* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#151 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Izan what compound are being synthed in those other grpup buys? No drugs?

#152 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

bnp-32, a 32 amino acid polypeptide and the guys who organized this group buy have been doing this for years.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

Are they into tje stuff we are interested in like prl or c-16 or IDRA-21?

#154 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

bnp-32 is that for hair loss?

#155 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

yes peakplasma, if it really works as claimed, then it will be pretty much the cure for AGA.

#156 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Very interesting; I'm impressed by the progress.

Are there any other promising ideas being driven by group buys? Anti-aging, nootropics, hair loss... I guess that's most of them?

#157 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Very interesting; I'm impressed by the progress.

Are there any other promising ideas being driven by group buys? Anti-aging, nootropics, hair loss... I guess that's most of them?

i am especially interested in powerful nootropics and supreme anti hair loss peptides, i don't want to derail this thread, but bnp-32 is the most promising substance i have ever seen regarding hair loss; it makes the hair follicle resistant to dht, it grows massive new terminal hairs within one month of starting the treatment and after 7 days you can already see a huge improvement, it thickens the hair, by increasing the diameter of the hair shaft and it even reverses grey hair. sure, very big claims, therefore i have to test it on myself. regarding nootropics; c16 pkr inhibitor, nsi-189 (my favorite), dihexa and prl-8-53. no research on anti-aging, but it should involve telomeres. i expect a huge breakthrough in this area before 2025.

#158 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

yes peakplasma, if it really works as claimed, then it will be pretty much the cure for AGA.

It does look good, but I don't like to qualify as "cure" something that you have to take permanently in order to maintain its effect... maybe unless it has a very much sustained effect so you only have to use it intermittently...

#159 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

I am very interested. Count me in!

#160 crusader

• 79 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

I can spend 700, am i welcome?

#161 NFP

• 46 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:27 AM

:|o hell yea!

#162 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

We made it to 30! Here is the updated list. Where do we stop 35? I'm sure some will back out so we should accept more.

*** participants***

Hadorra
Science guy
Izan82
Rior
Peakplasma
Zeroskater6979
Spookytooth
OpaqueMind
Redan
Daouda ***10
Golden1
Mait
Colli
Metagene
Hebbeh
Rikelme
Sparkk51
Megatrone
Mastermind 57
Nero. ***** 20
Brand22
Q did it
Telight
Vtsimple
Artificiality
Lostfalco
Psionic
Lourdaud
Meatsauce ************ 30
Sunshinefrost

#163 crusader

• 79 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

We made it to 30! Here is the updated list. Where do we stop 35? I'm sure some will back out so we should accept more.

*** participants***

Hadorra
Science guy
Izan82
Rior
Peakplasma
Zeroskater6979
Spookytooth
OpaqueMind
Redan
Daouda ***10
Golden1
Mait
Colli
Metagene
Hebbeh
Rikelme
Sparkk51
Megatrone
Mastermind 57
Nero. ***** 20
Brand22
Q did it
Telight
Vtsimple
Artificiality
Lostfalco
Psionic
Lourdaud
Meatsauce ************ 30
Sunshinefrost

i just said i would spend 700 dollars, why am i not on this list?

#164 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:36 AM

I have a tiny problem : Whatever happens I should pay my share before april 30th because after that I'll be in beijing for some time (trying my luck at a TCM clinic) and I don't think it will be easy for the payment trhough internet with the great wal of china and all... Do you guys think we will know the details of each of us payment share etc until then? I really want to get my hands on this stuff...

#165 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Take it easy crusader, you are on the list ;)

Daouda. I'm sure we'll be set for payment way before

#166 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Count me in, if the list is still open.

#167 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

Yes, count me in too please, I ve followed NSI-189 research for a long time now.
I m eager to find out if it holds up to there promise.

Edited by MetaMind, 16 April 2013 - 02:56 AM.

#168 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

I'm actually thinking...well how does this chemical work, whats its efficacy, and how/why the hell are we able to custom synthesize something thats meant to be a future drug.

Surely something is off here, are they really putting their company's lifeline for all to see? Can it be that easy?

#169 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

NeuralStem initially researched 3 chemiclas that ignite Neurogenisis, but they focused only on the most promising suspect ( NSI-189 ) coz of lack of funding.
They are searching for investors to commercialize it when it hopefully got approved by the FDA.

#170 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

I'm actually thinking...well how does this chemical work, whats its efficacy, and how/why the hell are we able to custom synthesize something thats meant to be a future drug.

Surely something is off here, are they really putting their company's lifeline for all to see? Can it be that easy?

It's that easy. We just want to test it. The formula is out because they have patented it and made it available for the science communities with their papers and detailed reports. Pubmed ! As soon as it's patented, no one can sell it except them.

#171 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

Btw guys...
recently I watched a lecture by Amelia Eisch concerning Neurogenisis (thats what NSI-189 hopefully does)
and in it she presented a brand new research approach to not only grow new neurons but also significantly increase the dentride tree (synapses) that connect each neuron.
The research chemical that do this is called: Isoxazole-9
check this out:
http://www.youtube.c...vl7xkuo#t=2709s

just watch how much the dendrite tree is advancing compared to the normal mouse brain!
Its really impressive.
Also just watch the hole talk coz she is basicly discribing of what we are talking here.

NSI-189 combined with this Isoxazole-9 drug and some brain exercise really could make a huge leap in raw brain processing power.

What do you think?

#172 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

Cerebrolysin in a well studied synaptotrophic, and Dihexa is apparently the most promising for this purpose and we have a couple members trialing it (if they're not trolling)
Now it seems we also have isx-9 to get excited about!?

Edited by daouda, 16 April 2013 - 03:47 AM.

#173 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

Can someone pm me a list of foreign reliable labs ? I need 5 good reliable one. I'll be sending all quotation requests tomorow. Then we wait for a reply. Then we wait for their replys. If we work together we can me this happen. Dont hesitate to send quotations on your own as well.

At the end of the week i want to have the order paid and placed.

Edited by sunshinefrost, 16 April 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#174 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

Can someone pm me a list of foreign reliable labs ? I need 5 good reliable one. I'll be sending all quotation requests tomorow. Then we wait for a reply. Then we wait for their replys. If we work together we can me this happen. Dont hesitate to send quotations on your own as well.

I can send a few but don't expect to get any of theses chemicals cheap with repeatable suppliers. If the lab has no prior record of the substance than 100g is going to cost 1.5k to 2k for just about any substance. In the end T&W is your best bet for a Chinese supplier they are not cheap but they are a for sure thing and their cost are reasonable all considered.

#175 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

http://www.hm-chemo.com/ is decent but there site seems to be down for the moment. Hopefully ScienceGuy's supplier can come through ;)

#176 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

Are http://trustwe.en.alibaba.com/ and www.thinkchem.com reliable labs ??

if not then the same problem arises from sunshinechem ....
so let's try the most reliable labs first.

anybody know any ?

i am currently participating in a group buy on another forum and the experienced guys over there chose trust and we. these guys are hardcore organizers of group buys. they have done this dozens of time. so yes, pretty reliable. more so than novochemy.

If I may ask how does this other group go about their group buys; collecting funds, delivery and such? Also what is the name of this other forum? We could easily ask them for advise on how we should carry our our group buys. ;)
  • like x 2

#177 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

anybody know any ?

i am currently participating in a group buy on another forum and the experienced guys over there chose trust and we. these guys are hardcore organizers of group buys. they have done this dozens of time. so yes, pretty reliable. more so than novochemy.

If I may ask how does this other group go about their group buys; collecting funds, delivery and such? Also what is the name of this other forum? We could easily ask them for advise on how we should carry our our group buys. ;)

I agree... no sense in 're-inventing the wheel' :)

#178 Psionic

• 187 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Btw guys...
recently I watched a lecture by Amelia Eisch concerning Neurogenisis (thats what NSI-189 hopefully does)
and in it she presented a brand new research approach to not only grow new neurons but also significantly increase the dentride tree (synapses) that connect each neuron.
The research chemical that do this is called: Isoxazole-9
check this out:
http://www.youtube.c...vl7xkuo#t=2709s

just watch how much the dendrite tree is advancing compared to the normal mouse brain!
Its really impressive.
Also just watch the hole talk coz she is basicly discribing of what we are talking here.

NSI-189 combined with this Isoxazole-9 drug and some brain exercise really could make a huge leap in raw brain processing power.

What do you think?

Isoxazole-9 looks very interesting

#179 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

anybody know any ?

yes no problem, i will answer everything; 1. the forum is a quite secretive hair loss forum, you have to get an invite by an experienced forum member to get in. 2. funds where collected through PayPal and paid with PayPal, no problem whatsoever, (total amount was 2500 us dollars) we experienced problems with PayPal when we wanted to purchase prl-8-53 here, but i think this was because of your PayPal account, it was like a virgin, untouched. 3. delivery will be done by tnt and trust and we will deliver everything separately (in ice!) to each buyer, which is awesome. we had to pay a little more, but it's worth it. 4. i will ask if the most experienced one if is able to answer all you questions by mail.

Edited by izan82, 16 April 2013 - 10:59 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#180 baronjpetor

• 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Count me in, if the list is still open.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users