Looking for 2g of Coluracetam

coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

Following the doubt about the quality of their (stopacne.nl's) Coluracetam and the fact that they did not have COAs for all the racetams (I asked them to email them to me) I will not order from them.
I did however place an order at http://denkbeter.nl/ and received the shipment after 3 days. I was in Germany at the time. denkbeter seems to be a well-known supplier in the Netherlands and I have not read anything bad about them.
I sent them an email asking about whether or not they will carry Coluracetam in the future and did not receive a reply though.

denkbeter . nl has the COAs??

#32 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Following the doubt about the quality of their (stopacne.nl's) Coluracetam and the fact that they did not have COAs for all the racetams (I asked them to email them to me) I will not order from them.
I did however place an order at http://denkbeter.nl/ and received the shipment after 3 days. I was in Germany at the time. denkbeter seems to be a well-known supplier in the Netherlands and I have not read anything bad about them.
I sent them an email asking about whether or not they will carry Coluracetam in the future and did not receive a reply though.

denkbeter . nl has the COAs??

Because I was told they were good quality I did not ask them. But you could.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#33 Nobrainer

• 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

I have ordered from denkbeter.nl several times.
They print purity percentages on the labels, but no idea how they get the numbers.
I check taste/smell/appearance/solubility with data I find on the net and so far the quality has been excellent. They also provide the density numbers and a 1ml/3ml scoop with each order and a microscoop with the sunifiram. For me living in the Netherlands, its next day delivery.
Another Dutch shop I ordered once from is http://www.brein-supplement.nl/ and got equally good quality. Same for http://zuiverbewustzijn.nl/ .

Edited by Nobrainer, 01 October 2013 - 11:32 PM.

• like x 1

#34 Synaesthesiac

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Colouracetam is available NOW at NSN! I ordered mine just now. Don't know how long the stock will last, get it while it does!
  • like x 1

#35 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

I have ordered from denkbeter.nl several times.
They print purity percentages on the labels, but no idea how they get the numbers.
I check taste/smell/appearance/solubility with data I find on the net and so far the quality has been excellent. They also provide the density numbers and a 1ml/3ml scoop with each order and a microscoop with the sunifiram. For me living in the Netherlands, its next day delivery.
Another Dutch shop I ordered once from is http://www.brein-supplement.nl/ and got equally good quality. Same for http://zuiverbewustzijn.nl/ .

Are nootropics legit in Netherlands?

#36 Nobrainer

• 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Colouracetam is available NOW at NSN! I ordered mine just now. Don't know how long the stock will last, get it while it does!

Thanks! I just ordered a 1/4 gram.

Are nootropics legit in Netherlands?

I am not sure. AFAIK they are unregulated and sold as 'food supplements'.
As long as there is no trouble with death, violence, crime or patent infringement claims, it will probably stay that way.

A similar situation existed for magic mushrooms, until some tourist in Amsterdam ate them and jumped from a bridge to her death. Then they were banned, because they are dangerous and users think they can fly or something. Then some smart people found a loophole in the law and started selling the truffle-like sclerotia, because they aren't mushrooms right? So now we wait for someone else to die.

#37 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

I am not sure. AFAIK they are unregulated and sold as 'food supplements'.

So, can you import in Netherlands/EU nootropics/dietary supplements from a county not in EU, say USA or China?

Nootropics/dietary supplements pass the Duch customs without problem?

(In Italy it's hard to import dietary supplements from another country, specially a country not in schengen area, and sometimes from this country too )

PS. Sorry for the off topic.
I know this is a 3d about Coluracetam

Edited by ken_shiro, 02 October 2013 - 08:49 AM.

#38 Nobrainer

• 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

I may be mistaken, shops advertise they sell nootropics AND food supplements.
Import of noots does not seem to be a problem here, you can even get piracetam without prescription
Anyway, its offtopic and there are other threads about the subject.

#39 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

In response to the Coluracetam comparison inquiry: I still haven't given them both a fair trial to be honest. Stopacne's Coluracetam does work, yet I can't comment on purity etc. As for Ceretropic's Coluracetam: Awesome. I have much more faith in their honesty, services, and products than with Stopacne. Product definitely works, however I haven't recently used Stopacne's product, so I find it hard to compare efficacy. Communication is also better by far. Dosing is very convenient too, and pricing is much better (NSN's Coluracetam appears to be quite expensive. I might try theirs as well to make a proper comparison.) With both products I've had good experiences, however personally I find it hard to maintain a stable/sustained effect from either, but that may be due to my impatience and irregular life. Also; no, the second shipment from Stopacne did not differ from the first.

As for importing nootropics/medications/supplements into NL: I have never experienced any issues whatsoever with customs, and I've ordered some obscure stuff from all around the world. I always received my orders up to now, though my Cannabidiol shipment does seem to be running a little late. I can't comment on legality; I don't really bother looking that up usually. I think the more you go towards medication (e.g. Modafinil, Selegiline), the higher the chance that it will be illegal to import, as opposed to unregulated substances. Also the laws can be contradicting; the government website states it is legal to import prescription medication in small quantities for private use (IIRC), yet when I called customs, I was told this was not the case. I know other EU countries are much stricter in these regards, and can differ widely per country.

#40 etizodepot

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

We are currently stocking coluracetam and ship all over the world. Just google us.
  • dislike x 1

#41 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

NL is very tolerant to controlled substances... I love this country! I'm going there in februari to Eindhoven for partying.

So what shops are recommanded for Coluracetam?

Edited by Justchill, 02 December 2013 - 03:12 PM.

#42 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

We are currently stocking coluracetam and ship all over the world. Just google us.

Haha you price is ridiculous!

#43 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

i got some coluracetam from nsn a month or two ago tried it a few times and noticed some effects but i plan on continuing my trial soon

#44 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

As of today's Racetam Prices list [December 8.6 2013]:

Mina [COA]
<minax123@hotmail.com>
XI'AN YIYANG BIO-TECH CO.,LTD.

Has today quoted me an excellent price on Coluracetam. She can accept 5g order quantities for $70 + $40 DHL shipping = $110 Total or $22,000/kg which is lower than all Western resellers yet still very affordable. Her quote today represents a new value for Coluracetam and means that for such purchases it is cheaper to buy from her company than any Western reseller. She also has a COA which is downloadable from the link in this post or from her Racetam Prices list entries.

Better still, her company takes PayPal and Western Union. PayPal has a buyer protection policy so if the product does not arrive the buyer can file a claim and will receive 100% of the payment back. Her company's PayPal email account address will pop up if you hover your mouse over the PP text in the Payment column of the Racetam Prices list.

#45 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:49 AM

HSW now also coluracetam à
http://healthsupplem...cts/coluracetam

30$ / g

#46 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Thanks. I will add their sales to the Racetam Prices list today.

#47 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

Big news everyone!

I have been putting massive effort into sourcing both new Coluracetam retailers and also manufacturers over the last few days.

That effort paid off bigtime today.

As of today's Racetam Prices list version December 11.11 2013, many new Coluracetam suppliers have been added! Finally, Coluracetam is now affordable and there are also many suppliers. This in itself is excellent news for the world's only on-market high-affinity Choline reuptake enhancer but the real icing on the cake is the Chinese manufacturer who contacted me today after I sent him the Coluracetam RFQ.

I will let his pricing - which includes the EMS fee - speak for itself:

Sales: Gledon Fan <info@mylandpharm.com>

Shipping: EMS (Tracked Express Mail)

Payment: Western Union

Coluracetam: 100g: $890 USD [$8,900 / kg]

Coluracetam: 10g: $180 USD [$18,000 / kg]

Coluracetam: 1g: $90 [$90,000 / kg]

So far the cheapest manufacturer - Season Zhu of TrustWe Group - has been selling ten grams of Coluracetam for $459 USD.

The cheapest three Western retailers using their cheapest shipping options respectively sell at most five-gram amounts. Their pricing including cheapest shipping options are as follows:

Health Supplement Wholesalers: $124.96 [24,992 / kg]

Nootropics Depot: $162.74 [$32,548 / kg]

NewMind: (3g) $117.23 [$39,077 / kg]

Ultrafast EMS shipment and groundbreakingly-low prices characterize this new manufacturer who is willing to sell such low MOQs directly to consumers.

#48 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

On the thirteenth day before Christmas I bring you new Colur for your souls!

As of today's Racetam Prices list [December 12.1 2013], massloads of new Coluracetam suppliers have sent quotes and analytic results - including those dodgy old COAs but importantly - actual chemical analyses which are now available for download to verify the safety, purity and quality of their products.

Even better, the new manufacturers who have sent quotes are all lower-priced than existing manufacturers who were already on the list. Better yet, one takes PayPal payment! Product arrives and is to your satisfaction or money is returned via PayPal claim. PayPal Buyer Protection.

This PayPal supplier is Nancy from Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm Co., Ltd and her prices are incredibly low! Not only that but she has provided LC-MS and HPLC results to confirm the purity and quality of her company's Coluracetam product. The files and all cost data are now within the newly-uploaded Racetam Prices list for your perusal!

The most stunning price in her quote is the totally affordable $135 for 10g Coluracetam by EMS or $140 by DHL to Canada - shipping to the USA will be a similar price. This is the same price charged by Western resellers for 5g Coluracetam including shipping and includes PayPal Buyer Protection!

Today's efforts have doubled the quantity of Coluracetam you can buy in the $135-$140 price range - from 5g to 10g! And the quotes have only just started rolling in - and I have not finished sending out RFQs either.

By Christmas Day all the world's Coluracetam suppliers with full company data, COAs, analytic results, payment terms, prices, shipping data and total prices sorted from cheapest to costliest for each SKU size will be listed in the Racetam Prices list's Coluracetam table. All of them. I am pushing every single manufacturer to provide all analytic results they have and they are rapidly providing these results as files which are immediately uploaded to file hosters and linked into the Racetam Prices list.

That is my Christmas present to all of you. When I took Coluracetam daily for a month in April of this year it was intoxicating and intensely enlightening visually, cognitively and spiritually. The visual colour in all its splendor; the sense of utter inner peace and joy; the true depth of the highest level of awareness is incomparable and exists not in any other racetam. I have a strange feeling that Coluracetam represents the peak of what racetams can achieve within the human frame and perhaps the peak of all that the entire field of nootropics has achieved to date in this world. Coluracetam has a true depth of soul which is missing from other racetams.

I will make Enlightenment affordable for everyone in doubletime and simultaneously light the afterburners on every nootropics reseller by both lowering their cost of product supply and raising their profit margins. The New Year will not be a mere calendric rotation but a step into the New World of Eternalization.

#49 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

Thx, much appreciated.

Seems like that first piracetam-mania we've experienced will be back in the house. Will try very soon :)
Wat do you recommand for EU buyers, ir?

#50 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

I'm not familiar with the use of coluracetam. I see a supplier selling 1g of it for $30, so 2g is $60. Isn't the minimum dosage of it around 3 mg? What dosage are you people using? Is this another cousin of piracetam or is it completely different? I read good things about it but i'm on a noopept cycle right now. Lots of new breeds of nootropics popping out that I have not heard of. I thought noopept was the latest yet here we are with coluracetam and this sunifiram stuff.

#51 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

Minimum dose is about 15mg.

I prefer 25mg+ and of course 4-hour useful life also applies so multiple redoses during the day are required like other racetams.

Worked fourteen hours solid yesterday on Coluracetam quotes - until midnight. Bed at 1:00A. Woke up well-rested at 7:30A to more quotes in the Inbox.

A word of warning: PayPal Buyer Protection only works if when you send the payment you select 'This is for a purchase', not 'Payment directly to another person'. You should also select the appropriate category of purchase in the list that appears or use the 'Other' option and write a description of the product name, quantity and shipping method. If a claim is filed you will provide the EMS/Courier Tracking Number in the information box so that the PayPal Assessor can verify that the product never arrived due to whatever reason - most likely Customs.

Should a claim need to be filed, the PayPal Assessor will read these datums to decide if you will get your money back. In all but one case I received a refund on Day 8 after the claim was filed.

Today I will be asking for PayPal payment data from each of the manufacturers whose payment types include it - shown with the black PP text in the Payment column. When the data is posted the PP text will turn blue and when you hover your mouse over it a small popup box will show their PayPal account address. Of course you can always email the manufacturer if it's black or you can't see the popup - or look through the HTML.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 13 December 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#52 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

15mg minimum? Is it even pure? The dosage quote on Health Supplement Wholesalers suggested:

Suggested dosage is 48-480mcg/kg. This means 3.2-32.7mg for a 200lb person.

Is it about right?

#53 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

15mg minimum? Is it even pure? The dosage quote on Health Supplement Wholesalers suggested:

Suggested dosage is 48-480mcg/kg. This means 3.2-32.7mg for a 200lb person.

Is it about right?

When I sampled ScienceGuy's Coluracetam I was taking 10mg sublingually in the morning, and 10mg in the evening.
If I took anymore doses I got these 'tense shoulders', and if I took higher doses I got a sleepy feeling, too. 10mg bid was about right, for me. I think I skipped the 2nd dose some days.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#54 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

coluracetam is described as "choline uptake enhancer". I interpret this as enhancing choline uptake. So if I take a choline (DMAE, CDP, or Alpha GPC), it will enhance either one of those? Or is coluracetam great on its own, as is?

Edited by eon, 25 December 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users