• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#571 Ceretropic

• 86 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:20 PM

You really need to get known samples of GHK, GHK-Cu, and Mannitol, and run those on the setup you have.

I agree. I just have not been able to find any reference standards for GHK or GHK-Cu. I could have a Chinese supplier send me a sample. However, that is not really a trusted reference.

Do you know for sure that the patent was using isocratic elution?

No, it was gradient. However, my chemist was supposed to a calculate the average concentration over that time; which she just told me she messed up. I did not purchase the more expensive gradient module for our HPLC, unfortunately. Some day I will.

We are the manufacture of GHK and GHK-Cu with lab located in China, based on our experience, you need to adjust analytic method in 2 different ways.

1. Mobile phase ratio.  30% Acetonitrile is too strong for strong polar compound GHK-Cu , that is the reason you got almost no retention time on column. The suitable mobile phase could be from 0.1% to 30% solvent B in 30minutes, you can check our result in #299; What the WO patent want to express is linear increase from 0 to 30% rathar than constant 30% solvent B.

2. Injection amount. your sample maybe too concentrated. usually the best resuly can be obtained when absorption value is around 1000(sharp peak) which can be easily obtained by dilute sample or inject less volumn.

Fantastic! That is exactly what I needed. My chemist was supposed adjust the acetonitrile concentration to 5.5%, to account for the difference between gradient and isocratic. She screwed that up. That might account for the retention time difference.

As I explained in #299, the first peak is Cu ion, the 2nd peak is GHK, you can't see GHK-Cu peak due to the exist of TFA in mobile phase(GHK-Cu destryed in strong acid environment)

Would .1% TFA be strong enough to destroy the GHK-Cu that quickly? If that is the case, then we would have to use acetonitrile without TFA in it. I would need to order that from Sigma. The patent I linked was an HPLC test for just GHK. They were not testing GHK-Cu. So that would explain why they did not worry about the TFA.

So it looks like it might be GHK-Cu, GHK, and Mannitol. We would need to get a reference standard to be absolutely sure on it. If anyone finds a reference standard, you can send it to us and we can run the test again. I will have to order some acetonitrile without TFA from Sigma if we do it. Just let me know ahead of time.

#572 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:52 PM

I'd just like to inform everyone that for the past few weeks I have been in contact with Forty Six & Two. He had offered to pay for product testing in full. He gave me the information to one of his private labs, which he wishes to kept secret as "intellectual property" and I've agreed to that. I did check into the lab and everything was in check with them. I had sent in one of my samples of the GHK blend to the lab to be tested. After about a week they were able to give us the results. I have included the full report below. The information of the lab and lab assistant had been removed from the report as TLR had kindly requested. Niner was also in contact with Forty Six & Two and he also knows the full information of the lab and exactly what was going on with the product testing. After the first initial test, Niner had recommended a different testing procedure to try to prove beyond doubt that the sample is authentic. The lab was unable to seperate GHK from GHK-Cu but they were aboiut to tell that the sample does contain GHK >98% as well as having Cu present. I think it's safe to say now that we did get what we paid for.

Attached Files

• Informative x 3
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#573 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:41 PM

Thanks DZ, niner, Forty Six & Two, and  others  who did this.   I missed the critical parts of your resolution.  I was visiting and vacationing in 15 states.   3600 miles worth.

A nice surprise that I can start using my GHK with quality confirmed.  Thanks again!  

• like x 2
  • Agree x 2

#574 Matthew Butler

• 40 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:31 AM

Thats great news for standard. However, to rewind, what is the consensus on he copper bond? is it safer to take free GHK> is the  cu bond harmless? FYI: I am an idiot.

• like x 1

#575 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:49 AM

I just wanted to check in regarding the GHK-Cu analysis using dz93's sample.  The key result is the Mass Spec of the major HPLC peak, which has the right mass for the GHK peptide.  Because of the acidic solvent system, the copper dissociated from the peptide, so we weren't able to quantitate the copper without further work. I'm not particularly concerned about that aspect of it, since the material has the characteristic blue color of a copper(II) complex.  The main thing is that we now have evidence from a lab not associated with the manufacturer that the material is >98% GHK.

• Informative x 1

#576 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:44 AM

That's great news! Now if we can just get the epitalon price down to that level....

#577 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:53 AM

May I comment that I believe this is a solid pricing as per the link below, and within the acetylation therein is afforded superior pharmacodynamics that provide greater metabolic stability to the parent epitalon peptide.

https://teamtlr.com/...-ac-epi-98.html

As well, we are in time releasing an original proprietary peptide that is of the same general class, but superior in overall efficacy to epitalon. We are as well assessing its oral bioavailability, as it appear to have some reasonable ability to have sound absorption via per os route.

Best~

Forty Six & 2 of TeamTLR

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 28 July 2015 - 03:53 AM.

• Off-Topic x 1

#578 bijao~

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:34 PM

Wow, so I just finished reading the entire thread. That was quite the drama. More on topic, if anyone in the group buy would be so kind as to update us with their experience/dosage/route of administration, it would be greatly appreciated; as I may be interested in purchasing some.

#579 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

May I comment that I believe this is a solid pricing as per the link below, and within the acetylation therein is afforded superior pharmacodynamics that provide greater metabolic stability to the parent epitalon peptide.
https://teamtlr.com/...-ac-epi-98.html

As well, we are in time releasing an original proprietary peptide that is of the same general class, but superior in overall efficacy to epitalon. We are as well assessing its oral bioavailability, as it appear to have some reasonable ability to have sound absorption via per os route.

Best~
Forty Six & 2 of TeamTLR

I appreciate that, however the sedating effect of epitalon makes the time release effect (as well as unknowns with this form) undesireable for me. If you can get the price of regular epitalin down to genscript level then I would consider it (less than $.40 / mg) Regular epitalon is easily absorbed sublingially in my experience.

Edited by zorba990, 28 July 2015 - 07:03 PM.

#580 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:56 PM

Has this been brought up before? Cosmetics seem to be using GHK, which implies that someone is manufacturing it in very large quantities:

http://www.aquatopic...w-does-it-work/

This product, for instance claims that it's 15% peptides (!)

http://www.aquatopic...ows-feet-serum/

If we could find out who's making it in quantity, we could probably get lower prices.

#581 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:49 PM

I've seen GHK-Cu for as little as 1 US dollar a gram on the Chinese manufacturers sites but with a minimum order of 1kilo
Normal GHK a lot more expensive about 90 US dollars probably because it's not produced in the same quantity

Edited by pleb, 04 August 2015 - 11:55 PM.

#582 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:38 AM

So what is the status on this?  Anyone like it? 

#583 leha

• 219 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:24 PM

I'd like to know, too. I'm not even sure how you all are using it--topical? Oral? I assume you're mixing it down with something? Any noticeable results? Thx. :)

#584 Endokrinologe

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:18 PM

I'm now using GHK for the second time.

Both times I injected it into my abdomen.

Preparation:

I filled 2ml water into one 100 mg vial - this solved the GHK totally

1. Round (for two weeks)

5 times a day - around 1 mg / injection

effect - nothing remarkable, stopped

2. Round (now for three days)

7-10 times a day - around 6-8 mg / injection

many effects!

Effects:

1. blood pressure went up from 100/60 to 120/80 (for me good, I suffer from low blood pressure)

2. skin is much smoother

3. more energy

4. yesterday I injected it before go sleeping - so I stayed another 3 hours awake  :ph34r:

No adverse reaction so far.

Edited by Matthias77, 13 August 2015 - 10:19 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#585 Vitalist

• 33 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for the report. I hope you will keep us updated on how things are going. 

#586 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

Preparation:

1. Round (for two weeks)

many effects!

Effects:

1. blood pressure went up from 100/60 to 120/80 (for me good, I suffer from low blood pressure)

2. skin is much smoother

3. more energy

4. yesterday I injected it before go sleeping - so I stayed another 3 hours awake  :ph34r:

Could you elaborate on how you are using it? Is it injected into the stomach muscles or what? The volume of water used seems very small?

#587 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:14 PM

2mg per day am and pm sublingualy and I started getting joint pains after a few weeks so I stopped. Joint pains persisted so I added 500mg Quercetin 2x a day which seems to have resolved the issue. So seems like too much copper for me somehow.

I will wait a while before trying again.

#588 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:45 PM

The symptoms of copper poisoning look unpleasant but I don't see joint pains listed???

#589 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:51 PM

2mg per day am and pm sublingualy and I started getting joint pains after a few weeks so I stopped. Joint pains persisted so I added 500mg Quercetin 2x a day which seems to have resolved the issue. So seems like too much copper for me somehow.

What else were you taking at the time?

I've been dosing 5mg per day intramuscularly. No effects noticed so far. I couldn't imagine having to dose this multiple times a day. My arms will look like a pin cushion.

#590 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:52 AM

What else were you taking at the time?

I've been dosing 5mg per day intramuscularly. No effects noticed so far. I couldn't imagine having to dose this multiple times a day. My arms will look like a pin cushion.

Nothing new added. C60oo has been out of my system for a few months now. There could always be other complicating factors, so I will just wait a bit and try again maybe September or October timeframe.

#591 Endokrinologe

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:57 PM

Preparation:

1. Round (for two weeks)

many effects!

Effects:

2. skin is much smoother

3. more energy

Could you elaborate on how you are using it? Is it injected into the stomach muscles or what? The volume of water used seems very small?

I'm injecting GHK into my fat tissue, hips and stomach - not muscles 

I'm using an insulin syringe

using around 0,15 - 0,2 ml each injection

#592 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

As we were inquired upon regarding the amount of copper in the GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 MIX please see below for reference:

https://teamtlr.com/...atio-blend.html

GHK-Cu MW 403.9242 (Molecular weight GHK is 340.5) 
Cu MW 63.546
The Cu thusly comprises ~15.7% of the weight of the complex
Being it is a 1:1 Mix it would hence be ~8.5% of the total weight [63.546/(340.5 + 403.9242)].
As such, 100mg of the GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 MIX would have ~8.5mg of Copper.

As well, kindly note this paper shows indication for how pronounced the effect of GHK Peptides are as it is an excellent review article:

http://www.hindawi.c...i/2015/648108/ 

BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 648108, 7 pages
http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/648108

Review Article

GHK Peptide as a Natural Modulator of Multiple Cellular Pathways in Skin Regeneration

Our Very Best~

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 23 August 2015 - 02:36 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#593 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

Why did you dose GHK-cu sublingually? Seems pointless without a proper carrier.

As we were inquired upon regarding the amount of copper in the GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 MIX please see below for reference:

https://teamtlr.com/...atio-blend.html

GHK-Cu MW 403.9242 (Molecular weight GHK is 340.5) 
Cu MW 63.546
The Cu thusly comprises ~15.7% of the weight of the complex
Being it is a 1:1 Mix it would hence be ~8.5% of the total weight [63.546/(340.5 + 403.9242)].
As such, 100mg of the GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 MIX would have ~8.5mg of Copper.

As well, kindly note this paper shows indication for how pronounced the effect of GHK Peptides are as it is an excellent review article:

http://www.hindawi.c...i/2015/648108/ 

BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 648108, 7 pages
http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/648108

Review Article

GHK Peptide as a Natural Modulator of Multiple Cellular Pathways in Skin Regeneration

Our Very Best~

This is a interesting take away:

"Based on our studies where GHK was injected in a distant part of a body, such as thigh to induce systemic healing, and also on studies where GHK was injected intraperitoneally once daily to induce systemic wound healing throughout the body, we estimate that about 100–200 mgs of GHK will produce therapeutic actions in humans. But even this may overestimate the necessary effective dosage of the molecule" 

http://www.hindawi.c...015/648108/#B40

• Informative x 1

#594 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:23 PM

Bumped up my dose from 5mg to 100mg daily. 66mg SubQ, 33mg IM. Will continue until my supply runs out so about 6 more days. I will report back with results. So far this dose seems promising. No negative effects at all and I've noticed an improvement in just general well being. I just feel good. I feel refreshed. I don't want to go into details yet because it could be a placebo. So I'll post again at the end of the week and give a full report.

#595 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:41 AM

.....dz93, any updates?

#596 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:07 AM

.....dz93, any updates?

Yes sorry. I've been very busy with school and other things lately. I'll have to make this quick for now and then I'll go into detail later.

So I upped my dose to 100mg daily and found many effects at that level. I noticed better endurance, improved energy levels, better general well being, skin quality improvement (mainly on my face), and enhanced cognition. The improvement in cognition was an odd experience because I wasn't expecting it at all. It was just a subtle increase in overall clarity. There are no small details I can really pick at with this substance. It just has an all around system wide effect. There's a lot of potential here.

There was one side effect though. I noticed that when I upped my dose to 100mg it started to give me diarrhea. I dropped my dose to 50mg twice daily and this seemed to reduce the frequency and intensity of the diarrhea. It wasnt a horrible side effect but it certainly was inconvenient. I believe that an effective dosage range is anywhere from 20mg - 30mg based on experience. Even 50mg twice daily was a bit of overkill here.

Overall, GHK is fantastic. There seems to be a lot of potential here. I can't wait to see what results others get at a higher dose too.

Edit: Just want to quickly mention, I noticed the same effects and potency of effects at both 100mg and 50mg. So it seems that there really is no benefit to mega dosing. Just find the sweet spot and stick to it.

Edited by dz93, 09 September 2015 - 11:11 AM.

• Informative x 1

#597 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:12 PM

If so seems desired, if another group buy interest could garner about 20 people we'll give a 20% off discount. 

As well note, research with co-administration of Acetyl Epitalon and NAD+ (via intranasal) is looking quite profound and would as well do 20% off for those within the group buy dynamic for the GHK Blend.

So, discuss among yourselves. ;)

#598 Jace

• 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:08 PM

Would be great if some other members involved in the group buy would post their experiences with GHK.

Thanks

#599 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:27 AM

If so seems desired, if another group buy interest could garner about 20 people we'll give a 20% off discount. 

As well note, research with co-administration of Acetyl Epitalon and NAD+ (via intranasal) is looking quite profound and would as well do 20% off for those within the group buy dynamic for the GHK Blend.

So, discuss among yourselves. ;)

I'll buy maybe 4 grams of GHK.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#600 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:23 AM

Research?  Anecdotal?  Please expound.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users