- - - - -

Deprenyl @ 5mgs Per Day - Experiences?

deprenyl

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

I believe the creator of this compound initially recommended something like 10-15mgs per week to be used. Has anyone here tried 5mgs per day or more and if so did you experience nasty side effects? The MAO inhibition becomes both A and B at higher doses, right? Which gives way to potential hypertensive crisis from eating things with too much tyrosine ?

#2 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

A few years back I used about 10mg ( 2x5mg ) per day together with Ritalin, Dexedrine and Provigil. After quitting Ritalin and D-amp I often took 15-20mg per day, average still being about 10mg, but gotta say that my tolerance back then was very, very high. Didn't monitor BP, but likely it wasn't at the low end.
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

Wow that is a lot of dopaminergic drugs. What do you stick to now?

#4 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

Wow that is a lot of dopaminergic drugs. What do you stick to now?

Yep, it was a lot :-D. And those drugs were not the only drugs I was taking back then at the same time, although those were probably the strongest ones, if occasional street amphetamine is left out of account. Nowadays it's just coffee, green tea & gt caps, cocoa, nicotine (patch or inhalator), theanine, occasionally uridine and sometimes phenylpiracetam as well as piracetam. Deprenyl 2,5mg maybe once in a two months. Later gonna test some Noopept and the CILTEP stack. Also Strattera is something I'm curious to try.

#5 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

I tried Strattera and all it did was make my heart race. lol

#6 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

I felt less angry not taking it if that counts. Fairly positive experience otherwise.

Dextroamphetamine was far worse in that regard. One day I wanted to storm out of work and put my fist through my car's window lol.

#7 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:11 PM

Lol that sounds like me when I'm sober and off drugs. In fact I actually did that once to my car. lol

But I take it back I just popped a strattera and seemed to have gotten a transient burst of energy. We shall see. lol

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

Guys, please check my other thread for my experience (positive) with selegiline @ 5mg/day (sublingual)
I do have a lot of unanswered questions, though.
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deprenyl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users