• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#691 Leadingdaway

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:07 AM

Should I order more of this stuff?

Is there a lot of continued interest, or is this compound losing its appeal?

If there is a demand then I will order and distribute myself.

For that matter, is there anything else that people really want but can't seem to get?

I suppose that this deserves its own thread, but then again, this is the group most interested.

This may be a long shot, but I'll throw it out there. TC-2153.  benzopentathiepin 8-(trifluoromethyl)-1,2,3,4,5-benzopenta​thiepin-6-aminehydrochloride 

Dozens of members have asked about a second Dihexa group buy, so ordering more may be significantly fruitful.

#692 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:38 AM

Since most of us haven't had a chance to try this yet, it is a bit hard to say if it is worth buying more. It seems that a much higher does is required for it to be effective so price may be an issue. That said, there does seem to be a lot of interest still.

I would really like to get some GDF-11 if that is at all possible. Ideally in a vial that can be injected.

Other stuff of interest would be NMN (injectable?) and epicatechin.

For that matter, is there anything else that people really want but can't seem to get?

I suppose that this deserves its own thread, but then again, this is the group most interested.

• Agree x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#693 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:42 AM

GHK, if these guys are good at peptides now...

Also, based on our past correspondence, you may be interested in dextronaltrexone, too. Should be super cheap and easy.

Edit: Oops, added the 11 from "GDF11" to GHK on accident the first time

Edited by StevesPetRat, 25 November 2014 - 08:44 AM.

#694 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

yes, definitely.
you should also look into J147. ALOT of demand there.

Edited by medicineman, 25 November 2014 - 04:17 PM.

• Agree x 1

#695 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:53 PM

In addition to what was already mentioned, ITPP

• Agree x 2

#696 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:56 PM

This may be a long shot, but I'll throw it out there. TC-2153.  benzopentathiepin 8-(trifluoromethyl)-1,2,3,4,5-benzopenta​thiepin-6-aminehydrochloride 

Dozens of members have asked about a second Dihexa group buy, so ordering more may be significantly fruitful.

Nice find.

But allways consider a backdoor i.e. how to reverse this if this went wrong.

Like a nearly daily admission to the hospital due chronic serotonine syndrome lol

No seriously, who guarantees that this is the only effect of the drug.

What if this alters randomly something in Your body ( like many many other Meds that are since 30 years still researched ),

and You cant know what it is/was and will perhaps never know, because the research was discontinued by the scientists ?

Edited by Flex, 25 November 2014 - 06:58 PM.

#697 jabowery

• 181 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:54 PM

As I understand it the main source of dissatisfaction has been the unpredicted delays brought on by problems in synthesis.  Are the problems in synthesis worked out so that delays are predictable?  Can you outline what the problems in synthesis were and how they contributed to the unpredicted delays?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#698 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

There is sizable interest in acquiring SKQ1.

http://www.longecity...rested-in-this/
  • Agree x 1

#699 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:24 PM

There will probably be enough interest in this compound to order more, as long as someone whom isn't as useless as xks does the distribution.  That said, you may want to wait for more experience reports first.

Edited by tritium, 25 November 2014 - 09:24 PM.

• Agree x 4
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#700 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:35 PM

In addition to what was already mentioned, ITPP

I bought some on tht.co and honestly haven't given it a try.  I still haven't found much on dosing with this substance.

#701 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

Has anybody received tracking numbers for the shipment promised by xks today?  I'll bet you he will make up another stupid excuse as to why it will be delayed again.

• Agree x 1

#702 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:14 AM

Has anybody received tracking numbers for the shipment promised by xks today?  I'll bet you he will make up another stupid excuse as to why it will be delayed again.

This is his first buy as a distributor, calm down.

Edited by sparkk51, 26 November 2014 - 02:14 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#703 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:29 AM

My reasons for being annoyed are well founded and you should be too.  It doesn't matter if its his first group buy; vlk's group buy went much more smoothly regardless that it was his first.  I guess you don’t care about being taken advantage of whilst he happily uses a portion of your order and sits on it for a month.  However, thou shall be allowed to defy my greatness.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#704 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:35 AM

You know, maybe a poll would be a good idea.

#705 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:19 AM

The status on the 30g is:

November 25, 2014 , 1:23 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox

(as delivered to xks)

Edited by Nyles7, 26 November 2014 - 07:21 AM.

• Needs references x 3
  • Informative x 2

#706 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:28 PM

Some of you have names that don't match and you will be receiving emails now so check your email within an hour. Thanks. I may request the transaction ID number from paypal if you do not have a matching name to your paypal account because it is a company name or whatever. 

Edited by xks201, 26 November 2014 - 10:31 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • like x 1

#707 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:57 AM

I'm sorry, I just couldn't let this one go. Your summation with respect to the "type" of people we are is based on a minuscule amount of information, having never met us. That makes these statements inflammatory, whiny and mainly irrelevant. You don't know a F'kn thing about me or Mindpatch or anyone else here. Making these statements is a waste of everybody's time. Your just trying to pick a fight because it pisses you off when things don't conform to your will. Welcome to adulthood. We all have our reasons for wanting what we want. The person who gets his way most often is the skillful negotiator with a flexible mind and an understanding that only through compromise does any group activity ever meet with success. Do you think anyone here is cool with how long this process has taken? Do you think any of us are just ok with getting screwed? Has it occurred to you that your view point is decidedly pessimistic and reactionary? Why do you draw conclusions substituting suspicion and conjecture where real information should be? Quit trying to piss everybody off, or teach anyone a lesson. At least until you really know what the fk is going on. And stop making it personal. You know nothing of any of our lives, needs, desires, commitments etc, so don't suppose to interpret our reasons for making the choices we do. This thread should be focused on compromise so that a decision can be made, cuz guess what? We aren't doing it all your way.....or mine. But when it's all over the only thing that will influence my feelings about the buy's success or failure is whether I got what I paid for, preferably soon.

jesus christ, no paragraphs didn't read.

As expected, yet another week goes by without Xks mailing out a damned thing. Xks neglects to apologize to us for breaking his promises to start the distribution last weekend and finish mailing the first 30 grams this past Tuesday.

Instead, to make it seem like he's still on top of things, he boldly makes a post rallying us to resend him information that he already has (what... did he lose our e-mails from 8 months ago?), which just goes to show his incompetence at managing simple information.

And once again, this empty gesture is all it takes to make the sheep optimistic that they will be receiving their dihexa any day now, or perhaps "as a present for Christmas". This guy could literally string these people along for years, saying "I'll mail it next week" a hundred times over, and they would just keep making excuses for his laziness and continually thank him for "all the hard work".
  • Good Point x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#708 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:26 PM

I'm sorry, I just couldn't let this one go. Your summation with respect to the "type" of people we are is based on a minuscule amount of information, having never met us. That makes these statements inflammatory, whiny and mainly irrelevant. You don't know a F'kn thing about me or Mindpatch or anyone else here. Making these statements is a waste of everybody's time. Your just trying to pick a fight because it pisses you off when things don't conform to your will. Welcome to adulthood. We all have our reasons for wanting what we want. The person who gets his way most often is the skillful negotiator with a flexible mind and an understanding that only through compromise does any group activity ever meet with success. Do you think anyone here is cool with how long this process has taken? Do you think any of us are just ok with getting screwed? Has it occurred to you that your view point is decidedly pessimistic and reactionary? Why do you draw conclusions substituting suspicion and conjecture where real information should be? Quit trying to piss everybody off, or teach anyone a lesson. At least until you really know what the fk is going on. And stop making it personal. You know nothing of any of our lives, needs, desires, commitments etc, so don't suppose to interpret our reasons for making the choices we do. This thread should be focused on compromise so that a decision can be made, cuz guess what? We aren't doing it all your way.....or mine. But when it's all over the only thing that will influence my feelings about the buy's success or failure is whether I got what I paid for, preferably soon.

jesus christ, no paragraphs didn't read.

As expected, yet another week goes by without Xks mailing out a damned thing. Xks neglects to apologize to us for breaking his promises to start the distribution last weekend and finish mailing the first 30 grams this past Tuesday.

Instead, to make it seem like he's still on top of things, he boldly makes a post rallying us to resend him information that he already has (what... did he lose our e-mails from 8 months ago?), which just goes to show his incompetence at managing simple information.

And once again, this empty gesture is all it takes to make the sheep optimistic that they will be receiving their dihexa any day now, or perhaps "as a present for Christmas". This guy could literally string these people along for years, saying "I'll mail it next week" a hundred times over, and they would just keep making excuses for his laziness and continually thank him for "all the hard work".
nah, nobody is a sheep. you are just a nagging bi*ch. if you couldn't afford to wait or risk losing your money, maybe you shouldn't have participated in a group buy for an exotic drug. enough with the garbage that is coming from you and spare us your indirect insults. offer your share for sale, maybe some people can wait and will buy them, to yours and their benefit.

Edited by medicineman, 29 November 2014 - 12:32 PM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Disagree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#709 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:51 PM

medicineman, you are dumb, so I will forgive you for that ignorant post out of pity. Graze on, wooly one.

I actually find it very disconcerting that Xks asked us to resend him all our names/addresses/order quantities/transaction IDs. Clearly, he has downright failed to properly organize our information in a simple text or Excel file, which he should have been doing for the past 8 months. At this point, I fully expect him to fuck up our orders and send the wrong amounts of dihexa to the wrong people.
  • Good Point x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#710 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:04 PM

medicineman, you are dumb, so I will forgive you for that ignorant post out of pity. Graze on, wooly one.

I actually find it very disconcerting that Xks asked us to resend him all our names/addresses/order quantities/transaction IDs. Clearly, he has downright failed to properly organize our information in a simple text or Excel file, which he should have been doing for the past 8 months. At this point, I fully expect him to fuck up our orders and send the wrong amounts of dihexa to the wrong people.

dumb is someone who obviously lives paycheck to paycheck, and yet has participated in a group buy for an exotic substance, and expects everything to be smooth and simple. I hope when you get the dihexa, it will enhance your faculties to a point, that you may be able to get a better job, and have more financial leeway to participate in such endeavors.
  • Enjoying the show x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#711 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

dumb is someone who ... has participated in a group buy for an exotic substance, and expects everything to be smooth and simple.

Excuses for Xks's Laziness, Incompetence, and Irresponsibility #43
"You can't expect a group buy for an exotic substance to be smooth and simple."
  • Good Point x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#712 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

Excuses for Xks's Laziness, Incompetence, and Irresponsibility #16
"Everyone stop yelling at Xks for not mailing our stuff. If you keep bothering him, it's gonna take even longer."

Excuses for Xks's Laziness, Incompetence, and Irresponsibility #27
"Xks is working really hard. You have no idea how hard he's working behind the scenes, so you have no right to complain."

Excuses for Xks's Laziness, Incompetence, and Irresponsibility #11
"He's doing all this for free. You should be thanking him."
(editor's note: He's not; he's keeping many grams of dihexa for himself as 'payment'.)

Excuses for Xks's Laziness, Incompetence, and Irresponsibility #4
"Will you guys just shut the fuck up and stop complaining? Jesus Christ."
  • Good Point x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#713 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:10 PM

Has anyone received a tracking #?
  • Good Point x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1

#714 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:03 PM

Nothing but crickets up in here. Anyone want to buy my spot for 2 grams?
  • WellResearched x 1

#715 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Be patient, Xks is working very hard counting all the dihexa particles with a magnifying glass and tweezers to triple-check that it's pure.
  • Enjoying the show x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#716 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:11 PM

Also his local post office burned down so he's waiting for them to rebuild it before he starts mailing.
  • Good Point x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#717 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:25 PM

Also his local post office burned down so he's waiting for them to rebuild it before he starts mailing.

You're beating a very dead horse at this point. I'm pretty sure everyone knows where you stand.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#718 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:26 AM

It's actually a pretty accurate analogy for Xks's excuses. He deliberately searches for any unnecessary and time-consuming reason he can find to delay shipping again and again.

1) First (10/24) he said he was sorting and shipping immediately.

2) Then he changed his mind and said he was shopping for a more expensive milligram scale to make sure our orders were more accurate (because the $20 milligram scales on amazon are +/- 10 milligrams inaccurate, oh noes!)

3) Then food poisoning. Then presumably he's ready to ship.

4) Then he changes his mind and decides to keep our dihexa for a long while to taste test it for extra safety.

5) Then, after getting complaints, he's ready to ship.

6) Then he changes his mind and decides he needs everyone to resend their personal info and order amounts, because either he wants to double-check or maybe he lost our info ages ago. This is the stage we're in right now, and he has not yet confirmed being ready to ship, so you can assume a prompt shipment is not even on the table.

There's probably a few more excuses I missed. Sometimes he sneaks them in the middle of his long rants.
  • Good Point x 3
  • WellResearched x 2

#719 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:53 AM

Tracking will be received Wednesday. Over thanksgiving I was at my girlfriends family's house. Sorry guys. Downhill from here. I promise Wednesday there will be tracking numbers in your email box based on what I have.
Was around 4 hours away from my house. It has already been sorted.
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#720 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:57 AM

It's sitting here in zip lock baggies. I did at least get it all sorted and ready to go.
  • unsure x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)