- - - - -

First Stack - Oxiracetam + CDP-Choline

oxiracetam cdp-choline l-theanine nootropic racetam gaba new stack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Medimortal

• 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hello everyone -- I am new to longecity and nootropics but I've been interested in them for some time and I am ready to start a basic stack.

I am 25, generally exceptionally healthy (rarely sick, no known allergies, good stats, etc.), keep to a well-rounded and caloric-restricted diet with copious amounts of green and herbal teas, and exercise regularly. I am a full-time student working in analytic philosophy, so I wanted a stack aimed at long-term focus and logical/analytic processing within a moderate budget. After much deliberation on available research and anecdotal evidence, price, and convenience, I have settled on the following stack and I would love to hear any opinions on it (I'll open another thread to document the effects or lack thereof.)

Morning:
- NOW Ultra Omega-3 -- 500 EPA / 250 DHA
- L-Theanine (200 mg)
- Gingko Biloba (120 mg)
- Oxiracetam (400-750 mg)
- CDP-Choline (250mg-500mg or as needed)

Afternoon:
- Ginkgo Biloba (120 mg)
- Oxiracetam (400-750 mg)
- CDP-Choline (250mg-500mg or as needed)

Evening:
- L-Theanine (200mg)
- POSSIBLY: GABA (3g)

Additional Details:
- ~16-24 cups of green/herbal tea throughout the morning, afternoon, and early evening
- 1 to 1 1/2 hours of exercise in the early afternoon
- Oxiracetam (and probably CDP-Choline) on a weekday only schedule

I would have liked to include Piracetam in this as well and leave Oxiracetam to a morning only dose, but it would have made it too expensive for the initial plunge. I also debated on Noopept because of the obvious price-point advantage, but with so many questionable reviews I decided otherwise. I have also read about the potential for dramatic levels of blood thinning when combining Ginkgo with Piracetam (haven't read anything on Oxiracetam but I assume something similar may apply). As my blood pressure rests very low and I have never had much trouble with clotting in the past, I am going to give the stack a whirl and see how it goes. I am going to try this stack for at least a month (barring any dramatically negative side effects), tweaking as needed, before making any serious additions or removals. All of the powders will come from Smartpowders.

I appreciate any input, evaluations, or suggestions for the future and, once I get everything in and begin the stack, I will post the results in a new thread.

#2 webster

• 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Curious to hear your experience with this stack now that two months have passed, medimortal. Did this offer you the benefits you were seeking? Any adjustments needed? Any side effects? It looks like a good, cost-effective regimen.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Neal Cullum

• 48 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

How's the stack going? I've heard stacking ginkgo with choline has a good synergy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oxiracetam, cdp-choline, l-theanine, nootropic, racetam, gaba, new stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users