* * * * * 2 votes

Protecting from Coronavirus - Supplements & Therapies

coronavirus flu disease epidemics viruses immunity covid-19

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3083 replies to this topic

#2281 Gal220

• 1,049 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:01 AM

People here were ranting and raving earlier this year about NIH etc. suppressing HCQ and how horrible that was and costing lives etc. Now we know HCQ does not really work. With Ivermectin there is promising evidence but we have to wait for the science to catch up.  Demonizing NIH/Fauci etc. is just empty virtue signaling.  

Just how I see it

Here are Dr.Kory's thoughts on it at the Senate hearing.

"Kory said that the amount of evidence the FLCCC Alliance has amassed and compiled into a manuscript far exceeds the level required for a compassionate use authorization as defined by the 

FDA. “That happened for Remdesivir, a drug with far less supportive evidence and much, much higher cost,” continued Dr. Kory. “Why can’t it happen for Ivermectin given this level of evidence? How many more trials have to be done when our manuscript details results from over 20 studies— with over ten of them randomized controlled trials? We are in a pandemic, we are at war, stop pretending this is peacetime where we are conducting business as usual. The NIH must rapidly review the data and make a recommendation.”

The FLCCC Alliance has been blocked in attempts to disseminate scientific information about Ivermectin on Facebook and other social media with the FLCCC’s pages repeatedly being shut down."

Kory's right, It isnt peacetime and people are dying, personally I think they are down on their knees begging for some demonization.  If not now, at what point should we start holding them accountable?

Jury is still out on HCQ, one sites observation is pretty sick if true.

"• There is evidence of bias towards publishing negative results. 88% of prospective studies report positive effects, and only 77% of retrospective studies do.

• Studies from North America are 3.9 times more likely to report negative results than studies from the rest of the world combined, p = 0.000001."

Maybe Zalenko just has the magic touch, but his peer reviewed trial shows 84% fewer hospitalizations. My local hospitals has 4 floors of covid patients, 84% less would help..

Edited by Gal220, 29 December 2020 - 04:04 AM.

• Well Written x 1

#2282 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:09 AM

while we wait for someone to fund a massive RCT on ivermectin (which ain't gonna happen anyway).

As I understand several big RCT on ivermectin are underway and some should have results early 2021

• Needs references x 2

#2283 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:39 AM

As I understand several big RCT on ivermectin are underway and some should have results early 2021

I'm intrigued!  NIH & FDA don't seem too impressed with trials done outside the USA or WHO, so let's focus on these (in the USA or WHO).  

Are these multi-million dollar multi-center double-blinded RCT's like Recovery or Solidarity?  Is Bill Gates/Wellcome funding these?  Or are they occurring within the NIH like the remdesivir trial that made this non-performer the new standard of care?  

• Agree x 1

#2284 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 05:22 AM

I'm intrigued!  NIH & FDA don't seem too impressed with trials done outside the USA or WHO, so let's focus on these (in the USA or WHO).  

Are these multi-million dollar multi-center double-blinded RCT's like Recovery or Solidarity?  Is Bill Gates/Wellcome funding these?  Or are they occurring within the NIH like the remdesivir trial that made this non-performer the new standard of care?  

If you look at the clinicaltrials.gov site there are 47 clinical trials on COVID and Ivermectin. Most are overseas but 3 are in the US.

https://clinicaltria...te=&city=&dist=

With the change in administration in the US there will be a change away from conspiracy theories and chaos and wacky personalities and politicization of drugs and disease  to common sense and science. Hopefully that change will mean promising treatments like Ivermectin  will get more of the spotlight they deserve.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2285 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 06:10 AM

Looked at the studies in your link, & they aren't all that impressive.  Much like the studies already done: 

https://c19ivermectin.com/

These are the types of studies Dr Fauci chuckles about, & says "interesting, but more studies are needed".  If he lives to be 100, he'll still be studying studies & saying "remdesivir the only med that's truly passed the scientific method".  

Meanwhile, out in the real world, we've got mutant strains popping up and a Winter surge that's bigger than anything we've seen all year, and the only outpatient therapeutic that is not banned is Tylenol. I'm in San Diego, & up in LA, they're shipping a new COVID patient off to the morgue every 10 minutes.  

Tic-tok, tic-tok...  People are dying!  What do we do?  

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2286 Gal220

• 1,049 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 06:16 AM

The MSM kool-aid is strong.. So we need to wait for the new administration to start saving lives, it was Trump this whole time holding IVM back.  What was Kory thinking, pointing the finger at those helpless slobs in the NIH?

• Ill informed x 3
  • Cheerful x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#2287 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 06:29 AM

News Flash: With mutant strains & a major surge going on, South Africa makes any & all ivermectin use for COVID a CRIMINAL offence!  Citizens have been encouraged to report violations and a whistleblower hotline established.  

Way to go guys!  

Gather ye horsey sauce while ye may.  The enemy is at the gates.  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 29 December 2020 - 06:48 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2288 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 06:33 AM

The MSM kool-aid is strong.. So we need to wait for the new administration to start saving lives, it was Trump this whole time holding IVM back.  What was Kory thinking, pointing the finger at those helpless slobs in the NIH?

I don't watch MSM. Not a liberal. Not a Democrat! The Trump administration was chaos 24/7. When science policy is dictated by chaos and caters to the needs of a narcissistic personality  it should come as no surprise that the response to COVID has been a disaster on all fronts. 

• Ill informed x 4
  • Disagree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2289 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 06:39 AM

Looked at the studies in your link, & they aren't all that impressive.  Much like the studies already done: 

https://c19ivermectin.com/

These are the types of studies Dr Fauci chuckles about, & says "interesting, but more studies are needed".  If he lives to be 100, he'll still be studying studies & saying "remdesivir the only med that's truly passed the scientific method".  

Meanwhile, out in the real world, we've got mutant strains popping up and a Winter surge that's bigger than anything we've seen all year, and the only outpatient therapeutic that is not banned is Tylenol. I'm in San Diego, & up in LA, they're shipping a new COVID patient off to the morgue every 10 minutes.  

Tic-tok, tic-tok...  People are dying!  What do we do?  

If you look at the studies in the site you linked to many of them are from Bangladesh and Pakistan and Argentina.  That does not mean they are not real BUT I would be more convinced by trials in the US or the EU. Bottom line for me is I think Ivermectin is promising and I look forward to seeing more science.  

#2290 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 06:55 AM

If you look at the studies in the site you linked to many of them are from Bangladesh and Pakistan and Argentina.  That does not mean they are not real BUT I would be more convinced by trials in the US or the EU. Bottom line for me is I think Ivermectin is promising and I look forward to seeing more science.  

Time may be on your side my friend, but for others...  Too bad, so sad.  No ivermectin for you!  In fact, absolutely NOTHING till you start turning blue!  

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#2291 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:38 AM

U.S. hits record COVID-19 hospitalizations with more than 121,000 people admitted - the highest it's been since the start of the pandemic and the 27th day in a row it has surpassed 100,000

https://www.dailymai...0-admitted.html

How fascinating!  We'll have to study this!  Perhaps we'll have an outpatient therapeutic GPs might try to keep people out of the hospital by 2022!  

• Agree x 3

#2292 Gal220

• 1,049 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 02:19 PM

I don't watch MSM. Not a liberal. Not a Democrat! The Trump administration was chaos 24/7. When science policy is dictated by chaos and caters to the needs of a narcissistic personality  it should come as no surprise that the response to COVID has been a disaster on all fronts. 

I think the problem for Trump is he is gun shy after the poor response he got from HCQ.  The new administration isnt going to fix NIH  and their wash your hands - hope the best syndrome.  We arent leading the way on this IVM research and now that others have shown its effectiveness, we still got our head in the sand with this incessant need for huge trials when the drug has been approved for over 20 years with minor side effects.   All the while, more people are dying b/c its more important to be right than save lives or IVM doesnt make enough money for Fauci's buddies, or it might take away from the glory of the vaccine. 

Take some time and watch the Kory senate hearing, he is a Democrat(so he claims) and even he can see it.

Edited by Gal220, 29 December 2020 - 02:42 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Disagree x 1
  • like x 1

#2293 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:59 PM

Is the WHO dipping their toe into the ivermectin pool?  

It will be interesting to see how much longer they decide to study before they act.  

I expect Joe Biden's new surgeon general will announce they "discovered" ivermectin during their first day whirlwind meetings and are ready to save the world on day 2 with an EUA.

• like x 1

#2294 mike_ag

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:40 PM

Thanks for your advices on how to get Ivermectin. I ordered mine on AllDayChemist. Cheers ! 

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#2295 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2020 - 03:37 AM

https://m.jpost.com/...-uv-leds-653315

Tel Aviv research: 99.9% of COVID-19 virus in 30 seconds with UV LEDs

The study is the first of its kind in the world.

Ultraviolet radiation is a common method of killing bacteria and viruses. Now, researchers from Tel Aviv University have proven that the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, can be killed efficiently, quickly and cheaply using ultraviolet (UV) light-emitting diodes (UV-LEDs) at specific frequencies.

So if you use 222, which is seemingly safe on the DNA damage front :
https://www.eurekale...u-riw040720.php

And strap it to the wrist where the skin is thin, or put a small LED up the nose like VieLight,
https://www.alexferg...nitive-function
would you eventually get the bloodstream affected?

Seems worth a study, though sterilizing the blood stream might have the same negative effects as sterilizing the intestines.....

There's a much easier way.  I'm sure there are other brands but I am familiar with Germ Guardian air purifiers.  

The GermGuardian UV-C light filter uses the very UVGI that is proven to ‘kill or inactivate microorganisms’ such as bacteria and viruses

I use the 7-inch wall plug-ins, two in my 900 sq ft condo, on 24 hours a day, very simple and cheap to buy and run, turn over air supposedly in 4 hours (depends on sq ft).  Keeps down odors, mold, allergens, bacteria, viruses.   Otherwise I do a DIY ozone shock treatment every 2-4 weeks + a HEPA furnace filter.  I used to run big expensive air purifiers, but this system gets much better results.     

Edited by bladedmind, 30 December 2020 - 03:41 AM.

• Informative x 2

#2296 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2020 - 04:10 AM

News Flash: With mutant strains & a major surge going on, South Africa makes any & all ivermectin use for COVID a CRIMINAL offence!  Citizens have been encouraged to report violations and a whistleblower hotline established.  

Way to go guys!  

Gather ye horsey sauce while ye may.  The enemy is at the gates.  

COVID-19: The Ivermectin African Enigma

Attached File  Africa Ivermectin.jpg   98.4KB   0 downloads

Abstract
Introduction: The low frequency of cases and deaths from the SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 virus in some countries of Africa has called our attention to the unusual behavior of this disease.

Aims:  Describe SARS-CoV2 infection and death rates in African countries that participated in an intensive Ivermectin mass campaign carried out to control onchocerciasis and compare them with those of countries that did not participate.

Methods: Data from 19 countries that participated in the WHO sponsored  African Programme for Onchocerciasis Control (APOC), from 1995 until 2015, intended to treat over 90 million people annually and protect an at-risk population of 115 million, were compared with thirty-five (Non-APOC), countries that were not included. Information was obtained from https://www.worldome...fo/coronavirus/ database.

Results After controlling for different factors including the Human Development Index, APOC countries, show statistically significant 28% lower mortality (0.72 IC 95% 0,67-0,78) and 8% lower rate of infection (0.92 IC95% 0,91-0,93) due to COVID-19. 

Conclusions:  The incidence in mortality rates and the number of cases is significantly lower among the APOC countries compared to non-APOC countries. That a mass public health preventive campaign against COVID-19 may have taken place, inadvertently, in some African countries with massive community ivermectin use is an attractive hypothesis. Additional studies are needed to confirm it.

• like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#2297 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 05:23 AM

OK, interesting comment from Dr. Carvallo on whiteboard discussion tonight. 

In the Q & A, he was asked about ivermectin absorption, empty stomach vs with fatty meal.  You may have seen ivermectin dosing instructions always recommend empty stomach dosing.  

Dr Carvallo opines this is because to treat intestinal parasites, you want ivermectin to be poorly absorbed, and stay in the GI tract where the worms live.  For systemic therapy, Dr C says you want good absorption from the GI tract, and this occurs taking ivermectin with a fatty meal.  

I expect you'd want to avoid high doses of ivermectin if you are going to be taking it with food for maximum absorption, as blood levels are dramatically higher when taken with high fat meals.  

https://www.merck.co...romectol_pi.pdf

"Administration of 30 mg ivermectin following a high-fat meal resulted in an approximate 2.5-fold increase in bioavailability relative to administration of 30 mg ivermectin in the fasted state."

30mg?  YIKES!  

More isn't always better, but good absorption of what you take to systemic circulation if you want high levels of ivermectin to accumulate in lung tissue make sense to me.  

OK, just did my first "fatty meal dosing" trial today.  12mg ivermectin with a Big Mac & frys.  Very impressive!  

Had taken a 12mg dose before (empty stomach with water), with no sensation of any side effects whatsoever.  On taking this same dose with a fatty meal, I definitely noticed I had taken something.  Nothing dramatic or distressing, but felt a bit spacey/solemnness for around 4 hours.  As noted above, research has found "ivermectin following a high-fat meal resulted in an approximate 2.5-fold increase in bioavailability."

I'm here to report this finding is for real!  Feel like I perhaps got the equivalent of a 25-30mg empty stomach dose from just 2, 6mg tabs (2.5-fold increase in bioavailability).  

Is this a bad thing?  Will I do it again?  Methinks not (bad), & yes, I like the idea of spiking systemic serum levels as high as tolerable with lower doses.  From what I've gathered, uptake into pulmonary tissue is determined by serum concentration, so brief, high pulses may provide the best concentration of ivermectin in lungs & other tissues.  

Just wanted to let you know, you really can get more bang for your buck with lower doses taken with fatty meals.  Just mind how you go.  I'd never go over 12mg with a meal.  I'm 200 pounds, & the FLCCC protocol calls for dosing at around 18mg (presumably empty stomach).  Feel like I've kicked it up a notch with only 12mg taken with food.  I've also got an extra 6mg tab in my stash for future use.  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 30 December 2020 - 05:50 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#2298 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2020 - 06:12 PM

OK, just did my first "fatty meal dosing" trial today.  12mg ivermectin with a Big Mac & frys.  Very impressive!  

Had taken a 12mg dose before (empty stomach with water), with no sensation of any side effects whatsoever.  On taking this same dose with a fatty meal, I definitely noticed I had taken something.  Nothing dramatic or distressing, but felt a bit spacey/solemnness for around 4 hours.  As noted above, research has found "ivermectin following a high-fat meal resulted in an approximate 2.5-fold increase in bioavailability."

Sorry, I lost the reference for this point.  The reason to take ivermectin on an empty stomach is so that it lingers in the gi tract and kills parasites.  For our purposes, we want uptake for distribution in tissues, thus with food is better. 

Dorian Grey, Steve Hirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF), updated his recommendations, and upgraded his evaluation of ivermectin, especially for prophylaxis (along with lactoferrin for prophylaxis).  For what it’s worth, he says:

If I wasn’t able to get vaccinated, and if I felt particularly at risk for getting COVID (e.g., a family member was diagnosed), my first choice would be Ivermectin. I’d be on .1mg/kg of Ivermectin every week to minimize my chance of being infected (in my case 6mg/week). This is a lower dosage than the the Carvallo study in which healthcare workers had a 100% success rate vs. workers taking placebo had a 59% infection rate (237 of 407 workers on placebo got infected vs. 788 docs on Ivermectin none got infected). The lower dose is justified because of a new study showing once a month dosing (12mg) was almost 100% effective from preventing infection. The most recent studies are all summarized in the continually updated Ivermectin review paper on the FLCCC website. In developing that dosing, I consulted with Dr. Pierre Kory, founder of the FLCCC.

Just reporting, not saying that is what must be done.  I’ve been doing 12 mg every two weeks.  

I'll replicate your experiment, but with In-N-Out rather than Macdonald's.  However, I must caution that we'll need to to do several huge RCTs to find out which works better.  

Edited by bladedmind, 30 December 2020 - 06:20 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#2299 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 06:14 AM

Ivermectin tabs back in stock at United Pharmacies

https://www.unitedph...ivermectin.html

I got fast delivery on my last order.  Less than 10 days.  Used bitcoin.  Don't know if there are other options.  

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2300 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 03:56 PM

I wonder if there is any truth to this claim that this nurse's face became paralyzed after she took the vaccine:

Twitter has been suspending any accounts that post it.

• Informative x 1

#2301 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,076 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 04:21 PM

Russia, first with a vaccine, and now first with an "antidote", although based upon several gold-standard RCT trials, Ivermectin is already an effective "antidote"

#2302 Gal220

• 1,049 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 07:47 PM

I wonder if there is any truth to this claim that this nurse's face became paralyzed after she took the vaccine:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej5NNO237hs

Its been posted by the CDC as a possible side effect, but they claim the people getting it is not outside the normal rate of the condition.

If you arent ok with Twitter, facebook, and google thinking for you(b/c they know best!), I would suggest alternative platforms like Parler, MeWe, and duckduckgo.com

Kory and FLCC are having the same problem with Ivermectin, its getting censored everywhere they post it.

Medcram did a video on Youtube censorship as well(Vitamin D).

On the Vaccine, this 89k medical facility has already said they wont require it.  There is  some concern the covid mutations will evade it 

IMO, let other people beta test it.

Edited by Gal220, 31 December 2020 - 08:10 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2303 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2020 - 09:11 PM

ibuprofen etc can damage your small intestine, you don't wanna mess with your nutrient absorption.

• Needs references x 1

#2304 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 10:49 PM

What I have read is that there is no record of a nurse with that name. With the internet any kook can make a BS video and spread it around. Bell's palsy is not particularly rare. My late grandfather had it and a couple of friends had it as well. The consensus is that the rate is no higher in vaccinated people than the number of people who experience Bell's palsy in the general population. 

Edited by geo12the, 31 December 2020 - 10:49 PM.

• Needs references x 2
  • unsure x 1

#2305 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 01:12 AM

Ginger!

Phytochemical 6-Gingerol A promising Drug of choice

for COVID-19

https://www.research...ce_for_COVID-19

• Informative x 3
  • Cheerful x 1

#2306 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2021 - 06:36 PM

COQ10, CHOLESTEROL REDUCERS, VITAMINS, MINERALS, PPE, EYE PROTECTION

Large population study identifies drugs associated with reduced COVID-19 severity

Large and high-quality associational study, based on Israeli health records.

We identified several drugs and products that are significantly associated with reduced odds for COVID-19 hospitalization, both in the general population, and in patients with laboratory proven SARS-CoV-2 infection….

The drugs identified as protective are ubiquinone, which is a food supplement with a very good safety profile…; rosuvastatin and ezetimibe, two drugs prescribed routinely to reduce cholesterol, and that are considered safe….The involvement of the cholesterol/ubiquinone pathway is further confirmed by the fact that risedronic acid, a drug acting on the enzyme farnesyl pyroposhpate synthase(12) (Figure 2) which catalyzes the production of FPP from which the cholesterol and the Ubiquinone synthesis pathways split(3), is identified as protective as well, even though it is prescribed for osteoporosis regardless of the presence of hypercholesterolemia….

In addition, several drugs acting on synapses (bupropion, escitalopram, donepezil, mirabegron) were associated with decreased risk of hospitalization….

We also observe protective effects for several vitamins (vitamin B12, vitamin A) and minerals (calcium-zinc, Magnesium). The beneficial roles of vitamin B12, and vitamin A, and zinc have already been mentioned in existing studies(16–18) ….The decreased hospitalization rate revealed here for patients taking magnesium supplementation may suggest a role for supplementation of this element along with vitamin D.

Finally, items that could act as a barrier were among the top items decreasing odds of hospitalization, including surgical masks, latex gloves, eye wipes, eye drops, and ointments….In our cohorts, we observe a beneficial effect for many different ophthalmologic preparations, which raises the possibility that autoinoculation of the virus to the eyes, prevented by these preparations, has a role in the virulence of SARS-CoV-2. The possibility that invasion of the central nervous system (CNS) by the virus through the eyes could increase the risk of COVID-19 complications is also supported by the fact that eyeglass wearers were shown previously to be at decreased risk for COVID-19 hospitalization(22).

• Informative x 2

#2307 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2021 - 06:52 PM

New England Journal of (Big) Medicine:   UNRULY MASSES TO BLAME FOR COVID-19 DEATHS, NOT BIG MEDICINE

The United States and many parts of the world have now lost control of the Covid-19 pandemic owing to the respiratory spread of SARS-CoV-2 and to inconsistent adherence to effective public health measures, including wearing masks and maintaining social distancing. Persons infected with SARS-CoV-2 are frequently asymptomatic, yet they have high respiratory viral loads, and they are major purveyors of viral spread. These factors have led to the current explosion of Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths, with Covid-19 now a major cause of death in the United States. Our only hope is safe and effective vaccines that can be widely deployed . . .

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Informative x 1

#2308 Dorian Grey

• 2,162 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 04:26 PM

Dr Drew (Pinsky) recovers using Zelenko Protocol.

https://www.yahoo.co...-171948098.html

"And we have so many good treatments now for COVID"

"After three days of fever and the Zelenko protocol plus steroids, feeling better"

"Thanks Dr. Zelenko, Dr. Yo and Dr. Jeff for the superior care and advice"

---------------------

Ahh yes, so many good treatments now.  A shame Dr Fauci isn't hip to any of them.  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 02 January 2021 - 04:32 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • like x 1

#2309 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2021 - 01:02 AM

Proton pump inhibitor use is associated with increased risk of severity and mortality from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection

https://www.dldjourn...0930-0/fulltext

Is this from a valid, or known source? It has conclusions that are the opposite of what has been concluded by the majority of sources that are being discussed here. It appears to be a compiled google scholar search.

#2310 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2021 - 03:20 AM

Is this from a valid, or known source? It has conclusions that are the opposite of what has been concluded by the majority of sources that are being discussed here. It appears to be a compiled google scholar search.

I am aware of the Proton Pump issue, the opposite conclusions I am referring is in this sentence.

"while other medications did not alter outcomes of COVID-19 infections such as ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB), and statin".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus, flu, disease epidemics, viruses, immunity, covid-19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users