Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:12 PM

Sorry, didn't see the question.

I meant:

https://carbon60oliveoil.com

#32 JoeB

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:27 PM

I've always been interested in C60 since hearing about it, but will wait until more research has been done. I wonder when a "larger" company will pick it up and market it to the world?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

Has anyone been able get info on the harvest dates or test the polyphenol mg/kg in the three vendors listed?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#34 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

I've recently contacted Kelsey Moody regarding the lab-testing for toxic by-products in the samples of c60oo from vendors referenced in Jeanlzt's comment. He replied as follows (posting with his permission):

The only group that has ever not failed our quality control is GoodandCheap. However, I believe we only tested one batch and other vendors have passed with one batch but not with others.

In general, concentration is a good metric for the presence of the toxic by-products. When they form, the absorbance spectra changes and by HPLC is appears as though the concentration is off, but in fact it is a spectra shift.

So at this point there is no vendor I could confidently recommend to be free of contaminants. My best recommendation would be to make it in-house and fresh, but that isn't terribly scientific.

#35 theMexican

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:45 AM

I've recently contacted Kelsey Moody regarding the lab-testing for toxic by-products in the samples of c60oo from vendors referenced in Jeanlzt's comment. He replied as follows (posting with his permission):

The only group that has ever not failed our quality control is GoodandCheap. However, I believe we only tested one batch and other vendors have passed with one batch but not with others.

In general, concentration is a good metric for the presence of the toxic by-products. When they form, the absorbance spectra changes and by HPLC is appears as though the concentration is off, but in fact it is a spectra shift.

So at this point there is no vendor I could confidently recommend to be free of contaminants. My best recommendation would be to make it in-house and fresh, but that isn't terribly scientific.

Interesting, I was thinking of trying goodandcheap but wasn't sure if it would be better to go the homemade shaken and unfiltered route. Although I do note that there was a lack of multiple samples from that vendor.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, ichor, buckyball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users