NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3481 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:41 PM

TeamTLR phosphate worked for me. After that I used Ceretropic's. 

Today I took the second dose (Strangelove's freebase), 40 mg in the morning. I think I swallowed most of it yesterday, so that could be a reason I felt nothing.

Today I felt something, though only side effects: A little nervous and also pain in my neck. I generally tend to have this, but this morning it was unusual strong.

I had it before from NSI and also have read it from others. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Edited by life backwards, 15 November 2015 - 05:41 PM.

#3482 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:47 PM

Let me know if Strangelove's works, i gave it a good long trial and swapped up sublingal and oral. The only freebase that's worked in the past is Ceretropic's, where it looked different, more fluffy.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3483 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:32 PM

I have a lot of feedback from users that I have shipped freebase over four months now, the positive experiences could not be placebo.

I would appreciate new feedback from anyone that bought freebase from me. I have many positive PMs also, so it would be great if I can get some feedback here.

Life backwards, I would suggest a sligthtly lower dosage?

#3484 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

I found out, that back when NSI-189 worked for me I always took doses way larger than I wanted, due to a bad scale. Maybe I jest need more...

I could go down to 20 mg, but I weighed all the doses already and I'm pretty lazy when I'm depressed. So for now, I'll just take 40 mg and see where this gets me.

#3485 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:50 PM

Ok, I suggested less because of the tension you described, its not uncommon in larger doses as you said. Dosing with NSI-189 varies widely, more than other substances.

There is a member a few pages back getting side effects at 40mg and got good results with 35mg, so dosing can be tricky...

Edited by Strangelove, 15 November 2015 - 10:43 PM.

#3486 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:44 PM

I've used Strangelove's NSI and it has made me feel better.  Took a while to take effect (2-3 week 10 mg SL QD).

#3487 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:34 PM

I found 80 mg a day of Strangelove's nsi 189 effective.

#3488 dajoker

• 23 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:56 PM

Strangelove's nsi 189 had a good effect on me while i was on it.

#3489 Sleepdealer

• 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:34 PM

Are you taking all that sublingually? I'm taking Strangelove's NSI at 20 mg sublingually. I think it's hard to make it stay in place under the tongue, trying not to move around too much, but still trying just to grind the stuff around slightly underneath the tongue so it melts properly.

#3490 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:55 PM

Ime it's good to put it under the tongue before showering. At least if you don't sing.

#3491 Sleepdealer

• 144 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:07 PM

Ime it's good to put it under the tongue before showering. At least if you don't sing.

That's exactly what I do, haha! Two 10 mg measurements under the tongue, then jump into the shower, then put on clothes and then rinse the mouth of that icky flavour.

#3492 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for the feedback appreciated, but lets "change subject", back to regular NSI-189 discussion as our N... friend, is might watching.

If anyone is not happy for any reason send a pm.

Jaiho, as you said in this thread in the past, you might developed a tolerance to it, I believe there is a member that is interested for a large amount from the batch I sent you, I ll make sure, and give you his contact information and he could possibly give some feedback also.

For everyone new to all this, if you read the thread from the beginning NSI-189 works for most, but not for all. Very few do not get any effect at all, its better to get a small amount to try first.

Something else that is quite surprising is the number of people that contact me and by accident I got strong clues they have a chronic undiagnosed infection. They are six members that I believe they have an infection (from subtle to serious) and four they confirmed it either by going to the doctor, or for what it worth trying antibiotics I recommended (supplements) and got less brain fog and better mood. Probably many you know already the inflammation depression link, but searching it, its way more common than what I thought.

If you are feeling tired, have brainfog, anxiety, low mood and low motivation, you should check it further.

Here is a recent study from Cambridge University.

• Informative x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#3493 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:53 AM

Strangeloves NSI feels legit and has been working for me. I got some from him, of course I don't have any equipment to test it for sure.

• Agree x 1

#3494 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:58 PM

Something else that is quite surprising is the number of people that contact me and by accident I got strong clues they have a chronic undiagnosed infection. They are six members that I believe they have an infection (from subtle to serious) and four they confirmed it either by going to the doctor, or for what it worth trying antibiotics I recommended (supplements) and got less brain fog and better mood. Probably many you know already the inflammation depression link, but searching it, its way more common than what I thought.

If you are feeling tired, have brainfog, anxiety, low mood and low motivation, you should check it further.

Here is a recent study from Cambridge University.

This is interesting. I am thinking about opening a new thread, so the people you are talking about here can change there experiences and by whom and how these things can be tested and diagnosed. Anyone interested in this?

• like x 1

#3495 DaneV

• 98 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:58 PM

What clues are these ? I Think inflammation might play a role in my symptoms (anxiety, fatigue, brain fog, depression) and my ferritin levels are high which could point to inflammation going on in the body. Other then that, I have no clear signs of any inflammatory condition (e.g. gastrointestinal complaints). What supplements you recommend ?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3496 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:04 PM

Are you taking all that sublingually? I'm taking Strangelove's NSI at 20 mg sublingually. I think it's hard to make it stay in place under the tongue, trying not to move around too much, but still trying just to grind the stuff around slightly underneath the tongue so it melts properly.

I've been capping it a mixing it with black pepper .
  • unsure x 1

#3497 Bugatti

• 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:15 AM

I bought some of strangeloves NSI and had my first 40mg dose sublingualy yesterday. Took another 20mg this morning and another 40mg about 7 hours later. This could be a placebo so I will be posting more experiences later.

I work in finance and manage investment portfolios. Work was a breeze today, I was getting things done quicker than usual and with great memory recall. It's hard for me to really describe my mental effects because I'm currently going through a breakup so thoughts and emotions are going crazy. I do notice physical effects though. The center of my brain near my forehead starts itching about 1-2 hours after dosing and doesn't stop for several hours (like when you put a sharp object near your forehead). Also my whole brain feels like it's pulsing, it's not a headache though, it's weird but feels good. Not sure if anyone else felt something like that. There's also some visual/mental thing that I can't describe yet. It's only been a day and I can already tell this stuff is doing something, just not sure what yet. I'll post more experiences tomorrow.

Edited by Bugatti, 18 November 2015 - 01:17 AM.

#3498 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:08 PM

I got as a good a lesson not to trust the Chinese as anyone can get, there are bad experiences in reddit, but as nothing wrong happened to me in the past, I thought if I ll choose the vendor carefully based on reputation I ll be safe. As I had problems with HHD in the past (as Jaiho said there are posts in reddit confusing their inventory shipping wrong products) that happened to me twice, getting a refund only the first time. Moreover they are out of their NSI-189 stock, not been able to give a specific date when they are going to have more, sounded suspicious if they had a specific trustworthy source in mind.

I thought I was lucky when I got a reply from a past NSI-189 inquiry that they had a new synthesis in stock.  They are one of the oldest nootropic suppliers with a good reputation in reddit and I thought they were my best bet.  It’s a little more difficult to assess NSI-189 effects while I am using the strong generalized MAOI tranylcypromine that makes every drug and supplement feel somewhat different,  I sent free samples to some members with a long past NSI-189 experience and the feedback is not good, unfortunately based on the good reputation for this nootropic lab I felt confident to ship to a few members recently.

If there is no rush, I am going to get as many NSI-189 samples I can get, try them, test for purity and reship to members that bought the last ten days. I would also give refunds, but its preferable with me if you could go forward with reshipment, as you know my financial situation is not very good these days and would be a little more difficult, giving refunds, buying a new batch and testing it. Unfortunately this would take about a month , for anyone that is in the middle of a cycle, I ll buy back the old batch from a member that had results, but is no interested including it in his stack (looking more for nootropic effects) and ship it to anyone is in a hurry. Sorry for all this, I got a good lesson to be more careful with suppliers, I was also arranging some mini group buys making no profit, but I am not so sure anymore. 

Edit: Most effective broad spectrum antibiotic supplements are grapefruit seed extract and the Indian "cure all" triphala (both have an inhibitory effect in microbial biofilms also - check youtube videos to get a quick idea) that helps microbes survive in hostile environments protecting them from the immuse system and antibiotics inside the human body. I ll give more information if anyone has a specific question or start a new thread.

Edited by Strangelove, 18 November 2015 - 01:31 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • dislike x 1

#3499 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:21 PM

We should really install a crowdfunding system to get our buys third party tested. Whether it's as a group or a trusted member selling to others.

#3500 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:35 PM

We should really install a crowdfunding system to get our buys third party tested. Whether it's as a group or a trusted member selling to others.

This is a good idea, especially if we can convince a lab to give a discount to longecity members.

#3501 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:35 PM

Does anyone have an idea if nsi 189 could be combined with abilify low dosage(2.5mg) and egb 761(gingko biloba) ??

I am looking forward to try nsi 189 for my post ssri emotional blunting. Other symptoms include shi**y short term memory like non existent ... I could barely remember things I did or thought from 10 seconds to a few minute and can't keep log of important details.. appetite is dead .. And evening fatigue
And since hypothetically the hippocampus is the brain region effected for post ssri apathy due to abnormal decrease of sert density. So nsi 189 could possibly work here by growing new transported and such

So far had response from 2 members.. For one it worked great and for the other I was very subtle like 20-25% and didn't last more than 2 hours. But then again he tried to treat his post ssri apathy with phenibut(worked but tolerance developed after 30 days) mushroom and lsd before Nsi so could be other areas of brain are effected.. Cant blame a desperate man for trying....

So maybe for me even if its 50 percent effective for returning emotions I'll take it for life if its gonna be that way but I would like to augment it with abilify 2.5mg to amplify the effects.. Just wondering if it would be alright ?

#3502 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:17 PM

Abilify is craps, I suggest to find a alternative.
  • Needs references x 1

#3503 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:23 PM

Abilify is craps, I suggest to find a alternative.

I agree it has nasty side effects but this is the only med with evidence to work for ssri induced apathy due to low dosage inducing significant dopamine increase in the Hippocampus.

#3504 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:58 PM

It messes with the glucose levels in the brain, it reminds me of the 1950s insulin treatments that you'd get at the mental asylum.

#3505 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:36 PM

This is a good idea, especially if we can convince a lab to give a discount to longecity members.

How about Paul at Ceretropic? I remember reading somewhere that he has a good working relationship with Colmaric Analyticals, and also now has a respectable in-house set-up of his own. He gets a lot of money from us. Of the 16 compounds in my current stack, I purchase 6 of them strictly from Ceretropic and/or Noots Depot. I have nothing but the utmost respect for his operation, and if I lived in the Tempe area I would gladly leap at the opportunity to intern for him a couple of days a month—more if I could afford it. I would also be more than willing to administer the fund and to act as the go-between us and the testing facility. I would also donate the time needed to administer the operation, and pay the account’s monthly service fee out of my own pocket. Any funds collected would go entirely to lab fees and shipping charges. There would be complete transparency; anybody who wishes to see the books would be given free access to them. This is something we really need, and I’m willing to do whatever it would take to make it happen.

• like x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • dislike x 1

#3506 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:55 AM

How about Paul at Ceretropic? I remember reading somewhere that he has a good working relationship with Colmaric Analyticals, and also now has a respectable in-house set-up of his own. He gets a lot of money from us. Of the 16 compounds in my current stack, I purchase 6 of them strictly from Ceretropic and/or Noots Depot. I have nothing but the utmost respect for his operation, and if I lived in the Tempe area I would gladly leap at the opportunity to intern for him a couple of days a month—more if I could afford it. I would also be more than willing to administer the fund and to act as the go-between us and the testing facility. I would also donate the time needed to administer the operation, and pay the account’s monthly service fee out of my own pocket. Any funds collected would go entirely to lab fees and shipping charges. There would be complete transparency; anybody who wishes to see the books would be given free access to them. This is something we really need, and I’m willing to do whatever it would take to make it happen.

I prefer new star nootropic by far (or nootropic depot even they are related I think). Ceretropic feels creepy to me since the guy moderates the entire Reddit nootropic subreddit (he isn't the only moderator but presumably he knows all of them closely), and can delete post of anyone who says bad things about his products.

I don't doubt his products and his passion, but he always has these righteous grandiose speeches on Reddit about how Ceretropic is better than everything else and he always plays the high horse card. 

The whole thing feels very planned and calculated to me and makes me very uncomfortable. In fact if you start with how he started posting in 2012, started in 2014 and slowly worked his way in before he was a seller by suggesting the idea and then became a seller - the whole feels really irky to me. Also Ceretropic is definitely swimming in cash because of the subreddit ownership, so I think we should give other sellers a chance. I just don't like the idea of a market monopoly - thats when bad stuff starts to happen, but each to their own. 

Ceretropic is definitely the place to go if nootropic depot or new star nootropics don't have it I think. In terms of pharms I just prefer made tablets or capsules.

Edited by Major Legend, 19 November 2015 - 07:56 AM.

• Agree x 3
  • Disagree x 1

#3507 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:10 AM

I have asked before but never got a response from anyone so im trying again, I do not suffer any serious disease (depression/altzheimer etc). I believe I do have ADD based on my really bad concentration/focus etc. 

I am interested in nootropics and such compounds because of the cognitive benefits, would NSI be recommandable for reasons other then depression? Would love a response from you guys.

#3508 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:26 AM

Hello zompy. I wouldn't recommend NSI-189 for you.
Users without psychiatrical diseases generally don't seem to get nootropic effects. Even for the depressed it's more an antidepressant than a nootropic.

Besides, if you have ADD, there's a lot of proven to work medication on the market. So the first step would be to get it properly diagnosed. After that you can get a prescription.
Why try a largely untested compound of likely untested purity, if you can better alternatives?
  • Good Point x 2

#3509 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:11 PM

Oh yeah - and to add to my previous comment and before I get attacked:

Adding to the whole conflicted interest thing - Ceretropic also has a huge amount of fanatical followers on Reddit who will downvote bad reviews down to oblivion and upvote anything Ceretropic to the max.

Put it another way, on Longecity would you be comfortable with somebody who came into the community without announcing they had their own business selling stuff, and then selling you stuff and also happen to be one of 4 or 5 moderators of the entire forum? 

So I have nothing against his business, but I would be heavily against choosing an already successful monopoly to be in charge of something in Longecity, which seemed to be the suggestion earlier. We can find a lab ourselves, no need to go through someone else who may have vested interests and no proven record on this forum.

And New Star Nootropics and Nootropics Depot both had testing before Ceretropic, so it's not a killer point. Also on the point of testing, there are no official references to purchase for experimental drugs, the closest you can get is guesswork by comparing batches and a few other things like molecular weight - it's still of course great that people are testing stuff though.

I don't want to watch longevity to become a Ceretropic cult like reddit. I am not being unfair, Reddit's nootropic subreddit is far more bigger than Longecity, it's not like they need more money.

Just so you guys know I do buy some stuff from Ceretropic, so it's not like I am on some kind of weird grudge against buying from them.

On the other hand Strangelove has been a longtime member, so I don't think he deceived anyone on purpose, the stuff he sold me definitely was real and had an effect, but had to be taken sublingually (freebase).

Edited by Major Legend, 19 November 2015 - 06:23 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3510 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

I have asked before but never got a response from anyone so im trying again, I do not suffer any serious disease (depression/altzheimer etc). I believe I do have ADD based on my really bad concentration/focus etc. 

I am interested in nootropics and such compounds because of the cognitive benefits, would NSI be recommandable for reasons other then depression? Would love a response from you guys.

I don't think NSI has obvious effects on concentration or focus, those tend to be other classes of drugs like wellbutrin, amphetamine, caffeine, fasoracetam and so on. Ginkgo is also great at high concentrated dosages, combined with Rhodiola for better effect ( a natural reversible Mao B inhibitor), but tolerance develops to stimulants very fast (apart from Fasoracetam)

NSI is more of a pure subconscious type of nootropic, it's not particularly energizing or focus like. So it definitely makes sense more for fatigue and depression but not ADD in particular.

If you are a newbie I highly recommend redline extreme drink from VFX, on iherb. Also recommend Memantine to prevent tolerance to stimulants in general. My caffeine tolerance is way down now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users