NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3661 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2016 - 09:43 PM

Virgin Coconut Oil (Lauric etc  Acid) has the ability to disrupt/strip the lipid layer of lipid coated virii.

I noticed a good # of posts on infection/inflammation here.

ie:  All the virii you can't get an immunization shot for like HSV, EBV, CMV etc.
This lipid layer basically disguises the virii as a nutrient, enabling them to evade the immune system and dack with/infect cells....
VCO also kills a good many nasty bacteria that use similar tricks, including Candida which is a NAD+ auxotroph...

NB that once a cell is infected the VCO can get at it so taking it when you feel bad a forgetting it when you feel better isnt an option.
Dosage: 1 tblspn 3-4X daily.

Once you have the bugs exposed; boost the immune system:

D3 2000-6000 IUs depending on sun exposure.
Olive leaf extract.
Astragalus

Ceylon Cinnamon

etc.

BTW I'm in South Africa and white and thus the unemployed 'guy' being killed rather than one of those fucking, singing and dancing!   :)

Yeah sorry I didn't mean to include south africa I have seen district 9. You got it real bad with the slums, the spaceship and all the rest of it.

• Cheerful x 3
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • like x 1

#3662 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:02 PM

This lipid layer basically disguises the virii as a nutrient, enabling them to evade the immune system and dack with/infect cells....

NB that once a cell is infected the VCO can get at it so taking it when you feel bad a forgetting it when you feel 

Corrections:
This lipid layer basically disguises the virii as a nutrient, enabling them to evade the immune system and dock with/infect cells....

NB that once a cell is infected the VCO can't get at it [the virus] so taking it when you feel bad and forgetting it when you feel better isn't an option.

drg:
:-D   Yep that bloody spaceship!
But I wasn't offended by the rest of your statement. its a pretty mild way of describing things here.

Edited by Logic, 07 January 2016 - 11:07 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3663 Hungry Hippo

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

I'm definitely in need of NSI again.  I can feel the shrunken hippo....

Can someone PM me for being part in a group buy or if someone has a good load of it in the shelf, sell some to me?

That would make me quite happy.

#3664 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:53 PM

Can someone PM me for being part in a group buy or if someone has a good load of it in the shelf, sell some to me?

Make the effort to read the last few pages of the thread and you will find your answer.

Don't be lazy or expect to be spoonfed.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3665 Fernando Laniado

• 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:35 PM

"Feeling the shrunken hippo.." LOL

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#3666 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:41 AM

Perhaps I'm not one to challenge the fact that your hippo is hungry for NSI, but how do you feel your shrunken hippo? I just... wow.

Edited by justabody, 10 January 2016 - 04:44 AM.

• Cheerful x 2
  • like x 1

#3667 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:47 AM

I guess the most important question that everyone reading the NSI 189 thread is asking... Was "hippo" a pun intended, or not? Without the answer I fear no one will be able to make sense of this thread
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • Agree x 1

#3668 beartato

• 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:22 AM

Can we stay on topic about NSI-189? This thread is for NSI-189 and its effects, dosages, and general info about the compound, not South Africa or movies. Also I think there is another place for you to offer treatment/advice for depression.

Thanks.  That is exactly the how to that I had seen earlier.

Do you cap  NSI-189? Any recommendations for a good filler material?  Maybe something synergistic?  This is for someone that is on a dementia path.  I'm thinking either Taurine or Vitamin D.

I've actually never capped anything before, I just remembered that guide. I would offer any advice/insights I have but dementia is far beyond my scope.

Edited by beartato, 10 January 2016 - 08:23 AM.

• Agree x 2

#3669 Hungry Hippo

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:58 AM

Make the effort to read the last few pages of the thread and you will find your answer.

Don't be lazy or expect to be spoonfed.

I did some other actions, but those were unresponded. I could have somewhat more informative.

#3670 Hungry Hippo

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

Perhaps I'm not one to challenge the fact that your hippo is hungry for NSI, but how do you feel your shrunken hippo? I just... wow.

Of course, it's in a manner of speaking. The way I feel a shrunken hippocampus, is that I have the symptoms that go along with it, like poor emotion regulation, extremely poor respons to stress, degrading memory, loosing vocabulary, disturbed cortisol regulation, weakness of muscles, to name a few.

When I took it two years ago, especially my senses were working again like I was twenty. I could hear more details in music, my smell was better, I tasted more, memory and fitness improved. It didn't make me happy, but things were overal better. It dissapeared when I had to stop NSI. (It's expensive to me and I live in poverty.)

Putting together the research about shrunken hippocampus and my experiences, that's what I mean with 'I can feel the shrunken hippo...' Actually, my brain did feel different on NSI, but if I did feel a less shrunken hippo? That's the hard question.

Anyway, beneath two articles about depression and shrunken hippocampus. (I'm very fond off Robert Sapolsky. He does great research on depression, stress and Baboons that turned into a kind of loving community after all alfa males and only alfa males, males with high stress levels, died by food poisening. Stress eats away the hippocampus. Cortisol is like an acid bath. HIgh levels of cortisol eat away one third of your hippo. So it would be nice not only to have some neurogenesis for the hippocampus but also something that strenght it against the disabling effects of glucocorticoids.)

http://www.theguardi...es-and-emotions

http://www.ncbi.nlm....icles/PMC60045/

• Agree x 1

#3671 Hungry Hippo

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:43 AM

I think it's because of drug resistance, when you stop and start a medication a few times, it will stop working, this is evident with alot of anti depressants. It could be the case for nsi 189.
My suggestion is, when you first start, stay on it if it works for you

Some research suggests that the reason anti depressants are not working after a while is because the structure of the brain is changed by it. This change makes it effectless. A high level of serotonin for more than two months leads e.g. to less pathways and receptors and closes very tiny openings for serotonin in the network. More evidence is gathered that when you overload a chemical in the body the opposite respons appears. A mechanism o RNA, don't ask me how it works, starts blocking the chemical. When you add more pigment in a purple flower expecting that the flower will be darker, the opposite happens: half the flower will be purple and the other gets half white. There's a lot of 'safety protocols' to protect for e.g. overload. Respons to AD's work by the way much slower. Probably because a whole and complex and vivid and seflregulating system is involved. 

Solid research points out that who took an AD for a half year or longer is way more sensitive to depressions than people that didn't take medication after a depressive period. AD's were not intended to be used longer than a half year. That was clear when they were develloped. But that means less profit, so it's never advertised.

There are some good investigated alternatives. Two of them are microdosing psylocibin and LSD. You can't take it everyday, because it looses it's effect. You only can take a dose every fourth day. The body says immediately: this is enough, blocks it and when it's ready for more, it works again. You can mail James Fadiman for a protocol. You should have no psychedelic effects. Not even that a rock looks more shine to you in the sunlight. According to some, it's the best AD they ever had. Microdosing LSD is for more energy and ADHD. Psylocibin for social connectedness and depression.

#3672 panel

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:57 AM

Anyway, beneath two articles about depression and shrunken hippocampus. (I'm very fond off Robert Sapolsky. He does great research on depression, stress.....

Can you post some links related to those Robert Sapolsky rerearch?

#3673 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:31 PM

I know a source for NSI-189 phosphate  ;)  

PM sent.

#3674 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:07 PM

I like glutamine as a filler. It goes well with pretty much anything and you can take it in massive doses e.g. 50+grams. Taurine salts are also a good filler.

Edited by Nick Kyz, 12 January 2016 - 03:08 PM.

#3675 panel

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:09 PM

I know a source for NSI-189 phosphate  ;)

PM sent.

O would also be pleased to join guy group. Can somebody invite me?

Edited by panel, 12 January 2016 - 08:09 PM.

#3676 Ovi

• 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:41 PM

I would also like to buy NSI-189 assuming there's some information on the purity

#3677 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:55 PM

I have arranged identity and purity testing for the batch that subjectively (effects) as well texture, color and taste looks the most similar with the phosphate HHD used to sell, results will come out in about two weeks, I ll post them here as soon I have them.

#3678 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:35 PM

I have arranged identity and purity testing for the batch that subjectively (effects) as well texture, color and taste looks the most similar with the phosphate HHD used to sell, results will come out in about two weeks, I ll post them here as soon I have them.

I can confirm that the batch that Strangelove is referring to appears to be the same as the NSI 189 phosphate from the HDD and VLK group buy. It is good to hear that  testing will be done though.

#3679 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:22 PM

I've been really interested by this compound for a while now, and although i'm not one of the big guns on this forum by any means, I'd be very happy to be offered the possibility of buying some of Strangelove's NSI Phosphate when it gets through testing  (I'm in France ATM, shipping within EU would be easier I guess)

#3680 DSTiamat

• 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:08 PM

Just an update, 3-4 weeks after starting NST I woke up and was depression free, No rumination, negative thoughts fall quickly off. First time in years that I feel really well. I cannot believe how well this works ,my mind is really peaceful. This stuff is unbelievable. I also did lions mane and cerebrolysin, these 2 might also have helped a bit. I hope  the effect is sustainable. Should I cycle this on and off or should I take it without breaks? I got my NSI-189 from Mr. Strangelove.

DST

Edited by DSTiamat, 13 January 2016 - 05:10 PM.

• Informative x 4
  • like x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#3681 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:17 AM

O also Can help. Where do we start? ;-)

Good question; what exactly would you like us to do? I have a lot of free time this week and can get started ASAP if you could give me an outline of exactly what you need done.
Well, we should collect what we know and suspect, differentiate clearly between both and use references.
First starting point would be the Neuralstem sources.
Guiding point is: How to best inform someone who is new to NSI-189 what it is, what are dangers, how it is best taken and so on.
When it comes to side effects and effects in general, we should collect what people told us in this thread (and possibly elsewhere, say on reddit). After we have this, we can count how often it was reported to include it into our final post.
For example headache seems to be a pretty common side effect. To a new user it would also be of interest, if this is transient or will stay for the time if treatment. How (if) can it be influenced? Will the headache pass if dosage is lowered or split into smaller doses over the day?

In addition with dosing/effects/side-effects, any member interested, can pick and expand into any of the subjects below. 

A summary of neuralstem research so far (I got a PM from a member giving a brief summary that maybe he wants to expand on it).

A summary of this thread. I can give a summary as I have read the whole thread twice and others can fill with what they remember too.

A summary of the two online polls here and in reddit that around two hundred users have participated. Heisenburger?

http://www.longecity...ts-for-nsi-189/

https://docs.google....o/viewanalytics

Some detailed subjective experiences from long term users. It would be great if MizTen can summarize her experience also, as have wrote some very detailed introspective posts in the past.

Quote the highest rated posts in this thread, and other interesting posts found elsewhere.

#3682 Greek86

• 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:52 AM

Anyone have any new user experiences? or Side-effects?

#3683 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:02 AM

Just an update, 3-4 weeks after starting NST I woke up and was depression free, No rumination, negative thoughts fall quickly off. First time in years that I feel really well. I cannot believe how well this works ,my mind is really peaceful. This stuff is unbelievable. I also did lions mane and cerebrolysin, these 2 might also have helped a bit. I hope  the effect is sustainable. Should I cycle this on and off or should I take it without breaks? I got my NSI-189 from Mr. Strangelove.

DST

Don't cycle! I was a long term NSI-189 user and i stopped, and i have never been able to regain the anti depressant effects i experienced for 6 months.

I tried multiple genuine sources to ensure it wasn't a bunk supply.

The other thing i could try is increases doses but i dunno.. it feels like its lost its magic

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3684 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:32 PM

Not saying this is the case for anyone here but throwing it out in case it's useful.

Man is not naturally depressive. Leery maybe, like any animal living in the wild, but not depressed. Depression is an evolutionary adaptation that improves analytical thinking. Pessimism is clinically proven to make you more rational. It crops up when you have a problem and your unconscious wants you to think long and hard about it. But being ruminative can have unexpected side effects. You might realize like King Midas when he asked Sylvanas what was best for man, that it was to have never existed and second best to die quickly.  Realizing that, even at unconsciously, can lead to major existential anxiety.

In my own case what I found worked was reading books like Viktor Frank's A Man's Search for Meaning, or Stoic philosophy. Among other things they teach you life is miserable without some higher purpose beyond your individuality. Not surprisingly depression is uncommon among the religious. But you needn't be a dogmatist to reap those benefits. Nietzsche wasn't.

So, sometimes depression is a software issue. Your brain needs to upgrade. Other times it's nutritional i.e. firmware. I don't think there's anyone alive who wouldn't benefit from a comprehensive metabolic panel like Genova's Nutreval.

Edited by Nick Kyz, 14 January 2016 - 12:35 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#3685 Greek86

• 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

I have had a strange on an off dull pain in my abdonomin on the right side of my bell just about 2 inches above where the pelvic bone is at it's highest. The only thing that has changed in my regiment the past few weeks in adding NSI-189 to it.  My gut is also more sensitive and now it also has a dull pain with certain foods. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks 

#3686 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:17 PM

I have had a strange on an off dull pain in my abdonomin on the right side of my bell just about 2 inches above where the pelvic bone is at it's highest. The only thing that has changed in my regiment the past few weeks in adding NSI-189 to it.  My gut is also more sensitive and now it also has a dull pain with certain foods. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks 

What kind of foods sets it off?  Higher fat foods?

That sort of sounds like gallbladder pain.

Of course, it could be any of a half dozen other things as well.

#3687 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:59 PM

DST

Don't cycle! I was a long term NSI-189 user and i stopped, and i have never been able to regain the anti depressant effects i experienced for 6 months.

I tried multiple genuine sources to ensure it wasn't a bunk supply.

The other thing i could try is increases doses but i dunno.. it feels like its lost its magic

I already suggested cycling normal to low doses, I habituate to the mood boost and not consciously feel the difference that is there, this is why I cycle with lower doses, getting the extra mood boost in days I select to.

• like x 2

#3688 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:42 AM

I'm thinking Cannabis is blocking NSI-189 from working.

Does anyone else smoke and still get the emotional effects?

Im reading some reports that Cannabis blocks emotions.

#3689 Londonscouser

• 94 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:13 AM

I can tell you from personal experience that cannabis has made me emotionally numb.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3690 Irishdude

• 102 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:11 PM

I used to be a long term user on and off. I would not use cannabis if you have any mental problems. It will complicate things and its probably not going to do any good for you long term. It may make you sleep better short term but the long term drawbacks of daily use is bad. If you can keep it to once a forthnight or once a month then fine, it shouldnt have much an affect. I cant comment on emotional blockages as it affects everyone differently it seems and I didnt get that problem.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users