Introduction + your expert opinion

new stack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jamesman951

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:58 PM

Gday all. I'm a 24 yo living in Australia. I'm new to nootropics and I'm looking to get an edge in the workplace. I work in emergency services in a fairly dynamic and stressful position and I'm hoping stamp my name in the job so I can move up.

This is my new introduction stack that I have put together. Basically I dont want anything in there too dangerous or experimental. I do strength training 3x a week and running and my diet is good.

Morning:
100 mg caffeine + 500 mg L-theanine
20 mg noopept
450 mg ashwagandha

Afternoon:
10mg noopept
500 mg L-theanine

Also I use "snus" intermittently during the day which is a Swedish chewing tobacco. Contains nicotine with none of the nasty effects of smoking (Sweden has the lowest incidence of cancer in the world)

Your expert opinion and experience is appreciated.

#2 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:24 AM

Noopept and Piracetam caused to a few negative effects like brain fog and afaik anhedonia.

those reports are somewhere on longecity. I would sometimes check for changes of the mood & etc.

My 2 cents:

Rhodiola rosea(mao-a and -b inhibition) and/or other adaptogen could be also helpful but if Youre fine with that, then I would´nt touch a running system.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:57 AM

Ashwagandha is wonderful. Another good herb to try is bacopa.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new stack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users