Looking for 2g of Coluracetam

coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:19 AM

Anybody have any they want to part with?

#2 JohnnyP

• 255 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

Have you tried contacting any retailers to see if and when it will be available? I think you may have better luck with that.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 p3x888

• Topic Starter
  • 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

Yes, thank you. Unfortunately, they sall say, soon. Its been soon for several months now. And it looks like the group buy is dead. So, my quest continues.

#4 Synaesthesiac

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

I was to understand that certain patent constrictions made it hard for retailers to supply without risk of legal recourse...can anyone corroborate this?

#5 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:43 AM

I cannot corroborate that specifically, but wow has that route to synthesis screwed-up many a chem lab! We have the retries of labs that failed batches coming in a week as is told, but with this, expect some sort of delay. It cannot be a legal thing right now because a company got us some in June, and had more coming; it failed miserably and it for every other company it was downhill from there from whence we tried. Apparently a certain Kg amount has been attempted and is looking good right now for more than one company, so it looks like they're attacking it through a group effort maybe.

Here's hoping for the best... (raises Odwalla)...

#6 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

ohh.. I forgot to mention: got my Colu from stopacne.nl.
Cheers!

#7 malden

• 94 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

Cheers!

is it good stuff?
i have just ordered one gram

#8 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

Can't say yet malden.. I do notice there's an effect, but I'm having trouble placing it. A bit stimulating, and other times it is not, and I find I get mood enhancement. But I've only done 10mgs twice yesterday, and another 10mgs an hour ago.

What I found strange is that it's supposedly odorless, but I found it smelled like speed. A bit worrisome, as from what I know speed smells that way because of production impurities (I could be wrong about that). It's also caramel in color, rather than the cream white described in the other thread.

Mind you, I'm not your healthy individual so it might work differently on you. I think I notice some improvements, but I would have to trial it longer to be certain.
Lastly, dosing is a pain, as 10mgs is just a tiny speck of dust really.

#9 malden

• 94 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

Can't say yet malden.. I do notice there's an effect, but I'm having trouble placing it. A bit stimulating, and other times it is not, and I find I get mood enhancement. But I've only done 10mgs twice yesterday, and another 10mgs an hour ago.

What I found strange is that it's supposedly odorless, but I found it smelled like speed. A bit worrisome, as from what I know speed smells that way because of production impurities (I could be wrong about that). It's also caramel in color, rather than the cream white described in the other thread.

Mind you, I'm not your healthy individual so it might work differently on you. I think I notice some improvements, but I would have to trial it longer to be certain.
Lastly, dosing is a pain, as 10mgs is just a tiny speck of dust really.

hmm no me neither a healthy individual ;).

I am form Holland alsow. there is no regulation from the goverment like the FDA in the nederlands in supp webs chops.
so i dont feel good about this color and smell,

enfin, it will arive in a few days at my home and i will. report it here.
but is seems like its just something else than coluracetam!

#10 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

Malden: Yeah rules here have there ups and downs. I doubt however that they would actually sell something else posed as Coluracetam. But it is indeed a tad concerning. I've received a CoA but it looks (exactly) like an Excel fabrication.

Anyway, I'll be receiving Coluracetam from a different company soon as well, so I'll be able to compare effects. However, this won't be in powder form so I'll be unable to compare appearance or smell. By the way, I find the taste to not be as foul as mentioned in other threads, but with the 10mgs dosage the taste is rather hard to notice.

I'll be taking a 20mgs dose in about 2 hours, so perhaps I'll be able to ascertain effects a bit better then.
Do you have a precision scale? I really recommend it. Even the 0.001 scale I have (also ordered from stopacne.nl) can be one or two milligrams off, so the 0.01 scales are absolutely insufficient in precision for this purpose.

Edited by formergenius, 28 August 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#11 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

Malden: Yeah rules here have there ups and downs. I doubt however that they would actually sell something else posed as Coluracetam. But it is indeed a tad concerning. I've received a CoA but it looks (exactly) like an Excel fabrication.

Anyway, I'll be receiving Coluracetam from a different company soon as well, so I'll be able to compare effects. However, this won't be in powder form so I'll be unable to compare appearance or smell. By the way, I find the taste to not be as foul as mentioned in other threads, but with the 10mgs dosage the taste is rather hard to notice.

Unless I've been lied to by analytical laboratories, COA's for Colu do not exist yet.
  • like x 1

#12 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Cheers!

Surprised to see this seller pop out of ... nowhere lol with such exotic racetams as coluracetam. Any feedback on this seller and their colu?

#13 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

Jason: Yes it's rather odd.. Haven't noticed anything majorly adverse yet though. Though if I'm not mistaken, ScienceGuy posted a CoA of sorts for his Colu?
Kenj: Yes so was I.. Somehow my search engine switched to Dutch (hate it when that happens..) and there was an advertisement. So far I'm still trying it out, but haven't been able to maintain any persisting effects. I've been trying out different doses. It's effective to a marginal extent, but I'm by no means your healthy individual. I'll be having a day off from it tomorrow, and try smaller doses, as I've the idea that larger doses work less effectively than smaller ones for me. Will be trying 5 and 10 mg doses in several rhythms, TID and QID, starting Sunday. The postman did seem to feel a little awkward, and then confused, for the package was labelled with "stop acne". I have no acne, haha!
Also I've received another gram of Coluracetam out of the blue from them.. No clue what that's about, but sure why not? Going to open it tomorrow and compare the two.

#14 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Jason: Yes it's rather odd.. Haven't noticed anything majorly adverse yet though. Though if I'm not mistaken, ScienceGuy posted a CoA of sorts for his Colu?
Kenj: Yes so was I.. Somehow my search engine switched to Dutch (hate it when that happens..) and there was an advertisement. So far I'm still trying it out, but haven't been able to maintain any persisting effects. I've been trying out different doses. It's effective to a marginal extent, but I'm by no means your healthy individual. I'll be having a day off from it tomorrow, and try smaller doses, as I've the idea that larger doses work less effectively than smaller ones for me. Will be trying 5 and 10 mg doses in several rhythms, TID and QID, starting Sunday. The postman did seem to feel a little awkward, and then confused, for the package was labelled with "stop acne". I have no acne, haha!
Also I've received another gram of Coluracetam out of the blue from them.. No clue what that's about, but sure why not? Going to open it tomorrow and compare the two.

Did the second shipment differ from the first?

#15 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

I'm not well versed in foreign chemicals, but the Colu from stopacne seems quite different from the real substance from ScienceGuy. Stopacne's is brown'ish and doesn't have much taste, where ScienceGuy's was white/offwhite and had a "typical "racetam" taste. Hm.

#16 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

I'm not well versed in foreign chemicals, but the Colu from stopacne seems quite different from the real substance from ScienceGuy. Stopacne's is brown'ish and doesn't have much taste, where ScienceGuy's was white/offwhite and had a "typical "racetam" taste. Hm.

I would stay far away...from their Coluracetam.

#17 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Do you have/know any negative experience with them?

#18 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

No but based on the appearance of their coluracetam it probably is not coluracetam or its very impure.

#19 Synaesthesiac

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

NSN sets a higher standard for purity for their -racetams, and to my knowledge this is why they have taken awhile to restock phenylpiracetam and a few others, for the powders that were going around were yellow/brown and in their words, this is a sign of impurity. This seems to me to be the case with coluracetam as well. Purely a purity issue. NSN now has phenylpiracetam available, by the way, and I already ordered mine!

#20 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

So Stopacne's COA is fake then, it shows 99.65% purity? Or/and what I have is not pure coluracetam. :/

Glad to hear NSN's gonna offer it sooooooon..

Edited by kenj, 06 September 2013 - 08:17 PM.

#21 Stormy

• 27 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

formergenius - have you noticed any difference between the stopacne.nl colu and the other colu from a different company?

I recently ordered colu from stopacne.nl - mine's completely odorless, sort of a light beige color (not dark enough that I'd call it caramel, but not light enough that I'd call it cream) and doesn't seem to taste like much of anything. I've only tried a few single microscoop doses so far - it definitely mellows me out and makes me feel just sort of peaceful and content, but also a bit spacey and zoned out. It's not a brain fog feeling or anything like that, just sort of...disconnected? Floaty? Hard to describe. And I swear it makes my sinuses tingle a bit, which is weird. (No, I haven't been snorting it or anything like that - just sublingual microscoop dosing.) Haven't noticed any changes to my color perception or any sort of visual stuff going on, which I've heard was a biggie as far as colu effects are concerned.

#22 Stormy

• 27 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

I wonder what in the hell they sent me then. It *does* behave in many ways the way coluracetam is supposed to, and I don't think it's placebo effect (I googled the sinus thing yesterday *after* I experienced it, and found other mentions of colu having decongestant properties - hard to experience a placebo effect for for an effect you didn't previously know about). But the stuff I got also tastes like nothing, and didn't seem to have any impact on my vision at all. Some sort of weak colu, do you think? Impure low-grade colu? Something else entirely? So strange.

I think I'm going to email them and ask WTF, see where that gets me. (And I generally know better than to hit up websites like this as well, but I was so effing sick of NO PLACE having colu other than labs that custom synth a huge batch of it for thousands of dollars.) Of course, 24 hours after I placed the order, I got an email from NSN saying they were getting colu in soon. We shall see. Not like it's the first time they've said that.

#23 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

I wonder what in the hell they sent me then. It *does* behave in many ways the way coluracetam is supposed to, and I don't think it's placebo effect (I googled the sinus thing yesterday *after* I experienced it, and found other mentions of colu having decongestant properties - hard to experience a placebo effect for for an effect you didn't previously know about). But the stuff I got also tastes like nothing, and didn't seem to have any impact on my vision at all. Some sort of weak colu, do you think? Impure low-grade colu? Something else entirely? So strange.

I think I'm going to email them and ask WTF, see where that gets me. (And I generally know better than to hit up websites like this as well, but I was so effing sick of NO PLACE having colu other than labs that custom synth a huge batch of it for thousands of dollars.) Of course, 24 hours after I placed the order, I got an email from NSN saying they were getting colu in soon. We shall see. Not like it's the first time they've said that.

Stopacne actually replied to my email after I posted my rant here. So I take my statement back that they don't reply to their customers!
Arno tells me the different color is because 'the coluracetam at the end of the manufacturing process is decolorized' and they had to skip that final step due to the heat in China this summer. He found it a strange reason but he got the same message from another supplier in China re: another chemical. He doesn't have an explanation for the taste, or lack of. He says it IS coluracetam I have recieved, and he would never scam people.

I can't really say anything clever about the effects, since I only took 2 doses from stopacne's colu, and well, I didn't get any effects from this, but who knows.
  • like x 1

#24 nuc

• 62 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

I used colu without a choline source, and while the first dosage was ok, the racetams seemed to deplete my choline reserved and i kept ending up with headaches, just like when you don't supplement with a choline source.

I'm still trying to understand the way it's supposed to work if you aren't supposed to combine the two together.

Edited by nuc, 12 September 2013 - 12:48 PM.

#25 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

I used colu without a choline source, and while the first dosage was ok, the racetams seemed to deplete my choline reserved and i kept ending up with headaches, just like when you don't supplement with a choline source.

I'm still trying to understand the way it's supposed to work if you aren't supposed to combine the two together.

I was part of the ScienceGuy's group for testing high purity coluracetam. It was extremely efficient taken sublingually twice/day at ~10-15mg. A couple times/week I took a choline supplement, too, (like I've done for years) but after a few weeks I found out I didn't need the additional choline (tense shoulders, mood changes, etc.) and I even had to drop down to a single dose of 10mg of colu. The effects were strongest when I was moving my body around outdoors, fwiw.

You can try and supplement a choline source for a week or so with your colu, I don't think you're going to notice any drastically ill effects with this combo; you might develop the classic 'over-cholinergic' symptoms like tense shoulders, - assess your tolerance, - and cut back on/drop the extra choline if needed.

#26 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

Thank you guys so much for warning about stopacne.nl. I almost ordered 2g of Coluracetam and a number of other nootropics from them.

Has anyone ever ordered from http://denkbeter.nl/ ? (I am looking for pure racetam sources in the EU)

I was part of the ScienceGuy's group for testing high purity coluracetam. It was extremely efficient taken sublingually twice/day at ~10-15mg. A couple times/week I took a choline supplement, too, (like I've done for years) but after a few weeks I found out I didn't need the additional choline (tense shoulders, mood changes, etc.) and I even had to drop down to a single dose of 10mg of colu. The effects were strongest when I was moving my body around outdoors, fwiw.

You can try and supplement a choline source for a week or so with your colu, I don't think you're going to notice any drastically ill effects with this combo; you might develop the classic 'over-cholinergic' symptoms like tense shoulders, - assess your tolerance, - and cut back on/drop the extra choline if needed.

I have almost used up my 2g of ScienceGuy's Coluracetam and have never used it in combination with a choline source without any ill effects.

#27 nuc

• 62 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Did you use the same stack as ScienceGuy? If not, what kind of stack were you guys on? Just curious.

#28 garyes

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

No but based on the appearance of their coluracetam it probably is not coluracetam or its very impure.

how do you know its apperance?

#29 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Off topic

So, is stopacne . nl reliable or not (apart from coluracetam).
Have Someone tried other nootropics from this seller?

I have asked the same thing here.
http://www.longecity...for-nootropics/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
@spookytooth where are you from? What country in EU?

I am looking for pure racetam/nootropics sources in the EU too (preferably in schengen area)

Edited by ken_shiro, 29 September 2013 - 01:39 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#30 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Off topic

So, is stopacne . nl reliable or not (apart from coluracetam).
Have Someone tried other nootropics from this seller?

I have asked the same thing here.
http://www.longecity...for-nootropics/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
@spookytooth where are you from? What country in EU?

I am looking for pure racetam/nootropics sources in the EU too (preferably in schengen area)

Following the doubt about the quality of their (stopacne.nl's) Coluracetam and the fact that they did not have COAs for all the racetams (I asked them to email them to me) I will not order from them.
I did however place an order at http://denkbeter.nl/ and received the shipment after 3 days. I was in Germany at the time. denkbeter seems to be a well-known supplier in the Netherlands and I have not read anything bad about them.
I sent them an email asking about whether or not they will carry Coluracetam in the future and did not receive a reply though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users