sick immune

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:22 PM

Longevity

I’ve always had a poor immune system it seems my whole life. As a kid I got ear infections and was given antibiotics a lot which could’ve contributed to it but through high school and college I would always get sick more than everyone else. I’m 35 now and it’s progressively gotten worse to the point where I get sick 6-7x a year. I feel there is something wrong that nobody can diagnose. I have gotten so much blood work done I don’t know what else to do. The sickness I get most of the time is a general malaise I feel achy and flu like. I mean I’ve had my adrenals tested cortisol, hgh antibodies, stool sample, pancreatic elastase,iga,igg,c reactive,h1c,sedimentation rate westergren,all hormones/thyroid,creatine kinase,vitamins,metals,celiac,lupus,Lyme, fibrinogen,etc...I’ve been to rheumatologists, endocrinologists,etc.. everyone I’ve had hundreds of labs ran nothing comes back wrong I can’t understand. This in turn has led to substance abuse which has made things even worse. I feel I have some type of undiagnosed auto immune disease or something that’s very rare. Does anyone know of a specialty type of doctor I can go to? I went to a rheumatologist and she basically said I can’t find anything wrong so you probably have chronic fatigue syndrome. There’s no way I have that its something else. What type of doctor specializes in this I don’t even know where to start? It’s at the point now where even if I go to the gym more than two days in a row moderately lifting I’ll get sick, one night of poor sleep I’ll get sick, etc. there’s got to be some doctor that can figure out what’s wrong with me.

#2 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:32 AM

Anyone know of a specialty type doctor that could help?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

Sorry, I don't know of anyone. Have you tried changing your diet and exercise patterns?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:45 AM

Tried everything. At this point I’m going to apply for the Undiagnosed Diseases Network (UDN) program.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sick, immune

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users