• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Alpha-GPC What Other Co-Supplements are Needed

alpha-gpc phosphorus calcium co-supplements parathyroid dizziness fatigue brain-fog

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kenth619

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:15 AM

Posting a new topic as a spin-off to this old topic:

http://www.longecity...blood-pressure/

Over a year ago I supplemented with Alpha-GPC and experienced severe dizziness and brain-fog. Long story short, I discovered that choline increased my serum Phosphorus and my Calcium levels were perceived to be low by my Parathyroids.

Does anyone in the community have a similar experience? What co-supplements are necessary when supplementing with Alpha-GPC to avoid this or other side effects from occurring?

Earl Mindell's New Vitamin Bible:

https://books.google...n Bible&f=false

"If you take lecithin, I advise a supplement of chelated calcium to keep your phosphorus and calcium in balance, as both inositol and choline seem to raise phosphorus levels."

kenth619

Edited by kenth619, 21 December 2015 - 02:16 AM.

#2 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:23 AM

Yeah but you have to have complete nutrition. Magnesium is a must along with other stuff. Silica is way important. Taking stimulants increases the bodies needs greatly, theres no magic bullet!!!
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kenth619

• Topic Starter
  • 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:36 AM

Appreciate the reply Multivitz. I was looking for more of a complete protocol including a full list of co-supplements with dosages. Surely a supplement like this that is being so widely used by the community must have a complete list of supplementary list vitamins and minerals. What are the "other stuff" you refer to? Saying complete nutrition is a bit too vague.

BTW what is the silica for?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 kenth619

• Topic Starter
  • 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

For example, if somebody is supplementing with Iodine, they should use Selenium also to prevent damage to the thyroid. Something along those lines.

Choline in general raises phosphorus, which is acidic in nature. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment. Ideally one would want to balance their phosphorus with calcium. So far what I discovered:

Boron - 3mg up to 18mg max daily

Vitamin D3 (avoid D2) - 5,000 UI daily up to 10,000 max daily

Calcium - 1,000 mg RDA (plant source, citrate or malate readily absorbed)

Magnesium - 500mg (Aspartate, Glycinate or Citrate preferred)

Zinc - 50 mg (again Aspartate, Glycinate or Citrate preferred)

Just my 2 cents from my personal experience (ordeal more like it...). Would like more discussion in this area and more co-supplements for any other possible side effects (e.g. to avoid Dopamine levels going to low???)

kenth619

Edited by kenth619, 21 December 2015 - 03:13 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alpha-gpc, phosphorus, calcium, co-supplements, parathyroid, dizziness, fatigue, brain-fog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users