Photo

Nebido™ Alternatives to Testosterone Replacement Therapy

testosterone replacement therapy nebido nebido™ alternatives trt testosterone

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:40 AM

Nebido is injected into a muscle in your body. There it can be stored and gradually released over a period of time. Nebido is used in adult men for testosterone replacement to treat various health problems caused by a lack of testosterone (male hypogonadism). (2016 Pubmed)
Alternatives:
One of the most under rated ways to boost testosterone is increasing the healthy fats in your diet; eating coconuts, avocados or using coconut oil - a tablespoon of olive oil a day and raw nuts; almonds or pecans.
50 milligrams of DHEA supplemented daily will increase testosterone. From Dr. Joseph Mercola:
I advise using bioidentical hormones like DHEA... This substance is the most abundant precursor hormone in the human body. It is crucial for the creation of vital hormones, including testosterone and other sex hormones. I recommend using a trans-mucosal DHEA cream... and rubbing it in, down there.
L-Glutamine, is a favorite of body builders because it in combination with BCAAs it's a real testosterone hack! One of my newsletter subscribers reported: L-Glutamine does wonders for my testosterone. The best way I can describe it is being in zone and feeling very primal!
Super Male Vitality will boost your testosterone so you can fight the new world order!
Chase all those powdered supplements with delicious Beetroot and Pomegranate juice;
beetroot is a Nitric oxide biohack for testosterone, from a 2014 study on Pomegranate
"Pomegranate fruit has been extensively used as a natural medicine in many cultures... Pomegranate juice showed significant elevation in testosterone..."
According to Dave Asprey Ultraviolet B Light shined on the testicles for several minutes increases testosterone and a 2013 study agrees
"In conclusion, the [low level laser therapy] might be an alternative treatment modality to the conventional types of testosterone replacement therapy."
A 2003 Russian study and a 2014 Iranian study found that red light shinned on the testicles increases male fertility by hacking testosterone.
Tongkat Ali
“Stress hormone profile (salivary cortisol and testosterone) was significantly improved by TA supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status (+37%).” (“Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects” 26 May 2013. Para. 1)"

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testosterone replacement therapy, nebido, nebido™ alternatives, trt, testosterone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users