• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Peatson

• 47 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:48 PM

Hello,

Anyone seen - https://immortal.is/

If so, why is it gaining so much discussion lately among Biohackers and why is the price hidden!

Thanks!

#2 orion22

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:02 PM

25 000$ for a year supply is cheap for my taste

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,055 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:34 PM

I met the people behind Immortalis at RAADfest last year. They seem well intentioned and the klotho rejuvenation angle is not without evidence, however, I was a little turned off by the quantum entanglement/time dilation marketing they use.

• Agree x 1

#4 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:08 PM

I would like to be able to see price and other information about this without having an account. :dry:

#5 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:05 PM

I met the people behind Immortalis at RAADfest last year. They seem well intentioned and the klotho rejuvenation angle is not without evidence, however, I was a little turned off by the quantum entanglement/time dilation marketing they use.

Quite agree! Quantum entanglement/time dilation ... mhhhh I hesitate a lot to open their site ...

#6 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,055 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:53 PM

Quite agree! Quantum entanglement/time dilation ... mhhhh I hesitate a lot to open their site ...

It is not an outright scam. They do have a product that they claim will deliver Klotho, but I am unsure if it has been clinically studied.

#7 YOLF

Posted 23 August 2019 - 08:31 PM

$25,000 a year for those ingredients is quite steep... I could fit even the most expensive varieties of them into my budget for about $300-400 a year. I guess the magic is in the dosing ratios and value added services? Perhaps prestige?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:51 PM

Quantum entanglement!? Unfortunately that tells more than enough. They have a zero clue of what they're talking about.

Edited by prunk, 25 August 2019 - 12:52 PM.

• Agree x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: immortal

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users