- - - - -

Potential group buy

cognitive enhancement

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 hacked

• 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

I just launched a new company and one of the labs that does my synthesis work offered me some:
PRL-8-53, NSI-189 or IDRA-21

Now I don't need any of these, but I really would like to try some NSI-189 and am willing to provide the others if there is a high enough demand... I can get you guys some coluracetam and a few other things as well.

Just let me know if there is any interest and we can get a group buy going. Also, you can find out more info about me here: http://guardianx.org/

NSI-189 should be around $36 USD per gram

Edited by veritatis, 27 November 2013 - 09:26 AM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

NS-189 I could use some more, count me in on a buy in, if anything materializes.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

NS-189 I could use some more, count me in on a buy in, if anything materializes.

Definitely man, I think if we can get close to 50 people on board we can do a solid buy. Once I get a idea of the interest I'll get everyone to send me a email with all there info and will send out invoices.... If we get enough people I should have no issues getting everything sorted and shipped out before the end of the year!!

Edited by veritatis, 27 November 2013 - 10:40 AM.

#4 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

You can have one of my kidneys for some NRX-1074, GLXY-13.

NSI-189 for $36 a gram is good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

I'm in for NSI-189 $36/gr.

#6 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

Definitely man, give me a few days and I'll see what I can do about getting my hands on NRX and GLXY

#7 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

How about some ISRIB?

#8 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

How about some ISRIB?

I should be able to get just about anything... I have four different labs that I work with, so if one can't do it there should be another that can... As long as there are enough people that want it I'll make it happen!!!

Edited by veritatis, 28 November 2013 - 01:30 AM.

#9 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Are you prior service?

#10 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

possible
Cerebrolysin bulk buy!?! 8-)

#11 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

Are you prior service?

This is my first time doing a group by here. Basically, one of the companies I work with for (http://guardianx.org/) offered me a few compounds. Some that I would like to personally try. So, I figured I would share the wealth, because I know some of you guys would want to try these also, but don't have the resources to get them...

If we can get a few more people on this by tonight... I'll create a basic site that will collect all the info for each compound...

possible

I think this stuff is really pricey, but its definitely something I'd like to get!!
  • like x 1

#12 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

Are you prior service?

This is my first time doing a group by here. Basically, one of the companies I work with for (http://guardianx.org/) offered me a few compounds. Some that I would like to personally try. So, I figured I would share the wealth, because I know some of you guys would want to try these also, but don't have the resources to get them...

If we can get a few more people on this by tonight... I'll create a basic site that will collect all the info for each compound...

possible

I think this stuff is really pricey, but its definitely something I'd like to get!!

Nah, i meant prior military. The forum on that site has some veterans forums, etc. so I thought maybe you were. No worries.

#13 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

Are you prior service?

possible

Nah, i meant prior military. The forum on that site has some veterans forums, etc. so I thought maybe you were. No worries.

O definitely, no I am not, but I have great respect for those who have served and I am in the process of creating a non-profit to help those with PTSD as well as those suffering from a few other issues!

Edited by veritatis, 28 November 2013 - 02:16 AM.

#14 Here_Now

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

I would also love to get my hands on some NRX-1074. JDTIC is another one I am personally interested in, although I am not sure how much demand there would be for it.

#15 Particle

• 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:44 AM

At this price I believe it's safe to assume that there is a sufficient interest in participation. I'm a bit confused though, is it a group buy or will you be financing the synthesis and then selling it to us? I see people suggesting countless of compounds, and I doubt it would be feasible to group-finance all of it. Count me in for NSI-189 though, provided that it is of high purity.

#16 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

The synthesis for NSI-189 is already complete. The lab did a large batch for another buyer and has a good amount still in stock... Though, to obtain the best price for everyone I would need to buy a large batch. So there would be need to be a lot of interest... also I would need to be sent payment a head of time...

I spoke to my source and if there is significant interest I can get NRX custom synthesized, again in the group buy manner. The minimum is probably 1 kg, but may be higher ... So, there would need to be at least 100 ppl interested!

Edited by veritatis, 28 November 2013 - 10:24 AM.

#17 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

possible

how would the price compare to current injection costs of cerebrolysin,,,, I notice people are using it but only in short term and I'd like to do a longer cycle at a moderate dosage and I believe a bulk price break is the only realistic way to do this without breaking the bank....

#18 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

The synthesis for NSI-189 is already complete. The lab did a large batch for another buyer and has a good amount still in stock... Though, to obtain the best price for everyone I would need to buy a large batch. So there would be need to be a lot of interest... also I would need to be sent payment a head of time...

I spoke to my source and if there is significant interest I can get NRX custom synthesized, again in the group buy manner. The minimum is probably 1 kg, but may be higher ... So, there would need to be at least 100 ppl interested!

Sorry I was yanking your chain a little with NRX-1074. You do realize it's still in phase I clinical trials? In healthy human volunteers doses ranged from 1-125mg. Even if its possible to synthesis we wouldn't know therapeutic doses until phase II.

Edited by Metagene, 28 November 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#19 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Pitolisant and GEBR-7B???

#20 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Alright guys, lets do this... We'll make this group buy for NSI-189 and everyone interested in NSI-189 also mention what other compounds they want to try. Once I am able to get a idea of what most people want to get there hands on... I'll find out if its feasible or not/make a group buy happen for you guys!!!

So, lets do this... when you comment...first mention I am in for NSI and would like x grams...
Then, mention what compounds you want to try that other people have mentioned
Finally, whatever new compounds you want to bring up on the table that people may not know about or may be interested in

... this way everything will be easy to follow

Everyone on board/ok with this?

Edited by veritatis, 28 November 2013 - 11:43 PM.

#21 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Attached File  12072_686558888028919_267575135_n.jpg   33.94KB   5 downloads

possible

how would the price compare to current injection costs of cerebrolysin,,,, I notice people are using it but only in short term and I'd like to do a longer cycle at a moderate dosage and I believe a bulk price break is the only realistic way to do this without breaking the bank....

Posted Today, 03:37 PM
Alright guys, lets do this... We'll make this group buy for NSI-189 and everyone interested in NSI-189 also mention what other compounds they want to try. Once I am able to get a idea of what most people want to get there hands on... I'll find out if its feasible or not/make it happen for you guys!!!

Everyone on board/ok with this?

sounds good

Edited by Ark, 28 November 2013 - 11:41 PM.

#22 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

Also, everyone who is currently in, please let me know how many grams you want to get... this way I'll be able to better gauge when we have enough people

#23 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

I will take 5 grams of NSI-189

#24 Particle

• 20 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

This is becoming way too optimistic and unfortunately makes me doubt its authenticity. It simply isn't feasible to do a group buy for a bunch of compounds simultaneously if the interest is as limited as this. We already have another NSI-189 group-buy/synthesis going on for ~$33/g.

If the compound already has been synthesized, what's its purity? How many grams will we have to buy in order to reach the $36/g price? Most people here are already participating in the other group buy, so you need to provide some solid proof in terms of authenticity of transaction, compound and ETA.

#25 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

This is becoming way too optimistic and unfortunately makes me doubt its authenticity. It simply isn't feasible to do a group buy for a bunch of compounds simultaneously if the interest is as limited as this. We already have another NSI-189 group-buy/synthesis going on for ~$33/g.

If the compound already has been synthesized, what's its purity? How many grams will we have to buy in order to reach the $36/g price? Most people here are already participating in the other group buy, so you need to provide some solid proof in terms of authenticity of transaction, compound and ETA.

This isn't simultaneously... This is one group buy for nsi-189... and if ppl have interest in other compounds I am simply telling them to make it known and I'll see what I can do if interest is high enough... Every lab I conduct business with always provides purity of above 98%... This lab in particular conducts business with new star... If you are not interested... This is fine no one is forcing you to participate...

Also I forgot to mention I am being sent a sample at the moment to confirm quality... have also purchased high quality product from this lab in the past... and turn around will be two weeks from when we get enough ppl... basically just shipping time
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Edited by veritatis, 29 November 2013 - 09:35 AM.

#26 Particle

• 20 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

Don't take it the wrong way, just seemed fishy. All I meant was to take things one at a time. And how many people are considered 'enough'? E.g. if the minimum order quantity is 1 kg, it wouldn't work out at the moment, due to the other well-respected group buy. I'm just trying to determine whether an interest would pay off.

#27 Muad'Dib

• 36 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

I'm in for NSI-189

#28 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

This isn't simultaneously... This is one group buy for nsi-189... and if ppl have interest in other compounds I am simply telling them to make it known and I'll see what I can do if interest is high enough... Every lab I conduct business with always provides purity of above 98%... This lab in particular conducts business with new star... If you are not interested... This is fine no one is forcing you to participate...

Also I forgot to mention I am being sent a sample at the moment to confirm quality... have also purchased high quality product from this lab in the past... and turn around will be two weeks from when we get enough ppl... basically just shipping time

Don't take it the wrong way, just seemed fishy. All I meant was to take things one at a time. And how many people are considered 'enough'? E.g. if the minimum order quantity is 1 kg, it wouldn't work out at the moment, due to the other well-respected group buy. I'm just trying to determine whether an interest would pay off.

Definitely man, we'll just have to see what happens and hopefully things pan out. .. only time will tell

#29 karlthecool

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

I'm in for 2 grams of NSI 189.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

8 grams of NSI 189 for me.

I'm also curious if there is a possibility of a Selank or Semax bulk buy group.

@
veritatis

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cognitive enhancement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users