• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

4F-MPH, best antidepressant I have ever tried to date. (group buy?)

antidepressant default mode network adhd add-pi nootropic

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#121 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:59 PM

Yayyyyy, finally some others that know him for who he is.

It's doubly disgusting that he tried to claim credibilty in the abscence of others that know of his past.

Thanks.

Although now hell probably just disappear into the depths of the internet with his large stash of victim funded 4f mph never to be seen again until the next new exciting compound that he wants pops up and the hype and stink rep he has won't be known by new and unsuspecting users like last time.

You're a filthy filthy ugly piece of dog shit Redan

A true sleazy predator with no morals or ethics.

A thief and scammer like any crack whore needing to fund their sad little habit.
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#122 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:25 PM

LOL

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:29 PM

So glad I'm subscribed to this thread. I've been kicking the last few days and this thread has been more fun than a barrel of monkeys

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Redan is clearly on speed from how he types. Wherever it came from who knows....

I thought you were the guy who wanted to IV the stuff? 

Here we go again with Redan (yadayada) group buy scams.  Why would someone who is asked a simple question, that could exonerate himself from further ridicule with one simple post, instead choose to not answer..But Instead makes multiple posts trying to divert the topic of conversation away from himself.    There is only 2 answers  1.) he can't answer the question because he did indeed scam everyone 2.)  He is a complete moron that likes making life difficult on himself.

Scams? What other group buys have I scammed? 

• Disagree x 1

#124 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

Yeah do you have a point or just an affinity for logical fallacy?

• Good Point x 1

#125 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:07 PM

How about that thread on Reddit Redan???
  • Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#126 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:15 PM

How about that thread on Reddit Redan???

What thread on Reddit?

• Needs references x 1

#127 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

"Perhaps I might start a thread on reddit about this failed group buy and see if there is any interest from the wider community as to who this lab is so people can avoid them, would you be interested in taking part in that thread?"

Posted that comment earlier
  • Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#128 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:43 PM

"Perhaps I might start a thread on reddit about this failed group buy and see if there is any interest from the wider community as to who this lab is so people can avoid them, would you be interested in taking part in that thread?"

Posted that comment earlier

How does that relate to scamming people?

And what post are you exactly quoting?

#129 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:48 PM

And where is this Reddit thread you are talking about?

#130 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:10 AM

Oh jesus fucking christ you're thick as pig shit aren't you.....
  • Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#131 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

Oh jesus fucking christ you're thick as pig shit aren't you.....

What is it with you and your obsession with stools? 

• Ill informed x 1

#132 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:22 AM

Stop being a stool then....
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#133 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

https://www.reddit.c...if_there_was_a/

Here you go, be a good guy and warn the community of scammers.........I did
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#134 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

https://www.reddit.c...if_there_was_a/

Here you go, be a good guy and warn the community of scammers.........I did

Fine. The lab was some guy on EC21.com. There are literally 100's of suppliers on EC21 and Alibaba that "claim" to have the products they have; but, in reality you can get sent either a fake product or nothing at all. The price was too good to be true. I'll search my e-mails for the link to his storefront. 

I intended to return the price the participants payed for the lower price. 

In the end it was my fault for the issue and I already stated a couple of times already that I want to purchase the item from the original supplier listed at my own expense. 

In the end it was better this way as it was a lesson for me not to trust suppliers so readily and stick with proven one's.

• Informative x 1

#135 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:19 PM

I've been a member of two of Redan/yadayada's group buys, one for pitolisant and the other for BPAP. He sent out the compound to the participants in both group buys. The BPAP one was a mess for a number of reasons, but that is sort of the nature of non-chemists ordering novel compounds that hardly anyone has made. Unfortunately this one has derailed for a much more avoidable reason. My memory could be off, but I think the BPAP buy is why werper is mad. IIRC we didn't get it in the quantity originally promised, and it came in a liquid form(DMSO?). However, I believe Redan went to an incredible amount of time and effort just to get the buy completed as it was. A lot of people have no clue how much trouble these buys can become. In my opinion, Redan has never scammed me and has done a lot of work to get novel compounds to people on this forum... work that very few other have been trusted or motivated enough to do. Some people don't realize how much some of these group buys have contributed to the community in the forum of increased products at nootropic suppliers.

I was also a member of VLK's NSI-189 group buy(the second group buy, long before any suppliers started offering it). I mention this because he was also scammed by a lab. VLK took a huge financial hit, and went to heroic lengths to send out the compound at his own cost. Like Redan, he made a mistake, but in the end he came through to the community, and for a much larger financial hit than this group buy represents.

Redan certainly isn't perfect and makes mistakes. Switching suppliers after the fact sucks from a transparency standpoint as someone who researched the original supplier to have faith in them would feel bait and switched. However, he doesn't deserve all of the abuse and trolling from dakman, who isn't a stakeholder, doesn't seem to have any special information, and is repetitive and abusive to the point of being a troll. Dakman raises a couple valid points, the switching of the supplier and the non-release of the supplier name, but I'm sure everyone in the group buy is more than aware of these points. At this point hes beating/trolling a dead horse.

In conclusion, I still have faith in you Redan. You make mistakes, but I think you're a good guy who wants to fulfill his obligations. Make Dakman eat his words. Dakman, you've made a ton of posts in this thread. Please stop cluttering it up and stop being abusive to members. Thanks.

• Informative x 2

#136 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:27 PM

For the matter I'm really sad the BPAP never took off; but, you can purchase it now for your own research purposes (I think I want to get a new batch due to the versatility of the stuff and not to mention is 100x better than selegiline, at low doses it's pretty serotogenic, even MDMA'ish, never tried MDMA; but, it felt highly serotogenic without a doubt)! Pitolisant was meh, due to adrafinil being widely available and better in most regards. Was glad to have you in both group buys chemicalambrosia!

Edited by redan, 12 November 2016 - 09:40 PM.

#137 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:19 PM

"Fine. The lab was some guy on EC21.com. There are literally 100's of suppliers on EC21 and Alibaba that "claim" to have the products they have; but, in reality you can get sent either a fake product or nothing at all. The price was too good to be true. I'll search my e-mails for the link to his storefront. "

You claimed just before it was on alibaba....and you state there are hundreds of ripoff's using those platforms AND the price was too good to be true

YET you went ahead without informing the others who were the financial risk takers, not you, because you pulled out financially early on,

And you only divulge this after a thread made on reddit ..... Too funny...

"In the end it was better this way as it was a lesson for me not to trust suppliers so readily and stick with proven one's."

Oh dear god....... "It was better this way".....your first statement acknowledging the platform you used and the price offered were as dodgy as fuck show it wasn't "BETTER THIS WAY"... Doesn't it

Your story just does not stack up on any front Redan.
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#138 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

EC21, Albaba, same thing. Online trading platforms. 

And yes, I did make the decision without consulting with the members first. 

Either way with or without your... trolling? the members of this group buy will have what I promised. 

And and UPDATE:

It looks like I can get my new job sooner than I thought, meaning by the end of this month AT BEST! I expect to have each participants 10 grams in my hand ready to send out. 

Just for the love of God, don't binge or fall into an addiction, as the concern should be emphasized and is real.

#139 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:17 AM

I'll set a calendar reminder .....
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#140 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:51 AM

Still waiting for the link to the storefront Resan

Whilst you're doing that then the emails confirming a sale and purchase would be of great benefit to support your claims too

Oh and don't forget your follow up emails complaint of a fake product either

Because still at this stage .... You've proven nothing, just implied you have.......
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#141 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

Update:

I have all the funds almost prepared and ready to make the purchase.

The group buy is nearing completion (finally). 

Again, sincere apologies for the unfortunate delay.

Edited by redan, 27 November 2016 - 06:30 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#142 RonBurgandy

• 31 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:26 AM

This thread is ridiculous... :-D. Stims are bad, mmmkay.

• Agree x 1

#143 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:16 AM

Update please Redan...... "waits for excuses to flow"
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#144 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:59 AM

Hello Redan, how's your stash of 4f-mph going these days ?

Free drugs are always nice, you could at least wish the people who paid for your drug habit a merry Xmas though.

Being the nice guy you are ........
  • Agree x 1

#145 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:30 AM

We miss you redan

#146 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:43 AM

Lol

I hope he hasn't OD'ed on all that tasty free 4f-mph
  • Cheerful x 1

#147 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:39 PM

Anyone involved as a financial backer to Redan's drug habit care to make a comment here???
  • Cheerful x 1

#148 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

UPDATE:

Funds are on the way and I will be placing the order promptly after receiving funds.

• like x 1

#149 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:25 PM

Again..... anyone involved financially in supporting this fucking thief care to comment???

Edited by Dakman, 19 December 2016 - 11:26 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 plumper76

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:04 AM

Redan are you sure this time? I can't imagine this is a scam only because you keep updating us. If I was a scam man I'd have levy long ago. Nonetheless can you update on eta?
  • dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: antidepressant, default mode network, adhd, add-pi, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users