Mixing up nootropic powders?

stacks nootropics caffeine dosage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyLC

• 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:15 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm new to nootropic stacks and I just have a quick and maybe stupid question. Lets say I want to mix 100mg Caffeine anhydrous with some Noopept, let's say 20mg Noopept.

I have a scale and a little capsule machine to make the capsules; here is my dilemma: The capsule machine makes 24 capsules so 100mg Caffeine anhydrous will be 2.4 grams (.100mg x 24) + 480mg (20mg x 24) Noopept. So I get the 2 powders and mix them all completely for a few minutes, making sure everything is completely mixed. If I pack the 24 capsules this means each capsule is going to have exactly 100 mg caffeine and 20mg Noopept? or there's a possibility some of them have different combinations. I hope I'm making myself clear.

Please let me know if my confusion is justified or not.

Thanks a lot!

#2 Dan1976

• 49 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

I often wonder the same thing :(

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:08 AM

Unless the densities are very different, or one is hydrophilic and the other hydrophobic and you're in a damp environment or something like that, Avogadro's number is sufficiently large that there will be no significant variation between capsules.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:39 AM

What I'd caution you on is that Noopept and caffeine are very different drugs. Over time you can build tolerance to caffeine. You'll end up taking more of the tablets to get more upper from the caffeine and end up going over recommended dosage of Noopept. Noopept is still a pretty unproven smart drug and it's not a great idea to take it at high dosages. I would say it sounds like a decent stack but I would keep the two separated...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stacks, nootropics, caffeine, dosage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users