vasoconstriction

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#1 farshad

• 692 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2018 - 08:22 PM

What I mean by smooth muscle movements is, best way I can explain it - when you take a computer mouse and control it with your hand, and move the cursor, how do I improve the accuracy of that? Like so I can get better aim. 

I have heard the word vasoconstriction is what I want (I think). Wikipedia says ''Vasoconstriction is the narrowing of the blood vessels '' and somehow vasoconstriction can help with accurate movements of things using your hand (or anything else).

Here is a list I've gathered that causes vasoconstriction or has involvement in movements:

Antihistamines

Acetylcholine

5-HT

VEGF etc

Nitric oxide(s)(NOS3?) <--- Causes bad movements

ACE-inducer(Angiotensin II is a vasoconstrictor. Angiotensin I is a precursor) they exist??

Beta 2 is a vasodilator so -> B2-selective beta-blocker

Endothelin-1,Prostaglandin E2 +Prostaglandin I2(Prostacyclin) and NPY 

Beta 1  stimulates renin, which produces angiotensin, which is a vasoconstrictor. 

here is a big list on wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia...tion#Endogenous

idk which is the most sensible method to use to help improve aim.. but my guess would be these:

A1 & A2 receptor agonism (norepinephrine & adrenaline)

Dopamine receptor 1 and 2 agonist

Inhibit NOS3 

I just wanna know which one has the most role in movements/aim.. any info?

Edited by farshad, 28 October 2018 - 08:23 PM.

#2 airplanepeanuts

• 345 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 09:15 PM

Accuracy of hand movement has not a lot do with vasoconstriction.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 farshad

• Topic Starter
  • 692 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2018 - 09:49 PM

Accuracy of hand movement has not a lot do with vasoconstriction.

so what is it? I have been told skeletal muscle but what controls the skeletal? The CNS?

look here https://en.wikipedia...r_smooth_muscle

It mentions a1 and a2 causes vasoconstriction (which Norepinephrine binds to and adrenaline)

also here https://en.wikipedia...#Smooth_muscles

''Nitric oxide (NO) is a mediator of vasodilation in blood vessels'' everything indicates that vasodilation causes bad aim and vasoconstriction opposite. In the end it is about balance .

https://en.wikipedia...i/Smooth_muscle

#4 farshad

• Topic Starter
  • 692 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2018 - 12:26 PM

bump nobody knows what im talking about?

#5 Oakman

• 665 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:25 PM

I sit here with mouse in hand, as I have for the last 40 yrs, and I can't figure what you are speaking about. Do you have a tremor, which is possible at your age? Are your mouse controls not set correctly for your hand movements (slow its pointer speed, for example)? Perhaps more detailed info related to your particular problem would help, not just "what controls smooth muscle movements".

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 farshad

• Topic Starter
  • 692 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:46 PM

I sit here with mouse in hand, as I have for the last 40 yrs, and I can't figure what you are speaking about. Do you have a tremor, which is possible at your age? Are your mouse controls not set correctly for your hand movements (slow its pointer speed, for example)? Perhaps more detailed info related to your particular problem would help, not just "what controls smooth muscle movements".

this

How do I improve that? Like there has to be something that controls it and I came to the conclusion it has to do with smooth muscles movements /vasoconstriction

Some people accuracy is better than others etc , mine is VERY bad. You can say it is becuase I havent had enough practise but this is not true I have been using computers for years and still as bad as day 1. And I know some people who barely use computer and their accuracy / the way the cursor moves is way more accurate.. So I really think it has something to do with neurontransmitters or the things I mentioned in the thread. And no my mouse/settings are fine and I have no disease but I just think I lack certain critical stuff that is involved in accurate movements due to genetics.

Edited by farshad, 29 October 2018 - 02:48 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vasoconstriction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users