• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In    
  • Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

NAD+ and Exercise Performance: What I've Learned About the Synergy

nad+ exercise performance mitochondria energy

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 GlunovaBioHealth

  • Guest
  • 17 posts
  • 2 ₮
  • Location:United States

Posted 23 January 2026 - 06:47 AM


Hi everyone,I've been researching the relationship between NAD+ supplementation and exercise performance, and wanted to share some insights with this community.**Background:**As someone in my mid-40s who's been focused on both longevity and maintaining physical performance, I became interested in how NAD+ might enhance the benefits of regular exercise.**What I've Learned:**- NAD+ is essential for mitochondrial function, and our mitochondria are the powerhouses that fuel our work

outs- Exercise itself naturally

 boosts NAD+ levels, but these levels still decline with age- Research suggests that maintaining optimal NAD+ levels may help improve exercise capacity and recovery- The combination of NAD+ supplementation and regular exercise might have synergistic effects on cellular health**My Current Approach:**- NAD+ supplementation: 200mg twice weekly- Regular cardio: 3x per week (zone 2 training)- Resistance training: 2x per week- Timing N

AD+ away from intense exercise sessions**What I've Noticed:**After about 2 months of this combined approach, I've observed what feels like improved recovery between sessions and slightly better endurance during longer workouts. Of course, this is purely subjective.**Resources:**I've found helpful educational content about NAD+ and cellular energy at [Glunova Biotech](https://www.glunovabio.com/science) - they have some good scientific explanation

s of the mechanisms involved.Has anyone else experimented with combining NAD+ supplementation with their exercise routine? I'd love to hear about your experiences and protocols.*Disclaimer: This is not medical advice. Always consult with a

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 healthcare provider before star

ting any new supplement regimen.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


  • Enjoying the show x 1

#2 pepsseeker618

  • Guest
  • 43 posts
  • 5 ₮
  • Location:London
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2026 - 02:19 PM

been running nad+ alongside my training for a few months now and honestly the recovery piece is what stands out most — legs feel way less wrecked the day after heavy sessions. timing seems to matter too, i feel it more when i dose a couple hours before a workout versus on rest days. curious if anyone else finds it helps endurance more than strength stuff, that's been my experience so far





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nad+, exercise, performance, mitochondria, energy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users