* * * * * 1 votes

coronavirus alternative views & theories

coronavirus covid-19

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
914 replies to this topic

#571 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 04:55 PM

Covid obviously has an independent reality outside of politics.  However, given that previously non-political things like Emmy Awards shows and NFL football games in this country have become highly political, I think we should all be shocked if this pandemic didn't have a significantly political aspect to it, particularly in an election year.

People these days view everything through political lenses and the current president revels in stirring up political and other divisions in the country. I try to get everyone to think for themselves and not view every dam thing through a political lens. I get grief from both sides- I get called right-winger by liberals and left-winger by conservatives. With the pandemic and masking it's become  a weird cultural-political thing. There are wide swaths of the country where refusing to wear a mask is a political statement and expression of hatred for the liberal elite. That political statement comes at a cost, a certain % of those folks will get sick and die. 

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#572 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 11:41 AM

Covid statistics in the U.S are suspect. Covid deaths are wildly inflated by counting everyone who is infected, no matter how they died. (gunshot wounds, motor-vehicle accidents, etc.)

Here is an example. The Milwaukee county medical examiner has tried to produce a more accurate count of people who actually died of the respiratory illness. They found that OVER 20% of the official Wisconsin state death toll listed for Milwaukee county were incidental - meaning they clearly died of some other condition and just happened to test positive for Covid. 

The state will not accept the lower death toll. The state figuratively said "F-you", we will count it however we want. https://www.wisn.com...-high/34226894#

This is the type of thing that fuels a lot of conspiracy talk. One would hope the health bureaucracies would be concerned with accuracy.

• Informative x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#573 Florin

• 841 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 07:28 PM

Total US covid death stats seem ok when you compare them to excess deaths. If there was something really fishy going on everywhere, you'd expect the statisticians to start screaming about it. No screaming so far.

219k covid deaths vs 224k-300k excess deaths

https://ourworldinda...pickerSort=desc

https://www.cdc.gov/...cess_deaths.htm

• Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#574 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:54 AM

Here's an example of a study finding that the death toll was substantially UNDERestimated:

https://www.cnbc.com...tudy-finds.html

• like x 2

#575 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 05:39 PM

Here's an example of a study finding that the death toll was substantially UNDERestimated:

https://www.cnbc.com...tudy-finds.html

Considering that total all cause deaths this year in the U.S. is running right in line with the past 4 years and less than last year (https://data.cdc.gov...auses/muzy-jte6), makes it seem like COVID deaths are being over-counted. Otherwise you would have to believe that Americans suddenly got healthier this year. Less travelling means less accidental death....maybe (by motor vehicle), but the increase in suicides and drug over-doses, would tend to balance that out, I would think.

• Good Point x 1

#576 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 05:44 PM

I am still dismayed that treatments are being shunned and shout-out of the conversation by health bureaucracies. Vitamin D3 is RCT proven to be very beneficial for COVID patients, and RCT proven over the last couple of decades to improve immune health, yet you will not find a mention of it on national media outlets, or social media, or from health bureaucracies. It is a tragedy. People are dying because of the near total censorship of treatments. Who will face consequences for the denial of treatments?

• Agree x 1

#577 Florin

• 841 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 11:02 PM

Considering that total all cause deaths this year in the U.S. is running right in line with the past 4 years and less than last year (https://data.cdc.gov...auses/muzy-jte6), makes it seem like COVID deaths are being over-counted. Otherwise you would have to believe that Americans suddenly got healthier this year. Less travelling means less accidental death....maybe (by motor vehicle), but the increase in suicides and drug over-doses, would tend to balance that out, I would think.

Complete fiction. The fact is that there's more than 200K deaths this year compared to last year or any recent year you'd care to pick. Anyone with basic adding skills or spreadsheet skills can confirm this. Anyone that claims otherwise is a lot dumber than even a flat-earther.

https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=899445

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#578 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 05:08 PM

Complete fiction. The fact is that there's more than 200K deaths this year compared to last year or any recent year you'd care to pick. Anyone with basic adding skills or spreadsheet skills can confirm this. Anyone that claims otherwise is a lot dumber than even a flat-earther.

https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=899445

I definitely made a mistake in adding up the numbers presented in the table by the CDC. 

Edited by Mind, 20 October 2020 - 05:08 PM.

• like x 1

#579 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 04:15 PM

I am still dismayed that treatments are being shunned and shout-out of the conversation by health bureaucracies. Vitamin D3 is RCT proven to be very beneficial for COVID patients, and RCT proven over the last couple of decades to improve immune health, yet you will not find a mention of it on national media outlets, or social media, or from health bureaucracies. It is a tragedy. People are dying because of the near total censorship of treatments. Who will face consequences for the denial of treatments?

I don't think there is a concerted effort to censor treatments. Whoever finds a successful treatment to this thing will stand to greatly benefit. What I have seen are people touting and overselling the benefits of things like HCQ when the data are just not there. Vitamin D is getting more mention. They discuss it in depth on a recent TWIV:

https://www.microbe.tv/twiv/twiv-669/

In the TWIV they say data suggests that Vitamin D can help prevent people from getting infecting but probably does not do much once people are already infected. There is tons and tons of misinformation on Youtube, it's a cesspool of bad information. I would not believe anything that comes out of there. I trust TWIV and peer reviewed publications more than random doctors on youtube looking for their 15 seconds of fame

Edited by geo12the, 25 October 2020 - 04:19 PM.

• like x 1

#580 Dorian Grey

• Topic Starter
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 08:18 PM

I don't think there is a concerted effort to censor treatments. Whoever finds a successful treatment to this thing will stand to greatly benefit. What I have seen are people touting and overselling the benefits of things like HCQ when the data are just not there. Vitamin D is getting more mention. They discuss it in depth on a recent TWIV:

https://www.microbe.tv/twiv/twiv-669/

In the TWIV they say data suggests that Vitamin D can help prevent people from getting infecting but probably does not do much once people are already infected. There is tons and tons of misinformation on Youtube, it's a cesspool of bad information. I would not believe anything that comes out of there. I trust TWIV and peer reviewed publications more than random doctors on youtube looking for their 15 seconds of fame

Never thought the internet could be almost completely sanitized of information on a specific topic until I witnessed the HCQ hit job.  Chris Martenson has been forced to call HCQ "that which will not be mentioned" in his videos, as even saying the "H" word is now picked up by google's robotic AI scans of audio.  LongeCity mod had to change the thread heading "Suppression of Hydroxychloroquine is Scandalous" to "(hydroxy) chloroquine" to avoid risking this very site from being "dissappeared" from google searches.  

Testimonials in particular have been targeted, and people who've actually experienced COVID & HCQ therapies risk being run out of town on a rail if they even speak of the blasphemy: 

https://www.detroitn...ery/3025907001/

Detroit Democrats unanimously censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

"Detroit — Detroit Democrats unanimously passed a resolution Saturday to censure a Democratic lawmaker who credited President Donald Trump with advocating for the drug that she said cured her of COVID-19.  State Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, where  she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life."

After over half a century of safe & effective use, the FDA has now added HCQ to their Safety Signal List for possible restriction:  

https://www.medscape...warticle/939554

"FDA is evaluating the need for regulatory action."

---------------------

I couldn't care less how folks feel about this med, but the censorship regarding even speaking of this online has shaken my faith in free speech & medical ethics to the core.  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 25 October 2020 - 09:02 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#581 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 09:53 PM

Never thought the internet could be almost completely sanitized of information on a specific topic until I witnessed the HCQ hit job.  Chris Martenson has been forced to call HCQ "that which will not be mentioned" in his videos, as even saying the "H" word is now picked up by google's robotic AI scans of audio.  LongeCity mod had to change the thread heading "Suppression of Hydroxychloroquine is Scandalous" to "(hydroxy) chloroquine" to avoid risking this very site from being "dissappeared" from google searches.  

Testimonials in particular have been targeted, and people who've actually experienced COVID & HCQ therapies risk being run out of town on a rail if they even speak of the blasphemy: 

https://www.detroitn...ery/3025907001/

Detroit Democrats unanimously censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

"Detroit — Detroit Democrats unanimously passed a resolution Saturday to censure a Democratic lawmaker who credited President Donald Trump with advocating for the drug that she said cured her of COVID-19.  State Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, where  she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life."

After over half a century of safe & effective use, the FDA has now added HCQ to their Safety Signal List for possible restriction:  

https://www.medscape...warticle/939554

"FDA is evaluating the need for regulatory action."

---------------------

I couldn't care less how folks feel about this med, but the censorship regarding even speaking of this online has shaken my faith in free speech & medical ethics to the core.  

So here is the thing: 

1) Testimonials are nice and all but they don't mean squat. Even if the person is sincere, they are more or less social media performance art. Most people who get COVID will recover without any meds. Most people in the hospital recover. So if someone took HCQ and they recover, they probably would have recovered anyway. Which is why testimonials don't mean squat. Placebo controlled trials do. Why is that so hard to grasp?

2) Whoever finds an effective treatment for this will be famous. Which is why, if HCQ actually worked, more doctors would give it. The fact that they don't is not a conspiracy, its a sign its not effective.

3) FWIW, my brother, an Ivy league educated pulmonologist in NY and someone who voted for Trump and has had countless COVID patients, told me in his experience "it may give a tiny benefit if given at exactly the right time but not much". He said the best treatment so far is the combo of steroids and Remdesivir. That seems to be the consensus of the experts. If HCQ works what reason does someone like my brother have to keep it hidden? None, because there is none. 

Edited by geo12the, 25 October 2020 - 09:55 PM.

• like x 1

#582 Dorian Grey

• Topic Starter
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 10:47 PM

We went over the suppression of HCQ here: https://www.longecit...xy-chloroquine/

My doc says he is bound by the prescribing formulary of his group, which follows FDA guidelines.  The caution against prescribing HCQ outside of hospital trials still stands: 

https://www.fda.gov/...ital-setting-or

The best evidence you'll find to its effectiveness is real world evidence as it is still widely used in many countries.  Interestingly they seem to be doing quite well when it is prescribed early/outpatient, rather than trying to raise the dead in hospitalized patients.

https://hcqtrial.com/

I don't think it should be forced on anyone, but doctors should be free to prescribe, & patients should have the right to try.  

Attached Files

Edited by Dorian Grey, 25 October 2020 - 11:41 PM.

• Agree x 1

#583 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 06:08 PM

That's a Donald Trump approach: blaming China in order to divert attention away from his administration's dreadful handling of coronavirus.

Sure China is a fault for not alerting the world earlier. 

But it's quite clear that even if China had alerted the world earlier, this would have made little difference to the West's response, because even when the West saw what was happening in Wuhan — when it was blatantly obvious that a seriously nasty new virus had arrived on the scene — the West still did nothing to prepare for the possibility the virus would spread globally.

The West saw Wuhan, but like Nero, the West fiddled while Rome burned.

Not at all.   That's looking at the timeline that China published.  I've looked at it.  Have you?

They claimed to have seen their first covid victim in hospital on December 1.  They furthermore claim to have realized that they were dealing with a novel virus and identified it by December 16th. They then notified the WHO on December 31st. That's nonsense.  People show up all the time in hospitals with upper respiratory infections, most viral, and many of which aren't screened for by standard tests. Some of them die.  There's nothing remarkable about one random person showing up in a hospital with a upper respiratory infection that isn't screened for on standard tests. They would have only started looking for a novel virus after seeing quite a number of severe infections that they could not explain.  And we're talking about more than a handful.  Furthermore, the CCP Central Committee would not have made the political decision to notify the WHO within two weeks.  They don't move that fast. After all, this had the potential to greatly impact China's exports. They would have first tried to contain the outbreak to Wuhan or at least China's borders.  

The timeline that the Chinese published is pure fantasy.  They clearly knew that had a new virus in circulation some time before their official date.  Had they been able to contain it to inside China's borders we would have never have heard about it.  The reason they notified the WHO at the end of December is that they were certain that it had already escaped their borders and it would ultimately be traced back to them.  Had they not notified the WHO at all, it would have been a PR disaster.  And indeed, we now know that Italy had covid infections running around by at least mid-December. 

I would encourage to you go find the timeline that the Chinese released in January.  

You can blame the West all you like, but clearly the Chinese knew for some time that they had a new and potentially severe virus in circulation.

But I get it.  Asia good.  West bad.  If only we were more like the Chinese.  They're so communal.  And Orange Man bad.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 26 October 2020 - 06:17 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#584 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 07:57 PM

They claimed to have seen their first covid victim in hospital on December 1. They furthermore claim to have realized that they were dealing with a novel virus and identified it by December 16th. They then notified the WHO on December 31st. That's nonsense.

Furthermore, the CCP Central Committee would not have made the political decision to notify the WHO within two weeks. They don't move that fast. After all, this had the potential to greatly impact China's exports. They would have first tried to contain the outbreak to Wuhan or at least China's borders.

The timeline that the Chinese published is pure fantasy.

If you had watched this unfold from the beginning, you would realize that is exactly what happened.

As Dr Li Wenliang watched their emergency room beds fill the first couple weeks of December, he (along with others) sounded the alarm that it was obvious that they were dealing with something he'd never seen before.

That's why he was silenced and punished with death. Because he had let the cat out of the bag and the CCP would now be unable to hide it and were forced to confide in WHO. Had word of this not leaked out through Dr Li Wenliang (who paid with his life) and others, then you're right in that China would of attempted to conceal it and play dumb. They knew that was no longer a viable option after Dr Li Wenliang had sounded the alarm. They then scrambled to contain their PR disaster and attempt to save face. We all watched this play out on the internet from the end of December. The rest is history.

#585 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:05 PM

The only thing I'll disagree with is that I believe they announced it at the end of December because by that date they were certain that it had escaped their boarders. They would have known this by doing contact tracing of people that had come down with the disease.  They would have discovered Chinese nationals that were known to have been exposed that had traveled outside the country, or they would have discovered foreign nationals that had visited China and been exposed and subsequently left.

But one things for certain - they would have tried to contain it to Wuhan or failing that China's borders. They well understood the potential economic impact of being ground zero for a new and dangerous virus.  They would have only gone to the WHO when they concluded that the cat was out of the bag. Once cases started showing up in the West it would have quickly been obvious that the common thread was China.  

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 27 October 2020 - 01:16 PM.

#586 Hip

• 2,357 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:13 PM

If you had watched this unfold from the beginning, you would realize that is exactly what happened.

As Dr Li Wenliang watched their emergency room beds fill the first couple weeks of December, he (along with others) sounded the alarm that it was obvious that they were dealing with something he'd never seen before.

That's why he was silenced and punished with death. Because he had let the cat out of the bag and the CCP would now be unable to hide it and were forced to confide in WHO. Had word of this not leaked out through Dr Li Wenliang (who paid with his life) and others, then you're right in that China would of attempted to conceal it and play dumb. They knew that was no longer a viable option after Dr Li Wenliang had sounded the alarm. They then scrambled to contain their PR disaster and attempt to save face. We all watched this play out on the internet from the end of December. The rest is history.

That's just conspiracy theory, and like most conspiracy theories, makes no sense, and falls apart as soon as you examine it. 

First of all, even if Dr Li Wenliang had not said a word, China would not have been able to hide the massive outbreak in Wuhan. Lots of foreigners live in Wuhan, including hundreds of British nations, who would have reported what was going on even if China had not.

Secondly, the Chinese central government did not silence Dr Li Wenliang, it was simply local officials who silenced him. This is normal in China, when someone causes any type of commotion or disturbance. But later the Chinese central government offered a full apology to Dr Li Wenliang.

Thirdly, there is no evidence of foul play in Dr Li Wenliang death. He contracted coronavirus and died, along with several other doctors from the same hospital who also contracted the virus and died.

• Ill informed x 3

#587 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 06:48 PM

Tim Pool highlights the hypocrisy of government bureaucrats, leaders and wealthy elite: 

Your businesses and families are destroyed by COVID rules. Politicians and the obscenely wealthy do whatever they want.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#588 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 02:08 PM

Here is another story about how politicians and health tyrants who are putting everyone into lockdown, forcing isolation, mask usage, loneliness, depression, follow none of their own rules: https://www.zerohedg...hile-they-party

It is happening too often to ignore.

two tyrants in Pennsylvania were even caught on mic saying it was all political theatre: https://pjmedia.com/...theater-n986251

What do they know that we don't? When they think no one is listening or watching, they absolutely act like there is no deadly pandemic, doing whatever they want, no masks, no social distancing. 

• Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#589 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 06:39 PM

Movie companies get to operate like normal.... small business right next door gets crushed. Brutal video.

This is what is happening in many countries around the world - huge corps, governors, leaders, and obscenely wealthy elites are living large during the pandemic, while small businesses and people on the margins are getting crushed, starving, destitute, and dying.

• Good Point x 2

#590 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2020 - 07:21 PM

The great reset, once a conspiracy theory, but now politicians are talking openly about it.

In my view the whole point of these lockdowns (by bought traitors in their respective countries), is to completely destroy the economy so the government can offer to wipe out all debt in return for communism, universal basic income, and no personal property.

Most of these politicians are bought by communist China. No need to worry though, most will get the noose soon enough when it all comes out.

Edited by Jesus is King, 05 December 2020 - 07:22 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • dislike x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#591 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 03:50 PM

Just another signpost that makes it look like the COVID pandemic response is not actually about helping the general population, but crushing them, while the rich and politicians do whatever they want: https://www.zerohedg...d-quarantine-uk

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1

#592 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 04:07 PM

Zerohedge. Right. Another extreme conspiracy propaganda website. Enough said.
  • Ill informed x 4
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#593 Mind

• 18,997 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 05:24 PM

It was tweeted by an MP. Is that good enough for you? https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

• Good Point x 3
  • Informative x 1

#594 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 06:57 PM

I'm not disputing they have exemptions but the fact of turning those exemptions into an obvious opportunistic political statement for the sole purpose of causing division. There will always be exceptions to every rule in life for a reason. As I've had to explain to my kids, don't expect life to always be fair but do expect to make sacrifices in your life. Many throughout history have made the ultimate sacrifice not for themselves but for others without complaining.
  • dislike x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#595 Hip

• 2,357 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 04:06 AM

The great reset, once a conspiracy theory, but now politicians are talking openly about it.

In my view the whole point of these lockdowns (by bought traitors in their respective countries), is to completely destroy the economy so the government can offer to wipe out all debt in return for communism, universal basic income, and no personal property.

Most of these politicians are bought by communist China. No need to worry though, most will get the noose soon enough when it all comes out.

Schizotypy is a mental condition which predisposes people to believing in conspiracy theories. 

Edited by Hip, 08 December 2020 - 04:08 AM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#596 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2020 - 05:15 AM

I guess you haven’t seen the video of Justin Trudeau talking about it then, it was trending a couple of weeks ago.

https://mobile.twitt...152902775435264

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.

Edited by Jesus is King, 08 December 2020 - 05:15 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#597 Marconius

• NO

Posted 08 December 2020 - 05:55 AM

When it comes to crises like these and the political response to it, I can not help but to think of what Timmermans allegedly had said to Plasterk about how politicians should not try to make problems smaller, but to make them bigger in order to enjoy them for years to come. Now did they cause the present crisis? Probably (90% certainty) not, however as you can see on the below link that does not stop them from trying to take advantage of it.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

Edited by Marconius, 08 December 2020 - 05:58 AM.

• Agree x 1

#598 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2020 - 12:47 PM

First minister of Australia fakes getting the vaccine on television? 

https://mobile.twitt...838979136618496

Edited by Jesus is King, 18 December 2020 - 12:48 PM.

• Ill informed x 1

#599 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 06:02 AM

First minister of Australia fakes getting the vaccine on television? 

https://mobile.twitt...838979136618496

It was one of these:

VanishPoint syringes have been called "the gold standard for retractable needle syringes." They are available in a variety of sizes (0.5, 1, 3, 5, and 10mL), needle gauges, and needle lengths. The needle is automatically retracted directly from the patient into the barrel of the syringe when the plunger handle is fully depressed. The pre-removal, automated retraction virtually eliminates exposure to the contaminated needle, effectively reducing the risk of needlestick injury. VanishPoint syringes are easy to use, requiring no additional steps, and allow for single-handed activation. After activation, they require less disposal space than most other safety needles/syringes and prevent disposal-related needlestick injuries. More information at www.retractable.com.

Here is the animation to show how it works:

https://youtu.be/wC-uXq3uUdQ?t=73

#600 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2020 - 10:34 AM

It was one of these:

VanishPoint syringes have been called "the gold standard for retractable needle syringes." They are available in a variety of sizes (0.5, 1, 3, 5, and 10mL), needle gauges, and needle lengths. The needle is automatically retracted directly from the patient into the barrel of the syringe when the plunger handle is fully depressed. The pre-removal, automated retraction virtually eliminates exposure to the contaminated needle, effectively reducing the risk of needlestick injury. VanishPoint syringes are easy to use, requiring no additional steps, and allow for single-handed activation. After activation, they require less disposal space than most other safety needles/syringes and prevent disposal-related needlestick injuries. More information at www.retractable.com.

Here is the animation to show how it works:
https://youtu.be/wC-uXq3uUdQ?t=73

Hey thanks for the explanation, the reason I posted this as a question rather than a statement, was to see if anyone could provide a reasonable explanation to this.
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus, covid-19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users