feelings sensations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:52 PM

Please bear with me:

For a while now I get a feeling, whose strength varies depending on a few random things, when I take any of the following, even from sniffing a jar of the herb in some cases:

-Ginkgo Biloba

-Red Reishi

-He Shou Wu

-Ginger

-Turmeric

-Resveratrol

-Gotu Kola

-Cumin, Garlic, pretty much most dried herbs in the supermarket

-Hot chilli

-Foods: Olive Oil, Cocoa, Mushrooms etc.

-Vitamin D (especially when I didn't take it for a while), and vitamin K a little bit. Not sure whether to include B vitamins (it feels a bit different).

-I even get it from some fresh vegetables like peas, cauliflower, kale.

The feeling is almost like a facelift, uplifting feeling. In some cases it is absolutely amazing (especially for things near the top of the list).

My brother can't believe I can tell the difference between a tiny amount of Ginkgo Biloba or Red Reishi vs a placebo powder in water... but I can.

Does anyone else receive strong immediate (as in instantaneous) feelings when eating/sniffing/swallowing anything?

Perhaps this is normal, but wouldn't there be a word for it or something? It's really quite conspicuously similar for all the things I mentioned in the above description, what mainly varies is the strength.

I did also want to mention a few things that *don't* induce this kind of feeling:

-NAC

-CoQ10

-Astaxanthin

-Acetyl-L-Carnitine

-Vitamin E

-Vitamin C (I feel something, but the feeling is very... different)

-Glycine or other protein powders

-Aspirin (I'm not a big fan of pharmaceuticals, but sniffing/licking one didn't do anything for me)

-Trehalose

The feeling seems to be mainly but not entirely restricted to herbs, as well as isolates like resveratrol, and includes vitamin D and K.

Edited by Skyguy2005, 04 January 2016 - 08:57 PM.

#2 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:19 AM

Interesting.

Read about a supplement company, can't remember the name now, which uses this principle to test for which minerals one might be lacking. They have a collection of small dropper with each element, and by tasting your deficiency is allegedly determined.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Skyguy2005

• Topic Starter
  • 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:56 PM

Interesting.

Read about a supplement company, can't remember the name now, which uses this principle to test for which minerals one might be lacking. They have a collection of small dropper with each element, and by tasting your deficiency is allegedly determined.

Hmm, never heard about that before, thanks anyways.

If it is a vitamin deficiency I am happy to remain deficient (it feels good).

I supplement LEF two per day (one per day) and eat a lot of dark chocolate so I do not know what the mineral for a deficiency may be.

#4 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:11 PM

Found again:

http://www.bodybio.c...ategory110.aspx

#5 elfanjo

• 73 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:13 PM

Have you tried smoking any of these? ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Skyguy2005

• Topic Starter
  • 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:13 PM

OK, thanks. I don't think this is what I am experiencing however, as I take LEF one per day, eat healthily, and the sensation I get has nothing whatsoever to do with my sense of taste, it's a physical sensation. For example resveratrol, it is odourless, yet I get the same sensation as I get from Ginkgo Biloba.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feelings, sensations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users