- - - - -

Scheduling Strategies

regimens targeting systematic supplement schedule

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pback238

• 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

I was just giving some thought to the idea of having an approach to supplement sheduling that involves focusing on organ systems, or specific health goals on an intraweekly or interweekly basis. For example, rather than having a daily regimen, having a more sophisticated regimen where different selections of supplements are taken on different days and rotated on a daily or weekly basis.

I know this is not a new concept, and many people rotate supplements, but I am discussing taking it to the level of intelligently selecting the supplements for a specific health goal on different days and/or weeks. For example, having one day per week which just focuses on liver health, and then another day for clearing the digestive system. Maybe this is done in blocks of days as well; Sunday and Monday focused on adrenal system, etc.

A week focused on immune health, then the next week focused on circulation and anti-oxidants. Maybe you would still keep a stead core general health regimen everyday, but kept to a minimum of the most essential daily nutrients.

My hypothesis is that something like this may enhance the bodies capacity to effectively build up the beneficial effect of specific supplements, reduce the potentially cancellatory effects or dangerous interactions of random mixes of supplements, and provide an inherent rotation of supplements to prevent potentially negative unbalancing effects on body processes (thereby making them inherently safer).

I could elaborate further, but I wanted to put this out there for discussion by other members.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regimens, targeting, systematic, supplement, schedule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users