* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5221 Sciencyst

• 272 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:38 AM

Man oh man, some people have said that NSI's effects truly shine after you stop using it (assuming you used it for at least 4 weeks). I am feeling the best I have in a while now (mood and optimism wise). There were some mild withdrawals for a couple days but nothing crazy.

What were the withdrawals like? In great detail if possible. 

#5222 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:33 AM

I've finished my first trial after two months. It took two weeks to reach a dose of 20 mg phosphate BID, and a few days thereafter of lowering the dose by 10 mg due to headache or paresthesias. I stopped after increasing symptoms of low cortisol, particularly depression. My cortisol levels were tested a few years ago and were mostly normal. There was no increase in anxiety or insomnia, and I never felt psychotropic effects or a drugged feeling, I was also unable to detect noticeable withdrawal symptoms. Most surprising were symptoms of IBD and spicy food intolerance that abated after discontinuation, I have systemic inflammation and suspect my gut was affected without protection by normal cortisol levels.

I wonder if hydrocortisone might be a necessary adjunct for NSI-189 in those with normal to low cortisol levels.

I just typed a long response to this and accidentally left the page which resulted in losing it.

This will be a very short version I will edit or expound upon later...

I agree 100%! Hydrocortisone supplementation for those who have lab confirmed low cortisol (via 24 hour saliva testing- the only reliable measure) while on NSI-189 would quite probably alleviate/prevent worsening of depressive symptoms.

I went on to explain the link between low cortisol and adrenal fatigue which I'll do again later. I use but am in no way affiliated with http://www.directlabs.com

My personal recommendation would be to taper up slowly starting with 5mg/AM to 15-20mg/AM and then reverse it after your cycle of NSI-189.

Note* This may be highly detrimental if you have normal/high cortisol levels.

This may explain why some feel better after stopping NSI-189. They may be those with low cortisol to begin with. Keep in mind that cortisol protects against the effects of stress. Only when it's high dose it become an issue, but the best way to correct high levels is to reduce all physical and psychological stressors (eg. stimlants, lack of sleep, toxic relationship or work environments, excess sugar etc)

If anyone has data on the degree NSI-189 lowers cortisol, that would be really useful.

Edited by Fletch, 28 March 2017 - 07:36 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5223 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

Man oh man, some people have said that NSI's effects truly shine after you stop using it (assuming you used it for at least 4 weeks). I am feeling the best I have in a while now (mood and optimism wise). There were some mild withdrawals for a couple days but nothing crazy.

What were the withdrawals like? In great detail if possible. 

Slight reduction in mood (feeling a bit empty and apathetic), a bit of anxiety and dread, and increase in alertness. Most people don't get any withdrawal effects, but this only lasted a day and a half. I was using freebase sublingually which has faster pharmacokinetics than oral phosphate so that might explain the withdrawals.

Edited by Hyperflux, 28 March 2017 - 03:20 PM.

#5224 Clement Ehling

• 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

Does NSi-189 have to be taken with food ?

because im fasting all day or just eat some dark chocolate/almond during my day and eat one large meal at night, so i take my NSI morning and afternoon while fasting.

It is bad ?

Thx

#5225 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

Does NSi-189 have to be taken with food ?

because im fasting all day or just eat some dark chocolate/almond during my day and eat one large meal at night, so i take my NSI morning and afternoon while fasting.

It is bad ?

Thx

To my knowledge, no.

Remember, some people have even had good effects from taking NSI-189 Phosphate sublingually! As such, I can only assume NSI-189 is water-soluble, and then does not need to be taken with food.

#5226 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

Guys, my last batch stuck in customs (again...) and already sent everything I had. Having a very pressing deadline at work, would be difficult to reply in PMs for two weeks (sorry, but the many PMs unrelated to NSI-189... also, really need a lot of time to answer). I ll be back replying PMs on 4/15.

If there is any issues with a previous shipment, write a new PM with the title "urgent" or similar, as always I guarantee delivery, and if there is an issue I ll reship as soon as possible. Having said that, I still owe to two members that I did not have enough to send all they required right now, no worries I ll get back to it soon.

Just to know for the people that are planning to use NSI-189 for the long term, I ship 5grams from the same lab I third party tested before for $90 (with a further discount for more) from what I am aware is the cheapest price by far, available.

Mind, I was not aware about the issue with adverising, if that concerns me also, I ll stop mentioning it here.

EDIT: Many of the PMs I am getting are questions on NSI-189 effects and best ways to use it , I ll start a new thread (and give the link here) on what I know from my experience, reading on line about it and past PMs, other members that have a good experience using it are more than welcome to contribute...

Edited by Strangelove, 30 March 2017 - 02:25 PM.

• like x 5
  • Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1

#5227 Satnam Sunner

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:28 PM

Anyone know a reliable source? I'm worried I will be out in a couple days and Strangelove will be busy for the next few weeks :/ 

Edited by Satnam Sunner, 01 April 2017 - 10:28 PM.

• Disagree x 2

#5228 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:04 PM

Anyone know a reliable source? I'm worried I will be out in a couple days and Strangelove will be busy for the next few weeks :/ 

Well, there is ONE other potential source, and that's probably TruePowders, run by MrNootropic on this site, and the alias Synapse09 on Reddit. He actually disclosed his manufacturer and his purity-testing, and seems to be sincere about starting up a legit nootropics-service.

Of course, he's new in the game, and not as many have ordered from him, so it's hard to truly say at the moment - I suggest you dig up more on him and the site, and judge for yourself.

Otherwise, are you SURE you need to be on NSI-189 all the time? I mean, some people actually get better results if they cycle on and off from NSI.

#5229 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

Well, there is ONE other potential source, and that's probably TruePowders, run by MrNootropic on this site, and the alias Synapse09 on Reddit. He actually disclosed his manufacturer and his purity-testing, and seems to be sincere about starting up a legit nootropics-service.

Of course, he's new in the game, and not as many have ordered from him, so it's hard to truly say at the moment - I suggest you dig up more on him and the site, and judge for yourself.

Otherwise, are you SURE you need to be on NSI-189 all the time? I mean, some people actually get better results if they cycle on and off from NSI.
Hi, yes Stinkorninjor is right we disclose everything and all chemicals get third party testing mainly by HPLC. And we are definitely a new business. More information can be discussed on the sponsored forum in the Retailer / Product discussion.

However I will say nsi-189 will only be in stock for a short period, once this last batch has gone, it will no longer be available. Approx 4 months stock left. As a Legitimate business nsi-189 is something that can't be stocked for long.

Have a look out for Truepowders over at the Retailer / Product discussion forum and everything can be discussed there. I will send a link to the sponsored forum for truepowders.com once it has been set up.

Edited by mrnootropic, 02 April 2017 - 12:05 PM.

#5230 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

As a Legitimate business nsi-189 is something that can't be stocked for long.

Hi can you explain what this means?Does NSI-189 have a limited shelf life?

#5231 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

I don't think that's it... I think it's more that he knows that eventually he would get a cease and desist -letter from Neuralstem Inc - pretty much every legit business whom have offered NSI-189 have gotten such - which is logical, it is, after all, a patented molecule of theirs.

• Agree x 1

#5232 Sciencyst

• 272 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:59 PM

I have some NSI coming in within a few days, and I might be able to spare some to those in need in North America. 

• like x 1

#5233 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:06 AM

I don't think that's it... I think it's more that he knows that eventually he would get a cease and desist -letter from Neuralstem Inc - pretty much every legit business whom have offered NSI-189 have gotten such - which is logical, it is, after all, a patented molecule of theirs.

+1 This Exactly, you are right!. That is the exact reason why. I cant really elaborate on that. 

Everything can be discussed including our NSI-189 at http://www.longecity...party-testing/ 

Edited by mrnootropic, 03 April 2017 - 11:07 AM.

#5234 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

My depression seems to have lifted considerably beginning a few days ago. I don't seem to be quite back to the most recent highest point in mood/hedonic tone/ability to experience pleasure and emotion, along with other benefits, but it's good to know that the effects can return rapidly if you suddenly stop or taper due to running out.

Trying to make friends with the neighborhood cats, up to three now, has helped as well. Look at this cutie (doesn't show her best angle with her fluffy tail, and her fur could use a brushing): http://i.imgur.com/qSuKhV8.jpg

Having them visit, slowly gaining their trust, and being altruistic without expecting anything in return except an increased level of trust over time and affection. It's good therapy.

Edited by Bukujutsu, 03 April 2017 - 05:15 PM.

• like x 5
  • Cheerful x 1

#5235 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:00 AM

Has anyone tried successfully to dose on alternate days. This means one day on (say, 40mg oral), one day off.

I have been taking weekends off any nootropics and am wondering if NSI-189 could be dosed this way, after having used it for nearly 6 months now. I am virtually stress free, bit of anxiety from normal day to day and uni stuff. But I feel like it could be used for longer term to keep my mood and thinking abilities top notch.. at least until I graduate :laugh:

#5236 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

Has anyone had experience combining trazodone (trittico) with NSI?

#5237 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:11 PM

( i was considering a session of 2x150mg moclobemide over the day 9am and 3pm, 30mg nsi at 9am and 100mg trazodone retard before bed. I love NSI and it gave me great benefits but it has some downsides that need to be mitigated)

Edited by magniloquentc0unt, 05 April 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#5238 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:52 PM

Has anyone had experience combining trazodone (trittico) with NSI?

I haven't had any experience combining it with Trazodone, but I have combined it with Mirtazapine - another multi-receptor antidepressive antihistamine - worked fairly well. In higher dosages, it seems to synergise with Mirtazapine when it comes to the disruption of sleep though - I woke up more often on the combo.

I notice that you figure you'd need 100 mg Trazodone, but really, Trazodone is effective as a sleep-aid already at something as low as 10 mg - so, maybe 20 mg for you?

Mirtazapine was effective as a sleep-aid at 5 mg for me! And at such dosages, Mirt' is a highly selective antihistamine. Of course, Traz' isn't Mirt' - the pharmacokinetics are different.

On the other hand, I recall you becoming rather manic on NSI-189, and your sleep was immensely, IMMENSEly disrupted, so perhaps you have taken that into account, when you figure you'll be using 100 mg?

#5239 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:01 PM

yes, and it has not gotten better after being off NSI for one month. besides that, i really miss the substance. 100mg would be in retard release form, which knocks you out way less than 100mg insta. i prefer the retard release form because i wake up with more ease and feel also less foggy/groggy in the first hours

interesting that you tried it with mirtazapine, i had considered that as a intriguing option before but i would have expected it to aid sleep

Edited by magniloquentc0unt, 05 April 2017 - 09:03 PM.

#5240 Christian Hunter

• 21 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

A warning about stopping NSI-189. I traded 25g from Strangelove. Which lasted me...10 months if I'm making a silly mistake on the basic math. I had a very significant reduction in depression and particularly anhedonia, could enjoy some things again, and it even prevented my seasonal affective disorder, which had consistently set in every year once the weather dropped and lowered my already low mood, with a particularly bad effect on energy levels/motivation. Based on the proposed mechanism of action I wanted to see what changes I would occur. I believe I may recall multiple members mentioning that the real improvements were noticeable when they stopped.

It's a major mistake not to leave enough of a substance you depend on set aside just in case you ever need it. You do not want to experience that, don't wait too long before reordering.

I'm rapidly sliding back in the higher ranges of severe depression. I'm neurologically abnormal and am most likely going to need to be on the strongest antidepressants available for the rest of my life. I've tried an enormous amount of substances, close to what Redan has, and nothing has ever made me feel "happy" and all the associated emotions of a healthy mindset, they've just made life tolerable.

Shame the US healthcare system is such a disgrace and you'll have a damn hard time finding a doctor willing to consistently prescribe you high doses of Nardil. Apparently endless years of suffering, stagnation, incredible damage to your health and well being, and an even higher rate of suicide than you're already predisposed to (Fun fact, people with Asperger's live on average 12 years longer than general, mostly because of suicide. Suicidal ideation, 10x, higher than even psychosis. Some of the highest comorbidities for severe general and social anxiety, depression, and OCD; not to mention some of the poorest life outcomes.)

I just want something that works, I've suffered my entire life and I can't imagine continuing like this for decades.

Bukujutsu,

Sorry to learn of your trouble.  I haven't had the opportunity to go through all your threads, but can I assume you've tried Tianeptine Sodium?  If not, and assuming you haven't avoided for any good reason, let me cast a strong vote for it.  I think it's wildly under appreciated, and unfortunately, usually under-dosed.  

PM me if you'd like me to send you my research.  Best.

Christian Hunter 

#5241 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

yes, and it has not gotten better after being off NSI for one month. besides that, i really miss the substance. 100mg would be in retard release form, which knocks you out way less than 100mg insta. i prefer the retard release form because i wake up with more ease and feel also less foggy/groggy in the first hours

interesting that you tried it with mirtazapine, i had considered that as a intriguing option before but i would have expected it to aid sleep

It does aid in sleep - in time of onset to sleep it reduces the time rather significantly - knocks you out.

What it doesn't do for me though, is KEEP me asleep - instead it fractures my sleep, wherein I wake up for short spurts and fall asleep again.

I should have mentioned it before though, that I have PLMD - Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, and it's been known to be worsened by certain antidepressants. I didn't think Mirtazapine would be one of them initially though, since it's 5ht2a-antagonism is considered to cause enhancement of slow-wave sleep, which in essence means staying in the parts of sleep where PLMD is NOT recorded to occur.

It doesn't do it for me though - and I've always woken up feeling like, well, SH*T when on Mirtazapine, and a number of other similar non-selective yet POTENT antihistamines. (even when they didn't wake me up during the night, I've never felt rested when waking up)

Either way, it's worth a shot to try Trazodone, or if that doesn't work, try Mirtazapine afterwards. Have you talked to your Dr. about your sleeping-issues? You really need to get that fixed, man...

#5242 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

Rage Experience (warning):

I had a really bad rage episode after using NSI (20mg sublingual) for a few days and missing a night of sleep.  I punched/elbowed/kneed some big holes in my wall.

Let me say that I've experienced anger/rage episodes in the past, but the NSI seemed to trigger it easily due to it's hyper-emotional effect.  I already have major depression with strong emotions, and not the anhedonic kind where you cease to feel much at all. I would caution those who already have strong emotions to stay away from NSI or be very careful with it.

When I read reports of people tearing up at sad commercials or movies there was a red flag because I already do that sometimes. I do bet with things that subdue or numb emotion like memantine or ketamine.

FWIW, I'm on 60mg a day Nardil which may have interacted in a negative way, and .5mg clonazepam daily. I've read speculation that NSI has some gaba antagonistic action, so maybe that's what precepitated this rage episode. The rage was over a life long family dynamic issue surrounding my sister and unequal parenting (favoritism). It's my main hang up which was the root of my depression, so this wasn't just trivial anger at stubbing my toe or something.

#5243 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:35 AM

A warning about stopping NSI-189. I traded 25g from Strangelove. Which lasted me...10 months if I'm making a silly mistake on the basic math. I had a very significant reduction in depression and particularly anhedonia, could enjoy some things again, and it even prevented my seasonal affective disorder, which had consistently set in every year once the weather dropped and lowered my already low mood, with a particularly bad effect on energy levels/motivation. Based on the proposed mechanism of action I wanted to see what changes I would occur. I believe I may recall multiple members mentioning that the real improvements were noticeable when they stopped.

It's a major mistake not to leave enough of a substance you depend on set aside just in case you ever need it. You do not want to experience that, don't wait too long before reordering.

I'm rapidly sliding back in the higher ranges of severe depression. I'm neurologically abnormal and am most likely going to need to be on the strongest antidepressants available for the rest of my life. I've tried an enormous amount of substances, close to what Redan has, and nothing has ever made me feel "happy" and all the associated emotions of a healthy mindset, they've just made life tolerable.

Shame the US healthcare system is such a disgrace and you'll have a damn hard time finding a doctor willing to consistently prescribe you high doses of Nardil. Apparently endless years of suffering, stagnation, incredible damage to your health and well being, and an even higher rate of suicide than you're already predisposed to (Fun fact, people with Asperger's live on average 12 years longer than general, mostly because of suicide. Suicidal ideation, 10x, higher than even psychosis. Some of the highest comorbidities for severe general and social anxiety, depression, and OCD; not to mention some of the poorest life outcomes.)

I just want something that works, I've suffered my entire life and I can't imagine continuing like this for decades.

Bukujutsu,

Sorry to learn of your trouble.  I haven't had the opportunity to go through all your threads, but can I assume you've tried Tianeptine Sodium?  If not, and assuming you haven't avoided for any good reason, let me cast a strong vote for it.  I think it's wildly under appreciated, and unfortunately, usually under-dosed.  

PM me if you'd like me to send you my research.  Best.

Christian Hunter 

I have had extensive experience with Tianeptine. It only has a mild effect on my severe degree of depression though, and would only be an adjunct medication.

My ideal would be to attain Nardil/phenelzine powder, or to find someone willing to send me their high dose prescription in exchange for money/btc.

#5244 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:00 AM

My depression seems to have lifted considerably beginning a few days ago. I don't seem to be quite back to the most recent highest point in mood/hedonic tone/ability to experience pleasure and emotion, along with other benefits, but it's good to know that the effects can return rapidly if you suddenly stop or taper due to running out.

Trying to make friends with the neighborhood cats, up to three now, has helped as well. Look at this cutie (doesn't show her best angle with her fluffy tail, and her fur could use a brushing): http://i.imgur.com/qSuKhV8.jpg

Having them visit, slowly gaining their trust, and being altruistic without expecting anything in return except an increased level of trust over time and affection. It's good therapy.

Just wanted to post an update. I was wrong. I've been getting worse, I'm at a high pretty range of depression right now, and my baseline is high to begin with, and have begun having serious thoughts of suicide again after a long abatement (still depressed, but I could at least get through the day easily enough), ruminating on some fundamental issues I've been dwelling on for life, and crying in bed before going to sleep and after waking up.

I know I've seen a least one other person mention this, but there's the problem, colloquially referred to as poop-out, where a medication suddenly stops working. In some cases after ceasing a medication someone may try it again some time later and find it completely ineffective. Don't let it run out completely, if you cycle, it may be best to maintain a very small daily dosage.

And, honestly, if you were maxing out the depression scales like I was when I first began taking NSI sometime last year or so, it's probably not going to be enough.

#5245 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:43 AM

Buku, how long have you been on NSI this current cycle?

Augmenting with an MAOI is a good idea. Even Moclobemide if you can get it easier than Nardil, goes well with NSI.

#5246 Blake Thacker

• 11 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:01 PM

We will confirm the fact that Ultra Citron is trustworthy for NSI in North America.

#5247 Anton Mihaylov

• 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:18 AM

Is it common to experience an initial worsening of symptoms of anxiety? I've been taking 40mg qd for 5 days now and i can tell that it slightly increased my anxiety, but I've read somewhere that people reported having simillar initial side-effects, but then around the two weeks mark got a lot better. I'm not complaining a lot though, I've been very apathetic lately, so at least i feel something now, even though it's anxiety. I know that SSRIs can have a initial worsening effect, before starting to work, i hope that's the case too. Another effect I've noticed is vivid dreams.

Edited by Anton Mihaylov, 17 April 2017 - 06:34 AM.

#5248 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:52 AM

"Is it common to experience an initial worsening of symptoms of anxiety?"

Big yes! It pushes all emotions so is pushes all the negative ones too. If youre an emotional person already (that includes fear) you should think twice to take NSI-189 because it can has permanent effects. On other hand its perfect for humans with low emotionality aka depression.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5249 FuzzMunky

• 25 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:36 PM

I don't really buy this permanent change business about NSI, at least not a profound one. Almost everyone reports a steady decline (or incline) back to baseline. Those few who have reported permanent changes, some, if you follow their posts, eventually end up back at baseline again and go seeking other novel substances. For the remainder, there are a number of reasons why there can be a permanent change to your circumstances from taking AD chemicals that aren't a permanent physiological change from directly taking the chemical. Imagine you meet a new partner while on ADs or you get a new job, or you process some psychological issues. Also, we are still yet to see any evidence of hippocampal regrowth in humans. In fact the evidence so far seems to show no growth.
  • Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5250 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

Just wanted to report my 4 months on NSI was nothing but a positive experience. I would say for the first 3 months I got steady increases in emotional control and emotional depth. By the 4th month I really didn't see the same benefits, and I chalked it up to a plateau. I stopped after a few weeks of it seeming to be adding nothing, cold turkey. I got absolutely no withdrawal effects, no downswings in mood- just stayed even keel. I can tell you it had some lasting benefits, I am more engaged in the world than I was before I started it. I have been off for a few weeks and nothing has changed. I still have about 4 grams of it, I am going to wait until midsummer and run it again. Meanwhile Ive used some semax, the amidated version which has even further added some benefits. Cycle and grow through experience, that has seemed to work for me. Initially I was planning on running the NSI for a year, but it just didn't seem to be adding any benefit anymore, and stopping it has confirmed this. I did not experience any horrible cycle back into depression, though I was not depressed or anxious before I started taking it, I solely took it for the emotional growth benefits after 8 long years of heavy narcotic use, and it worked out great. Thanks to Strangelove for his supply. NSI is not the end all be all- for the people struggling on here looking for a panacea cure all, have you addressed your gut health? It is I would say THE MOST important thing you can do for your mental health- I think all mental health issues come from the gut, bad bacterial overgrowth, fungus overgrowth, or leaky gut. This ALL HAS to be repaired. I got a strong antifungal from the doctor because I had toe nail fungus that made a HUGE impact on my entire body. My lungs do not burn anymore, I feel lighter and my mind is lighter. I think fungus overgrowth is a HUGE problem that no one has a clue about. I would recommend running a course of antifungals, you can buy them from Canada if your doctor wont prescribe it (as you have to have toenail fungus proof). In the meantime you have to totally clean your gut out, revamp your diet, add in things like aged garlic, collagen hydrosalayte powder, oregano oil, mct oil, kombucha, raw organic honey, sourcrat- for all the treatment resistant mental illness in here, you may not believe me, but I can almost guarantee your issue is candida, fungus or an imbalanced gut. NSI will only be a band aid.

Edited by Twindaddy37, 17 April 2017 - 04:29 PM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users