* * * * * 2 votes

NSI-189 2nd Group Buy

nsi 189

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#301 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

I'm interested if this looks like it's going to happen.

#302 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

I'm interested if this looks like it's going to happen.

I don’t think it will ever materialize. It seems to me that the only viable solution is “mini-group buys” involving perhaps two to five individuals who pool their resources to purchase the material in smaller quantities and distribute it amongst themselves.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#303 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:37 PM

I'm interested

#304 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:02 PM

I posted in the main NSI thread about shipping NSI phosphate for $22 / gram, shipping included.

This is not my job and replying and going to the post-office everyday, it gets a little inconvenient.

if anyone wants a larger amount I could ship five grams $18 / gram, plus $5 for registered (trackable) mail.

Feedback I am getting is four working days for Europe (including the UK) and I am still tracking a few envelopes I sent to USA.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#305 NG_F

• 142 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:36 AM

So when are the packs bound to the USA suppose to arrive approximately ?

I'd definitely be interested in 5-10 gms Strangelove, shipped to the U.S

Much thanks 

#306 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

The average shipping time for USA its 6-7 working days, tracking # is given for the local post office for the first couple days, that later can use in the USPS site.

Anyone that is interested for more information please send a pm.

I am selling from my personal stack, but if interest continues I ll keep a list for a future group buy.

#307 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:12 PM

Just got Strangelove’s NSI-189. It actually came yesterday, but I wasn’t home to sign for it. So nine days to California. As has been mentioned elsewhere, this product from HHD “tastes right.”

#308 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

Just got Strangelove’s NSI-189. It actually came yesterday, but I wasn’t home to sign for it. So nine days to California. As has been mentioned elsewhere, this product from HHD “tastes right.”

Thanks Heisenburger, please report back with your experience from its effects.

I am getting the same questions from many members as why I am selling my personal stack. I got a quote for $300 for 10 grams NSI phosphate, and I had to buy a large quantity (and split it with two other members) to get a reasonable price. I have calculated for myself 80mg a day for two years, that is more than 50grams and have some more.

The effects are the same (at the same dose) as what tht used to sell, I am selling because I am interested to try other novel combounds discussed in Longecity.

• like x 1

#309 Giuseppe

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:39 PM

I am definately in a 100% if this is still going forward lets Im willing to commit completely. I'm a relatively new member and joined up almost exclusively to get ahold of some real nsi 189.
  • like x 1

#310 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

I am definately in a 100% if this is still going forward lets Im willing to commit completely. I'm a relatively new member and joined up almost exclusively to get ahold of some real nsi 189.

I have exceeded the PM limit for today, please send a message for more info.

#311 biggyrat

• 67 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:01 PM

Hello, 

Just wondering if there are any group buys being arrange at this point.  I'm interested if so. 

Thanks-

• Agree x 1

#312 metabrain

• 302 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:14 PM

How much would it cost each for a group buy?

• Agree x 1

#313 BarefootProphet

• 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:55 PM

I've been a long time lurker and only registrered recently. I've read the rules concerning NSI-189 regarding new members but I'm hoping there's a way I can still join in :-)

#314 Scott Spivey

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:49 PM

I am also interested in enough for a short trial period or another group buy. Please let me know how to go about setting that up. Thanks!

#315 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

I am also interested in enough for a short trial period or another group buy. Please let me know how to go about setting that up. Thanks!

Hi Scott, for a source of high purity (>99%) discounted NSI-189 send me a pm.

#316 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

Interested in a group buy

#317 Pentyala88

• 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 10:22 PM

I am definitely interested in the groupbuy! Joined yesterday, especially for this. I am a new member and dont know if there are any restrictions for new members. any help is hreatly appreciated.  Thanks!

#318 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:09 AM

Hey fellas, I've purchased NSI-189 in bulk for my personal use but I'd be willing to part with some for the greater good. I'm selling it for $35/g, shipping included. You can send me a PM or use this storefront: http://kigeliashop.c...roduct/nsi-189/

#319 wanderlust

• 92 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

Thanks Heisenburger, please report back with your experience from its effects.

I am getting the same questions from many members as why I am selling my personal stack. I got a quote for $300 for 10 grams NSI phosphate, and I had to buy a large quantity (and split it with two other members) to get a reasonable price. I have calculated for myself 80mg a day for two years, that is more than 50grams and have some more.

The effects are the same (at the same dose) as what tht used to sell, I am selling because I am interested to try other novel combounds discussed in Longecity.

After chatting with strangelove  I sent him paymemt and awaited my nsi which arrived at my house in the uk in good time.  it is of fantastic quality/purity , and i paid  a very reasonable price for it . 

I Wanderlust endorse Strangelove as a supplier of nsi-189

& i will do buiness with him again in the future.

Edited by wanderlust, 01 April 2016 - 04:42 PM.

#320 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:03 PM

If anyone has proof that they have the real phosphate version of NS 189 or knows a source please pm me. 

I suspect some of the phosphate being sold online to be freebase since freebase is easier to make and testing tends to be very difficult.

While freebase works, I'm not a huge fan of leaving it under my tongue and prefer it capped.

I'm considering trying some of Nick Kyz nsi phosphate, Ether that or put in a order a WU company myself.

If i do go with nicks I'll review based off previous expectations,  cheers!

#321 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:20 PM

Yeah generally NSI will be freebase unless explicitly stated. And the Wuhan labs (there's several of them not just HHD) will sell you freebase even when they say it's phosphate unless you're making so many orders that it would hurt their pocket to scam you.

• like x 1

#322 Noobsessed

• 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:59 PM

I want to buy as soon as possible. Which vendors here are still selling? 

#323 Mian Ali Ismail

• 109 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:17 PM

Has anyone witnessed reduction in brain atrophy with NSI-189 ?

#324 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:50 PM

Mian, you might want to post in the main NSI-189 thread that is still active.

http://www.longecity...140#entry774627

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#325 Legendary

• 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:05 PM

Extremely interested in group buy; put me down on the list to PM me when it's a thing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi 189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users