMO in the spirit of maintaining FULL TRANSPARENCY moving forward we should without a doubt proceed immediately with revealing said INDIVIDUAL's IDENTITY and that of his COMPANY :|o

Further to this I would recommend sending a message via multiple channels, including his direct EMAIL ADDRESS (which I can provide) and BY REGISTERED POST (I can provide his MAILING ADDRESS) that requests that establishes a DEADLINE for provision of either the FULL ORDER of NSI-189 or a FULL REFUND by said DEADLINE or else you will be proceeding to report him and his COMPANY to the relevant LEGAL AUTHORITIES which would be subsequently followed by both CIVIL (e.g. GROSS MISCONDUCT as a COMPANY DIRECTOR) and CRIMINAL PROSECUTION etc. etc. This should then be followed by a SECOND REMINDER LETTER (again by both EMAIL and REGISTERED POST) reiterating the salient points and sent such that it arrives 7 DAYS prior to the DEADLINE. I am happy to assist by providing a draft of said correspondence to VLK if he feels it helpful for me to do so ;)

As such, can everyone involved please feedback how you wish me to proceed. I am not going to do anything without everyone's full agreement and especially VLK's. :)
  • like x 3

#1635 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

I think it's time to stop worshipping these golden cows for suppliers and reveal their identities. I am sad to hear VLK got smoked. I was rather surprised that everyone was willing to throw all of this money at a relatively new user who was wanting to act with a large amount of money in a short time frame (100% down payment for the NSI to the supplier..) . Long story short, if that was my money, I'd be over there sorting the problem out myself in person physically if I had to. All the more reason to continue to use PROVEN suppliers.

SG and ALL, we need to stop defending these companies and publish their damn contact INFO. This is serious BS and FRAUD. We need this info now, not 5 months from now when they have all set up shop in new locations. Come on....seriously...let's stop defending the suppliers and name them. We need a Shit list Supplier thread on this forum if we are to have any hope at successful future groupbuys. It's pretty simple - meet them in person and do not put all the money down. I don't know why someone would put 30k down to a stranger but what do I know...

Publish their names damnit...even if they do plan on making good on their promises to synthesize the chems...this is all the more incentive to do so now that their names will be known. They have zero incentive to do so since their reputation hasn't even been touched on this forum. It is embarassing to me that yada SG VLK and all are still keeping these thieves anonymous. This is absurd.

I seriously feel like if we do another group buy I need to lead it because I am absolutely disgusted with the communication breakdown between supplier, organizer, and US. There needs to be transparency here and there is none. We have newbies running around with 30k of peoples' money throwing it all down on some random overseas supplier or possibly taking off with the money. Who says VLK is gonna pay all that back? SERIOUSLY come on guys lets stop being so god damn gullible. Let me lead this next group buy and I'll make sure this god damn thing gets done.

Lastly I wanna thank SG for having the brainpower to not send the full sum to these unproven jokers.

This is why I didn't send VLK any money. It screamed amateur scam to me. IDK if VLK was in on it or not but seriously it is wrong for the organizer to just do things without letting people know and getting approval. There needs to be communication and everyone needs to know what is going on. So what if the supplier has some of us calling them asking them what the f*** is up. That's their job. Think about it, I'm sure everyone would be 100x less pissed if they knew what was going on every step of the way and knew the supplier we are dealing with. The whole internet doesn't need to know but the group buy customers do. If everyone agrees to use a new supplier for example, it is a joint decision made by the group. It is like shareholders in a company. That is how we need to run these things. No more superheroes taking 30k and trying to pull rabbits out of hats with strange suppliers please.

I am a chemistry student. It is frightening to me that people are leading these buys with no knowledge of chemistry...SG has industry experience I know but everyone else uhhh

Edited by xks201, 30 January 2014 - 09:55 AM.

• dislike x 7
  • like x 2

#1636 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

I think it's time to stop worshipping these golden cows for suppliers and reveal their identities... SG and ALL, we need to stop defending these companies and publish their damn contact INFO. This is serious BS and FRAUD. We need this info now, not 5 months from now when they have all set up shop in new locations. Come on....seriously...let's stop defending the suppliers and name them...

Publish their names damnit... It is embarassing to me that yada SG VLK and all are still keeping these thieves anonymous...

As it happens we are both on the same page... I completely agree with you, and if you take the time to read my various posts regarding this matter I have in fact been the one to be pushing for revealing said IDENTITIES... and so, with the utmost respect, you are entirely factually incorrect in implying or stating that I have in any regard been "defending these companies" or that I am "keeping these thieves anonymous" as part of some plan to protect them. Didn't you read my previous post? Personally, my vote is that I do indeed proceed with naming them. However, the decision is not entirely up to me, is it? Given such an action falls squarely within the 'drastic' category we need to ensure that the situation is handled properly and correctly, and as such this decision is something that needs to be agreed by a MAJORITY and in fact UNANIMOUS agreement by all those concerned, including VLK. :)

So what does everyone think? Please let me know your views ASAP... If we are all in agreement then I will proceed with revealing said IDENTITY information without delay, and we can then progress matters as suggested in my previous post above. ;)

#1637 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

It seems to me that there really is no other option but to release the company's information... I see no reason anyone would object to this, unless of course, they have an alternative plan to obtain a refund that doesn't involve taking legal action. I imagine VLK will be online soon and give you the go-ahead
  • like x 2

#1638 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

SG yeah I read your post and duh I was talking about yada and Vlk not you. You don't screw up buys I'm not worried about you.

#1639 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:55 AM

@xks201: I think you overreacted a bit. I requested a refund before this was even known, and received it in full from VLK. I think he's the victim here..
Anyway; I'm very sorry to read of this. I hope this can be sorted out with legal actions and that everybody will be fully reimbursed. And if not.. well let's rally at my house, BYOB, and let's visit Poland. Just kidding ;)

#1640 DamnedOwl

• 120 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

I think the names must be revealed.

Short of him coming on here to tell us himself that he's a fraud, I can't imagine any greater sign being required.

#1641 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

There's nothing more to it. This is plain and simple fraud. A class suit should be formed from everyone in the 2nd group buy.

#1642 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

I don't think we should tolerate vendors here who rip people off. As a community, we would be focused on ridding ourselves of these charlatans.

Edited by p3x888, 30 January 2014 - 11:45 AM.

• like x 1

#1643 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

I have no objection to revealing his identity, but what will this accomplish? What will everyone do once they have his identity?

#1644 vlk

• Life Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

So what does everyone think? Please let me know your views ASAP... If we are all in agreement then I will proceed with revealing said IDENTITY information without delay, and we can then progress matters as suggested in my previous post above. ;)

Yes I agree his identity should be revealed.

I have a contract and invoice for the money I have paid, perhaps once he realises that he can and will have criminal charges brought against him he will explain the situation and either the deliver the NSI-189 or return the money.
  • like x 7

#1645 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

I think that's pretty UNANIMOUS, so here are the details: ;)

LONGECITY USERNAME: GOOGOLTARIAN

NEW COMPANY: LIMITLESS CHEMISTRY, 1 Maja 36, Piotrków Kujawski, 88-230, Poland.

EMAIL ADDRESS: kaminski@limitlesschemistry.pl

OLD COMPANY: SYNTHEX, Gagarina Street 7/134 B, Torun, kujawsko-pomorskie, 87-100, Poland.

OLD COMPANY EMPLOYER: MARCIN PAKULSKI

TELEPHONE: +48 (56) 6461963

EMAIL: pakulski@synthex.com.pl

WEB: http://www.synthex.com.pl/
  • like x 3

#1646 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Well, that fits. The one and only inappropriate creepy PM I ever received here came from him.
  • like x 1

#1647 telight

• 173 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

Does this mean that SYNTHEX is still a reliable company? I was under the impression that they were the ones that delivered the NSI-189.

#1648 eno

• 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:19 PM

I fully appreciate the uncovering of the individuals name and his NEW company. But I am unsure about the motivation of revealing the name of the old company.

#1649 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

Ah Googoltarian...here I am about to get a dihexa groupbuy going and I was thinking well he is the first person to ask. Not that I was going to push anything forward without knowing who these jackoffs are.

Okay so Googoltarian is VLK's supplier or what? SG what supplier were you using who wanted full down on the PRL buy?
Now we just need YADA's BPAP supplier. lol
  • dislike x 4
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1650 rc897

• 57 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

polish scammer- not new.
  • dislike x 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users