• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#661 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:26 PM

Here's the link to the official poll. http://www.longecity...poll/?mode=show  I'll send invites to as many paid members as I can find throughout the thread. Please turn in your votes.

#662 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:36 PM

Nyles, thanks for the prompt update.  I understand you've dealt with XKS and may have some sort of agreement, but the group funded the synthesis of this product; therefore, the group as a whole, should be entitled to make a decision on how we should proceed from here on. The group is still debating what would be the best course of action moving forward, so we kindly request a few days to sort this out. Most of us have been waiting eagerly for over eight months now, so a few more days of waiting is well worth it if it leads to the fulfillment of the group's wishes.   Guys, if there was ever a time to leave the differences aside and come together for an official vote on this issue, this is it!  There have been three proposals thus far.

1.  Allow XKS to finish the group buy

2.  Choose some one of note to take over the whole group buy

3. Allow XKS to distribute the 30g he has received, and have the remaining Dihexa sent to whomever is chosen to finish the project.

Please turn in your votes! 

I actually liked your previous idea of giving Xks a few days to make good on the 30 grams...or at least explain what the current status is. I'd like him to respond before I vote.  When you analyze what has gone wrong with this group buy up to this point, at its source is a basic breakdown of communication on both sides.  I'd like to re-establish that without assumptions or accusations.  

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#663 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

Here is the latest update......

I have indeed received payment from xks for the next 30g.

Once I verify that this payment cannot be "charged back", I will send it out by express to xks.

No other options were presented by the group or agreed upon with xks.

Figure it'll ship Monday in the US.

The last 40g was sent back to the lab......for the second time.

At least it wasn't destroyed. Figure that it will be resent to me late next week since it hasn't yet arrived back at the lab and this typically takes a week.

Maybe this is a good thing since you can all see if the first 60g ships to you before this last 40g gets here.

I will update you if anything changes.

This was helpful.  Thanks.  I was hard on you before, and for that I apologize, but this is the type of communication from you that I was talking about that I think would have been helpful earlier.  Remember, a lot the frustration with this group buy has been the ongoing delays, and, as all we all know by now, XKS is not the best communicator to put it mildly.  A few more updates like this throughout the process from you, someone most everyone here respects, would have gone a long way to making people feel a little more at ease with waiting.  

• Agree x 1

#664 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

I can add that in as an option as that would be my preference as well, but based on what has been expressed on the forum, the three options on the poll is where the consensus lies.

#665 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:57 PM

Number 1

#666 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:06 PM

No real sense of voting now,  the die has been cast.......

#667 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:09 PM

Every paid member,that I could find, has been invited to the poll. Hopefully, the fact that the poll is public is not a hindrance and members will  begin casting their votes as they become aware of the poll. On another note, is it possible to add an additional choice to the poll? If so, can someone be kind enough to PM me or reply to the thread. Thanks!

#668 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:13 PM

No real sense of voting now,  the die has been cast.......

Not necessarily. Only two or three votes are in, so if everyone votes, this will represent less than ten percent of the total vote.

*Besides, it's only fair to hear from everyone so that the decision is not in the hands of the few of us  who have voiced our opinions, but by how the majority believe we should march forward. So, please, everyone, turn in your vote so that we can have some clarity on this soon.

Edited by Leadingdaway, 22 November 2014 - 05:24 PM.

#669 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:38 PM

Leadingtheway,  since xks  is receiving the product most people aren't going to risk pissing him off and voting him out.    Nyles already said he is shipping it to xks.

Even if the majority rules to have someone else ship it we have a few problems...

A.  Xks never agreed to a change in control even if the majority wants it.

B.  He is going to have the product in his hands and if he wants to ship us gypsum powder,  he could do so.

So unless he comes on here stating that he will oblige to the wishes of the ruling majority and the dihexa can be shipped directly to that person, I just don't see this going anywhere.

I am glad to see Nyles received funds and hopefully things can get back on track and this can all end with everyone getting what the originally paid for.    

If anyone wants my portion of it,  they can have it for 1/2 off.........75 dollars.    Pm me if interested..

Edited by Werper, 22 November 2014 - 05:41 PM.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#670 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

My own preference is to let a few days go by, allowing XKS to make his position clear. Based on his responses, then either the poll will be warranted, or made mooooooooooot.

• Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#671 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:12 PM

Leadingtheway,  since xks  is receiving the product most people aren't going to risk pissing him off and voting him out.    Nyles already said he is shipping it to xks.

Even if the majority rules to have someone else ship it we have a few problems...

A.  Xks never agreed to a change in control even if the majority wants it.

B.  He is going to have the product in his hands and if he wants to ship us gypsum powder,  he could do so.

So unless he comes on here stating that he will oblige to the wishes of the ruling majority and the dihexa can be shipped directly to that person, I just don't see this going anywhere.

I am glad to see Nyles received funds and hopefully things can get back on track and this can all end with everyone getting what the originally paid for.    

If anyone wants my portion of it,  they can have it for 1/2 off.........75 dollars.    Pm me if interested..

Werper, I understand your concerns, some of which I share as well. The decision lies on those that funded the group buy, not on one sole person even if said person initiated the group buy. So, it's only fair that we,as a collective group, exercise our right to decide how this group buy proceeds. As far as I'm concern, that is Nyles position as well. He was the first to suggest alternatives moving forward. There are thousand of people following this group buy and or thread, many of whom only joined because they either trust Nyles and or are long time client of his.  If the majority vote in favor of someone else taking over the group buy, why would Nyles risk infuriating his clientele by handing over the product to XKS against the groups wishes, knowing full well that there are thousands of potential future clients watching how this group buy/thread turns out now, and the many more that will read this thread in the years to come? I suggest we all cast our vote, express our opinions, let the cards fall where they may, inform Nyles of the groups decision, and hope that in the end, whether it's XKS dstributing or someone else, that we all get what we paid for, and then look back at it all and laugh with the help of our new improve cognition, all thanks to the Dihexa we vigorously consumed.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#672 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

I don't know what kind of arrangement Nyles and Xks have,  but as long has XKS keeps up his end of the bargain,  Nyles might be obligated to ship the product to xks regardless of our wishes.   At any rate here's hoping for the best.

• Agree x 1

#673 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:30 PM

The decision lies on those that funded the group buy, not on one sole person even if said person initiated the group buy. So, it's only fair that we,as a collective group, exercise our right to decide how this group buy proceeds. As far as I'm concern, that is Nyles position as well. He was the first to suggest alternatives moving forward. There are thousand of people following this group buy and or thread, many of whom only joined because they either trust Nyles and or are long time client of his. If the majority vote in favor of someone else taking over the group buy, why would Nyles risk infuriating his clientele by handing over the product to XKS against the groups wishes, knowing full well that there are thousands of potential future clients watching how this group buy/thread turns out now, and the many more that will read this thread in the years to come?

Nyles is in a catch-22 position if the group votes for a change in plans, though. He doesn't have an agreement with us; he has one with XKS, and how does it look to the spectating multitudes if he welches on that?

Someone fixed my sink today. Is it more likely that he's a dentist, or a plumber and a dentist? XKS can cooperate and send the dihexa, or he can cooperate and send the dihexa to someone else who then must cooperate and send the dihexa. P(A) >= P(A∩B), regardless of what B is.

That's on the purely logical level. On the personal level, I see little reason to suspect anything more sinister than a breakdown in communication, some over-eager self-experimentation, and people on both sides taking things a little more personally than is entirely healthy given the anonymity of the Internet.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that it's quite fortunate that the "detailed post feedback" buttons were restored JUST IN TIME for this shitshow, LOL.

Edited by StevesPetRat, 22 November 2014 - 06:39 PM.

• Agree x 4
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#674 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:00 PM

You made some valid points. What agreement Nyles and XKS have or don't have is up for speculation. They may or may not have a legal agreement as far as we can tell. Even if they do have a legal agreement,Nyles came on board expressing concerns of foul play. If that does indeed turns out to be true, then turning over the product to XKS after the rightful owner, in this case the group, expresses their desire that said product be shipped to someone else, may lead some to view Nyles as an aider and abettor. Now, does this imply that I believe XKS has malicious intentions? No, to be perfectly honest, I'm unclear as to what his intentions are. I sincerely hope that it's all a misunderstanding and that it's all due to XKS eagerness to harness the power of the Dihexa. Time will tell, but for now, please cast your vote

Edited by Leadingdaway, 22 November 2014 - 07:03 PM.

#675 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

I won't cast a vote as there is no authority to vote here.  Nyles7 and xks201 have an agreement with each other and the purchasers have agreements with xks201.  In the event that the deal between Nyles7 and xks201 changes, Nyles7 and/or xks201 might take some additional action that would, then, involve the end purchasers but until then, talk of a "vote" about what Nyles7 is to do is just hot air.

Edited by jabowery, 22 November 2014 - 09:44 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Disagree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#676 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

XKS,   

Please forward my shipment of dihexa to StevesPetRat.  He paid for my portion.   This makes one less person that you have to ship to seeing that he is already part of the group buy.

Edited by Werper, 22 November 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#677 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:32 AM

Here's the link to the official poll. http://www.longecity...poll/?mode=show  I'll send invites to as many paid members as I can find throughout the thread. Please turn in your votes.

You sent me an invite and I'm not in the buy, apparently you're not being careful enough.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#678 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:57 AM

You sent me an invite and I'm not in the buy, apparently you're not being careful enough.

An invite is not needed to vote, anyone can go to the poll an cast their vote. That's why it was made public, so that we can assure that only the vote of paid members count.  Thanks for your concern.

#679 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:16 AM

Wow, I've kept my head out of this thread for a while and I've come back to Days Of Our Lives!

Glad to see everything seems to be wrapping up. Group buys can be a lot of stress, particularly when you're dealing with new research molecules.

Christmas presents will be arriving soon.
  • Cheerful x 1

#680 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:20 AM

An invite is not needed to vote, anyone can go to the poll an cast their vote. That's why it was made public, so that we can assure that only the vote of paid members count.  Thanks for your concern.

That doesn't even make sense.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#681 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:57 PM

I'll break it down for you since my post was a bit ambiguous. We don't have access to an updated list of paid members of the group buy.Various members have asked for one, but there hasn't been a response thus far.  So, the only viable option was to use the one compiled in early April, and sift through the thread to find any additional members that paid their share and remove those whom sold theirs.  Your name might've added by error (I suspect there are many more) or you were in the old list XKS posted in the thread. Since no one can vouch for the accuracy of the list, the poll was made public, so that everyone can see who voted. Hopefully this will curtail anyone who's not in the group buy from attempting to vote. If someone does cast an illegitimate vote, we will have an account of who voted, so we'll be able to discount it rather easily. This would've been a whole lot easier and more efficient had we had a master list, but we don't, The open poll was the next best option available to get a consensus on how we should move forward. I hope this adds some clarity.

Edited by Leadingdaway, 23 November 2014 - 07:00 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#682 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'll break it down for you since my post was a bit ambiguous. We don't have access to an updated list of paid members of the group buy.Various members have asked for one, but there hasn't been a response thus far.  So, the only viable option was to use the one compiled in early April, and sift through the thread to find any additional members that paid their share and remove those whom sold theirs.  Your name might've added by error (I suspect there are many more) or you were in the old list XKS posted in the thread. Since no one can vouch for the accuracy of the list, the poll was made public, so that everyone can see who voted. Hopefully this will curtail anyone who's not in the group buy from attempting to vote. If someone does cast an illegitimate vote, we will have an account of who voted, so we'll be able to discount it rather easily. This would've been a whole lot easier and more efficient had we had a master list, but we don't, The open poll was the next best option available to get a consensus on how we should move forward. I hope this adds some clarity.

Okay, thanks

#683 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

I won't cast a vote as there is no authority to vote here.  Nyles7 and xks201 have an agreement with each other and the purchasers have agreements with xks201.  In the event that the deal between Nyles7 and xks201 changes, Nyles7 and/or xks201 might take some additional action that would, then, involve the end purchasers but until then, talk of a "vote" about what Nyles7 is to do is just hot air.

This is pretty much of what I am thinking. 

Edited by Amorphous, 24 November 2014 - 12:01 AM.

• Agree x 3

#684 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

This will ship Tuesday (for certain) by express mail.

Just keeping everyone in the loop :-)

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#685 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

Glad to hear that. Guys I want everyone to please email me an updated physical address to DHXA789@gmail.com If you ordered more than one gram also include the number of grams along with your paypal email address. Every gram amount and order will be referenced with your paypal email and order information I have already so no one will end up with more than they ordered or if you didn't order you won't end up with it.  Some of you have PMed me with new addresses but I want to make sure I have the current address for everyone.

-Physical Shipping Address

-Order amount

-paypal email used to order

Thanks also for the comedy in this thread. 

• like x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#686 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:42 AM

Any spots for sale?

Edited by p3x888, 25 November 2014 - 02:43 AM.

#687 mandaryn

• 41 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:56 AM

Seems like mindpatch is the kind of guy who votes for politicians based on their 'political correctness' and how nice they look when they kiss a baby.

And others here seem to enjoy being bullied and jerked around by Xks - never complaining once about Xks's rudeness and selfishness, and seeing him as the misunderstood hero when criticized. I guess these people just don't like change, because it makes them feel less safe. Or maybe they secretly hope that appeasing Xks with their sympathies will help them get their product faster, even though appeasing a jerk/bully never works.

I hope that these few people I described here are just an oddly vocal minority. Everyone who is sick of Xks's incompetence and selfishness, speak up already and inform Nyles that you don't want Xks getting your paid product.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't let this one go. Your summation with respect to the "type" of people we are is based on a minuscule amount of information, having never met us. That makes these statements inflammatory, whiny and mainly irrelevant. You don't know a F'kn thing about me or Mindpatch or anyone else here. Making these statements is a waste of everybody's time. Your just trying to pick a fight because it pisses you off when things don't conform to your will. Welcome to adulthood. We all have our reasons for wanting what we want. The person who gets his way most often is the skillful negotiator with a flexible mind and an understanding that only through compromise does any group activity ever meet with success. Do you think anyone here is cool with how long this process has taken? Do you think any of us are just ok with getting screwed? Has it occurred to you that your view point is decidedly pessimistic and reactionary? Why do you draw conclusions substituting suspicion and conjecture where real information should be? Quit trying to piss everybody off, or teach anyone a lesson. At least until you really know what the fk is going on. And stop making it personal. You know nothing of any of our lives, needs, desires, commitments etc, so don't suppose to interpret our reasons for making the choices we do. This thread should be focused on compromise so that a decision can be made, cuz guess what? We aren't doing it all your way.....or mine. But when it's all over the only thing that will influence my feelings about the buy's success or failure is whether I got what I paid for, preferably soon.
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

#688 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:03 AM

Should I order more of this stuff?

Is there a lot of continued interest, or is this compound losing its appeal?

If there is a demand then I will order and distribute myself.

For that matter, is there anything else that people really want but can't seem to get?

I suppose that this deserves its own thread, but then again, this is the group most interested.

• like x 5
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#689 mandaryn

• 41 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:11 AM

Should I order more of this stuff?
Is there a lot of continued interest, or is this compound losing its appeal?
If there is a demand then I will order and distribute myself.
For that matter, is there anything else that people really want but can't seem to get?
I suppose that this deserves its own thread, but then again, this is the group most interested.

Yes, you should. This chem seems to be at the top of the "unavailable list", and those of us that just bought one gram may want more depending on the result achieved. Thanks in advance.
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#690 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:37 AM

Glad to hear that. Guys I want everyone to please email me an updated physical address to DHXA789@gmail.com If you ordered more than one gram also include the number of grams along with your paypal email address. Every gram amount and order will be referenced with your paypal email and order information I have already so no one will end up with more than they ordered or if you didn't order you won't end up with it.  Some of you have PMed me with new addresses but I want to make sure I have the current address for everyone.

-Physical Shipping Address

-Order amount

-paypal email used to order

Thanks also for the comedy in this thread. 

Great! Let's hope we all have dendrites branching out of our noses by Christmas. XKS, we would all greatly appreciate it  if you keep us in the loop when you receive and send the Dihexa.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users