Has anyone tired chlorella for anxiety

brain anxiety depression mental health nootropics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 timhill88@outlook.com

• 154 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:27 PM

Hi,

I have been suffering from severe anxiety for over a year now and wanted to know if anyone tired Chrollea as a treatment .. if it helped with all the detox we get

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:29 AM

Chlorella, spirulina and wheatgrass have all helped to some extent. Too much spirulina initially made my mind race though, but not exactly in an anxious way. I believe wheatgrass helps because it's alkalizing while stress tends to induce acidic condition.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 timhill88@outlook.com

• Topic Starter
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:40 PM

Thanks for the reply :~) after expereincing seriouse side effects in taking too many nootropics etc I eneded up with anxitey and now I just keep a simple log of food I cant even have a multivitamin tablet It sets of mee off big time.  Do you keep a log? also if we are adding to many variables how do we know if somehting has messed us up becuase it could be anything

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 itpp

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:40 AM

Not food but

One gram of ltheanine and or inositol

Helps wonders

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain, anxiety, depression, mental health, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users