• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Is there a similar drug to Cerebrolysin for cognitive difficulties?

cerebrolysin anxiety cerebramin concentration memory cognition benzodiazepines cognitive impairment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:03 PM

Do you know if there is a similar drug to cerebrolysin for cognitive impairment ( communication, concentration, memory, awareness, thinking) from long-term benzodiazepines use? For example, recently I have tried Cerebramin but I didn't feel any effect from it at all. I also tried: Selank, Modafinil, almost all racetams, Ashwagandha extract, Choline, L-theanine, Bacopa, Lions Mane extract...

Is there maybe other routes for application of Cerebrolsyin besides injecting it?

Thank you.

#2 Painkillerrr

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:51 PM

Many herb need to be taken for weeks/months you cant just try bacopa once and expect improvement in cognition/memory.

Everything that rise bdnf/ngf ecc. is an alternative to Cerebrolsyin.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Voulezvous

• 61 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:02 PM

There’s an anxiolytic drug called Afobazole that you might want to research.

Do you know if there is a similar drug to cerebrolysin for cognitive impairment ( communication, concentration, memory, awareness, thinking) from long-term benzodiazepines use? For example, recently I have tried Cerebramin but I didn't feel any effect from it at all. I also tried: Selank, Modafinil, almost all racetams, Ashwagandha extract, Choline, L-theanine, Bacopa, Lions Mane extract...
Is there maybe other routes for application of Cerebrolsyin besides injecting it?
Thank you.

#4 Diego55

• Topic Starter
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:34 PM

I have been taking Oriveda Lions Mane extract for 2-3 months but unfortunately, I don't see any improvements with those problems. Even my anxiety and depression is at least the same and on some days even worse...so there is no improvement as well. I tried bacopa for a few days but it made me more anxious and irritated.

Today I took 2 pills of Cerebramine and it cleared my head instantly! It could be a placebo effect of course, so time will tell

#5 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:30 PM

I've tried all of the substances you named there including cerebolysin.

NSI-189 gave me the best gains in what you are looking for. I would try that. Great chance you'll have anxiety from it when starting, your body will adapt and so will come positive changes.

Tried cerebrolysin too, Healed a lot in short term, long term it made me confused (probably due to interaction with ssri)

Bpc-157 might help too although myself i cannot really say it works. and you need it inject it too(which is easy btw)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Diego55

• Topic Starter
  • 108 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:22 PM

There’s an anxiolytic drug called Afobazole that you might want to research.

thank you for the tip, I was considering to try it a few years ago but then i forgot about it....so maybe its right time to finally give it a try.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, anxiety, cerebramin, concentration, memory, cognition, benzodiazepines, cognitive impairment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users