Photo

GDF11 vs BPC157: experiences & technique

gdf11 longevity life extension bpc157

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SONOFDARTH

• 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

After much study and correspondence with Steve Perry (Patient 0), I have decided to try GDF11 at 16ng/day.  I am extremely interested in experiences from people currently using either peptide (GDF11 vs BPC157).  I am 63 years old, and in reasonable health.  As time passes, I will post pre & post lab work.

I am also interested your procedure for mixing such small amounts of drug with diluent.  For example, the vial I received is about an inch long with a blue cap (pic attached).  There is no sterile rubber injector port, just an open vial.  I am an RN and assume its much like mixing ampules...very carefully put in small amounts of diluent, close back up, rotate several times, aspirate and inject into 30cc sterile water bottle, and repeat 3 or 4 times to be sure you get all of the invisible material.  Not exactly sterile because in this case I can't use a filtered syringe... which bothers me.  But, interested to see what everyone else is doing.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

#2 MikeDC

• 149 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:54 AM

GDF11 is very contraversal so far. Half of the studies say it rejuvenate and half says it accelerate aging. Don't spend time and money on it.
  • Disagree x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Took my first dose yesterday.  20 minutes after taking it, my systolic bp shot up 34 points, no change in HR or diastolic or spo2.  Didn't last long and within a few minutes dropped down to normal.  Felt a little warm all over.  For the rest of the day, I felt OK... which for me is pretty good.  By the end of the day, I was feeling a little better.  This morning, I was up, ready to go, and feeling fine.  Not a radical change, but like I used to feel.  I had decided to inject every other day, but very tempted to take another injection.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

Today's dose did not cause any noticeable spikes.  No noticeable anything. Still using half dose. May need to crank it up to 16.7ng 

#5 PeaceAndProsperity

• 881 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

Very interesting and good luck. It's good that there are multiple people testing the same thing on them, rules out a lot.

#6 Rocket

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

I got nothing out of gdf11 on a very long run. For all I know gdf11 caused my gym PR's to stay stagnant until I was off.

Real BPC157 is fantastic at 0.5 to 1mg nightly before bed. Great healing effects.

If I ever have to have surgery again, I will be using BPC157 stacked with cjc1295 w/dac.

#7 DareDevil

• 153 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

Hi Son of Darth,

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're in the same age group and aside from patient 0 others here are significantly younger and may not notice the same benefits. My GDF-11 in on its way and I will also share my experience in this thread. I have high hopes for its potential positive incidence. I have already done 2 Epitalon telomere extension treatments which may reduce the negatives.

This is what I noted in terms of its effects and dosages. Please correct me if you think I'm misinformed:

Increased stem cells in brain and greater physical endurance

Improves Sirt 1-7 and regulates growth and health factors positively

3 months dosing to obtain effects with a maximum dose of 50 nanograms daily

Optimal dose is 20ng daily - for reference 1ug = 1 microgram = 1000 nanograms

Cheers,

DareDevil

sponsored ad

• Advert

#8 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

Hi DareDevil,

I started at 8ng per day just to get a feel for it.  And then used Steve Perry's forumula to arrive at 16ng/day.  Took a week break in the middle, but basically after 12 days, I got an unrelenting relux.  So I skipped 2 days, and then went to 8ng EOD (every other day). Steve says I hit upregulation, so I'm testing that today with a 16ng dose.  Also tried BPC157 during this time period and healed up a couple of old injuries within a week!  I like BPC157.  Also trying Centrophenoxine every day to clean out my brain, but after 2 weeks, getting some BP elevation and headaches.  So will stop that after today.

Only thing I can tell on GDF11 is perhaps some increase in stamina.  Will try CJC1295 next.  Still trying to decide if with or without DAC.  www.doctor-x.org likes "without DAC" and Ipamorelin. Also taking metformin... have to carry snacks when using that stuff.  Plus a wall full of supps.  Trying over the last 40 years to see what actually works and what is crap.

What did you think of Epitalon?  I like the idea of reconstructing telomeres.  I haven't read of any side-effects.  Most people using 5mg-10mg per day for 20 days, then stopping for 6 months.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gdf11, longevity, life extension, bpc157

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users