Piracetam, and headache in back of brain

piracetam brain nootropics alpha gpc headache

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aphixe

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:56 AM

Hello I used to have zero issues with Piracetam, and could take it without any headaches, and I have taken week breaks from it. And when I recently started again, I've been getting these headaches that are only in the back of the brain, and feel like not enough blood flow back there? I've tried some choline bitartrate, didn't seem to help so recently I've taken alpha gpc, and no success, I have a feeling its my dosage and usage.

I take 1g of piracetam 3x a day. 30mins before a meal. And as alpha gpc or choline bitartrate. I don't really know best amount. So for alpha gpc. I just use what the package i got from powder city said, 150mg. Any suggestions?  I have a few other nootropics that I have laying around too, if it would be good to say cycle to something else, or help headache in back of head. Oxiracetam, Centrophenoxine, Tiny amount of Noopept, Sulbutiamine, Pramiracetam, Phosphatidyl serine, dmae, aniracetam(I kinda wasn't sure i liked this one).

Edited by aphixe, 22 September 2014 - 06:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, brain, nootropics, alpha gpc, headache

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users