NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3721 involuted

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:38 AM

Question: has anyone experienced extreme sedation from NSI-189? Like taking a 40mg dose and passing out for 2 hours?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3722 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:07 AM

^ No I'm a week in and have experienced a natural feeling energy; and it's non-stimulant like. Sometimes feel calm, but not sedated. I'm only on 5 mg so maybe you could try a lower dose?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3723 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:38 PM

Question: has anyone experienced extreme sedation from NSI-189? Like taking a 40mg dose and passing out for 2 hours?

"Passing out" sounds a little extreme, what do you mean exactly? they were a few members in the past getting a calm feeling, everyone reacts differently though, most get "a natural feeling of energy" as Pheanix mentioned, as well, more positive thinking patterns.

Update for the new phosphate testing, I messaged a few members to see who can ship the sample, the user noobray agreed but misunderstood and shipped the sample to my address before seeing the message with the lab's shipping information. I managed to scrape carefully the NSI-189 stuck on the sides of the bag and put together the 40mg needed for testing, I am going to ship with the national courier now and give an estimate for the results.

• Cheerful x 1

#3724 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:41 PM

Yes, I was so fatigued for the first few days I had no idea how I'd last a month. It got much better over time.

#3725 whatittakes

• 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:23 PM

Long time lurker, restarting my 189 trial (stopped 3 days in before, for unrelated reasons)...day 4 of however-many-it-takes.

Regarding fatigue, I definitely feel that, but I'm often tired anyway. I'm having a weird sinus thing, which is unusual for me, and also some stomach issues, but nothing too major to deal with. 

Thanks StevesPetRat for the great summary from yesterday or the day before!

I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts/experience on mixing alchohol with 189. I'm talking one night a week max, a few drinks (maybe 6 total). I keep off them anyway for weight management and to prevent further exacerbation of mental/mood issues...but one needs to cut loose time to time :)  For the life of me, I don't see a way to search within a thread else I'd have done so. 

Thanks to all the posters for this neverending scroll of info!  

#3726 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:20 AM

I've read through this thread, and I'm suspicious of some particular users' reports here. Two members in particular, ADinHD and mamborambo came on here and posted about the life-changing results they received from NSI-189 and then they eerily stopped posting around the same time in the Fall of 2014. Seems fishy to me. The reason I looked up these two profiles was because of their supposedly profound results. Not sure if anyone has brought this up. Why would they stop taking it if it was so "life changing" for them? I guess it's possible they're simply private messaging for stock replenishment...

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#3727 biomimicry

• 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

Curious to know whether anyone's had some numbness on the tip of their tongue, lasting longer than a day on NSI-189. Did a sublingual dose of the phosphate 2 days ago and although, it's too early to note whether the compound is working, I have felt this unusual tingling/numbness on the tip of my tongue. Nothing to be concerned about, I'm hoping?

Also, longtime lurker and first-time poster.  :)

#3728 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:21 PM

I don't know if this was caused by the NSI-189, but in the last two days I've had progressively worse foot pain on the outside tendon. My doctor has said it's most likely tendonitis but am waiting on X-RAY results. I hope there's no relation between NSI and this, but I'll never know anyway. I didn't injure my foot at all. I'm sharing this because I've heard a few stories on here about the *possible* relation between NSI and nerve/ tendon injuries. Maybe I will stop the NSI and see if the pain goes away. Right now I'm unable to work. 

Does anyone really think there could be a relation? I doubt it but what do I know... 

Edited by pheanix997, 10 February 2016 - 11:25 PM.

#3729 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:26 PM

^ Regarding my last post, my foot is better today but I still probably have tendonitis. This is unusual for me. It may just be a coincidence, though, that it occurred 11 days after starting NSI-189. 

I haven't noticed many positive effects. The third day or so I had awesome HD vision. I was seeing the details of peoples' faces in the oncoming lane as I was driving. This is NEVER the case with me, so I doubt it was placebo. Usually my vision is vaguely blurry. Adderall, and other nootropic compounds, sharpen up my vision as well. Sadly I only experienced one day of that :(

I notice it gives me a sleepy/ dull feeling of brain fog shortly after dosing, which seems to go away a bit as the day goes on. It also gives me a verbal dyslexia. I would sometimes use the wrong words, put words out of place, and speak in halting phrases. I think I've always had some kind of underlying dyslexia though - not in reading but in speech and information processing. So maybe NSI-189 was just bringing it to the surface.

#3730 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:28 PM

^ Regarding my last post, my foot is better today but I still probably have tendonitis. This is unusual for me. It may just be a coincidence, though, that it occurred 11 days after starting NSI-189. 

I haven't noticed many positive effects. The third day or so I had awesome HD vision. I was seeing the details of peoples' faces in the oncoming lane as I was driving. This is NEVER the case with me, so I doubt it was placebo. Usually my vision is vaguely blurry. Adderall, and other nootropic compounds, sharpen up my vision as well. Sadly I only experienced one day of that :(

I notice it gives me a sleepy/ dull feeling of brain fog shortly after dosing, which seems to go away a bit as the day goes on. It also gives me a verbal dyslexia. I would sometimes use the wrong words, put words out of place, and speak in halting phrases. I think I've always had some kind of underlying dyslexia though - not in reading but in speech and information processing. So maybe NSI-189 was just bringing it to the surface.

While every user report is appreciated and I totally understand that serious depression can make someone take desperate measures, I just wanted to reiterate that people shouldn't interprete too much into this report due to the many other drugs pheanix997 is taking.

Leaving out tendonitis, verbal dyslexia and brain fog seem to be very unusual responses based on reviews so far. Most people either report clearheadedness and general pro-cognitive effects or none. Not saying that NSI-189 taken alone couldn't do that (after all we just don't know yet), but I would bet this is a result of a negative interaction with one or more drugs of your current regimen. I've noticed something similar when I took NSI-189 with caffeine. I have a feeling that NSI-189 and psychostimulants don't mix well as NSI-189 itself is very stimulating.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing.

Edited by focus83, 11 February 2016 - 11:29 PM.

• Good Point x 3
  • dislike x 1

#3731 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:39 AM

While every user report is appreciated and I totally understand that serious depression can make someone take desperate measures, I just wanted to reiterate that people shouldn't interprete too much into this report due to the many other drugs pheanix997 is taking.

Leaving out tendonitis, verbal dyslexia and brain fog seem to be very unusual responses based on reviews so far. Most people either report clearheadedness and general pro-cognitive effects or none. Not saying that NSI-189 taken alone couldn't do that (after all we just don't know yet), but I would bet this is a result of a negative interaction with one or more drugs of your current regimen. I've noticed something similar when I took NSI-189 with caffeine. I have a feeling that NSI-189 and psychostimulants don't mix well as NSI-189 itself is very stimulating.

I agree that the interaction with adderall is probably complicating things. I am going to go the next four days without adderall and test the NSI with an SSRI alone. When I write future reports I'll include the other drugs I'm taking. Thanks. 

But I don't think you're right about the other stuff. You have no idea how many people have had bad reactions, because some may not choose to report. That said, there are many people who report negative effects in the multiple threads/ forums I've visited. Feeling sleepy or having brain fog shortly after dosing is not unusual at all with NSI.

And I've read at least 3 reports, 2 on here and 1 on reddit, about people reporting heightened dyslexia symptoms. A simple forum search will show that. Furthermore, I never said these negative effects were debilitating. Drugs cause side effects. Who knew? The brain fog is slight and ameliorates as the day goes on. Maybe it's a titration effect? Lastly, when the first person reported nerve pain, that too was an unusual side effect. But there were others that soon reported similar effects. These things need to be reported, regardless of how unusual you claim it to be. Especially for an untested compound like this. Maybe there will be more reports of dyslexic symptoms in the years to come.

Edited by pheanix997, 12 February 2016 - 12:46 AM.

#3732 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:49 AM

I agree that the interaction with adderall is probably complicating things. I am going to go the next four days without adderall and test the NSI with an SSRI alone. When I write future reports I'll include the other drugs I'm taking. Thanks. 

But I don't think you're right about the other stuff. You have no idea how many people have had bad reactions, because some may not choose to report. That said, there are many people who report negative effects in the multiple threads/ forums I've visited. Feeling sleepy or having brain fog shortly after dosing is not unusual at all with NSI.

And I've read at least 3 reports, 2 on here and 1 on reddit, about people reporting heightened dyslexia symptoms. A simple forum search will show that. Furthermore, I never said these negative effects were debilitating. Drugs cause side effects. Who knew? The brain fog is slight and ameliorates as the day goes on. Maybe it's a titration effect? Lastly, when the first person reported nerve pain, that too was an unusual side effect. But there were others that soon reported similar effects. These things need to be reported, regardless of how unusual you claim it to be. Especially for an untested compound like this. Maybe there will be more reports of dyslexic symptoms in the years to come.

So you are on several pretty strong psychoactive heavy-hitters yet you seem to attribute the sides on your taking 5mg NSI sublingually?

Sorry, I don't buy that.

But the easiest way to be sure - drop NSI for 2 weeks while keeping the rest of your regimen unchanged, that should be long enough washout period.

#3733 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:17 AM

Not sure how that will prove anything. Obviously if I stop NSI the sides will go away as it's either the NSI or the interaction causing them. No sides like these prior to NSI.

IMO the best way to find out is to drop the adderall for a week and continue with the NSI. I will also add I'm no longer taking wellbutrin and have now ramped up to 15 mg NSI the past few days.

#3734 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:04 PM

Just wanted to chime in on the alcohol NSi-189 interaction, or in my case the perceived lack of one.  I've had 3-4 drinks on a number of occasions and had no problems.

#3735 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:35 AM

Where are you guys purchasing NSI 189 from? 

#3736 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:51 AM

https://buy-nsi-189.com

Are they a legit vendor? 

#3737 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:40 AM

That site is run by bluebrainboost.com. He also runs this blog: http://www.brainprot...om/buy-nsi-189/

I sell for a better price within the USA: http://kigeliashop.c...roduct/nsi-189/

#3738 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:33 AM

Your site is mainly for selling skin care products but you also sell NSI 189?

Has anybody purchased from the kigelia shop website? 

#3739 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:47 AM

Yes, that's correct.  I'll send you a PM.

#3740 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:13 AM

Yes, I was so fatigued for the first few days I had no idea how I'd last a month. It got much better over time.

Interesting, I am reading again the whole thread to give a synopsis I ll have it in mind to see how common initial fatique is. I did not retain it the first time you mentioned it, possibly because my experience is exactly the opposite, I was manic the first three days making it difficult to sleep.

Uptade for the new phosphate testing, the lab got the sample this previous Monday, and promised rushing testing and giving results in about one week. 

• like x 2

#3741 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

Any long term users here? Would be nice to hear from people who have been using NSI for 6+ months, with multiple cycles and it still continues to work.

I guess i'm abit of a lab rat at the moment, i have a theory that Cannabis eventually stops NSI from working, so im waiting for it to clear out and will start a new cycle.

#3742 forexworld12

• 150 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

I got my NSI 189 sample from Strangelove about a week ago. it was nicely packed, though I was having some problem paying him but he eventually sent it to me for free and only asked to pay if it worked.(lol I'm going to pay him anyway) But I think that is really Kind of him. Appreciate it :)

I am just waiting for my mini weighing scale to arrive as soon as i get it I will start with 5 mg and increase it to 20 mg. A little scared of trying "experimental drug" but seeing the nsi safety and all the positive comments I am sure it will go fine.

• like x 1

#3743 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:59 PM

OK, at last some good news with testing! GC/MS showed only NSI-189 this time, both this and the first sample I sent for testing looked, and mistakenly thought, are possibly the same. I cannot know what exactly is going on, possibly an inactive filler so the seller could give it at a competitive bulk price or worst an impurity in larger than expected amount. 

The guy from the lab wanted me to inform me asap and he ll sent the full report soon, I ll post it here probably tomorrow. As this is a GC/MS identity testing and not HPLC I asked him what finding only NSI-189 in the sample means about purity and wait for a comment for this too.

This is a government funded lab with some testing restrictions, but I can possibly arrange novel nootropics identity/purity testing (from group buys) for "free" getting a sample to experiment with.

• like x 4

#3744 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:38 PM

I got my NSI 189 sample from Strangelove about a week ago. it was nicely packed, though I was having some problem paying him but he eventually sent it to me for free and only asked to pay if it worked.(lol I'm going to pay him anyway) But I think that is really Kind of him. Appreciate it :)

I am just waiting for my mini weighing scale to arrive as soon as i get it I will start with 5 mg and increase it to 20 mg. A little scared of trying "experimental drug" but seeing the nsi safety and all the positive comments I am sure it will go fine.

Hopefully you ll get some good results, it took a while to arrive but for people asking for shipping time to US, and by checking tracking regularly, you should expect adding two days before it leaves our national airport for US.

• like x 1

#3745 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:40 AM

This is a government funded lab with some testing restrictions, but I can possibly arrange novel nootropics identity/purity testing (from group buys) for "free" getting a sample to experiment with.

That is good news Strangelove!

You might consider posting here:

Project Ideas/Third party testing of supplements program
http://www.longecity...ments-programe/

I find it strange that so few seem to give a flying fuck about testing supps, noots, meds etc?

(self centeredness and impatience?) 

I think this project is a great idea!

#3746 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:32 AM

After a long day hiking with a couple friends, I am going for sleep, just a quick update with the graphs from the testing. Its pretty straightforward, but I asked a comment for the graphs anyway.

"The first graph is where it shows all the substances detected in the sample. You can see 1 peak, that means there is only one substance: NSI-189.  9.62 is the retention time. Each substance "shows up" at different times because of their physical properties. NSI-189 shows at 9.62 minutes."

Then it shows the spectrum of the substance.

Also the reply about purity on finding only NSI-189 in the sample.

"We can't determine exact % purity for NSI-189 for now, because we don't have a pure reference standard yet.
With this result, though, we can positively say there is only NSI-189 present in the sample, with no adulterants or byproducts, so purity expected should be high."

Price is still $20/gram average, with a discount and free registered shipping for larger amounts.

Attached Files

Edited by Strangelove, 19 February 2016 - 02:02 AM.

• like x 4
  • unsure x 1

#3747 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:44 PM

Well, for the member that is unsure this is the only third party tested batch I am aware of. Bulk vendors would give fake pure HPLC's easily, like the two previous batches I had issues with, with HPLC you will still need a pure reference standard and looking in the "having it all" Sigma-Aldrich even them do not have a pure NSI-189 sample for reference, I am now wondering how anyone can claim high confirmed purity?

Looking on line for "NSI-189 pure reference" I found this thread that reddit members thinking the same.

https://www.reddit.c...vailable_again/

#3748 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:59 PM

An HPLC can tell you how many compounds a sample contains, although not their chirality.

For me I've found HPLC + organoleptic identification sufficient to run an experiment.  If I have effects similar to what's described in literature then I can be confident. No vendor would last long if they were selling something bunk, that's something that primarily happens on the street. The thing to worry about is residual solvents and other such potentially toxic compounds.

Edited by Nick Kyz, 20 February 2016 - 12:00 AM.

• Agree x 2

#3749 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:06 AM

Does anyone know of any contraindications when using NSI-189? I take a few things right now... selegiline, zopiclone, low dose naltrexone, GABA

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3750 Omega 3 Snake Oil

• 257 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:12 AM

Any long term users here? Would be nice to hear from people who have been using NSI for 6+ months, with multiple cycles and it still continues to work.

I guess i'm abit of a lab rat at the moment, i have a theory that Cannabis eventually stops NSI from working, so im waiting for it to clear out and will start a new cycle.

I use cannabis, what makes you say that?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users