• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In    
  • Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

How and when do you Dose your Metformin?

dosage supplement interactions

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ MITOMOUSE has been fully funded!

#1 TheFountain

  • Guest
  • 5,100 posts
  • 229

Posted 12 August 2019 - 05:36 AM


I just ordered some Metformin.

 

God knows how long it'll take to get here with ADC. 

 

But:

 

I will preface this question by stating that I take a Plethora of other supplements at this time.

 

Such as, NMN, Resveratrol, High dose Vitamin K, CBD oil, Magnesium, Probiotics, Astaxanthin, High doses of Vitamin C, low dose Vitamin D, Taurine, Lysine, Proline, Glucosamine, Zinc, Astragalus Root, Pomegranate Juice concentrate, Turmeric, MSM, Biosil, B Vitamins, Benfotiamine, Kyolic aged garlic extract, Citrus Bergamot, Low dose Asprin, Tocomin Suprabio, Fish oil, and I may have forgotten a couple of other's. 

 

I take 60% of these in the morning, CBD by itself around noon time or shortly thereafter to control work related anxiety and then the other 40% of these supplements in the evening. 

 

Where in there, should I supplement the Metformin?

 

Where do you fit yours in?



#2 farshad

  • Guest
  • 1,074 posts
  • -40
  • Location:USA
  • NO

Posted 12 August 2019 - 10:06 PM

What is the high dose vitamin K for BTW?



sponsored ad

  • Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 TheFountain

  • Topic Starter
  • Guest
  • 5,100 posts
  • 229

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:15 AM

What is the high dose vitamin K for BTW?

 

Preventive Cardiovascular health. According to the science. 


  • Needs references x 1

⌛⇒ MITOMOUSE has been fully funded!




Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dosage, supplement, interactions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users