brain damage

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#1 FunSponge

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:36 AM

I'm willing to be a guinea pig out of complete desperation, I'm ordering a gram from a Chinese research company, I read there was problems with solution in water but in a another article it says even if 1000th of the drug gets through it has the desired effect, how would I dose and administer it?.  

#2 Painkillerrr

• 98 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:19 PM

Find the dosage in mice (in mg/kg) and use:https://www.longecit...nimal-to-human/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FunSponge

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

Thank you PainKiller, any idea on how I would take it?

Edited by FunSponge, 12 September 2018 - 12:29 PM.

#4 FunSponge

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:55 AM

Would I have to go through the same solution process as this and would I have to inject it?

Drug Administration. ISRIB solution was made by dissolving 5 mg ISRIB in 1 mL dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) (Fisher Scientific, D128-500) and 1 mL polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG400) (EMD Millipore, PX1286B-2). The solution was gently heated in a 40 °C waterbath and vortexed every 30 s until the solution became clear. The solution was kept in a warm environment throughout the experiment. Each solution was used for injections up to 4 d maximum. If the solution became visibly cloudy or precipitated, a new solution was prepared. ISRIB was delivered at 2.5 mg/kg dosage through i.p. injections. The vehicle solution consisted of 1 mL DMSO and 1 mL PEG400.

#5 Painkillerrr

• 98 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:20 PM

Probably, its to dissolve it otherwise it can no be injected.

I could be wrong

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 FunSponge

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:41 AM

I'm not a chemist, I could try to learn to do this process if needed but maybe there's an easier way, I wouldn't know how to inject myself either.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users