• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Dr. Conlon says long term NAD precursor supplementation is pointless, claims to have new cocktail that works

nad

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#31 Gayle63

• 50 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:39 PM

She also says in her Undoing Aging talk that the 57 year old who the cocktail was tested on showed the NAD levels of a 19 year old after two weeks (they didn't test it for longer).

This is the talk (camera doesn't show the slides with the results though, unfortunately).

Thank you very much for sharing that! I'll watch it tonight whilst I'm on the dreadmill. :)

I hope it's not too expensive -- I'd be up for trying it for sure!

#32 curious_sle

• 463 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:45 PM

Thank you very much for sharing that! I'll watch it tonight whilst I'm on the dreadmill. :)

I hope it's not too expensive -- I'd be up for trying it for sure!

55$ for a one month supply if sold individually and less if on a subscription base is what i recall.

Click HERE to rent this ad spot for the NAD+ forum to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Gayle63

• 50 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:49 PM

$55 a month is doable. A bit pricey, but I can cut something else out of the old budget, lol. Who needs food anyhow?

#34 StanG

• 62 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:21 PM

Everything points to this NOT being as "hoped for". I'd love to see it be true but this hasn't even begun to be tested enough to make such claims

• Agree x 3
  • Needs references x 2

#35 midas

• 410 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:32 AM

Everything points to this NOT being as "hoped for". I'd love to see it be true but this hasn't even begun to be tested enough to make such claims

Well, it's supposed to be imminent, let's wait and see eh?

• unsure x 1
  • Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this ad spot for the NAD+ forum to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#36 Gayle63

• 50 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2019 - 01:25 AM

Anybody can get the NAD levels of a 19 year old after 2 weeks.  The big problem is maintaining those levels at 2 months.

Because she's launching a product competitive with other NAD boosting supplements, her dismissal of their benefits is a bit suspect, although I would be willing to try their product. However, another issue is that they only tested it on one guy? That's really no foundation on which to make any sort of claims, IMO.

• Agree x 2
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users