Photo

Where to get alprazolam (Xanax)

alprazolam xanax

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BlueWay

• 20 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Any good sources for alprazolam (Xanax) without script? Thanks.

#2 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Hmm you know that's illegal right?
Despite that, a butterfly told me http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/xanax might be helpful for you pursuits.

Edited by formergenius, 06 May 2013 - 03:40 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

I would be very wary of anything on topix. Its home of the scammer with a few legit ones. Stay away from pakistan sources but india is good if you find a good pharmacy. Go to a site that rates offshore pharmacies (not topix) and read up on the reviews.

Edited by adamh, 14 May 2013 - 02:49 AM.

#4 Ritchie

• 183 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

It may be completely of topic, but if your looking for a way to get high then take a look at kava kava. It's like alcohol in that it cause strong sedation and euphoria but does not disrupt mental clarity. As you can imagine, kava is a very effect anti depressant, anti anxiety and sedative herb. Kava is also non addictive.

#5 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:50 PM

This was nearly a year ago when I posted it. If I could delete the post above, I would. If you need it, get it from a doctor, or look in to legal alternatives.

As for Kava; it's great stuff, but I wouldn't call it "getting high". Definitely worth a try though.

#6 BlueWay

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

Richie and formergenius,

I should have been clearer in my original post. I have no intention to use it to get high. I was looking to get the smallest dosage available (0.25 mg) to combat the stage fright I experience while giving lectures and presentations. Why don't I just ask my doctor for a prescription? Because the doctors, lawyers and clergy in this tank town are blabbermouths. Also, I've tried a beta blocker, Inderal (propranolol), and it didn't work for me. Thanks anyway.

#7 Ritchie

• 183 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

Richie and formergenius,

I should have been clearer in my original post. I have no intention to use it to get high. I was looking to get the smallest dosage available (0.25 mg) to combat the stage fright I experience while giving lectures and presentations. Why don't I just ask my doctor for a prescription? Because the doctors, lawyers and clergy in this tank town are blabbermouths. Also, I've tried a beta blocker, Inderal (propranolol), and it didn't work for me. Thanks anyway.

Kava is great for anxiety, small doses often help but don't cause sedation. I don't believe that you need a prescription for kava. Just giving my input, I assumes you wanted to get high because you were asking for a shady way to get Xanax online, which doesn't imply that it will be used for medical reasons.

#8 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

Richie and formergenius,

You are anxious, but seems to be a bit paranoid too lol

#9 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

Better chance with etizolam. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

Why don't I just ask my doctor for a prescription? Because the doctors, lawyers and clergy in this tank town are blabbermouths. 

Don't worry about what people think. They don't do it very often.

Edited by BlueCloud, 28 April 2014 - 03:05 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alprazolam, xanax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users