Photo

246 Years of longevity from one ethynyl fluororapamycin depot injection

rapamycin mtor fluorine halogen ethynyl

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 treonsverdery

• 1,296 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 01:13 AM

I thought of a longevity drug that some upper 1% of rich person person could make for $

246 years from one gram of a new ethynyl fluororapamycin:

One gram from a time release depot dose (like a norplant, nexplanon implanon or a better palmitate),

Halogenated chemicals are sometimes 1000 more active at a particular mg/dose

Ethynylized molecules are sometimes 8 times more active at a particular mg/dose

89 mg/24 hours of rapamycin is like the same dose that makes mice live 60% longer as a human dose

1 gram of depot dose of a longevity drug like rapamycin is 89,887.6 doses, divided with 365 is 264 years of activity.

To do the research a person could test 16 mice each, at 1862 days each, at $.5 per mouse per 24 hours is $15,892 for all the mice for 5.1 years of study, including the chemicals, on each mouse.

If each of 10 molecular variants of ethynylized fluororapamycin is tested then that is $158,920 to test all ten variants on mice.  At $10,000 to synthesize a gram of each tested ethynyl fluororapamycin variant, 1 gram per mouse is sufficient, so that is $10,000 to make the tested drugs.

So, about 3.3 million US citizens could sponsor this children, and make a new longevity drug, just one dose of which during their lifespan could make them live 60% or longer.  Among the millions that love their children they could bring them a tremendous benefit. This is a gift of longevity escape velocity to the plausibly 14 millions of the the loved ones of the 1% of the US rich.  Tell the rich, and tell all the other people too.

• Needs references x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#2 Kentavr

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2019 - 08:21 PM

I am a chemist and, believe me: almost everything that is associated with fluorine in biologically active substances ultimately is poisonous.

Fluoride in such compounds is very dangerous.
  • Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Turnbuckle

• 3,629 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:55 PM

More of a halfbakery idea than a serious one.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rapamycin, mtor, fluorine, halogen, ethynyl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users