Caffeine - two edged sword, need some help

caffeine anxiety brainfog euphoria energy mood

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:05 AM

Hello

So since like 2 years caffeine from energy drinks, pills or coffee stopped working for me properly. After drkinking/taking it most of the times i feel anxious, irritable and foggy + it messes up my digestion and i feel brainfog after eating after caffeine(i use guarana with vitamin C + magnesimum sometimes and this combo dont cause much anxiety but still...) but always after few hours i feel unbelievably well like 5-6 hours after ingestion. Super motivated, great mental clarity, top notch verbal fluency...

I tried to mimic those effects with theacrine(it made me sleepy as hell), phenylpiracetam(huge tolerance and bad comedown), recetly mucuna pruriens 15% extract since i thought it may be caffeine effects on dopamine(made me jittery as hell) and some more but without sucess...

How can i get those super good effects that accour 5-6 hours after ingestion without anxiety, digestion problems and brainfog?

I have few theories:

1. Its one of caffeine substrates acting, one of methylxantines: theobromine, paraxantine, theophylline - tried theobromine from raw cacao and it makes me tired and cause sedation so maybe one of other two.

2. Caffeine effect on dopamine and serotonin

3. Some food intolerance to caffeine like histamine(not confirmed) and i feel effects of it after intolerance side effects vanish.

Please help me to figure it out...

#2 XenMan

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:26 AM

I think we have been through this in another one of your posts.

https://www.longecit...nt/#entry855687

Stay off the drugs and become healthy.

There are some other forums out there for stimulant junkies; they may be more helpful.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:37 AM

I think we have been through this in another one of your posts.

https://www.longecit...nt/#entry855687

Stay off the drugs and become healthy.

There are some other forums out there for stimulant junkies; they may be more helpful.

I'm healthy(everday i exercise and have a diet) but i need something for energy and motivation and kill lethargy. The only things i use often are guarana and vitamins+ siberian ginseng. Im not sure if stimulant junkies can be helpful because im not interested in "hard stimulants" and never tried one because i know stuff like amphetamine, methylphenidate etc are much more anxiogenic than caffeine and they arent a solution. I just want to figure out what is this problem with caffeine i mentioned,  i know there are many guys on this forum with a lot of knowledge and experience so im looking for some help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: caffeine, anxiety, brainfog, euphoria, energy, mood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users